Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   History (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   My Solo Album...cd help (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=356604)

ihavesoldout 06-25-2005 09:32 PM

my post wuz good yer? cuz it wuz liek "hey apy lern to ply guitr first lol"

Gpb0110 06-25-2005 09:59 PM

Ha, this guy can make 30 000 copies easy! Just get a 6000MHz CPU + alot of blank CD's! and lets hope his little brother likes to color alot, and has a wrist of steal, becuase all of those covers are gonna keep him busy till puberty age! and hmh.. mabye his nice grandma will take 20 000, and 10 000 will go to your lovely Aunt Gertuge.

Just kiddin ya... make 100, then when they sell, 500, then 1000.. and see how it turns out..

RyMac59 06-25-2005 10:02 PM

We're all trying to help you here. You are going to go badly broke and hated by all the people you enslaved to manually make 30,000 cds. You are very sure of yourself.

Why don't you try making 300 cds first, and according to you, they will be snatched up in minutes. If they really are, you just proved many many people in this thread wrong, congrats. But more than likely, you'll stuggle to sell them and end up saving yourself having to sell two more zero's worth of cds. It won't cost you anything more, but it could end up saving you big time.

Skilo885 06-25-2005 10:03 PM

ok, took me and hour, but i just got done ready the thred here...and i can only say one thing after this..."J3susChri5t!!!1!!11!"...man, this is the best thread ive ever read, on any forum, dealin with any topic, i cried at from some of the comments, lol...30,000 CD's from this nobody chum??? lmao, thats the best part...THis thread reminds me of why i come to this site...;)

apromisingyear 06-25-2005 10:42 PM

and the slaying never ends...

Well...heres a quick update...

I might be a father. :)

thats right! my girlfriend might be pregnant and im pretty excited. I just got that news like an hour or two ago.

sorry...i just had to say it...im excited...

as far as music goes im getting a few more things in the works...

I'm getting some songs played on more radio stations
I'm going to get it advertised during warmups at some sporting events (hockey baseball etc)
Im advertising on some more websites (myspace, purevolume,soundclick, etc)
I'm establishing more contacts with indie labels and indie bands to help in promotion from their websites
And there are a few other things of the sort im doing to get it moving

So yeah...im preparing for it all.

P.S. i'm not responding to anymore rude/immature comments. :)

Any questions? Comments?

Kwash2 06-25-2005 10:46 PM

How old are you?

More importantly, how old is she?

apromisingyear 06-25-2005 10:49 PM

[QUOTE=Kwash2]How old are you?

More importantly, how old is she?[/QUOTE]

were turning 18 in a few months...moving out...getting a condo...getting married...the whole 9.

Kwash2 06-25-2005 10:55 PM

Wow.

You have the most skewed version of reality I have ever heard of.

And I'm pretty much insane.

HondoII 06-25-2005 10:55 PM

[QUOTE=apromisingyear]were turning 18 in a few months...moving out...getting a condo...getting married...the whole 9.[/QUOTE]

Getting married at 18? You are one of the dumbest ******s I have ever seen on this forum. You are going to fail at music, life, among other things. Hope your children arent as retarded as you.

I'm going to laugh when you get hit by a bus trying to unload those albums at bus stops.

Skilo885 06-25-2005 11:02 PM

lol, im sure she is pregnant and the kids not even his...:x..oh my!...please dont send your CD's to other countries, we dont need another World War...;)

Skilo885 06-25-2005 11:05 PM

wow, i like how this guys on here yesterday with just a plan to make 30,000 CDs...and now today hes got his songs on the radio, sporting events, hes gettin in touch with labels, etc....he musta played a helluva show last night...

apromisingyear 06-25-2005 11:52 PM

[QUOTE=Skilo885]wow, i like how this guys on here yesterday with just a plan to make 30,000 CDs...and now today hes got his songs on the radio, sporting events, hes gettin in touch with labels, etc....he musta played a helluva show last night...[/QUOTE]

no.

I'm in the PROCESS of doing so. I have made some friend with indie bands and indie labels and they have helped me along the way so i'm contacting them about helping promote (on their own websites) my album and links. Sporting events idea is in the works (im making a few calls). I have sent away some tapes to radio stations with my contact info and the such.

As for the guy who made the comment about the child (if she even is pregnant..its not certain) it IS mine.

How do I know? (well first of all...im the guy that has taken her virginity...yes she believes in the one guy/one girl thing...so we had to think carefully before we decided to have sex in the first place...it didnt happen out of the blue...we sat down and had a talk making sure our feelings/goals were the same...so we knew we werent making a mistake...****...we talked it over for months...)

Well in an unpleasent way...im lucky...

She's very faithful and loyal.

The unpleasent part is that...

She was beat when she was younger and mistreated. Her dad beat her mom...her mom beat her...her dad kicked her...and as a result she is an extremely kind woman who will always stand by your side. As a result of her beatings and psycological abuse she has become a very caring person and kind of passive.

She has strict indian parents and I became her 3rd boyfriend and the only one she dared to tell her parents about. Story is, they hate me because im not indian and think its wrong to marry outside of the indian race. I think its very narrowminded. My parents have been supportive of us. She will be moving in with me soon and from there we will get ourselves organized and ready then we will move out into a condo.

