Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   History (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   The Frank Paganini/Apromisingyear/30,000 CD Chronicles (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=385424)

MattyBlade 09-02-2005 02:43 PM

[QUOTE=-Obscurity-]You are the greatest poster ever.[/QUOTE]

how the f-uck can you say something g-ay like that d-ude?

ohhhhhh i get it.

MattyBlade 09-02-2005 02:43 PM

[QUOTE=FUKC]They i cant do it. You know his town and his phone number plus an area code, just call 411 u tard, they will give you an address.[/QUOTE]

NO FUCKING SHIT. Now that we realize this fukc, can you take 2+2 and throw them together to see how dumb this guy is yet?

FUKC 09-02-2005 02:44 PM

[QUOTE=MattFromCanada]how the f-uck can you say something g-ay like that d-ude?

ohhhhhh i get it.[/QUOTE]

I know i can say, at least im not a bi-tch canadian.

MattyBlade 09-02-2005 02:45 PM

[QUOTE=FUKC]I know i can say, at least im not a bi-tch canadian.[/QUOTE]

First off, bitch isn't censord. Secondly, don't try to bring me down with your dyselxic-having ass.

FUKC 09-02-2005 02:45 PM

[QUOTE=MattFromCanada]NO ****ING ****. Now that we realize this fukc, can you take 2+2 and throw them together to see how dumb this guy is yet?[/QUOTE]

OMG ur so dumb, you just proved my point, ANYBODY CAN GET HIS ADDRESS SO ITS NOT A REACH THAT SOMEBODY COULD ACTUALLY DO IT. I DONT BLAME HIM, IF YOU HAD MY INFO AND SAID THAT **** WOULD HIT THE FAN :angry:

MattyBlade 09-02-2005 02:46 PM

[QUOTE=FUKC]OMG ur so dumb, you just proved my point, ANYBODY CAN GET HIS ADDRESS SO ITS NOT A REACH THAT SOMEBODY COULD ACTUALLY DO IT. I DONT BLAME HIM, IF YOU HAD MY INFO AND SAID THAT **** WOULD HIT THE FAN :angry:[/QUOTE]

No, you just proved my point. You're both idiots.

see: for having his information so readily availible to the net in the first place makes him a knob.

ThePinkPanther 09-02-2005 02:46 PM

[QUOTE=FUKC]I know i can say, at least im not a bi-tch canadian.[/QUOTE]

STOP FUC[b][i][/i][/b]KING SWEARING WHEN YOU CAN'T GET AROUND THE FUC[b][i][/i][/b]KING FILTER.

Vitriolic Rage 09-02-2005 02:46 PM

[QUOTE=apromisingyear]This is where things go too far.

It's one thing to make fun of me/her/us and to flame me but it's another thing when you make remarks like that. It's not "cool". It's not "funny". It's pathetic, wrong, and could get people in trouble. I don't take most flames or jokes seriously anymore around here but when comments like yours have been made I get serious.

Just like the letter bomb thing from Shazzam. That wasn't "cool" or "funny" either.

I'm getting tired of posts like these. From now on I plan to take them very seriously.

FAIR WARNING: From this point forward I plan to just contact the police when comments/suggestions about one of our (mine OR hers) own well being is threatened here on MX. This includes (but not exactly limited to) comments on: rape, sex, violence, bombs, guns, knifes, injury etc. are made.

I'm being extremely honest and serious when I say this.

Flame away if you wish but don't make comments like that. That just takes things too far. I'm kindly asking you all not to make comments like that or attempt any of that because otherwise the authorites will step in.

Please take what I said into strong consideration before making more comments like these or attempting anything in real life.

Thank you.[/QUOTE]
You're taking this thread way too seriously now.

Rrrrrrr 09-02-2005 02:47 PM

[QUOTE=apromisingyear]I'm trying to be a nice as I can while being stern at the same time.[/QUOTE]
You are hardly in a position where being "stern" is either warranted or going to have any effect. Who the hell do you think you are to try and tell anyone off anyway?

[QUOTE=apromisingyear]I'm not trying to bring anyone down or bad mouth anyone[/QUOTE]
Neither is anyone else here. Your name's been dragged through the mud so many times that we're just seeking to remind you that your life is a liability to the planet.

apromisingyear 09-02-2005 02:48 PM

[QUOTE]Then you know they track your I.P.[/QUOTE]

He's right, they do. If they were contacted they very well could close down the forum until they have the IP address of anyone who made threats/comments/suggestions like that. I'd honestly rather all those comments stop without bringing the law into this. I really would like those remarks to end. Flaming is fine. Comments like those are not.

