Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Rock & Metal (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   repost this if you are a beautiful strong crack whore who don’t need no man (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=588129)

christsimpson 10-15-2011 04:31 PM

[QUOTE=Mr. Ron;18681570]You have intelligence but you need to gain some wisdom. Social finesse is key, you can't just attack people from a cold, scientific POV and expect them to take it well in most cases. (Unless they absolutely deserve it). [/QUOTE]

I expect everyone to be enlightened human beings, and not to talk out of their arse. if they do, I will tell them.

[QUOTE=fingers mccoy;18681571]also christsimpson are you actually a scientist[/QUOTE]

I meant that I approximate life in a scientific manner. but next spring, I'll hopefully be a published scientist, actually.

[QUOTE=Mr. Ron;18681572]also science has been wrong a lot so idk man[/QUOTE]

no it hasn't.

fingers mccoy 10-15-2011 04:32 PM

[QUOTE=christsimpson;18681573]muggles turn into butthurt crybabies when I tell them that their understanding of [insert something that is controversial for whatever reason] is completely unintelligent to the point of I'd rather have this conversation with a tortoise.[/QUOTE]

stop using the word 'butthurt', it's unbecoming of anyone over the age of 14.

you can't just administer informational corrections and expect people to accept them, because we instinctively disregard information that we don't see as authoritative. you are not an authority. it is not productive to deconstruct informal conversation in the way you're suggesting.

Drugstep 10-15-2011 04:33 PM

[QUOTE=(*The Noonward Race*);18681575]the problem is that no one gives a shit about your petty problems if you cant express them ever

if you're fine with this then so be it[/QUOTE]

leave it to the schizophrenic prodigy to get the point across

be scientific all you want just don't act like a pussy and you'll be okay

i really think Alex gets the idea

christsimpson 10-15-2011 04:33 PM

[QUOTE=Mr. Ron;18681576]well if you're going to approach normal conversation with a mindset to totally embarrass them no wonder no one wants to be around you[/QUOTE]

I don't try to embarrass anyone. I don't get embarrassed myself either. it's not scientific.

I enter discussion with the goal being that we collectively learn something. 99.99% of all people don't. they enter it, trying to convince everyone else of *their* viewpoint. that's the opposite of being academic. it's talking out of yer arse.

RouteOne 10-15-2011 04:33 PM

[QUOTE]I expect everyone to be enlightened human beings, and not to talk out of their arse. if they do, I will tell them.
[/QUOTE]

you're not enlightened though

[QUOTE]no it hasn't.[/QUOTE]

yes it has that is why science is constantly updating theories because they found new information that made the older set of data obsolete

(*The Noonward Race*) 10-15-2011 04:34 PM

[QUOTE]I expect everyone to be enlightened human beings, and not to talk out of their arse. if they do, I will tell them.[/QUOTE]who the hell do you think you are
[QUOTE]I meant that I approximate life in a scientific manner. but next spring, I'll hopefully be a published scientist, actually.[/QUOTE]congrats fellow mxer!
[QUOTE]no it hasn't.[/QUOTE]i bet ron cant prove you wrong

(*The Noonward Race*) 10-15-2011 04:35 PM

[QUOTE=Drugstep;18681579]leave it to the schizophrenic prodigy to get the point across

be scientific all you want just don't act like a pussy and you'll be okay

i really think Alex gets the idea[/QUOTE]
llllmao

christsimpson 10-15-2011 04:35 PM

[QUOTE=fingers mccoy;18681578]you can't just administer informational corrections and expect people to accept them, because we instinctively disregard information that we don't see as authoritative. you are not an authority. it is not productive to deconstruct informal conversation in the way you're suggesting.[/QUOTE]

I'm talking about people *obviously* talking out of their arse.

fingers mccoy 10-15-2011 04:35 PM

[QUOTE=christsimpson;18681577]
I meant that I approximate life in a scientific manner. .[/QUOTE]
what does this mean

approximate life? i would think you were closer than that

RouteOne 10-15-2011 04:35 PM

anyways, dude, just lighten up. I can understand your framework to approaching conversation if it were a serious discussion or a debate but for just normal convo it is not necessary

fingers mccoy 10-15-2011 04:36 PM

[QUOTE=christsimpson;18681584]I'm talking about people *obviously* talking out of their arse.[/QUOTE]

that's rarer than you're suggesting.

it also happens to be what you're doing right now.

