Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Archives (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   "Get off the phone Fawn!" (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=566441)

gaslight 11-10-2008 01:24 AM

[QUOTE=Meatplow;16846414]always gotta take those anti-religion films with a grain of salt[/QUOTE]

And religion itself with several metric tonnes of it.

gaslight 11-10-2008 01:25 AM

[QUOTE=Chu;16846254]You know how good it would be to have a PhD (let alone in CS), and be referred to as Dr. Matthew Ball. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Haha.

I think Dr Chu has more ring to it.

Meatplow 11-10-2008 01:29 AM

[QUOTE=gaslight;16846456]And religion itself with several metric tonnes of it.[/QUOTE]

:lol: I understand your pessimism, consider that I am agnostic leaning 90% athiest but some of these anti-religious types can be just as fundamentalist in their beliefs as your fire and brimstone preacher.

[quote]meatplow do you need to be invited to karagarga or can anyone join?

matt if i could find some absinthe i would definetlye drain it and drink green cordial out of it.[/quote]

i can invite if you want, its notoriously difficult to get a good ratio up on though they have lifted some of their restrictions recently

gaslight 11-10-2008 01:37 AM

I'd call myself 100% atheist. I'm not sure I know what you mean about fundamentalist anti-religious types, though there are plenty of stupid atheists out there, close enough really.

Chu 11-10-2008 01:39 AM

I identify myself as an agnostic, but I'm not really sure if I go by the PC definition.

I just couldn't give a **** if there's a deity.

Edit: Dr. Chu would be pro.

Maybe I should marry a Chinese girl, and change my name to Chu.

Meatplow 11-10-2008 01:42 AM

I only leave that extra 10% for the fact thats nothing has been proven one way or another, but in terms of shading all evidence is pointing toward the negative. Bertrand Russell's teapot around the sun analogy quite interested me -

[quote]If I were to suggest that between the Earth and Mars there is a china teapot revolving about the sun in an elliptical orbit, nobody would be able to disprove my assertion provided I were careful to add that the teapot is too small to be revealed even by our most powerful telescopes. But if I were to go on to say that, since my assertion cannot be disproved, it is an intolerable presumption on the part of human reason to doubt it, I should rightly be thought to be talking nonsense. If, however, the existence of such a teapot were affirmed in ancient books, taught as the sacred truth every Sunday, and instilled into the minds of children at school, hesitation to believe in its existence would become a mark of eccentricity and entitle the doubter to the attentions of the psychiatrist in an enlightened age or of the Inquisitor in an earlier time.[/quote]

qft

gaslight 11-10-2008 01:43 AM

Why do you have to marry a Chinese girl for that? :lol:

It saddens me that we have to use PC terms for non-religious types, just to cater to the softc[size=2]ock[/size] majority that never got over it.

Chu 11-10-2008 01:52 AM

Well, partly because I want to marry a Chinese girl I guess.

gaslight 11-10-2008 02:06 AM

Well, what are you waiting for? Do it :chug:.

Meatplow 11-10-2008 02:24 AM

[QUOTE=Chu;16846507]Well, partly because I want to marry a Chinese girl I guess.[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.brides-4u.com/women/asian[/url]

Chu 11-10-2008 02:24 AM

Well, I need to find a Chinese girl first :p

Edit: Nice find Haz. :lol:

Meatplow 11-10-2008 02:36 AM

np chu lol

man is this a blast from the past, this retarded guy I talk to on MSN wrote a comic book story once about my friend will who just found it on an old CD after we thought it was lost, I commend him for his effort at the very least. the guy talks like he types, no ****

[quote] DEANO IDEAS
COMIC BOOK !

GUILAR bOY SAVE HIS GIRLFRIEND! FROM THE FOG MAN!

