Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Guitar (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   lod (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=573519)

benfan 01-01-2010 05:54 PM

S'up lod. Phil Taylor is my hero. That is all.

TriggerNYC 01-01-2010 06:52 PM

[QUOTE=JoshIsNumber3;17727499]Offspring t-shirt[/QUOTE]

lol

motogrifo 01-01-2010 11:57 PM

my bass arrived, it is beautiful and plays awesome, souns great too.
If any of you want a good bass and don't want to spend much don't waste your time with squiers and sh!t, I bought mine from rondomusic, fukking Jazz Bass copy is awesome.
also,

happy new year fags, I love you all

4yearpro? 01-02-2010 01:04 AM

even me?

mnemonic 01-02-2010 02:19 AM

[QUOTE=motogrifo;17728840]my bass arrived, it is beautiful and plays awesome, souns great too.
If any of you want a good bass and don't want to spend much don't waste your time with squiers and sh!t, I bought mine from rondomusic, fukking Jazz Bass copy is awesome.
also,

happy new year fags, I love you all[/QUOTE]

rondo stuff is ace, my flatmate got a brice 6 string bass for 200 dollars, great for recording. still haven't changed the strings on that thing and its like 2 years old. probably would sound alot better with new strings, but a new set would cost nearly as much as the whole bass.

Crapdragoon 01-02-2010 06:18 AM

...................6 string bass packs are like 22 dollars wtf mate

jaklyons 01-02-2010 10:51 AM

[QUOTE=mnemonic;17729181]probably would sound alot better with new strings, but a new set would cost nearly as much as the whole bass.[/QUOTE]

Maybe if the strings were made of gold or something.

motogrifo 01-02-2010 06:34 PM

[QUOTE=4yearpro?;17729012]even me?[/QUOTE]

even you rob

Blue_Moon 01-02-2010 11:27 PM

sllloooooow ridee

take it easyyyy

god damn gf...s i cuda scored a plethora of women tonight!

i is drunkies

got the nicest taxi driver home ever.... lovely chap

4yearpro? 01-03-2010 01:46 AM

[QUOTE=motogrifo;17730263]even you rob[/QUOTE]

ty man :)

Blue_Moon 01-03-2010 09:33 AM

oh jwesuus im hungover

jaklyons 01-03-2010 11:15 AM

[IMG]http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/130801-1/Brooks_zombies.jpg[/IMG]

benfan 01-03-2010 05:16 PM

S'up lod. Any other English folks in here?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/6927633/Muslim-cleric-Anjem-Choudary-vows-to-continue-Wootton-Bassett-march.html

Lol. Oh dear.

TriggerNYC 01-03-2010 05:55 PM

kill that guy. he gives a bad name to islam and muslims in general. they should be tried like criminals or shot on site.

Left Face Down 01-04-2010 02:49 AM

That is like having a relative go ape s[size=2]h[/size]it crazy and murder a bunch of people, then defend their actions because you are related to them. Seriously... one of my relatives goes and blows themselves up at the local convenience store I'm calling them ape s[size=2]h[/size]it crazy, and probably distancing myself from them in the process.

TriggerNYC 01-04-2010 03:55 AM

i spent a good week maybe two defending that guy who killed a bunch of people at forth worth in texas bc i thought he was just a soldier that lost his mind. turns out he was actualy a muslim extremist. **** those **** and ballers. drop bombs on their countries, turn them into sandy wastelands (too late) and take it over as a province. if they wanna practice their own reliion under US Constitutional right they can. if they wanna be murderers they can eat lead.

noooooooooo i dont want to talk about serious things in the mx forumz.

Left Face Down 01-04-2010 04:03 AM

lol, well they are called "extremists" for a reason. True Muslims think they are insane too.

benfan 01-04-2010 05:26 AM

Well if our pathetic government dont do anything to stop their march, i can guarantee there will be riots.

In other news, i cant decide what to eat for breakfast.

Sad But True 01-04-2010 06:47 AM

Hi Lod

Any UK people still absolutely knee deep in snow? I am, and all I'm going to do today is play some old PS1 and PS2 games.

Also: the Wooten Basset march doesn't break any laws as long as they don't openly incite violence or something like that. They're allowed to believe what they want but as soon as they incite it they are breaking the law, apparently. The best course of action would be for the rest of the Muslim community to protest that march and line the streets, because although the extremists won't care, it'll show that Islam in general doesn't condone the extremist behaviour.

