Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pop-Punk (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Double James on the Rocks (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=330628)

hey, you're not cory! 04-18-2005 08:06 PM

this forum is more in need of good discussion more than a new discussion thread...what happened to all of the old interesting things we used to talk about in here

chips88 04-18-2005 08:06 PM

[QUOTE=zeppelinfan2k3]I missed the first page?! Joel is sooooo dead :mad:[/QUOTE]

123. oh well.

chips88 04-18-2005 08:07 PM

[QUOTE=hey, you're not cory!]this forum is more in need of good discussion more than a new discussion thread...what happened to all of the old interesting things we used to talk about in here[/QUOTE]

/puts it up Michael's butt :naughty:

hey, you're not cory! 04-18-2005 08:10 PM

what we really need is another girl obsessed asian in here to bring things back to life

Understanding In a Crash 04-18-2005 08:11 PM

Me?

hey, you're not cory! 04-18-2005 08:14 PM

yeah, basically. only now you have nothing to talk about...at least not when i'm around

Understanding In a Crash 04-18-2005 08:17 PM

It's true what the hell happened :upset: :confused:

hey, you're not cory! 04-18-2005 08:18 PM

haha, apparently things got better for you...thanks a lot dick.

Permanent Solution 04-18-2005 08:18 PM

I just discovered Strung Out...amazing band

El_Shiznit 04-18-2005 08:20 PM

Indeed they are. I'm seeing them this year at Warped.

Permanent Solution 04-18-2005 08:22 PM

[QUOTE=El_Shizzy]Indeed they are. I'm seeing them this year at Warped.[/QUOTE]
Are they on it? Nice, I'll be seeing them in addition to Offspring, Thrice and Strike Anywhere (my top bands to see) :D

I'm driving 9 hours to catch it hehe :)

El_Shiznit 04-18-2005 08:23 PM

Do not mention Strike and Warped together again. They aren't coming to my date and it makes me angry. :mad:

Understanding In a Crash 04-18-2005 08:24 PM

[QUOTE=hey, you're not cory!]haha, apparently things got better for you...thanks a lot dick.[/QUOTE]
:upset: Well I still smell the same. Except add that with alot more alcohol.

hey, you're not cory! 04-18-2005 08:25 PM

my Warped tour is shaping up to suck this year. The Academy Is..., Armor for Sleep and especially Underoath (the three bands i'm mainly going to see from the list) aren't going to be at my stop :upset:

Permanent Solution 04-18-2005 08:25 PM

[QUOTE=El_Shizzy]Do not mention Strike and Warped together again. They aren't coming to my date and it makes me angry. :mad:[/QUOTE]
refl

/me brags and feels mega warm inside

hey, you're not cory! 04-18-2005 08:25 PM

[QUOTE=Understanding In a Crash]:upset: Well I still smell the same. Except add that with alot more alcohol.[/QUOTE]
you're right. i haven't talked to you in a while, whats been going on in your life?

Permanent Solution 04-18-2005 08:27 PM

My date:
[url]http://www.warpedtour.com/pre05/6-28.html[/url]
:D

chips88 04-18-2005 08:27 PM

[QUOTE=Understanding In a Crash]It's true what the hell happened :upset: :confused:[/QUOTE]

Dan!?!?!? Where have you been????

Anyways, screw warped, I'm going to the Cornerstone Festival, which doesn't have as many stupid/retarded bands/people

El_Shiznit 04-18-2005 08:28 PM

Billy Talent is not playing my date either. I'm halfway disappointed.

There's still an abundance of good bands for me to see though, so it's alright.

Street Dogs
Millencolin
Offspring
Dropkick Murphys
and all the one's I'm to discover or haven't been announced.

El_Shiznit 04-18-2005 08:30 PM

[QUOTE=zeppelinfan2k3]My date:
[url]http://www.warpedtour.com/pre05/6-28.html[/url]
:D[/QUOTE]
Aha!

But you do not have the Street Dogs.

or Millencolin for that matter.
Sucka

Permanent Solution 04-18-2005 08:31 PM

[QUOTE=chips88]Dan!?!?!? Where have you been????

Anyways, screw warped, I'm going to the Cornerstone Festival, which doesn't have as many stupid/retarded bands/people[/QUOTE]
That line up does little for me.

MattSharpIsCool 04-18-2005 08:31 PM

My internet has been down for a week....I come back, and find a new open thread, AND a new Blink 182 thread. What the crap? I am so lost and confused, I need a hug.

Permanent Solution 04-18-2005 08:32 PM

[QUOTE=El_Shizzy]Aha!

But you do not have the Street Dogs.

or Millencolin for that matter.
Sucka[/QUOTE]
I've never heard either, but really I would pay 50 to see Thrice or Strike Anywhere...so I'm still thrilled.

El_Shiznit 04-18-2005 08:32 PM

[QUOTE=MattSharpIsCool]My internet has been down for a week....I come back, and find a new open thread, AND a new Blink 182 thread. What the crap? I am so lost and confused, I need a hug.[/QUOTE]

I was going to explain it all, but that would take too long.
I'll hug you instead. :)

Understanding In a Crash 04-18-2005 08:33 PM

[QUOTE=hey, you're not cory!]you're right. i haven't talked to you in a while, whats been going on in your life?[/QUOTE]
Nothing much really, it's much more music oriented and since Kelly's been gone the story has just flourished into like an infinite road. I hate to say it but if Kelly didn't leave I'd still be punching out this thead like it was my prom date.

I wouldn't say things got better, just unlimited.

El_Shiznit 04-18-2005 08:35 PM

[QUOTE=zeppelinfan2k3]I've never heard either.[/QUOTE]
Well what are you waiting for?

Download them now jerkface.
Street Dogs are an excellent punk band whose lead singer is the original vocalist of the Dropkick Murphys. I like them better than DKM though.

Millencolin are an excellent pop-punk band. One of those bands that can define the genre better than a lot of other bands.

chips88 04-18-2005 08:40 PM

[QUOTE=zeppelinfan2k3]That line up does little for me.[/QUOTE]

hXc ++ :D

El_Shiznit 04-18-2005 08:41 PM

Give me a link to this lineup and let the Shiz decide which show will be better.

Understanding In a Crash 04-18-2005 08:41 PM

And also Michael and [b]chip[/b]potle just some new facts on Dan probably in summed up consists of..

- Sleeps in a tye dyed shirt (not really tye dyed but red, black, and gray swirls with the red looking like blood splatter that I made)

- Kelly is just N-O

- There have been too many other girls to mention past the Kelly revolution.

- Grades wen't down but self esteem went up.

The end!

hey, you're not cory! 04-18-2005 08:41 PM

[QUOTE=Understanding In a Crash]Nothing much really, it's much more music oriented and since Kelly's been gone the story has just flourished into like an infinite road. I hate to say it but if Kelly didn't leave I'd still be punching out this thead like it was my prom date.

I wouldn't say things got better, just unlimited.[/QUOTE]
tahts good, it actually seems like we've totally switched rolls then...as i'm really hung up on a girl now and i hate it :upset:

i never talk about it on here though cause i don't know any of the new regulars that well, weirdos