Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Rock & Metal (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The R&M Photo Album and L&R Thread (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=578085)

fingers mccoy 05-30-2012 11:45 PM

[QUOTE=blockhead;18881503]i still can't believe he's denying that those pictures are good indicators of her fucked up, stained, crooked teeth

also i would LOVE to see a picture where her teeth don't look fucked up and she doesn't look flat chested[/QUOTE]

they aren't good indicators of her teeth

actually that second one is fine idk why anyone is laughing at it she's just pulling a stupid face again teeth look normal

Juddybear 05-30-2012 11:48 PM

[QUOTE=fingers mccoy;18881506]they aren't good indicators of her teeth

actually that second one is fine idk why anyone is laughing at it she's just pulling a stupid face again teeth look normal[/QUOTE]

the way her teeth look aren't good indicators of her teeth?

WHAT IS GOING ON I THINK I'M TRIPPING

TimJim 05-30-2012 11:48 PM

i would say that provided that she doesnt smoke, her teeth are in far better shape than sam's and juddy's

brent doesnt eat so it's easy for him to "have perfect teeth" withorwithout any sort of treatment

blockhead 05-30-2012 11:48 PM

so her teeth happened to look EXTREMELY fucked up in the only two pictures we've seen of her teeth but somehow those aren't representative?

let's see a picture where they don't look like moss covered horse teeth

oh wait there aren't any

Juddybear 05-30-2012 11:50 PM

[QUOTE=TimJim;18881511]i would say that provided that she doesnt smoke, her teeth are in far better shape than sam's and juddy's

brent doesnt eat so it's easy for him to "have perfect teeth" withorwithout any sort of treatment[/QUOTE]

a bare assertion if ever there was one

stop white knighting timjim

fingers mccoy 05-30-2012 11:51 PM

[QUOTE=Juddybear;18881510]the way her teeth look aren't good indicators of her teeth?

WHAT IS GOING ON I THINK I'M TRIPPING[/QUOTE]

are you seriously so weak-minded that you're thinking 'damn sam is driving this shit home he should really be made an honorary dentist'

the fact that none of you have recognised the actual problem in that photo is quite telling

blockhead 05-30-2012 11:51 PM

[QUOTE=Juddybear;18881510]the way her teeth look aren't good indicators of her teeth? [/QUOTE]

i had to read that twice to make sure i read it correctly. that's one of the most delusional things i have ever read. your teeth don't magically look crooked in one picture. your teeth don't move and then move back

how do you explain that fingers?

because i think you're trying to justify dating a tramp with mangled horse teeth

TimJim 05-30-2012 11:52 PM

in all honesty idk why you guys care so much about her teeth when
1) theyre only shown when she makes faces like that
2) theyre not used in any sort of bj that i would ever want

so the condition her teeth are in provided that they arent rotten or unbrushed or corroded etc is not really a big deal. at all.

blockhead 05-30-2012 11:53 PM

[QUOTE=fingers mccoy;18881515]are you seriously so weak-minded that you're thinking 'damn sam is driving this shit home he should really be made an honorary dentist'

the fact that none of you have recognised the actual problem in that photo is quite telling[/QUOTE]

implying you have to be a dentist to tell that someone's teeth are crooked

are you really THAT delusional

Juddybear 05-30-2012 11:53 PM

[QUOTE=fingers mccoy;18881515]are you seriously so weak-minded that you're thinking 'damn sam is driving this shit home he should really be made an honorary dentist'

the fact that none of you have recognised the actual problem in that photo is quite telling[/QUOTE]

dude, what? i never said sam should be a dentist, all i'm saying is that your gf has less than appealing looking teeth, it's really not hard to understand, there is no subtext here or anything to "get" aside from what i'm plainly saying, stop trying to twist my words around and whatnot

witchxrapist 05-30-2012 11:54 PM

niall why do you equate everything to intelligence, its painful

fingers mccoy 05-30-2012 11:55 PM

weak mindedness has little to do with intelligence mappy

i have no iq agenda

blockhead 05-30-2012 11:55 PM

[QUOTE=witchxrapist;18881522]niall why do you equate everything to intelligence, its painful[/QUOTE]

because he's mad his girlfriend has crooked yellow baked bean teeth

Juddybear 05-30-2012 11:56 PM

fingers seems to think we're all knuckle dragging neanderthals or something lol

blockhead 05-30-2012 11:57 PM

i still want to know how her teeth are all fucked up in two pictures but that supposedly isn't a good indicator

did she get braces in the meantime?

also what is "the actual problem in that photo" that you referred to?

Juddybear 05-30-2012 11:58 PM

[QUOTE=blockhead;18881528]i still want to know how her teeth are all fucked up in two pictures but that supposedly isn't a good indicator

did she get braces in the meantime?

[B]also what is "the actual problem in that photo" that you referred to?[/B][/QUOTE]

that her teeth are so clearly visible

TimJim 05-30-2012 11:59 PM

i know her enamel has been worn away because with bulimia acide erodes the enamel from purging too much

fingers mccoy 05-31-2012 12:00 AM

the actual problem is two quite badly done veneers/caps she got on her top incisors via the nhs

and pulling a dumb face

and also that you think you can work out someone's bra size from some front-on clothed pic

blockhead 05-31-2012 12:04 AM

that explains like two teeth looking off color but not the rest of them (if that's even true)

it doesn't explain why they're all crooked and fucked up

also we've all seen multiple pictures of your bitch that you and adb have posted

keep living in a fantasy land where you don't date a whore with fucked up baked bean teeth

fingers mccoy 05-31-2012 12:05 AM

beaver teeth means oversized top two incisors

i just said her top two incisors are dodgy caps

so keep the momentum going if you want

but you have your explanation