Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Rock & Metal (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Black Metal (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=538892)

pate 01-04-2008 07:19 PM

My mother has talent, don't mean I wanna see her on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine

Valhall 01-04-2008 07:19 PM

Oh boy, here we go again....

Yes, I realize that.

Deathcrush 01-04-2008 07:36 PM

"Stop being an idiot, I left my mothers religion, and you're an idiot aryan pig."

BRA, this message is so ironic it's almost hard to comprehend.

Apocalypticon 01-04-2008 07:37 PM

Well if you realize it then why do you keep making the same mistake? In fact you will probably keep making the same mistake, and this will probably happen again.

Valhall 01-04-2008 07:44 PM

[QUOTE=Apocalypticon;15787375]Well if you realize it then why do you keep making the same mistake? In fact you will probably keep making the same mistake, and this will probably happen again.[/QUOTE]

Because I didn't say talent equalled good songwriting.

Deathcrush 01-04-2008 07:50 PM

[QUOTE]"Stop being an idiot, I left my mothers religion, and you're an idiot aryan pig."

BRA, this message is so ironic it's almost hard to comprehend.[/QUOTE]

[B][CENTER][SIZE="5"]Test your might.[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B]

Valhall 01-04-2008 08:36 PM

Okay, since you want me to further explain...

Over the past several months things have happened in my personal life that led to my questioning of beliefs I retained from being raised in a Jewish household. I eventually left it completely behind because I really don't agree with the theology; I think it's blasphemous and hypocritical.

This is something I have stated repeatedly on here in the past couple of weeks, that's why I responded so negatively to your rep message.

However, I still don't believe in supporting anything Hitler ever did because Hitler himself was the grand hypocrite, not to mention a complete moron, IMO.

Dargon 01-04-2008 08:41 PM

[quote]I think it's blasphemous and hypocritical.[/quote]
Blasphemous? Against what? Jesus?

Oh, and you're still a jew, regardless of your religion.

Apocalypticon 01-04-2008 08:41 PM

you don't agree with theology because its blasphemous

:lol: :lol: :lol:

cerebral lulzy

Valhall 01-04-2008 08:45 PM

[QUOTE=Apocalypticon;15787681]you don't agree with theology because its blasphemous

:lol: :lol: :lol:

cerebral lulzy[/QUOTE]

[I]The[/I] theology of Judaism specifically. Not "theology" in general.

More hypocritical than blasphemous, really.

Not that difficult of a concept.

Dargon 01-04-2008 08:47 PM

Answer my question instead of hoarding your pennies, you parasitic Isrealite.

Valhall 01-04-2008 08:50 PM

Blasphemous against any belief system that doesn't happen to coincide with its own, thereby rendering Judaism itself hypocritical in one specific way, amongst many others...

Apocalypticon 01-04-2008 08:50 PM

[QUOTE=Valhall;15787706][I]The[/I]Not that difficult of a concept.[/QUOTE]

I never said it was a difficult concept. I'm saying its a stupid concept.

Deathcrush 01-04-2008 08:50 PM

[QUOTE=Valhall;15787650]Okay, since you want me to further explain...[/quote]

Thanks.

[QUOTE]Over the past several months things have happened in my personal life that led to my questioning of beliefs I retained from being raised in a Jewish household.[/QUOTE]

I don't care. Irrelevant.

[QUOTE]I eventually left it completely behind because I really don't agree with the theology; I think it's blasphemous and hypocritical.[/QUOTE]

Blah blah. Irrelevant.

[QUOTE]This is something I have stated repeatedly on here in the past couple of weeks, that's why I responded so negatively to your rep message.

However, I still don't believe in supporting anything Hitler ever did because Hitler himself was the grand hypocrite, not to mention a complete moron, IMO.[/QUOTE]

Listen...

This was your message:

[QUOTE]Stop being an idiot, I left my mothers religion, and you're an idiot aryan pig.[/QUOTE]

a) "Stop being an idiot". I'm not even quite sure what to say to this, especially when it's coming from you. It's just sort of surreal. Like hearing a 4 year old telling you that you're grounded.

b) "I left my mothers religion". I've called you a "Jew" countless times on this forum; every single time I've been called "racist", not only by you, but by pretty much everyone else. "Racist".

Every single time, I've explained that I'm taunting you about coming from a family that practices Judaism (albeit not specific, but extremely self-explanitary considering the fact that I've essentially said countless times "The word 'Jew' more commonly refers to followers of Judaism and not to the Semitic race.")