JoshIsNumber3 01-04-2010 01:13 PM

but I DONT LIKE WHAT HE SAYS SO HE SHOULD BE KILLED ON SIGHT

TriggerNYC 01-04-2010 05:03 PM

[QUOTE=Sad But True;17733237]
Also: the Wooten Basset march doesn't break any laws as long as they don't openly incite violence or something like that. They're allowed to believe what they want but as soon as they incite it they are breaking the law, apparently. The best course of action would be for the rest of the Muslim community to protest that march and line the streets, because although the extremists won't care, it'll show that Islam in general doesn't condone the extremist behaviour.[/QUOTE]

idk what the UK Constitution says "if u call it that" but ur 100% right, they can and should be allowed to march for their beliefs, the same way the kkk is allowed to march in the states. (kinda similar but not really)

all that really means tho is the goverment cannot legally stop them from marching. if a group gathered in protest of this march, the government cant stop them either. they just would have anti-riot teams positioned to try and keep everything peaceful. unforutunately when ur dealing with people who blow themselves up for their own cause, its kinda hard to try and keep things peaceful.

[quote=JoshIsNumber3]but I DONT LIKE WHAT HE SAYS SO HE SHOULD BE KILLED ON SIGHT [/quote]
im personally against genocide, terrorism, mass murder of innocent people, cowardice, scapegoating, and basically against everything extreme muslims believe in. i personally think its not fair for someones son/daughter to risk their life trying to capture an individual that might have a pipebomb up his ***. if these people dont respect the value of their own life, why should we.

youre either with us, or against us, and if youre against us, you can be dead. its simple. this isnt a religious thing or a fender vs ibanez thing. this is a people leaving their own babies on the side of the road and blowing them up when soldiers pick them up. time to call an exterminator.

motogrifo 01-04-2010 05:20 PM

only siths speak in absolutes

JoshIsNumber3 01-04-2010 05:23 PM

[QUOTE=TriggerNYC;17733927]
youre either with us, or against us, and if youre against us, you can be dead. its simple. [/QUOTE]

holy false [B]f[/B]ucking dichotomy.

TriggerNYC 01-04-2010 06:55 PM

[QUOTE=JoshIsNumber3;17734017]holy false [B]f[/B]ucking dichotomy.[/QUOTE]

extremists believe they are the only people that should be in the world and everyone else should die.

i believe you can worship whatever god you want with whatever ritual and cultural differences you want, so long as you dont go blowing things up in the name of god.

that sounds like a pretty fair dichotomy. there are those civilians that blow things up for extreme reasons whatever that may be but usually stemming from hate or insanity. and then there are civilians those that dont blow up anything at all.

Left Face Down 01-04-2010 06:56 PM

This reminds me of a KKK meeting that was at Ole Miss (I believe) college when my college's football team went over to play football against theirs. 10 KKK members showed up, the "rally" lasted about 10 minutes based on the fact 200-300 protesters showed up and surrounded them.

It was entertaining, all over the news, as the KKK members were obviously drowned out by he crowd chanting anti-KKK stuff.

The_Mop 01-04-2010 06:58 PM

Lol the lod is getting srs

TriggerNYC 01-04-2010 07:18 PM

[QUOTE=The_Mop;17734259]Lol the lod is getting srs[/QUOTE]

i know i dont like it. i left a banana in my car for three weeks and it turned black. but it didnt get bigger. i guess thats a myth isnt it.

JoshIsNumber3 01-04-2010 10:13 PM

ignoring the historical precedence in islamic extremism and saying well they simply want to kill all of us and want to be the only people on the planet doesn't do much to help your position.

TriggerNYC 01-04-2010 10:15 PM

[QUOTE=JoshIsNumber3;17734611]ignoring the historical precedence in islamic extremism and saying well they simply want to kill all of us and want to be the only people on the planet doesn't do much to help your position.[/QUOTE]

i dont understand what youre getting at at all.

Left Face Down 01-04-2010 10:56 PM

They're killing "the infidels" so that Muhammad will come down and purify the earth or something like that. Though supposedly the earth will end when the anti-christ goes into the 3rd Church or w/e (where Jesus was crucified) and proclaims himself Jesus. The problem with this is that the Temple of the Rock, a Muslim temple, currently resides in this spot.

Though they believe that Judaism taking over the city of Jerusalem is one of the steps to the end of the world. Though the next step is them rebuilding the church on the spot where Jesus was crucified. Then the final is what I mentioned above, the anti-christ proclaiming himself Jesus in the church.