To those talking about posting my personal information.

What I post on myspace is intended STRICTLY for my friends, not for those on a forum to use as a tool to find out where me and my fiance live and make threats. Whats on myspace is for people we know personally.

you must admit, there has to be a point where the line must be drawn. No one should have to live in fear of being raped or killed by a letter bomb. That's just morally wrong. I'm not going to have her in fear always because some sick people on a forum spoke of possibly raping her.

MattyBlade 09-02-2005 02:50 PM

[QUOTE=apromisingyear]He's right, they do. If they were contacted they very well could close down the forum until they have the IP address of anyone who made threats/comments/suggestions like that. I'd honestly rather all those comments stop without bringing the law into this. I really would like those remarks to end. Flaming is fine. Comments like those are not.

To those talking about posting my personal information.

[b]What I post on myspace is intended STRICTLY for my friends, not for those on a forum to use as a tool to find out where me and my fiance live and make threats. Whats on myspace is for people we know personally. [/b]

you must admit, there has to be a point where the line must be drawn. No one should have to live in fear of being raped or killed by a letter bomb. That's just morally wrong. I'm not going to have her in fear always because some sick people on a forum spoke of possibly raping her.[/QUOTE]

You remind me of this guy I know who tried to get an entire forum in crap. It doesn't work out..don't try it... if you don't like it, leave. The internet doesn't cater to frank (despite what frank may think with all of his self revolving threads). You were dumb enough to give people the information of your myspace and your telephone number (REALLY REALLY dumb) so of course you're going to be riddled with crap. That's the internet, deal with it.

apromisingyear 09-02-2005 02:51 PM

[QUOTE=Rrrrrrr]You are hardly in a position where being "stern" is either warranted or going to have any effect. Who the hell do you think you are to try and tell anyone off anyway?[/QUOTE]

I'm not trying to tell anyone off. I just want this all to end peacefully. I'm not attempting to belittle anyone here. I just want things to stay clean and not put in danger the life of anyone. thats all. no sarcasm no arrogance just trying to be moral about it.

ThePinkPanther 09-02-2005 02:52 PM

[QUOTE=apromisingyear]you must admit, there has to be a point where the line must be drawn. No one should have to live in fear of being raped or killed by a letter bomb. That's just morally wrong. I'm not going to have her in fear always because some sick people on a forum spoke of possibly raping her.[/QUOTE]

I'll put it simply. The chances that anyone would send you a letter bomb or rape your girlfriend after being threatened on the internet is very slim. If you were threatened truthfully by someone you knew and met, there would be a reason to act like you do. But being threatened by people ages 13-20 or so is nothing to sh[b][i][/i][/b]it yourself about.

FUKC 09-02-2005 02:52 PM

[QUOTE=ThePinkPanther]STOP FUC[b][i][/i][/b]KING SWEARING WHEN YOU CAN'T GET AROUND THE FUC[b][i][/i][/b]KING FILTER.[/QUOTE]

Im sorry FU-CK nut, sh-it i still cant get around it, thats ok, im not deep into this sh-it like yourself, i dont find it a huge accomplishment in life to be able to get around a fu-cking filter

MattyBlade 09-02-2005 02:53 PM

[QUOTE=ThePinkPanther]I'll put it simply. The chances that anyone would send you a letter bomb or rape your girlfriend after being threatened on the internet is very slim. If you were threatened truthfully by someone you knew and met, there would be a reason to act like you do. But being threatened by people ages 13-20 or so is nothing to sh[b][i][/i][/b]it yourself about.[/QUOTE]

Frank is very slow. VERY slow. He doesn't get jokes...or much of anything really.

MattyBlade 09-02-2005 02:53 PM

[QUOTE=FUKC]Im sorry FU-CK nut, sh-it i still cant get around it, thats ok, im not deep into this sh-it like yourself, i dont find it a huge accomplishment in life to be able to get around a fu-cking filter[/QUOTE]

that hyphen makes you look homosexual.

FUKC 09-02-2005 02:53 PM

[QUOTE=ThePinkPanther]I'll put it simply. The chances that anyone would send you a letter bomb or rape your girlfriend after being threatened on the internet is very slim. If you were threatened truthfully by someone you knew and met, there would be a reason to act like you do. But being threatened by people ages 13-20 or so is nothing to sh[b][i][/i][/b]it yourself about.[/QUOTE]

Anybody could do it, im sure he would rather be safe than sorry. You dont know these people, they are your internet friends, you dont know how they are in the "REAL WORLD"

FUKC 09-02-2005 02:54 PM

[QUOTE=MattFromCanada]that hyphen makes you look homosexual.[/QUOTE]

Being from canada makes you a homosexual

apromisingyear 09-02-2005 02:55 PM

The phone number isn't such a big deal. It's my cell phone. It can't be traced on 411.
If it were my house number, thats a different story.