So this [I]one[/I] time that I leave you a message trolling you about being from a "parasitic race" (ie. the Jews), you reply with a response regarding religion?

What?

c) "you're an idiot aryan pig". I'm Aryan?

I'll leave the "idiot" and "pig" parts out, because frankly, they gave a school playground tone more than anything worth commenting properly on.

For the record, you're far more hypocritical than Hitler ever was. I really don't see why you chose to mention the topic of Hitler, but I'm not so fond of Hitler since if he'd actually f[size="2"]u[/size]cking done his job right, I wouldn't have had to type out this post in the first place.

Valhall 01-04-2008 08:54 PM

You brought up Hitler by bringing up the Holocaust. I simply related the two to each other.

Also, I called you Aryan because you seem to display an attitude that anyone who isn't Aryan is inferior, which is completely untrue.

[QUOTE=Valhall;15787735]Blasphemous against any belief system that doesn't happen to coincide with its own, thereby rendering Judaism itself hypocritical in one specific way, amongst many others...[/QUOTE]

Also,

[quote]In a broader sense, blasphemy is irreverence toward something considered sacred or inviolable[/quote]

Judaism, like Christianity, Islam, and many other organised religions, displays blatant disregard for those deemed "inferior" than they, including the beliefs, rituals, and lifestyles of pagans and others.

Eliminator 01-04-2008 08:54 PM

[I]oi vay! these bagels are holocosting me a fortune!!![/I]

Deathcrush 01-04-2008 08:59 PM

[QUOTE=Valhall;15787757]You brought up Hitler by bringing up the Holocaust. I simply related the two to each other.[/quote]

[quote]Also, I called you Aryan because you seem to display an attitude that anyone who isn't Aryan is inferior, which is completely untrue.[/QUOTE]

Seriously.

Valhall 01-04-2008 09:00 PM

Prove me wrong.

Unless you actually do think that, in which case I have nothing further to say.

Apocalyptic Raids 01-04-2008 09:01 PM

[QUOTE=Eliminator;15787758][I]oi vay! these bagels are holocosting me a fortune!!![/I][/QUOTE]
lol

Eliminator 01-04-2008 09:01 PM

true story:

[I]i was in the city and there was some jewish community building, and on one of the windows there was a sign that read "Fresh Bagels Inside."[/I]

something to that extent

Deathcrush 01-04-2008 09:02 PM

[QUOTE=Valhall;15787785]Prove me wrong.

Unless you actually do think that, in which case I have nothing further to say.[/QUOTE]

Seriously.

F[SIZE="2"]u[/SIZE]ck.

Apocalypticon 01-04-2008 09:03 PM

the lulz just keep on coming in this thread

Monticello 01-04-2008 09:05 PM

This is ridiculous. What's the point?

Dargon 01-04-2008 09:24 PM

[QUOTE=Valhall;15787735]Blasphemous against any belief system that doesn't happen to coincide with its own, thereby rendering Judaism itself hypocritical in one specific way, amongst many others...[/QUOTE]
No, it's only blasphemous against other religious belief systems, which is a given for all Western faiths. Bah, I'm tired of arguing with a retarded Jew who named his accidental child after a nu-metal drummer and doesn't even know why he left his ancestral faith. Enough for tonight.

i am the robots 01-04-2008 09:30 PM

*nu metal singer.

Niflheim II 01-04-2008 09:51 PM

[QUOTE=Valhall;15787650]
However, I still don't believe in supporting anything Hitler ever did because Hitler himself was the grand hypocrite, not to mention a complete moron, IMO.[/QUOTE]

How is Hitler a hypocrite and a moron?

oh how many lulz I have missed while killing towelheads on Call of Duty.

publicastration 01-04-2008 09:55 PM

Germany: "Invade Poland, zey are eenfidels!"

Valhall 01-04-2008 09:57 PM

[QUOTE=Dargon;15787878]No, it's only blasphemous against other religious belief systems, which is a given for all Western faiths.[/quote]

That's pretty much exactly what I said.

[quote] who named his accidental child after a nu-metal singer[/QUOTE]

I didn't name my child after anyone, you assumptive imbecile.

RetiredAt21 01-04-2008 09:58 PM

[QUOTE=Monticello;15787808]This is ridiculous. What's the point?[/QUOTE]

BRA runs his mouth a lot.

publicastration 01-04-2008 10:02 PM

Axl not all Jews disregard other religions' practices as "inferior" just like not all Christians do either.

:\