Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   History (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   My Solo Album...cd help (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=356604)

AbInitio 06-26-2005 01:18 AM

Wow. I got through the whole thing...

One thing i don't understand, you have about 1500 listens on your myspace, even if they all reccomend your CD to all their friends you're going to be plenty short of 30 000. Where are you getting you're facts from to be able to believe so much that you are going to sell 30 000?

Steve Vai 06-26-2005 01:19 AM

If you have 30,000 people that want CDs, get a record deal. If that many people want your music, you're beyond selling them independently.

Amit 06-26-2005 01:19 AM

[QUOTE=Steve Vai]omg

ur so hawt

wheres that picture of u analkar put in his avatar?

i want it for my wallpaper[/QUOTE]

i have a better picture now

you won't believe how good it is

im me

SixStringKing 06-26-2005 01:20 AM

alright...so back to the topic at hand.... go ahead and purchase your 30,000 who are any of these guys to tell you what/what not to do... you asked where to purchase 30k cds not IF you could sell them
close this thread.
and every stop posting here

Amit 06-26-2005 01:20 AM

hay ur not the boss of me

Kwash2 06-26-2005 01:23 AM

Technically, he didn't tell us to stop posting here.

He just said every should.

whoever that is.

Amit 06-26-2005 01:23 AM

hah your getting good

whats your name again? =\

Kwash2 06-26-2005 01:24 AM

jawsh

Kwash2 06-26-2005 01:25 AM

aim - kwash4288

SixStringKing 06-26-2005 01:25 AM

Eggo, almost 15000 posts...alright sorry...your right you have got to be master of the forums by now...how much time a day do you spend on here? and how much time with your girlfriend, oh shi sorry forgot you neglected to grab one of dem.. okay, well since you dont have a girl...well move on to a certain source of energy thats free to everyone but just as hard to come by as girlfriends to guys like you...the sun, how much have you seen that lately? yeah that is what i thought...
so you have power over me in these forums...
naaaaahhhhh i just kiddin.... you dont
fvck you.

pfc_mike 06-26-2005 01:26 AM

[QUOTE=SixStringKing]who are any of these guys to tell you what/what not to do...[/QUOTE]

who are u to tell us to stop posting in here?

Amit 06-26-2005 01:27 AM

[QUOTE=SixStringKing]almost 15000 posts...alright sorry...your right you have got to be master of the forums by now...how much time a day do you spend on here? and how much time with your girlfriend, oh shi sorry forgot you neglected to grab one of dem.. okay, well since you dont have a girl...well move on to a certain source of energy thats free to everyone but just as hard to come by as girlfriends to guys like you...the sun, how much have you seen that lately? yeah that is what i thought...
fvck you.[/QUOTE]

actually i have a girlfriend that i love very much

and i run almost everyday for my workout

so i have a pretty killer tan

believe it or not, i can also multitask

it's tough to imagine i know

SixStringKing 06-26-2005 01:28 AM

i cant stop you...but me telling you to stop posting here is not criticizing anyones life...except for maybe eggos...

Kwash2 06-26-2005 01:28 AM

[QUOTE=SixStringKing]Eggo, almost 15000 posts...alright sorry...your right you have got to be master of the forums by now...how much time a day do you spend on here? and how much time with your girlfriend, oh shi sorry forgot you neglected to grab one of dem.. okay, well since you dont have a girl...[SIZE=6]well move on to a certain source of energy thats free to everyone but just as hard to come by as girlfriends to guys like you...the sun, how much have you seen that lately? yeah that is what i thought... [/SIZE]
fvck you.[/QUOTE]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

SixStringKing 06-26-2005 01:28 AM

so your telling me you can talk witch yo girl, run and mx at the same time? dayumn

Skyler 06-26-2005 01:28 AM

[QUOTE=Eggo]actually i have a girlfriend that i love very much

and i run almost everyday for my workout

so i have a pretty killer tan

believe it or not, i can also multitask

it's tough to imagine i know[/QUOTE]

Don't you crazy indians already have tans? :p

Amit 06-26-2005 01:29 AM

[QUOTE=SixStringKing]so your telling me you can talk witch yo girl, run and mx at the same time? dayumn[/QUOTE]

yeah it's pretty impressive

FallenAngelInc 06-26-2005 01:30 AM

Now see, that myspace account Eggo just showed had a lot of music I could actually listen too. The threadstarter needs a little more work, maybe a lot, I don't know. In your myspace profile it says that you've been playing for 4 years, right? Some people play for 10 years and still don't believe they can do this. Just listen to the people in the thread (constructive ones anyway), start small, especially if there's a possibilty of a baby in the near future. You can't feed him with shattered dreams and CDs.

Amit 06-26-2005 01:30 AM

[QUOTE=LostMyGuitarPick]Don't you crazy indians already have tans? :p[/QUOTE]

Actually, I am really pale in the winter time. It comes from the English and East Asian from my mom's side. I hate running in winter. So I bike and row.

I get really dark once summer hits. Even though I run when the sun is setting.

Skyler 06-26-2005 01:30 AM

[QUOTE=Eggo]Actually, I am really pale in the winter time. I hate running in winter. So I bike and row.

I get really dark once summer hits. Even though I run when the sun is setting.[/QUOTE]

I need to get myself a tan. :upset:

SixStringKing 06-26-2005 01:31 AM

you bike and ROW in the winter time? seems weird that youd be in water in winter.

FallenAngelInc 06-26-2005 01:32 AM

[QUOTE=LostMyGuitarPick]I need to get myself a tan. :upset:[/QUOTE]

I hate tans...on me anyway.

Skyler 06-26-2005 01:32 AM

[QUOTE=SixStringKing]you bike and ROW in the winter time? seems weird that youd be in water in winter.[/QUOTE]

Dude this kid is a regular Sherlock Holmes.

Amit 06-26-2005 01:32 AM

[QUOTE=SixStringKing]you bike and ROW in the winter time? seems weird that youd be in water in winter.[/QUOTE]

you've never heard of [url=http://www.sim64.freeserve.co.uk/rowing-machine.jpg]these[/url] i am guessing

SixStringKing 06-26-2005 01:33 AM

you can hardly call that rowing...

FallenAngelInc 06-26-2005 01:34 AM

You know that water doesn't always freeze in the winter. Actually, if the water is moving fast enough it can remain unfrozen ALL winter. Oh, and oceans don't freeze numbnuts.

Thought I'd add some schoolin' in here. Although you two are learnin' him fine.

Amit 06-26-2005 01:34 AM

[QUOTE=LostMyGuitarPick]I need to get myself a tan. :upset:[/QUOTE]

as an aspiring dermatologist and the son of two dermatologists, i suggest being very careful with the sun and your skin

of course it depends on how pale/dark you are, but melanoma is awful and my parents are seeing it occur more often in the general population

Skyler 06-26-2005 01:34 AM

[QUOTE=Eggo]as an aspiring dermatologist and the son of two dermatologists, i suggest being very careful with the sun and your skin

of course it depends on how pale/dark you are, but melanoma is awful and my parents are seeing it in the general population occur more often[/QUOTE]

o thanx for the tip :p

Amit 06-26-2005 01:35 AM

[QUOTE=SixStringKing]you can hardly call that rowing...[/QUOTE]

a workout is a workout but whatever

SixStringKing 06-26-2005 01:36 AM

if you call that excersize machine rowing....
then i can shred like a mother ****er
[url]http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.html/PID/2531299/ctid/17?cpncode=09-182720-2&srccode=cii_1038957[/url]