Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   History (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   JayLink's Petition To Demod DarkLikePoe (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=563095)

chronopops 09-02-2008 12:29 AM

jay, you're fat. .lollollollol

metacognition 09-02-2008 12:31 AM

[QUOTE=JayLink14;16642170]I am not going to argue with you any longer..time will prove I am right about you.
banning me for trolling you....pretty low man, pretty low...[/QUOTE]

no time will only prove heart disease as far as you are concerned.

Iscariot 09-02-2008 12:31 AM

[QUOTE=JayLink14;16642170]I am not going to argue with you any longer..time will prove I am right about you.

they're moderators appointed by the administration on a private message board where you have no rights or privileges

they could ban you for being fat if they felt like it

Pariah 09-02-2008 12:31 AM

Why should I sit idly by and take the abuse?!

Also, you said that a week or so ago.

JayLink14 09-02-2008 12:32 AM

because the anagram you deleted was generated on the web site and it was all in fun. There was no abuse, except your thin skin... it really shows the entire community how petty you are.

chronopops 09-02-2008 12:33 AM

how many fried turkeys can jay eat in one sitting? anyone?

metacognition 09-02-2008 12:33 AM

[QUOTE=JayLink14;16642184]because the anagram you deleted was generated on the web site and it was all in fun. There was no abuse, except your thin skin... it really shows the entire community how petty you are.[/QUOTE]

hahaha double irony

Pariah 09-02-2008 12:34 AM

I will not sit back and watch you slander my good name without taking appropriate action.

Also, I'm just doing what your good buddy did. But now you're friends right? :)

JayLink14 09-02-2008 12:34 AM

even semi joked about himself in the anagram thread, yet you threw a hissy fit...

semi never banned me for trolling him.... it takes a real bad mod to do that to any member.

slander your good name, what a joke, yet you allow everyone to slander me and encourage it on a regular basis.

Iscariot 09-02-2008 12:35 AM

banning you isn't throwing a hissy fit it's a running joke based on your predictable reaction

JayLink14 09-02-2008 12:37 AM

the reaction is poe thinks he will eventually get rid of me, he is dead wrong, and I'll be here long after he is demodded and slinks away.

Iscariot 09-02-2008 12:38 AM

maybe i'm off the mark here but i'm pretty sure they're not trying to get rid of you they're trying to make you a better poster by banning you when you act like a numbskull

Pariah 09-02-2008 12:38 AM

[QUOTE=JayLink14;16642199]even semi joked about himself in the anagram thread, yet you threw a hissy fit...

semi never banned me for trolling him.... it takes a real bad mod to do that to any member.

slander your good name, what a joke, yet you allow everyone to slander me and encourage it on a regular basis.[/QUOTE]

You're right. It is a joke. Get it? Probably not since you're taking everything at face value and cannot find any humor in anything. Instead of laughing it off, you whine and bitch and moan about it to people that don't give a flying fu[font=verdana]ck[/font] about your problem with me.

Are you posting here right now? Please reply if you are or aren't because I can't really tell.

Also, what did Jelsoft or the owners of Jeremy's webspace have to say?

JayLink14 09-02-2008 12:39 AM

DLP will use any excuse to ban me... When my accounts are back up...he better stay far the fuk away from me...

Iscariot 09-02-2008 12:41 AM

or what jay

will you use your millions of dollars in platinum record sales to have him killed or something

Pariah 09-02-2008 12:41 AM

[QUOTE=Iscariot;16642219]maybe i'm off the mark here but i'm pretty sure they're not trying to get rid of you they're trying to make you a better poster by banning you when you act like a numbskull[/QUOTE]

A little off. I ban him because he reacts how he does. No one else gives a sh[font=verdana]it[/font] about an account for a week.

It gives me pleasure to see him pissed off about it. He is either very very serious about this, or he is joking but carries the joke on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

FIGHTCRIMEALLTHETIME 09-02-2008 12:41 AM

jay link we are friends so you should take a deep breath and maybe get a drink of cold water and just wind down a little bit cuz theres nobody on mx who doesnt know who you are so banning doesnt matter really cuz everyone can tell youre jay link as soon as you sign back up

JayLink14 09-02-2008 12:41 AM

[QUOTE=DarkLikePoe;16642220]You're right. It is a joke. Get it? Probably not since you're taking everything at face value and cannot find any humor in anything. Instead of laughing it off, you whine and bitch and moan about it to people that don't give a flying fu[font=verdana]ck[/font] about your problem with me.

