Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   History (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   The Frank Paganini/Apromisingyear/30,000 CD Chronicles (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=385424)

Phototropic 08-30-2005 04:49 AM

:lol: Fair enough

denboy 08-30-2005 06:06 AM

.. Wow, so many "I suck and didn't do my homework, help my lazy as[i][b][/i][/b]s out"-, and "This thread really belongs in L&R but I'm an arrogant prick who's above the rules"-threads from just one user.. Absolutely mindnumbingly amazing.

The worst part is, he probably gets a hardon from all this attention, why else would he keep posting?

Diatonic Dissonance™ 08-30-2005 06:32 AM

:lol: Good stuff, Amit.

ihavesoldout 08-30-2005 07:19 AM

[QUOTE=Eggo]fine u get a second class box[/QUOTE]
ohfck do i still get the first clazz box?

Jessica_Singh 08-30-2005 07:28 AM

Ok I hope you guys are really proud of yourselves.

Why can't you understand that we're in love and we don't care what you think.

You can sit and hide behind your computers all day and treat us like dirt. But just remember people don't forget things like this very easily and one day you won't have your computer to hide behind.

So do something more productive with your time or you'll be sorry in the long run.

denboy 08-30-2005 07:32 AM

:rolleyezz:

Cecillianne 08-30-2005 07:33 AM

[QUOTE=Jessica_Singh]Ok I hope you guys are really proud of yourselves.

You can sit and hide behind your computers all day and treat us like dirt. But just remember people don't forget things like this very easily and one day you won't have your computer to hide behind.

So do something more productive with your time or you'll be sorry in the long run.[/QUOTE]
lmfaaaaao

Oh s[b][u][/b][/u]hit. This is like the BMW girl back in 03.

[size=1]I have trouble believing that you both don't care because if you didn't, you wouldn't have made an account belittling people on the internet. I won't be surprised if you were APY either. ;)[/size]

pixiesfanyo 08-30-2005 07:41 AM

Frank = MX Bitch.

I bet even the second coming, Jeremy makes fun of him.

Jessica_Singh 08-30-2005 07:45 AM

[QUOTE=Cecillianne]lmfaaaaao

Oh s[b][u][/b][/u]hit. This is like the BMW girl back in 03.

[size=1]I have trouble believing that you both don't care because if you didn't, you wouldn't have made an account belittling people on the internet. I won't be surprised if you were APY either. ;)[/size][/QUOTE]

Do people like you do anything else apart from sit on their computers and try to pick on people who have better lives than them?

Or do you do other stuff aswell sometimes?

Arucard 08-30-2005 07:48 AM

[QUOTE=Eggo][url=http://www.musicianforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=332083]This[/url] will certainly hold up in a respectable court as evidence towards pre-meditated murder.[/QUOTE]

tr00f.

Eggo, you suprised even me. Good job. He is such an Italian, mustached bastard.

ihavesoldout 08-30-2005 07:49 AM

Hi jess, how are ya?

pixiesfanyo 08-30-2005 07:53 AM

[QUOTE=Esp Griffyn]8/27/2005 2:29:00 AM

As summer school came to an end
[/QUOTE]

I wish I met the love of my life at summer school.

Arucard 08-30-2005 07:55 AM

[QUOTE=Jessica_Singh]Do people like you do anything else apart from sit on their computers and try to pick on people who have better lives than them?

Or do you do other stuff aswell sometimes?[/QUOTE]

No, unlike your poor boyfriend, i can actually play instruments to a relativly high standard, so i go out an make non-sh[U]i[/U]te music in my spare time, with titles that don't involve 'You made me marry you again.'

Oh shi..

pixiesfanyo 08-30-2005 07:56 AM

[QUOTE=Jessica_Singh]Do people like you do anything else apart from sit on their computers and try to pick on people who have better lives than them?

All we do is sit on computers and make fun of people who are lamer than us.

You have a problem with that?

moaner 08-30-2005 08:07 AM

So do something more productive with your time or you'll be sorry in the long run.[/QUOTE]

ok, I'm willing to suppose that you're genuine.

Basically, I for one have no real problem with you, but frankly, you should have words with that moustache toting hubby-to-be of yours.

and you know what you should tell him? "If the people of Mx are so pathetic, why do you go back, time after time after time?"

Because, if I'd done somehting so stupid and arrogant as to suppose that I'd be able to sell tens of thousands of CDs to strangers around the world, I'd think "hmm, maybe it'd be best not to go back there again."

And if hundreds of people told me that I'm making a mistake getting married at 16, and I whole heartedly disagreed with them, i wouldn't stick around and respond to their abuse with graphic discription of failed sexual encounters.

I do lots of productive things, but its the holidays, and Franky boy is the funniest thing going down on the internet at the moment.

If you're listening, Frank, lissten to this one peice of advice, even if you get married tomorrow, burn off 30 000 CDs the week after, and get famous after that:

Leave this forum and don't come back, or your critisism and that of Jessica will be upon you.

Hot Darn! 08-30-2005 08:08 AM

Thats a failure at an insult tbh. Very generic and uninspired.
Try again plz.

moaner 08-30-2005 08:13 AM

Don't make presumptive comments like that.

For a start, I don't have a moustache, and for another, I don't think I'll be married for at least another 6-7 years, and for another, I just aced my GCSEs, as opposed to being kicked out of school, and for another, I'm not the one who's going to find my future career building furniture out of CDRs.

Tom 08-30-2005 08:24 AM

All I can say is:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: x30,000

jeffro 08-30-2005 08:28 AM

Sticky please. I bookmarked this one.