The plan is fairly bullet-proof...we wont be doing some fly-by-night bull****.

any more comments of questions?

Skilo885 06-26-2005 12:04 AM

yea, ive got one more comment, i feel real sorry for you and your gf, you must have to crappiest life on the planet, sorry dude...

pfc_mike 06-26-2005 12:20 AM

[QUOTE=apromisingyear]P.S. i'm not responding to anymore rude/immature comments. :)

Any questions? Comments?[/QUOTE]

i would like to say that i tried to be nothing but helpful during this 13-page flamefest...i hope u have decided to scale back that 30 K idea...congrats on the possible child, but now u have an even bigger reason not to try and make 30 K CDs...like everyone has said, start small lke 100 or 500...

kidthatplaysguitar91 06-26-2005 12:32 AM

this is a ****ing GUITAR THREAD noone cares about your life, this should have been close fricken 319 posts ago and 13 pages ago, your music is bad and your never gonna sell that, theirs almost no music in it, noone likes friggen space music in the backround, god, i wouldnt even start at 100 or 500 cd's i would make 5 and cell them for a nickel

Not_rodneymullen119 06-26-2005 12:34 AM

[QUOTE=kidthatplaysguitar91]this is a ****ing GUITAR THREAD noone cares about your life, this should have been close fricken 319 posts ago and 13 pages ago, your music is bad and your never gonna sell that, theirs almost no music in it, noone likes friggen space music in the backround, god, i wouldnt even start at 100 or 500 cd's i would make 5 and cell them for a nickel[/QUOTE]

Yeah because the whole thread was him telling stories right....? :rolleyes:

If you don't care so much, don't look at the thread. Some people actually wanna read through and help him ya know.

pfc_mike 06-26-2005 12:42 AM

[QUOTE=kidthatplaysguitar91]this is a ****ing GUITAR THREAD noone cares about your life, this should have been close fricken 319 posts ago and 13 pages ago, your music is bad and your never gonna sell that, theirs almost no music in it, noone likes friggen space music in the backround, god, i wouldnt even start at 100 or 500 cd's i would make 5 and cell them for a nickel[/QUOTE]

were u born a douche, or do u have to work at it?

Amit 06-26-2005 01:00 AM

[QUOTE=apromisingyear]any more comments of questions?[/QUOTE]

Wow.

Just wow.

I thought Indians were smarter and had higher standards than this.

You seriously have to be making this up.

SixStringKing 06-26-2005 01:08 AM

HEY...i want half the people that posted in here, the ones that arent trying to help to repeat after me "WHAT EVER"
1 if your not here to help dont say anything
2 its his life why do you care so much
3 All you have to do is give the guy his advice
4 Your Criticizing someones life....
5 Your being immature..
6 STFU

thanks

/close thread

kidthatplaysguitar91 06-26-2005 01:09 AM

ok, well, this is rediculous, its 13 pages long, of 100 percent almost people going ...... i think he should change his backing tracks, get less cd's and do that

Amit 06-26-2005 01:09 AM

[QUOTE=SixStringKing]HEY...i want half the people that posted in here, the ones that arent trying to help to repeat after me "WHAT EVER"
1 if your not here to help dont say anything
2 its his life why do you care so much
3 All you have to do is give the guy his advice
4 Your Criticizing someones life....
5 Your being immature..
6 STFU

thanks

/close thread[/QUOTE]

In a stroke of genius, you ended up contributing nothing to this thread.

Thank you.

kidthatplaysguitar91 06-26-2005 01:11 AM

how do you get that player onto a myspace

SixStringKing 06-26-2005 01:12 AM

ive contributed nothing....may i ask what you and half of the people posting in this thread have contributed?

Amit 06-26-2005 01:12 AM

[QUOTE=kidthatplaysguitar91]how do you get that player onto a myspace[/QUOTE]

You set up a band account there.

402unearthly402 06-26-2005 01:12 AM

[QUOTE=HondoII]Getting married at 18? You are one of the dumbest ******s I have ever seen on this forum. You are going to fail at music, life, among other things. Hope your children arent as retarded as you.

I'm going to laugh when you get hit by a bus trying to unload those albums at bus stops.[/QUOTE]

:lol: :lol: :lol:
this thread might just have been the best 2 hours of my life

this guy is my new hero..in the same kinda way the retarded asain guy from american idol is

honestly how many instrumentals have you ever heard on the radio???

kidthatplaysguitar91 06-26-2005 01:13 AM

[QUOTE=Eggo]You set up a band account there.[/QUOTE]

i'm guessing this cost money which i'm not wasting

Skyler 06-26-2005 01:14 AM

[IMG]http://members.cox.net/pimpbot9000/roflcopter.gif[/IMG]

Amit 06-26-2005 01:14 AM

[QUOTE=kidthatplaysguitar91]i'm guessing this cost money which i'm not wasting[/QUOTE]

Nope, it's free.

[url]http://www.myspace.com/rfoh[/url]

:D

kidthatplaysguitar91 06-26-2005 01:15 AM

sweet

Steve Vai 06-26-2005 01:18 AM

[QUOTE=Eggo]Nope, it's free.

[url]http://www.myspace.com/rfoh[/url]

:D[/QUOTE]omg

ur so hawt

wheres that picture of u analkar put in his avatar?

i want it for my wallpaper