However if I had where I work listed on myspace (or if she had where she worked listed on myspace) you could come to our jobs and bother us.

Or if someone was sick and tryed to kill us, they could follow us home.

It's not far-fetched at all.

Jev 09-02-2005 02:55 PM

[QUOTE=FUKC]Anybody could do it, im sure he would rather be safe than sorry. You dont know these people, they are your internet friends, you dont know how they are in the "REAL WORLD"[/QUOTE]
Don't be retarded, nobody here wants to spend their time sending him a letterbomb.

ThePinkPanther 09-02-2005 02:55 PM

[QUOTE=FUKC]Anybody could do it, im sure he would rather be safe than sorry. You dont know these people, they are your internet friends, you dont know how they are in the "REAL WORLD"[/QUOTE]

Anybody would rather be safe then sorry. But thats not the point. If he or you cannot sense sarcasm you should just shut the fu[b][i][/i][/b]ck up.

FUKC 09-02-2005 02:56 PM

Ya, cause you personally know the thousands of members right? and you know how they want to spend there time right?

ThePinkPanther 09-02-2005 02:57 PM

[QUOTE=FUKC]Ya, cause you personally know the thousands of members right? and you know how they want to spend there time right?[/QUOTE]

Apparently they want to spend their time on a forum.

dumbass

MattyBlade 09-02-2005 02:57 PM

I've had enough of this flame ware. fukc is dense.

EmergencyRoom 09-02-2005 02:57 PM

First off, the suggestion that i condoned raping your girl is just ludicrous. You are an idiot. I merely put forth the idea that someone should bang her because i feel that if she's with you then she must be easy as hell.

At no point did i use or imply the word rape and i will be forced to sue you for libel if you suggest i did ever again. :D

Secondly, the fact that anyone would act as a direct consequence of my post and holding me responsible is the equivalent of someone getting shot and blaming eminem. If someone takes my suggestion seriously and interprets it as an invitation to rape her(which only an illiterate idiot would do as it clearly says nothing of the sort) then it's because they are fu[SIZE=2]c[/SIZE]ked up.

Thirdly, you are one of the least intelligent people i have ever had the misfortune to breathe earth's air with. If you post all your details on the internet, continually incite people to flame you and post stupid threads pertaining to details of your messed up existence and expect anything less than contempt and dislike, then you deserve every joke comment that you recieve.

To Fukc: Can you read? Did i suggest rape? Get off my internet :thumb:

Jev 09-02-2005 02:59 PM

[QUOTE=ThePinkPanther]Apparently they want to spend their time on a forum.

dumbass[/QUOTE]
Exactly.

Anyway i'm gone.

apromisingyear 09-02-2005 03:00 PM

that is true but you never know. Someone could be really sick out there and actually attempt something along those lines. It has happened to people before.

You all (obviously) don't think so but I look at her as an amazing person and I don't want her well being threatened. I don't want to have to recieve a call from her crying her eyes out because some psycho on here found out where she lived or worked and brutally raped/beat her.

I'd rather be cautious and safe than just blow it off and be sorry later on.

EmergencyRoom 09-02-2005 03:03 PM

[QUOTE=apromisingyear]that is true but you never know. Someone could be really sick out there and actually attempt something along those lines. It has happened to people before.

You all (obviously) don't think so but I look at her as an amazing person and I don't want her well being threatened. I don't want to have to recieve a call from her crying her eyes out because some psycho on here found out where she lived or worked and brutally raped/beat her.

I'd rather be cautious and safe than just blow it off and be sorry later on.[/QUOTE]

You're an idiot. Read my post above and just go away. I don't even want a reply apologising to me. Get off my internet.

ThePinkPanther 09-02-2005 03:03 PM

[QUOTE=apromisingyear]that is true but you never know. Someone could be really sick out there and actually attempt something along those lines. It has happened to people before.

I'd rather be cautious and safe than just blow it off and be sorry later on.[/QUOTE]

If you live to the possiblity of you/someone you love being raped at all times, whether you think it'll be someone from this forum or not, you will have a very unhappy life.

chumpradio 09-02-2005 03:05 PM

Frank, I loved your stuff off myspace. Do you have any cds left that you can sell me, or did you sell all 30,000?

[URL=I_don't_really_want_your_crappy_music,_you_fag] [/URL]