+3kk! 08-30-2005 09:16 AM

ok , i'll be serious with you

first,dont care? dont come here easy........

being in love is one thing, being totally stupid and blinded is another. you are only 18 , there is still like 20 + years for you to live at the peak of your youth......you think what your love will heal all pain? and give you a stable income? love will overcome all the problems in life??

we dont need a computer to hide behind, everyone thats sane will tell you that the situation you are in is wrong. 18? get some lessons on how to live your life, you are goina marry a semi-educated italian boy with uncertain future, dreams of selling 30,000 cd's with lame guitar work and midi back ground and doesnt listen to advice that he is commiting one stupid move in his life. you are willing to go through all this with the believe of love? the last time i checked love wont earn you a living unless you are marrying some rich ***. think hard mate, think of your future in the long run [SIZE=3]properly[/SIZE] instead of letting the promise of love blind you.

have you ever thought how a 16 and an 18 year old can support a family? even if you grad from college the most you can get is 2k+ and thats a LOT, how many familys are suffering even with salaries of 3k? think about it....if you say you wont have kid's which is really doubtful, the problems with being married itself will kill you. being married is not a boy friend , girl friend matter...its totally diffrent

to add to that , a lot of people in this forum arent useless....some posters have stable jobs, some are session musicains, some are top scorers. i for one is studing in one of the top colleges in my country and planning to go into a top university....take us and compare to your hubbie, we have a stable path in life and have a foundation to keep us there. your hubbie is still in high school, family life is goina kill him.

being productive? we arent internet whores ok, we dont sit down post here for hours..... a post takes most 15 mins ? how does that cause us any harm??

we dont treat you like dirt, we treat your hubbie like one. he got laughed and flamed soo badly that he became a legend here and he's still posting his life. he has made soo many mistakes in life and we try to help him out, but he doesnt want to listen and still argues with us about it.....think about it would we flame people for no reason? no.........would 30k cds sell? no.....getting married at 16 a right idea? no........tell anyone with the right mind and they will tell you no

i dont think we will be sorry in the long run, but instead you will

Cecillianne 08-30-2005 09:32 AM

do all malaysians use excessive periods like you?

aria 08-30-2005 09:43 AM

lmao wot a dum bitch

but she sure pwned u cecilanie

clairvoyant 08-30-2005 09:44 AM

who cares lets just all laugh at the funny thread

let them live on with their marriage stuff, its their lives not mine

red barchetta 08-30-2005 09:47 AM

apromisingyear is the greatest threadstarter ever.

Cecillianne 08-30-2005 09:49 AM

God you guys are retarded.

Trivium 08-30-2005 10:26 AM

[QUOTE=aria]lmao wot a dum bitch

but she sure pwned u cecilanie[/QUOTE]

aria is a gay name

Amit 08-30-2005 10:43 AM

[QUOTE=Cecillianne]God you guys are retarded.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Oh man, my threads are always so awesome.

And yes, Ernz, you'll still get first class box.

Phototropic 08-30-2005 10:45 AM

[QUOTE=Trivium]aria is a gay name[/QUOTE]

Trivium are a gay band

moaner 08-30-2005 10:50 AM

[QUOTE=Eggo]:lol:

Oh man, my threads are always so awesome.

And yes, Ernz, you'll still get first class box.[/QUOTE]

what does one have to do to get one of these boxes?

Amit 08-30-2005 10:51 AM

[QUOTE=moaner]what does one have to do to get one of these boxes?[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.livejournal.com/users/eggothewaffle/115655.html[/url]

Vitriolic Rage 08-30-2005 10:56 AM

lol, This thread delivers.

equinox 08-30-2005 11:02 AM

That's a lot o' links. I checked out those songs, the first one I listened to was just the same crappy rift again and again. Well good idea for a thread, that poor guy will never be allowed to forget that thing about the c.d's.

moaner 08-30-2005 11:19 AM

[QUOTE=Eggo][url]http://www.livejournal.com/users/eggothewaffle/115655.html[/url][/QUOTE]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Vitriolic Rage 08-30-2005 11:33 AM

[quote=Vosk]http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/1884/lolzpunjabi0hq.jpg

^ Pic of his punjabi wife

taken from his myspace[/quote]
:eek:

[quote][url]http://photobucket.com/albums/v679/Bozodaclown51/?action=view&current=hahashow.jpg[/url][/quote]
:lol: Classic
That is going as my desktop wallpaper for a few weeks.

Deathcrush 08-30-2005 11:34 AM

I know that no one would actually put in the effort/cash to go through with this idea, but I really think it'd be awesome if everyone from MX contacted him and ordered a CD.

Vitriolic Rage 08-30-2005 11:41 AM

I haven't given any of his music a listen, but from what I have read on here, I gather that it's pretty crap.

Deathcrush 08-30-2005 11:44 AM

:lol: That picture is also my wallpaper now.

denboy 08-30-2005 11:54 AM

[QUOTE=Eggo][url]http://www.livejournal.com/users/eggothewaffle/115655.html[/url][/QUOTE]

That convo actually made me laugh..

gocubs649 08-30-2005 11:57 AM

I have no idea what any of this is about :p

Vitriolic Rage 08-30-2005 12:02 PM

[QUOTE=BisonCrossing]I have no idea what any of this is about :p[/QUOTE]
Seriously?

I'll give you an idea of what's happened.
An mxer name apromisingyear once made a thread saying that he was going to produce and distribute 30,000 CDs of music he'd written.
People didn't like his music and laughed at him.

Then he made a thread about him proposing to his Indian girlfriend.
People laughed at him.

Eggo decided to make a collection of all the hilarious threads APY had made, and that is how this thread came into existance.