ONE MORING WILLAM WAS IN HIS GARAGE PLAYING WITH HIS GUILAR & IT WAS RAIN STORMY DAY HIS GIRLFRIEND EMMA WAS ON HER WAY SEE HIM .
MEANWHILE.... WILLAM STOP PLAYING GUILAR 15 MINS GET SOME FOOD AND DRINK . RAIN POOR DOWN HARDER RAIN DROP CAME IN TO THE GARAGE & WET WILLAM AMP FROM HIS GUILAR . SO WILLAM GET BACK DOWN TO HIS GARAGE SEE RAIN COMING IN SO HE QUICKY PUT DOWN GARAGE DOOR . THEN WILLAM TURN ROUND PICK UP HIS GUILAR AND IT
ELECTROCUTES HIM . HIS GIRLFRIEND ARRIVE SEE ELECTRIC FLASH COME FROM THE GARAGE . SHE RUN IN SIDE THE HOUSE GET TO GARAGE DOOR OPEN IT SHE WAS SHOCK SAW WILLAM FALL TO THE GROUND HE WAS BURN TINY BIT . SO EMMA HAD TO QUICK DO C P R SAVE WILLAM WHY WILLAM WAS DYING HE WAS DREAM SAW SOMETHING BAD GOING HAPPEN IN HIS DREAM. EMMA BREATH AIR INTO WILLAM MOUTH. WILLAM WAKE AND A LIVE . THANK TO HIS GIRLFRIEND EMMA. EMMA GO ARE YOU ARIGHT WILLAM . WILLAM IN PAIN SAID IAM OK JUST FOR NOW . SO EMMA GRAB HIS HAND GET HIM UP CARRIY WALK HIM TO HIS BED ROOM. .WILLAM SEAT ON HIS BED . EMMA ASK WILLAM WHAT HAPPEN . WILLAM SAID MY GUILAR GOT ELECTROCUTE FROM RAIN I COME BACK GET MY GUILAR I TACH IT & IT
ELECTROCUTE ME TOO. EMMA SAID OK . WILL THINK BETTER TAKE SOME REST NOW WILLAM. SO WILLAM TAKE HIS REST . EMMA WATCH HIM SLEEP MAKE SURE HIS OK ..

MEANWHILE ..... A MAN WORKING AT FACTORY WAS VERY COLD & FOGY . ANYWAY MAN TEST AIR SEE HOW COLD WAS HE PICK UP WIND FOGY DUST AIR SMELL IT WENT TO HIS BODY START COGHTING CHOKING BEAUSE COLD FOGY AIR . & START FELL DIZZY TOO THEN FELL INTO A COLD CHMPY MADE HIM COLD FOGY WENT COMPLETY WHITE WAS DYING .
THEN WAS DEAD FOR MIN . THEN HIS WAS A LIVE BUT WASNT QUIT NORMAL GOT OUT THE CHAMY . LOOK AT HIM SLEF. AT GLASS WINDOW . COULD NOT SEE HIM SLEF . HE LAUGH MUAHAHAHAHA! . THE HE LEFT FROM THE FACTORY TO GO THE CITY .

MEANWHILE..... BACK AT WILLAM HOUSE . WILLAM WAKE UP FELL GOOD . GET UP GRAB HIS GUILAR & SOON HE TACH HE GUILAR IT MADE ELECTRIC . WILLAM WAS IN SHOCK
WENT OUT TO THE FAMILY ROOM. HE GIRLFRIEND EMMA WAS FALLEN SLEEP IN WILLAM BED ROOM.

WILLAM START PLAY HIS GUILAR SOMETHING MAGIC GOING ON HERE SAID WILLAM. SOUND LIKE I GOT POWERS
THEM WILLAM GOES KOOL THEN WILLAM GUILAR START TAKING TO HIM . HEY WATCH IT. WILLAM WAS IN SHOCK AGAIN .
GUILAR SAID USED YOUR POWERS BAD THINGS ABOUT HAPPEN THIS CITY . WILLAM OK GUILAR SAID GOT POWERS USED THEM SAVE THE WORLD FROM BAD THING HAPPEN OK
ITS YOUR DESTERY. WILLAM WOW GOT GIFT .NO WONDER WHY HAD STRANGE DREAM . ..OK GUILAR SAID TIME GET WORK . WILLAM GOES OK
NOW WILL CALL MY SELF GUILAR BOY THEN GUILAR SAID NOW LET TEST YOUR POWERS WILLAM GOES OK
GUILATR SAID PLAY SONG . WILLAM SAID HERE I GO GO WILLAM PLAY AND THEN ELECIRIC CAME OUT AND FLEW OUT THE WINDOW & ELECTROCUTE A BIRD.

