Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Rock & Metal (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The R&M Photo Album and L&R Thread (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=578085)

rasputin 07-05-2011 03:34 AM

lol dude you're adb and you telling someone they live in a fantasy world is ironic

1. if i was butthurt about the picture, i would have reported you days ago when you first used. derp.
2. reporting you =/= butthurt. everybody does it all the time because we find it funny how seriously you take it, [I]just like you're doing now[/I]

adbforever 07-05-2011 03:37 AM

[QUOTE=rasputin;18564643]lol dude you're adb and you telling someone they live in a fantasy world is ironic

1. if i was butthurt about the picture, i would have reported you days ago when you first used. derp.
2. reporting you =/= butthurt. everybody does it all the time because we find it funny how seriously you take it, [I]just like you're doing now[/I][/QUOTE]

i think there is a correlation with how serious I am and how smart you guys are at argumentation

in other words

I'm not serious, and you guys are borderline mentally ill

[I]im going to report adb and then say im not butthurt about it because I didn't report him before, then i'll report him and backpedal and say if i was actually buthurt I would have reported him earlier! i am a clever motherfuckin hipster[/I]

rasputin 07-05-2011 03:40 AM

you keep saying 'you guys' as if there's anybody else here. this is not a continuation of whatever petty bullshit you have with anybody else - this is you trying to prove you're not butthurt and that i am, because it will make you feel better

[quote]how smart you guys are at argumentation[/quote]

lol wow

rasputin 07-05-2011 03:42 AM

[quote]im going to report adb and then say im not butthurt about it because I didn't report him before, then i'll report him and backpedal and say if i was actually buthurt I would have reported him earlier! i am a clever motherfuckin hipster[/quote]

yes that was my thought process exactly, you really know your shit!

adbforever 07-05-2011 03:43 AM

[QUOTE]also lol at your hair adb. try calling me a hipster again you trend eating piece of garbage[/QUOTE]

rasputin
butthurt hipster
pick 2

and how am I trendy at all :lol:

rasputin 07-05-2011 03:44 AM

you're really smart at argumentation brent, you don't care at all yet you remember comments i've made that even i don't!

adbforever 07-05-2011 03:46 AM

yea im just going back to when i first posted your picture and now you're backpedling and saying you weren't butthurt then or now

when both times you clearly have had a huge aussie cock removed from your ass after a long period of fornication

2muchket! 07-05-2011 03:46 AM

[QUOTE=doubtfully then;18564501][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zQIUz.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

it's bothered me for ages who adb truly looks like

[IMG]http://nicklewis.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/emo-philips-blindfold-refused.jpg[/IMG]

adbforever 07-05-2011 03:47 AM

rasputin - calls me trendy :lol: he listens to vinyl and is a prototypical metal hipster

rasputin 07-05-2011 03:47 AM

how is there any backpedalling? i was never butthurt. i reported you because i knew you would get riled up (just like you did) and watching you self-assuredly 'win' another argument (to validate yourself) is another notch on your pathetic existence

[quote]rasputin - calls me trendy he listens to vinyl and is a prototypical metal hipster[/quote]

rofl

adbforever 07-05-2011 03:49 AM

yea im so riled up

im laughing my ass off: to see how many times you can look retarded, not to validate myself

thats how it is w/ any user, not just you

you guys are hilarious

adbforever 07-05-2011 03:51 AM

[B][U][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Plum"]try calling me a hipster again you trend eating [I]piece of garbage [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/B]

rasputin 07-05-2011 03:53 AM

im pretty butthurt about this adb, i guess you were right

you are in fact the smartest at argumentation, and i am a [I]prototypical[/I] metal hipster

adbforever 07-05-2011 03:54 AM

rasputin: can't argue against the fact he's a metal hipster

or

support his argument that I am actually trendy

rasputin 07-05-2011 03:55 AM

it's impossible to argue with someone who thinks 'metal hipster' is an actual term, or someone who thinks a person who wears glasses or has records is a hipster. it's like arguing with a 3 year old with no conception of the [I]real world[/I]

and i don't need to argue that you're trendy, you have a very definite bieber fringe that speaks for itself

and i'll say it one more time: [I]you're really smart at argumentation[/I]

rasputin 07-05-2011 03:57 AM

and im not actually arguing with you brent. i dont argue on forums. you do though, because it's all you have going with your life.

adbforever 07-05-2011 03:59 AM

you're a hipster with an interest in the metal genre, not hard to comprehend

you:

a. wear hipster framed glasses
b. listen to elite osdm vinyl
c. run an underground elite metal blog
d. wear elite osdm/bm or whatever the fuck metal shirts

and also, I got a haircut

you saying I'm trendy because of my hair is just as bad as me saying you're a hipster because of the frames you wear, but in your case that is your only argument that i am actually trendy, you have multiple signs (of a hipster)

so lol, try to brush off the fact you've embarassed yourself by saying you dont argue on the internet!

rasputin 07-05-2011 04:03 AM

[QUOTE=adbforever;18564662]you're a hipster with an interest in the metal genre, not hard to comprehend

you:

a. wear hipster framed glasses
b. listen to elite osdm vinyl
c. run an underground elite metal blog
d. wear elite osdm/bm or whatever the fuck metal shirts

[/QUOTE]

a. i wear glasses that i bought when i was a preteen. so lol
b. 'elite osdm vinyl' - um lol. i have a few death metal records, i have records from other genres, i have lots of CDs, i have tapes. all this says is that i like to buy music.
c. blog is not really underground, it's not really all metal, and i only post demo submissions on it. your point is?
d. i own 3 band shirts. but of the 2 or 3 pictures you have seen of me, then yeah i wear them ALL the time

[quote]you saying I'm trendy because of my hair is just as bad as me saying you're a hipster because of the frames you wear, but in your case that is your only argument that i am actually trendy, you have multiple signs[/quote]

i insulted you, therefore i have an argument which must be rebutted using layman's philosophy you read on wikipedia to [I]prove[/I] that im butthurt

[quote]so lol, try to brush off the fact you've embarassed yourself by saying you dont argue on the internet![/quote]

arguing implies that i care for the result. you obviously gain some gratification because all you do is 'argue' pointlessly with anybody who points out how retarded you are

adbforever 07-05-2011 04:05 AM

demos
not underground
not hipster
pick 1

hey guys this blog is comprised of demos, it's totally not the epitome of hipster brb gonna buy some tapes and cds NOT BECAUSE IM A HIPSTER BUT I LIKE BUYING MUSIC LOL YEAH

THEN IM GOING TO CALL ADB TRENDY BECAUSE OF HIS HAIR, RIGHT AFTER I GET BUTTHURT ON FB WHEN HE MAKES FUN OF ME FOR BEING HIPSTER BECAUSE OF MY PRETEEN GLASSES

rasputin 07-05-2011 04:06 AM

lol

i put an email on the blog, and bands send me demos

that is definitely both hipster and underground

[quote]hey guys this blog is comprised of demos, it's totally not the epitome of hipster brb gonna buy some tapes and cds NOT BECAUSE IM A HIPSTER BUT I LIKE BUYING MUSIC LOL YEAH

THEN IM GOING TO CALL ADB TRENDY BECAUSE OF HIS HAIR, RIGHT AFTER I GET BUTTHURT ON FB WHEN HE MAKES FUN OF ME FOR BEING HIPSTER BECAUSE OF MY PRETEEN GLASSES[/quote]

you're [I]sooo[/I] smart at argumentation

if you actually think that someone buying physical media makes them a hipster, you're more retarded than i thought