Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   History (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   The Frank Paganini/Apromisingyear/30,000 CD Chronicles (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=385424)

Zmev 08-30-2005 02:10 AM

[QUOTE=Stone Cold Bush]Don't slam it, see if he says anything in response and then hang up. And make sure to record it.[/QUOTE]

In that case, I'll have to collect the various spread items from my microcasette recorder.

RideTheSpiral 08-30-2005 02:12 AM

We'd look a little silly if he actually sold 30,000 cds.

(*The Noonward Race*) 08-30-2005 02:19 AM

[QUOTE=RideTheSpiral]We'd look a little silly if he actually sold 30,000 cds.[/QUOTE]
lolol seriously

Illmatic 08-30-2005 02:38 AM

Amit, you are truly a man among men.

Pariah 08-30-2005 02:40 AM

[QUOTE=RideTheSpiral]We'd look a little silly if he actually sold 30,000 cds.[/QUOTE]

In order to actually sell CDs, he's going to have to become someone else.

Music.is.Life 08-30-2005 02:55 AM

:lol::lol::lol:
I may just be ridiculously tired, but I laughed incredbly hard at times. The 30k thread was truly a defining moment in MX history, the only time where every, single, user on the entire site agreed he sucks/is retarted/fails at life, I didn't even think that was possible. I can't believe he's still around.

Phototropic 08-30-2005 03:43 AM

lmao

Nice one, This Frank fu[B][I][/B][/I]ck is a legend in these parts

An unliked legend obviously, with hideous facial hair

Phototropic 08-30-2005 03:44 AM

[QUOTE=jimmybowels]In order to actually sell CDs, he's going to have to become someone else.[/QUOTE]

Yeah he'd need a shave / facelift / plastic surgery

Actually he may as well look into re-incarnation

Pariah 08-30-2005 03:45 AM

[QUOTE=Phototropic]Yeah he'd need a shave / facelift / plastic surgery

Actually he may as well look into re-incarnation[/QUOTE]

Maybe he'll become one of those furry caterpillars. :)

Phototropic 08-30-2005 03:47 AM

[QUOTE=jimmybowels]Maybe he'll become one of those furry caterpillars. :)[/QUOTE]

:lol:!

Mailman 08-30-2005 03:50 AM

[url]http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/1884/lolzpunjabi0hq.jpg[/url]

^ Pic of his punjabi wife

taken from his myspace

EmergencyRoom 08-30-2005 03:53 AM

[QUOTE=Vosk][url]http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/1884/lolzpunjabi0hq.jpg[/url]

^ Pic of his punjabi wife

taken from his myspace[/QUOTE]

Don't do that. I vomited.

Esp Griffyn 08-30-2005 04:01 AM

8/27/2005 2:29:00 AM

The past few days went all bad but now I honestly believe (I swear to God I do) that we have reached our destination: PERFECTION.

I've said this a million times. That day in summer school when I noticed you by your breathe taking smile, I knew that I could fall in love with you and I knew that you'd love me too.

As summer school came to an end (and those BASTARDS kicked me out) I couldn't find the nerve to ask you for your number and lost contact with you. I thought i'd never see you again and I was kind of down about it.

THEN...

Feburary 18 I fell off my computer chair (literally) when I realized you found me on the internet. I was shocked. Between Feburary 18 and 28 I gave my best attempt to sweep you off your feet and on March 1st I finally had you.

I love you with all my heart and today has become (technically yesterday) the day we took a huge step in THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

I spoke to you softly, told you everything. Got on one knee and asked you if you would marry me and make the happiest/luckiest guy in the world.

I Love You with all my heart

AND...

I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU
I'LL NEVER CHEAT ON YOU
I'LL NEVER FALL OUT OF LOVE WITH YOU

I Love You Jessica Michelle Singh.

Your Fiancé,
Frank Ryan Paganini

oh man what a burn

Phototropic 08-30-2005 04:08 AM

[QUOTE=Esp Griffyn]

Blah Blah Blah, moustache talk...

...I spoke to you softly, told you everything. Got on one knee and asked you if you would marry me and make the happiest/luckiest guy in the world.

I Love You with all my heart

[B]AND...

