Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Guitar (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   lod (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=573519)

Blue_Moon 10-18-2009 08:47 PM

sambuca and that absinthe **** are awful!

sambuca makes me gag with the smell though

i also hate jd

Modern Iconoclast 10-18-2009 09:30 PM

Straight Absinthe can be pretty bitter tasting, depending on the brand, but it tastes much better if you add sugar to it. I put a sugar cube on an Absinthe spoon (has holes in it) and pour ice water over it until it completely dissolves into the glass. I've never done acid or LSD but people say Absinthe has a similar effect, it's nothing like getting drunk from alcohol.

Left Face Down 10-18-2009 09:55 PM

I want some Absinthe... =(
I want some LSC... =(
I want some Acid... =(

Oh the list goes on too...

Zed_Leppelin 10-18-2009 09:58 PM

[QUOTE=Modern Iconoclast;17582245]Straight Absinthe can be pretty bitter tasting, depending on the brand, but it tastes much better if you add sugar to it. I put a sugar cube on an Absinthe spoon (has holes in it) and pour ice water over it until it completely dissolves into the glass. I've never done acid or LSD but people say Absinthe has a similar effect, it's nothing like getting drunk from alcohol.[/QUOTE]

Hallucinating off Absinthe is a myth. Your a faker!

Blue_Moon 10-18-2009 10:03 PM

theres a "saw" game out for the xbox now, looks bloody stupid

anyways assassins creed out in a month, christmas present please!

Zed_Leppelin 10-18-2009 10:50 PM

give brutal legend a rent. Its totally awesome.

Left Face Down 10-18-2009 10:50 PM

[QUOTE=Blue_Moon;17582291]theres a "saw" game out for the xbox now, looks bloody stupid

anyways assassins creed out in a month, christmas present please![/QUOTE]
Screw that, 11-17-2009 go out and buy it! I put $60 in my savings account when I got money last Friday for it, too bad I'll probably have to take half of it out before the next time I get money, but I will have the $60 for it by the time it is out!

purple_hazer 10-19-2009 12:32 AM

[QUOTE=Zed_Leppelin;17582280]Hallucinating off Absinthe is a myth. Your a faker![/QUOTE]

serious, just take some hallucinogens instead

something fresh from the earth preferrably

Giga 10-19-2009 12:34 AM

[QUOTE=Zed_Leppelin;17582342]give brutal legend a rent. Its totally awesome.[/QUOTE]

boolsheet
[QUOTE=Left Face Down;17582343]Screw that, 11-17-2009 go out and buy it! I put $60 in my savings account when I got money last Friday for it, too bad I'll probably have to take half of it out before the next time I get money, but I will have the $60 for it by the time it is out![/QUOTE]

THEN HOW WILL I BUY MY GI JOES

Zed_Leppelin 10-19-2009 01:57 AM

[QUOTE=Giga;17582446]boolsheet
[/QUOTE]

I tell no lies.

Modern Iconoclast 10-19-2009 07:52 AM

[QUOTE=Zed_Leppelin;17582280]Hallucinating off Absinthe is a myth. Your a faker![/QUOTE]

It's not really hallucinating, at least it doesn't seem like it to me, like I said I've never done hallucinogens. It's definitely a weird feeling compared to getting drunk.

Sad But True 10-19-2009 09:46 AM

In my mega rush to get home from uni to get some foodstuffs I managed to brutally assault the concrete plant pot outside my front door with my car. Somehow I managed to attack it with a part I have spare anyway, so somehow, I win, right?

Squirrel 10-19-2009 10:19 AM

You live at home for uni?

Sad But True 10-19-2009 11:21 AM

Not really. I'm on campus but they won't give me a parkit permit if I live on campus, and since I have to drive to work straight from uni on mondays and fridays, and straight from uni to band practice on thursdays, I'm in a bit of a pickle, innit. So I have to come home half the time because I'm not paying £3 a day.

Zed_Leppelin 10-19-2009 01:09 PM

[QUOTE=Modern Iconoclast;17582627]It's not really hallucinating, at least it doesn't seem like it to me, like I said I've never done hallucinogens. It's definitely a weird feeling compared to getting drunk.[/QUOTE]

It's kind of the same as getting drunk off different liqours. For example getting drunk of wine is a different drunk. Or tequila!

Trust me, Hallucinogens are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more hallucinaty

Modern Iconoclast 10-19-2009 01:18 PM

Yeah for me it doesn't feel like I'm drunk at all. It feels like all my senses are heightened, colors seem more vibrant, sounds are clearer, bacon smells better (if that's possible), I can focus much better, I'm actually a better driver after a glass of Absinthe than I am when I'm sober lol.

