Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Rock & Metal (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Black Metal (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=538892)

RouteOne 03-13-2009 01:45 PM

who cares

Nostalgia 03-13-2009 01:46 PM

yeah thats what i was getting at, ****face

RouteOne 03-13-2009 01:47 PM

Silence you Yiddish suppository.

Niflheim II 03-13-2009 01:49 PM

pretty sure it was a one man thing during tomb/bondage. anyways tomb was cool but as world sucked, hardly made it threw the whole thing. actually I probably didnt

christsimpson 03-13-2009 03:08 PM

hey Justin my band has Slave Whipping Blasphemy as a "similar artist" on last.fm. heil.

Dash 03-13-2009 11:29 PM

After reading Cocaine's incessant conservative bitching on Varg's insanity, I must conclude that he is simply mortified of Varg's larger penis. He is jealous that Varg has an acclaimed band and Cocaine has nothing, other than his fat *** to sit and seem cool on a music forum all day.

We g3t u d0n like Varg.

Correction 03-13-2009 11:34 PM

varg has a big ol ****

Tyler 03-13-2009 11:36 PM

[QUOTE=Dash;17117068]After reading Cocaine's incessant conservative bitching on Varg's insanity, I must conclude that he is simply mortified of Varg's larger penis. He is jealous that Varg has an acclaimed band and Cocaine has nothing, other than his fat *** to sit and seem cool on a music forum all day.

We g3t u d0n like Varg.[/QUOTE]

quoting you from news of his release

[QUOTE]To say that people think he's a satanist is retarded since Filosofem was the first BM album to be reviewed in indie magazines across the world on its release.
[/QUOTE]

Dash 03-13-2009 11:47 PM

[QUOTE=Cocaine;17117074]quoting you from news of his release[/QUOTE]

Oh no, I am scared, don't quote me.. What am I going to do when the internet dorks come to point out my writing errors :rolleyes:

My point was if many Indie magazines reviewed Filosofem and didn't mention anything about Satanism, there's a good chance the public shares a similar perception.

Tyler 03-13-2009 11:49 PM

who cares about satanism, he isn't a satanist but that doesn't make him any less of an idiot. satanist would make a lot more sense than lord of the rings enthusiast slash confused neo-pagan.

but yeah he was reviewed in indie magazines riveting stuff.

Dash 03-13-2009 11:54 PM

[QUOTE=Cocaine;17117087]who cares about satanism, he isn't a satanist but that doesn't make him any less of an idiot. satanist would make a lot more sense than lord of the rings enthusiast slash confused neo-pagan.

but yeah he was reviewed in indie magazines riveting stuff.[/QUOTE]
Right. Screw J.R.R Tolkien, what a shitty book :rolleyes:. Actually, he isn't a neo-pagan anymore, he believes in Science and respects the pagan gods as symbols, not as being real.

Also I don't see why being a neo-nazi and pagan makes him INSANEEE!11 You don't call Christians insane because they worship a man that can walk on water and a god that can see everything.

Tyler 03-13-2009 11:57 PM

Did I not explain why he was insane a few pages back? It's not necessarily what he belives in, it's that he can't ever make his mind up. He rants on things he doesn't understand, he takes shitty fantasy novels literally, he rationalizes extremes with topics he even admits to not being an expert in. Then there's the murder, arson, jailbreak and pigtails.

Can you even rationalize your man-love for the guy? Is it because he used to make good music?

Dash 03-14-2009 12:06 AM

[QUOTE=Cocaine;17117089]Did I not explain why he was insane a few pages back? It's not necessarily what he belives in, it's that he can't ever make his mind up. He rants on things he doesn't understand, he takes poopty fantasy novels literally, he rationalizes extremes with topics he even admits to not being an expert in. Then there's the murder, arson, jailbreak and pigtails.

Can you even rationalize your man-love for the guy? Is it because he used to make good music?[/QUOTE]

Lot's of people change their religious views, in fact the point of spirituality is to constantly [U]search[/U] for what you believe in.

So, Napoleon, Mao zedong are insane because they killed? Why can't you accept that murder sometimes happens because the person felt he had the right to, not that he was seeing Pocahantas and decided to start stabbing. I agree It's ****ed up but it doesn't mean that the person is insane.

