Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Punk (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   well (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=613653)

whiteminority 08-11-2012 08:41 AM

well

i made it to 15,000 posts, somehow. all the more surprising since this specific forum hasn't seen true regular posting in about 3 years.

so i'm thinking, what can be done to inspire more posting of a quality level? while i too support the inclusion of n00dz on this website i don't see it happening, so what else do you think will get this place to be a more vibrant posting community?

do it or i will commit a murder/suicide on justin, and 98% of posters will not know about hardcore bands anymore.

Juddybear 08-11-2012 12:21 PM

i say we just go with the murder/suicide tbph

christsimpson 08-11-2012 01:39 PM

don't sell out mx
stay true

suspect device 08-11-2012 04:57 PM

riot

dks

who else

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XLIJ4HXSek[/url]

ForgiverForgetter 08-11-2012 06:02 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoJYM3krDWQ

this, I guess...

whiteminority 08-20-2012 06:29 PM

bump. since i'm modded and all that now, what can we do to make this more fun?

Hep Kat 08-20-2012 06:50 PM

boy band

suspect device 08-21-2012 02:57 AM

heres one we made earlier

Fuck a mod
Fuck a mod
Fuck a mod today
How much fun
It is to fuck
A mod until he's dead

Kick 'em in a head
Beat 'em in the balls
Jump up on his head
How much fun
It is to fuck
A mod until he's dead

Kick a mod
Kick a mod
Kick a mod today
How much fun
It is to fuck
A mod until he's dead

Kick 'em in a head
Beat 'em in the balls
Jump up on his head
How much fun
It is to fuck
A mod until he's dead

Yeah

Kill a mod
Kill a mod
Kiil a mod today
How much fun
It is to fuck
A mod until he's dead

Kick 'em in a head
Beat 'em in the balls
Jump up on his head
How much fun
It is to fuck
A mod until he's dead

Fuck a mod
Fuck a mod
Fuck a mod today
How much fun
It is to fuck
A mod until he's dead

Kick 'em in a head
Beat 'em in the balls
Jump up on his head
How much fun
It is to fuck
A mod until he's dead fuckin' wankers!

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq_u0dl4Qfs[/url]

Adabelle 08-21-2012 04:48 AM

[QUOTE=whiteminority;18938379]bump. since i'm modded and all that now, what can we do to make this more fun?[/QUOTE]

Start loadsa threads on entry-level punx so people come and have a few on great bands that aren't as well known and ta-dah. You could even [brace yourself], go and make a list on the review site with loads punkass shit and encourage people to come over here (or shoutbox the ones who you might actually like, e.g get This Life to come back on here)

witchxrapist 08-21-2012 06:40 AM

yeah get dante back in this bitch somehow

Adabelle 08-21-2012 06:49 AM

Yeah but seriously off the top of my head, craigy2, This Life, djunior and then non-regular posters like danxdead would be great to have if this place was even semi-active. Make dat list bro

whiteminority 08-21-2012 08:12 AM

[QUOTE=suspect device;18938475]heres one we made earlier

Fuck a mod
Fuck a mod
Fuck a mod today
How much fun
It is to fuck
A mod until he's dead

Kick 'em in a head
Beat 'em in the balls
Jump up on his head
How much fun
It is to fuck
A mod until he's dead

Kick a mod
Kick a mod
Kick a mod today
How much fun
It is to fuck
A mod until he's dead

Kick 'em in a head
Beat 'em in the balls
Jump up on his head
How much fun
It is to fuck
A mod until he's dead

Yeah

Kill a mod
Kill a mod
Kiil a mod today
How much fun
It is to fuck
A mod until he's dead

Kick 'em in a head
Beat 'em in the balls
Jump up on his head
How much fun
It is to fuck
A mod until he's dead

Fuck a mod
Fuck a mod
Fuck a mod today
How much fun
It is to fuck
A mod until he's dead

Kick 'em in a head
Beat 'em in the balls
Jump up on his head
How much fun
It is to fuck
A mod until he's dead fuckin' wankers!

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq_u0dl4Qfs[/url][/QUOTE]

i approve this message.

suspect device 08-21-2012 02:40 PM

only song i ever liked by exploited

cobert 08-27-2012 12:18 PM

How connected is this forum to the review site? If that was done better then the forums would get more traffic, since people actually check the review site.

Aaron 09-01-2012 09:30 AM

I'll post nudes... Of me.

whiteminority 09-02-2012 12:11 PM

[QUOTE=cobert;18941969]How connected is this forum to the review site? If that was done better then the forums would get more traffic, since people actually check the review site.[/QUOTE]

as far as i know there's just a link for Message Boards on the review site.

cobert 09-02-2012 08:34 PM

That's it? Wow that's lame. I know a bunch of us came in here when we were young because we were getting tabs from MX, and we kind of all grew up through here. Now that it's a review site a bunch of people have their own thing going on over here, and there's already way more popular message boards for people into punk (a couple of us are on B9). If all of the music forums were collapsed into one, or even if there was no distinction between general discussion and music, this site would be much more active.

whiteminority 09-04-2012 01:45 PM

well i agree with you, very much so actually. but from what i gather the messageboards are a secondary priority when compared with the review site, for obvious reasons. if there was some more integration that would be cool because i think the plethora of tastes on this site could lead to an ultra diverse message board similar to a more liberal b9.

also, cob you're probably one of my favorite posters on the b9. i'm distracted by voices btw.

whiteminority 09-04-2012 01:45 PM

well i agree with you, very much so actually. but from what i gather the messageboards are a secondary priority when compared with the review site, for obvious reasons. if there was some more integration that would be cool because i think the plethora of tastes on this site could lead to an ultra diverse message board similar to a more liberal b9.

also, cob you're probably one of my favorite posters on the b9. i'm distracted by voices btw.

cobert 09-04-2012 09:02 PM

I understand the forums are just some sideline pygmy shit, but with mods that actually post (which seems to be happening now) then keeping them in line wouldn't be much of a problem and the admin wouldn't really have to worry about maintenance.

I thought you had some other name on there? What up.

whiteminority 09-05-2012 08:21 AM

[QUOTE=cobert;18945706]I understand the forums are just some sideline pygmy shit, but with mods that actually post (which seems to be happening now) then keeping them in line wouldn't be much of a problem and the admin wouldn't really have to worry about maintenance.

I thought you had some other name on there? What up.[/QUOTE]

i did, but i forgot the password a long time ago about 6 months ago and made a new one because fuck it why not?

Brain Toad 09-23-2012 01:56 AM

[QUOTE=whiteminority;18945393]well i agree with you, very much so actually. but from what i gather the messageboards are a secondary priority when compared with the review site, for obvious reasons. if there was some more integration that would be cool because i think the plethora of tastes on this site could lead to an ultra diverse message board similar to a more liberal b9.

also, cob you're probably one of my favorite posters on the b9. i'm distracted by voices btw.[/QUOTE]

Good luck on trying to get any integration of the forums with sputnik. Even when I was around it was obvious mx was done with the forums and just wanted to move towards full focus on the review site. He probably gets a lot more revenue from the review site than from the forums.

I applaud your efforts though. As much as this forum shat on me and as much as I make fun of it, I did enjoy my time as mod (and user too I guess). If you can restart the community here, let's hope it is as good as it was when I, JmE, Kith and all the old guys were still around, if not better.