WILLAM STOP WENT OPPS ! COOL . OK TIME ME HEAD THE STREET HELP PEOPLE . WILLAM SAID LET DO THIS YEAH! LEAVE

HIS GIRLFRIEND a SLEEP IN BEDROOM.

MEANWHILE .................... MUAHAHAHAHA HELLO EVERYONE IAM FOGMAN HE START FOGY PEOPLE & THE CITY BUILDING

WELL WELL WHAT WE GOT HERE SAID GUILAR BOY !. ARGH SAID FOG MAN WHO ARE YOU BOY ? IAM GUILAR BOY . AND YOU ARE SIR ? AGRH IAM FOGMAN .

GUILAR BOY SAID LEAVE THOSE PEOPLE LONE FOG MAN GO NO . GUILAR BOY SAID OK THEN WATCH THIS FOGMAN .
ELECTRTIC COME OUT THE GUILAR FLEW TOWARDS FOGMAN ELECTROCUTES HIM FEW MINS. FOGMAN GO IS THAT BEST CAN DO BOY . FOGMAN FIRE HIS FOG AT GUILAR BOY .
GUILAR BOY MOVE FOG MISS HIM . FOGMAN GO AGAH YOU BOY I DEAL WITH YOU LATER . SO FOGMAN RUN WAY .

GUILAR BOY ARE THAT BETTER! SO OFF GO HEAD BACK TO HOME .

MEANWHILE .............. AT WILLAM HOUSE WILLAM GIRLFRIEND WAKE UP . EMMA SAID WILLAM ?????

SHE THORGHT HE MIGHT WENT SOME WHERE . EMMA DESIDE GO HOME SO OFF SHE WENT HOME IN HER CAR . SHE DESIDE RING WILLAM UP ON MOBILE FONE WHY SHE IS DRIVE IN.
BLING BLING BLING THE FONE RING . WILLAM ANSWER FONE . HEY WILLAM ME EMMA ARE YOU OK WILLAM GO YES IAM PRETTY FINE NOW .SORRY I LEFT DIDNT WANT WAKE YOU . WILLAM ASK
EMMA WHERE ARE YOU ? EMMA SAY IAM ON MY WAY HOME . OK WILL WILLAM SAID TALK LATER EMMA. BYE LOVE YOU WILLAM
WILLAM SAID SAME TOO.

MEANWHILE ............. FOGMAN RUN ROUND THE STREET EMMA DRIVE ARE LONG .
THE FOGMAN SEE ARE CAR ITS EMMA! FOGMAN GO MUAHAHAHAHA . HE START FIRING A FOG
AT EMMA & HER CAR. THEN EMMA LOOK SHE SCREAM AS SOON SHE SAW A FOG COME TOWARDS HER AND IT GOT HER AND IT PAST HER OUT.
FOGMAN GRAG GIRL TAKE EMMA TO THE FACTORY . HALF HOUR LATER EMMA WAKE SEE A MAN MADE OUT FOG SHE SCREAM RUN HIDE FROM THE FOGMAN.
FOGMAN SAY MUAHAHAHAHA . BLING BLING EMMA FONE RINGS & WILLAM CALL EMMA SCREAM & RUNNING WHY SHE ANSWER THE FONE. . WILLAM IN SHOCK EMMA ?????
WILLAM?? IAM SCARED WHERE ARE YOU EMMA . IAM AT THE COLD FOG FACTORY. OK EMMA COME FIND YOU WILLAM SAID & EMMA SAY HURRY WILLAM EMMA SCREAM AGAIN.

MEANWHILE ..... WILLAM GET THERE TO FATORY AH HA FOGMAN LEAVE MY GIRLFRIEND LONE ALL ELSE !

FOGMAN GO ALL WHAT YOU HURT ME OH NO OOO REALY SCARE . MUAHAHAHAHA YOU CANT STOP ME BOY!

WILLAM SAID WATCH ME SO GRAB HIS GUILAR TELL EMMA CLOSE HER EYES.

THEN WILLAM START PLAYING HIS GUILAR THIS TIME PLAY IT STRONG AND HARD . ELETRIC COME BLAST OUT !