Vikings wore braids brah. I even wear braids sometimes, It's just a hairstyle, unless you think people are insane for not all having short hair and popped collars, yo.

Correction 03-14-2009 12:07 AM

[quote]I even wear braids sometimes[/quote]
quoted this cause it happened

Dash 03-14-2009 12:09 AM

[QUOTE=Correction;17117105]quoted this cause it happened[/QUOTE]

D00d, Odin wore braids. Btw, I hope that isn't you in your picture.

Dash 03-14-2009 12:13 AM

[IMG]http://www.cdli.ca/CITE/odin_god.gif[/IMG]
Actual photograph of Odin.

The Feeding 03-14-2009 12:19 AM

this is getting intense

Tyler 03-14-2009 12:24 AM

no it isn't dash is an idiot rambling on like an idiot

if that's familiar it's because he's a varg fan and it's what varg has come to be known for

ps: still wondering why you idolize the guy

The Feeding 03-14-2009 12:25 AM

haha i don't get it. dude made some good albums back in the day, than went completely nuts and ppl still worship him

it's like saying Michael Jackson is cool cuz Thriller was badass

Dash 03-14-2009 12:26 AM

[QUOTE=Cocaine;17117125]no it isn't dash is an idiot rambling on like an idiot

if that's familiar it's because he's a varg fan and it's what varg has come to be known for

ps: still wondering why you idolize the guy[/QUOTE]

That didn't make any sense.

[QUOTE=sean2332;17117127]haha i don't get it. dude made some good albums back in the day, than went completely nuts and ppl still worship him

it's like saying Michael Jackson is cool cuz Thriller was badass[/QUOTE]
The difference is that Michael Jackson is a creepy feminine child rapist.

Varg has some terrible and negative morals no mistake; but he's not insane. I enjoy most of his writings and music, why do you have to hate me?

Tyler 03-14-2009 12:30 AM

i dont hate you i just dont understand why you're treating the guy like a god when he's a dilettante, pedant, murder, and an arsonist.

The Feeding 03-14-2009 12:30 AM

whatever you say

Tyler 03-14-2009 12:32 AM

Sean have you ever contributed to anything anywhere?

Dash 03-14-2009 12:38 AM

[QUOTE=Cocaine;17117135]i dont hate you i just dont understand why you're treating the guy like a god when he's a dilettante, pedant, murder, and an arsonist.[/QUOTE]
He's one of my favorite artists and his writings are interesting. I have nothing against Church Burning, the fact that he burnt down buildings that stood for a thousand years of oppression and destroyed thousands of cultures, is honorable and yet stupid. When you burn down a church they build a bigger and better one.

I think its terrible that he murdered Euronymous, no questions asked. However, the fact that Euronymous was threatening to torture for days on end with small tools, also makes me believe that he got what was coming to him. Again if a man walks into a bedroom while his wife is cheating on him it's an act of passion. The 20 stab wounds (which I might add have been argued were broken glass) were obviously done in a fit of passion. It's not like Varg has a long history of torturing small animals and stabbing people as a child, this is the only instance.

I would disagree with you on the pedant part.

I can still find Napoleon an icon and enthralling even if I didn't agree with what he did.

Tyler 03-14-2009 12:41 AM

I wont deny that he's interesting, or even enthralling, I just think you're bordering on idolatry rather than interest.

Dash 03-14-2009 12:43 AM

[QUOTE=Cocaine;17117153]I wont deny that he's interesting, or even enthralling, I just think you're bordering on idolatry rather than interest.[/QUOTE]
What? Where did I say hail varg vikernes my god. He simply writes and performs some of my favorite material and I respect a lot of his views, not all of them.

rasputin 03-14-2009 02:47 AM

hahaha

RetiredAt21 03-14-2009 09:37 AM

[QUOTE=christsimpson;17116549]hey Justin my band has Slave Whipping Blasphemy as a "similar artist" on last.fm. heil.[/QUOTE]

looooooooooooooooool

masscows 03-14-2009 10:23 AM

New Amesoeurs album leaked

Txus 03-14-2009 10:28 AM

Finally! Will listen on monday.