I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU
I'LL NEVER CHEAT ON YOU
I'LL NEVER FALL OUT OF LOVE WITH YOU[/B]
I Love You Jessica Michelle Singh.

Your Fiancé,
Frank Ryan Paganini

[/QUOTE]

Who the hell says that?! :confused:

Frankies so smooth

amzharpyro 08-30-2005 04:13 AM

Oh Frank, you're such a silly goose.

superdigg 08-30-2005 04:25 AM

hahaha poor frank. good job cataloguing all that, eggo! i'd say there must be, oh, i dunno, 30 THOUSAND LINKS RIGHT THERE HAHAHAHAHA

:upset:

moaner 08-30-2005 04:35 AM

[email]frankpaganini@yahoo.com[/email]

methinks he might appreciate some helpful comments.

EmergencyRoom 08-30-2005 04:38 AM

[QUOTE=moaner][email]frankpaganini@yahoo.com[/email]

methinks he might appreciate some helpful comments.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Thank you kindly.

/goes to get noob cannon for frankie boy

Phototropic 08-30-2005 04:39 AM

sup moaner?

Don't see you in the pit much

moaner 08-30-2005 04:46 AM

[QUOTE=Phototropic]sup moaner?

Don't see you in the pit much[/QUOTE]

No, but the a promising year stuff is always worth seeing.

he's just so naive.

Probably one of the few people who actually deserves the immense flaming the pit never fails to provide.

Phototropic 08-30-2005 04:49 AM

:lol: Fair enough

denboy 08-30-2005 06:06 AM

.. Wow, so many "I suck and didn't do my homework, help my lazy as[i][b][/i][/b]s out"-, and "This thread really belongs in L&R but I'm an arrogant prick who's above the rules"-threads from just one user.. Absolutely mindnumbingly amazing.

The worst part is, he probably gets a hardon from all this attention, why else would he keep posting?

Diatonic Dissonance™ 08-30-2005 06:32 AM

:lol: Good stuff, Amit.

ihavesoldout 08-30-2005 07:19 AM

[QUOTE=Eggo]fine u get a second class box[/QUOTE]
ohfck do i still get the first clazz box?

Jessica_Singh 08-30-2005 07:28 AM

Ok I hope you guys are really proud of yourselves.

Why can't you understand that we're in love and we don't care what you think.

You can sit and hide behind your computers all day and treat us like dirt. But just remember people don't forget things like this very easily and one day you won't have your computer to hide behind.

So do something more productive with your time or you'll be sorry in the long run.

denboy 08-30-2005 07:32 AM

:rolleyezz:

Cecillianne 08-30-2005 07:33 AM

[QUOTE=Jessica_Singh]Ok I hope you guys are really proud of yourselves.

Why can't you understand that we're in love and we don't care what you think.

You can sit and hide behind your computers all day and treat us like dirt. But just remember people don't forget things like this very easily and one day you won't have your computer to hide behind.

So do something more productive with your time or you'll be sorry in the long run.[/QUOTE]
lmfaaaaao

Oh s[b][u][/b][/u]hit. This is like the BMW girl back in 03.

[size=1]I have trouble believing that you both don't care because if you didn't, you wouldn't have made an account belittling people on the internet. I won't be surprised if you were APY either. ;)[/size]

pixiesfanyo 08-30-2005 07:41 AM

Frank = MX Bitch.

I bet even the second coming, Jeremy makes fun of him.

Jessica_Singh 08-30-2005 07:45 AM

[QUOTE=Cecillianne]lmfaaaaao

Oh s[b][u][/b][/u]hit. This is like the BMW girl back in 03.

[size=1]I have trouble believing that you both don't care because if you didn't, you wouldn't have made an account belittling people on the internet. I won't be surprised if you were APY either. ;)[/size][/QUOTE]

Do people like you do anything else apart from sit on their computers and try to pick on people who have better lives than them?

Or do you do other stuff aswell sometimes?

Arucard 08-30-2005 07:48 AM

[QUOTE=Eggo][url=http://www.musicianforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=332083]This[/url] will certainly hold up in a respectable court as evidence towards pre-meditated murder.[/QUOTE]

tr00f.

Eggo, you suprised even me. Good job. He is such an Italian, mustached bastard.