Crapdragoon 10-19-2009 02:52 PM

i drank some absinthe after i already had a lot of jager and as soon as i downed that stuff i blacked out. my friends told me i broke into there neighbors backyard , jumped into his boat and took a dump :lol:

Left Face Down 10-19-2009 04:08 PM

Oh God, I hardly ever get so drunk I black out. That, and beer ****s me up the most. I mean, prefer to stick to my hard liqours because for some reason my vision and **** doesn't go. I assume this is why we usually refer to "beer goggles", not "hard liqour goggles" Though others say they get it when they drink hard stuff so IDK.

One night I drank 9 beers, that I remember, and I know at least 2 more after I don't remember (I have slivers of memories). The night started at like 11, by at latest 3 (I remember it being 3 after we had been there for some time, but can't recall when we got there) we were in some random chicks apartment with her and like four of her friends. Sadly I didn't get any... =(

Comparing that to the one time I really blacked out due to hard alcohol which included:
3 double shots of Liquid Cocaine
5 Shots of Patron Tequila
1 Shot of Bacardi 151 Rum
At least 2 shots of Skyy Vodka

All that and the worst part, I hadn't eaten that day. Oh soooo much **** happened at that part (Christmas Eve Party). One girl has pretty much despised me since I walked in on her in the bathroom (she should have locked the door), my friend who I was having a drinking competition with fell out of the car getting out (A 2000 Chevy Camaro) and dropped his phone. The battery had come out, and the ****er couldn't put it in again. It was like a child trying to put a square in the circle hole. Then me, who manage (with little slivers of memory and according to the DD) to pop myself out of the back of the Camaro with out falling over like my friend who got out of the front seat, make it to my front door, unlock and open the door with out a problem, and I remember kind of stumbling oging up the steps, but I didn't fall on my *** like my friend.

That was the only night I woke up the next day asking myself, "where the **** is my wallet and phone?" though.

Sad But True 10-19-2009 04:28 PM

How do you find time for your classes in between your many many many many many long winded livejournal posts?

overturned 10-19-2009 04:32 PM

One of those headset things.

He posts by talking thusdoing so while moving from class to class.

Much like when I made the transition from working to lower middle.

Left Face Down 10-19-2009 04:39 PM

[QUOTE=Sad But True;17583384]How do you find time for your classes in between your many many many many many long winded livejournal posts?[/QUOTE]

I have two computer screens and I do a lot of school work on my computer. :smoke:

I don't really qualify drinking stories as LJ, mostly those are for girls who sit around and talk about how big of a crush they have on some guy/girl in their class and how they felt the wind from them walking by and got wet/jizzed because of it.

I'm just a workaholic for the most part, there are differences.

I will admit, I am a long winded person and I have been known to type 90 words per minute on average. I think the fastest I've been tested at, out of boredom mostly, was 103 words per minute typing a d0cument I had never seen with little error. So I mean the combination of those are pretty killer for you guys.

Sad But True 10-19-2009 04:44 PM

What up ot.

mnemonic 10-19-2009 07:21 PM

[IMG]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/8805/watfy.jpg[/IMG]

wat

[QUOTE=Squirrel;17580953]Depends what you're after; getting a few dumbbells and lifting now and then will od basically **** all.

Look into the 300 home workout.

If youre wanting to bulk up and put on size then youre gonna need to start lifting properly.

Otherwise you'll just "tone up", which is a term so many people throw about, but is absolute bullpoop.[/QUOTE]

well, i'd be cool to bulk up, but seeing as i've got shittons of classes right now, i'll settle for just getting my bodyfat percentage down, so i've got more muscle definition. right now, according to my roommates scale, i'm at 13% bodyfat.

Giga 10-19-2009 10:37 PM

squatz n oatz

Blue_Moon 10-19-2009 10:38 PM

Why the hell did i order a JS1200CAL!

Giga 10-19-2009 10:39 PM

because you have no taste

Blue_Moon 10-19-2009 10:50 PM

awww

Zed_Leppelin 10-19-2009 11:11 PM

troof

Blue_Moon 10-20-2009 12:00 AM

awwwwww

mnemonic 10-20-2009 12:13 AM

lod i think i have a shin splint in my left leg.

better than shin splints in both legs, like at the beginning of the semester when i was hxc into racketball. then my partner decided that school work was more important, what a f[SIZE="2"]a[/SIZE]g, eh?

anywho, time to finish my essay brb lod