Are you posting here right now? Please reply if you are or aren't because I can't really tell.

Also, what did Jelsoft or the owners of Jeremy's webspace have to say?[/QUOTE]
no, I will never get it... don't talk to me about humor. Do your job and I have no problem with you.

Iscariot 09-02-2008 12:41 AM

i'm still convinced he's a gimmick tbh

@ john

JayLink14 09-02-2008 12:42 AM

[QUOTE=DarkLikePoe;16642230]A little off. I ban him because he reacts how he does. No one else gives a sh[font=verdana]it[/font] about an account for a week.

It gives me pleasure to see him pissed off about it. He is either very very serious about this, or he is joking but carries the joke on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.[/QUOTE]

gives you sick pleasure...how sad and pathetic your life must be. Maybe you need to find a girlfriend...

JayLink14 09-02-2008 12:43 AM

[QUOTE=FIGHTCRIMEALLTHETIME;16642233]jay link we are friends so you should take a deep breath and maybe get a drink of cold water and just wind down a little bit cuz theres nobody on mx who doesnt know who you are so banning doesnt matter really cuz everyone can tell youre jay link as soon as you sign back up[/QUOTE]

FCATT, you know I value your friendship, but DLP is a huge problem for me, and I won't rest until the problem is solved.
There's a lot more posters on here who want him demooded than just me.

Pariah 09-02-2008 12:43 AM

[QUOTE=JayLink14;16642234]no, I will never get it... don't talk to me about humor. Do your job and I have no problem with you.[/QUOTE]

Yes. My serious job. Of moderating. An internet forum. With young people. When you are almost 50. And obsessing over it all.

Iscariot 09-02-2008 12:43 AM

[QUOTE=JayLink14;16642238]gives you sick pleasure...how sad and pathetic your life must be. Maybe you need to find a girlfriend...[/QUOTE]

coming from the guy who blows a heart valve every time he gets banned for a few days on an internet forum

JayLink14 09-02-2008 12:44 AM

[QUOTE=Iscariot;16642247]coming from the guy who blows a heart valve every time he gets banned for a few days on an internet forum[/QUOTE]
I've seen you blow a gasket for a 3 day ban on another forum...short memory huh Jared..lol

horseypie 09-02-2008 12:45 AM

i dont think the internet has ever been taken this seriously before

like...ever

Pariah 09-02-2008 12:45 AM

[QUOTE=JayLink14;16642238]gives you sick pleasure...how sad and pathetic your life must be. Maybe you need to find a girlfriend...[/QUOTE]

Yes, pleasure while I'm here. What the hell else am I gonna do on here but bother you and make myself laugh? I don't care if you feel bad about any choices I make on here.

I'd rather enjoy myself on here than be strict about everything.

But oh well... Maybe next week I'll decide to be nice to you so you can claim that I'm great at my "job".

JayLink14 09-02-2008 12:45 AM

[QUOTE=DarkLikePoe;16642246]Yes. My serious job. Of moderating. An internet forum. With young people. When you are almost 50. And obsessing over it all.[/QUOTE]
my age is irrelevant. You are almost 25 and obsessed with banning me because it gives you pleasure. I think you're the one with the "real" problem here.

Pariah 09-02-2008 12:46 AM

[QUOTE=horseman;16642251]i dont think the internet has ever been taken this seriously before

like...ever[/QUOTE]

You must not have seen JayLink post before.

JayLink14 09-02-2008 12:47 AM

[QUOTE=DarkLikePoe;16642252]Yes, pleasure while I'm here. What the hell else am I gonna do on here but bother you and make myself laugh? I don't care if you feel bad about any choices I make on here.

I'd rather enjoy myself on here than be strict about everything.

But oh well... Maybe next week I'll decide to be nice to you so you can claim that I'm great at my "job".[/QUOTE]
semi has been sincere, you're condescending and snarky..I will never trust you or think of you in any other way..

Pariah 09-02-2008 12:48 AM

[QUOTE=JayLink14;16642254]my age is irrelevant. You are almost 25 and obsessed with banning me because it gives you pleasure. I think you're the one with the "real" problem here.[/QUOTE]

If your age is irrelevant, then so is mine.

And yes. Pleasure in the context of moderating an internet forum. The context train must have sailed right by your station because you don't seem to understand it at all.