(*The Noonward Race*) 10-15-2011 04:36 PM

[FONT=Courier New]"i approximatate life" beelp bloooooop[/FONT]

Drugstep 10-15-2011 04:36 PM

[QUOTE]anyways, dude, just lighten up. I can understand your framework to approaching conversation if it were a serious discussion or a debate but for just normal convo it is not necessary[/QUOTE]Mr Ron you have a very masculine and assertive style, which you balance with interest in mythology and fantasy

i feel like you are the only Alpha Male in this conversation

if i had hung out with people like you when i was a kid instead of getting my ass kicked by people like you i'd probably be so much more outgoing

christsimpson 10-15-2011 04:37 PM

[QUOTE=Mr. Ron;18681581]you're not enlightened though

yes it has that is why science is constantly updating theories because they found new information that made the older set of data obsolete[/QUOTE]

when I engage in a conversation about something I am enlightened on the topic, and enter the discussion in hopes of furthering said enlightenment.

name on case where science has concluded exclusively (i.e. to the point of rejecting all other theories) where it has been proven wrong.

(*The Noonward Race*) 10-15-2011 04:37 PM

it's probably a lie because there have been no masculine men ever

RouteOne 10-15-2011 04:38 PM

"Alpha" is a spectrum, not some black and white thing

every male has alpha and beta characteristics

christsimpson 10-15-2011 04:38 PM

[QUOTE=fingers mccoy;18681587]that's rarer than you're suggesting.

it also happens to be what you're doing right now.[/QUOTE]

LOL it really isn't X2

[QUOTE=(*The Noonward Race*);18681588][FONT=Courier New]"i approximatate life" beelp bloooooop[/FONT][/QUOTE]

this made me literally LOL GJ

christsimpson 10-15-2011 04:39 PM

I am obviously a beta male

(*The Noonward Race*) 10-15-2011 04:40 PM

[QUOTE=christsimpson;18681593]LOL it really isn't X2

this made me literally LOL GJ[/QUOTE]
the font does that~ lol

(*The Noonward Race*) 10-15-2011 04:41 PM

i used to tell my friends that every moment of their lives was perfect does that make me weird?

(*The Noonward Race*) 10-15-2011 04:41 PM

[QUOTE=(*The Noonward Race*);18681596]i used to tell my friends that every moment of their lives was perfect does that make me weird?[/QUOTE]
does that fact that i ask that make me weird?

christsimpson 10-15-2011 04:42 PM

name ten things you wanna do before you die and then go do them.
name ten places you really wanna be before you die and then go to them
name ten books you wanna read before you die and then go read them
name ten songs you wanna hear again before you die, get all of your friends together and scream them

because right now all you have is time time time yeah,
but someday that time will run out.
that's the only thing you can be absolutely certain about.

think of all the things that are wrong with your life and then fix them
think of all the things that you love about your life, be thankful you are blessed with them
think of all the things that hold you back and realize that you don't need them
think of all the mistakes you have made in your life, make sure that you never repeat them

because right now all you have is time time time yeah,

name ten thousand reasons why you never wanna die, go and tell someone who might've forgotten
try to list the endless reasons why it's good to be alive, and then just smile for awhile about them

soon the sun will rise and another day will come
soon enough the sun will set, another day will be gone

and right now all you have is time time time yeah,

(*The Noonward Race*) 10-15-2011 04:42 PM

it was when we were being philosphical like wee bitches tho

(*The Noonward Race*) 10-15-2011 04:44 PM

i feel all of these post are worthy of being remembered as a great dialogue

christsimpson 10-15-2011 04:44 PM

when I'm gone no one will remember me

(*The Noonward Race*) 10-15-2011 04:46 PM

no one is a bitch

fingers mccoy 10-15-2011 04:47 PM

also i'm the biggest alpha male here, i'm just [I]stealth alpha[/I]

RouteOne 10-15-2011 04:47 PM

negative

christsimpson 10-15-2011 04:48 PM

I'm fucking delta male

but not the kind that thinks girls get wet whenever they see a skinny boy in a sweater and that nice boys actually get the girl in the end anyway

more like that whiny self-pitying pussy

(*The Noonward Race*) 10-15-2011 04:50 PM

who do you think you are david d'angelo lmao