AND HIT THE FOGMAN BLAST HIM TRAP HIM INSIDE A ROOM WHERE COULD NOT GET OUT . NOW FOGMAN IS PAST OUT
WILLAM SAID EMMA ARE ALL RIGHT YES WILLAM MY HERO ! KISS KISS HUG THEN WILLAM TOLK EMMA HOME HER PLACE.
MORE KISS KISS HUG THEN ON BED KISS KISS OHHHH WILLIAM KISS KISS. THEN BOTH WENT TO SLEEP.

MEANWHILE ...............

AT THE FATORY ARGH ARGHHHHHHH .

THE END [/quote]

This guy, lol. Check out his myspace for lulz

[url]http://tinyurl.com/6nr999[/url]

sgrevs 11-10-2008 02:43 AM

[QUOTE] ITS YOUR DESTERY. WILLAM WOW GOT GIFT .NO WONDER WHY HAD STRANGE DREAM . ..OK GUILAR SAID TIME GET WORK . [/QUOTE]

Best part.

gaslight 11-10-2008 02:50 AM

What happened to the galah?

And this dude, he didn't like, finish school, did he?

Hell, did he start?

big80smullet 11-10-2008 02:55 AM

omg i couldnt finish reading that cause i needed to do a **** real bad and i was laughing so hard and i thought i might **** myself so i stopped reading.

i just ate a muthaf[size="2"]u[/size]cking magnum bitches

Meatplow 11-10-2008 03:03 AM

[QUOTE=gaslight;16846575]What happened to the galah?

And this dude, he didn't like, finish school, did he?

Hell, did he start?[/QUOTE]

he has some condition i can't remember the name of, and is partly deaf

I remember him around school about yr 9, memorable events, he spat on my housemates work in art class, was caught wanking in class several times and kids were paying him to strip in the courtyard when he started dancing and taking his clothes off :p

i think he left in year 10 to do various tafe courses, none that really benefited him. I had work placement for IT at kurrajong waratah institute (an unbelievably stupid place to send anyone) where they get groups of retarded kids to pull apart old computer parts and scrap them, I saw him there and he was running around chasing some other kid and I had to pretty much babysit them the entire time.

Anyway he moved up to QLD, he comes down for a visit every now and then. He has a long and colourful history, one day I would seriously like to write a book about him he is one of the most fascinating people I have ever met.

big80smullet 11-10-2008 03:07 AM

fascinating like nazi germany or fascinating like that huge dump you took thats a funny colour that you keep looking at

gaslight 11-10-2008 03:07 AM

Aw. Poor guy.

Meatplow 11-10-2008 03:27 AM

a bit of both evan, it's a morbid curiosity nonetheless

Aaron 11-10-2008 03:28 AM

That story is awesome.

My religious views: I believe in the God of the bible but not of the church. I hate the church as an financial organisation, but love them as a group of people [I mean even crazy militant athiests recognise the charitable impact of the church]. I go to church, but my views are my own, and I meet there regularly because I like being open and discussing the bible and my views, not listening. I'm [suprisingly] not that unique, just people assume that because you go to church that you're close minded and take everything as bible [lololol].

Meatplow 11-10-2008 03:30 AM

lol @ asian male order brides ad that pops up the top now

Aaron 11-10-2008 03:35 AM

[quote=Meatplow;16846612]lol @ asian [B]male [/B]order brides ad that pops up the top now[/quote]
f[I]uc[/I]k off huge freudian slip there mate, hahah

Meatplow 11-10-2008 03:37 AM

lets sign up for chnlove.com aaaaaron

big80smullet 11-10-2008 04:05 AM

dude i love asian chicks. aaron lets order one together and she can clean your house in the day and suck my knob in the night

Aaron 11-10-2008 04:07 AM

I've already got one.

Chu 11-10-2008 04:11 AM

[QUOTE=big80smullet;16846632]dude i love asian chicks.[/QUOTE]
omg, you're like, my brother from a different mother. Or something.

Aaron 11-10-2008 04:31 AM

Chu you are asian, it doesnt count. That's like me saying I like white blonde chicks when that's what sally is, lol.

ps. Asians are chill. I enjoy their company.

Chu 11-10-2008 04:40 AM

:mad:

Aaron 11-10-2008 04:41 AM

hahaha

big80smullet 11-10-2008 04:44 AM

chu when i come to canberra we can find some asian girls and then slip drugs into their drinks