Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pop-Punk (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Double James on the Rocks (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=330628)

Permanent Solution 04-18-2005 08:22 PM

[QUOTE=El_Shizzy]Indeed they are. I'm seeing them this year at Warped.[/QUOTE]
Are they on it? Nice, I'll be seeing them in addition to Offspring, Thrice and Strike Anywhere (my top bands to see) :D

I'm driving 9 hours to catch it hehe :)

El_Shiznit 04-18-2005 08:23 PM

Do not mention Strike and Warped together again. They aren't coming to my date and it makes me angry. :mad:

Understanding In a Crash 04-18-2005 08:24 PM

[QUOTE=hey, you're not cory!]haha, apparently things got better for you...thanks a lot dick.[/QUOTE]
:upset: Well I still smell the same. Except add that with alot more alcohol.

hey, you're not cory! 04-18-2005 08:25 PM

my Warped tour is shaping up to suck this year. The Academy Is..., Armor for Sleep and especially Underoath (the three bands i'm mainly going to see from the list) aren't going to be at my stop :upset:

Permanent Solution 04-18-2005 08:25 PM

[QUOTE=El_Shizzy]Do not mention Strike and Warped together again. They aren't coming to my date and it makes me angry. :mad:[/QUOTE]
refl

/me brags and feels mega warm inside

hey, you're not cory! 04-18-2005 08:25 PM

[QUOTE=Understanding In a Crash]:upset: Well I still smell the same. Except add that with alot more alcohol.[/QUOTE]
you're right. i haven't talked to you in a while, whats been going on in your life?

Permanent Solution 04-18-2005 08:27 PM

My date:
[url]http://www.warpedtour.com/pre05/6-28.html[/url]
:D

chips88 04-18-2005 08:27 PM

[QUOTE=Understanding In a Crash]It's true what the hell happened :upset: :confused:[/QUOTE]

Dan!?!?!? Where have you been????

Anyways, screw warped, I'm going to the Cornerstone Festival, which doesn't have as many stupid/retarded bands/people

El_Shiznit 04-18-2005 08:28 PM

Billy Talent is not playing my date either. I'm halfway disappointed.

There's still an abundance of good bands for me to see though, so it's alright.

Street Dogs
Millencolin
Offspring
Dropkick Murphys
and all the one's I'm to discover or haven't been announced.

El_Shiznit 04-18-2005 08:30 PM

[QUOTE=zeppelinfan2k3]My date:
[url]http://www.warpedtour.com/pre05/6-28.html[/url]
:D[/QUOTE]
Aha!

But you do not have the Street Dogs.

or Millencolin for that matter.
Sucka

Permanent Solution 04-18-2005 08:31 PM

[QUOTE=chips88]Dan!?!?!? Where have you been????

Anyways, screw warped, I'm going to the Cornerstone Festival, which doesn't have as many stupid/retarded bands/people[/QUOTE]
That line up does little for me.

MattSharpIsCool 04-18-2005 08:31 PM

My internet has been down for a week....I come back, and find a new open thread, AND a new Blink 182 thread. What the crap? I am so lost and confused, I need a hug.

Permanent Solution 04-18-2005 08:32 PM

[QUOTE=El_Shizzy]Aha!

But you do not have the Street Dogs.

or Millencolin for that matter.
Sucka[/QUOTE]
I've never heard either, but really I would pay 50 to see Thrice or Strike Anywhere...so I'm still thrilled.

El_Shiznit 04-18-2005 08:32 PM

[QUOTE=MattSharpIsCool]My internet has been down for a week....I come back, and find a new open thread, AND a new Blink 182 thread. What the crap? I am so lost and confused, I need a hug.[/QUOTE]

I was going to explain it all, but that would take too long.
I'll hug you instead. :)

Understanding In a Crash 04-18-2005 08:33 PM

[QUOTE=hey, you're not cory!]you're right. i haven't talked to you in a while, whats been going on in your life?[/QUOTE]
Nothing much really, it's much more music oriented and since Kelly's been gone the story has just flourished into like an infinite road. I hate to say it but if Kelly didn't leave I'd still be punching out this thead like it was my prom date.

I wouldn't say things got better, just unlimited.

El_Shiznit 04-18-2005 08:35 PM

[QUOTE=zeppelinfan2k3]I've never heard either.[/QUOTE]
Well what are you waiting for?

Download them now jerkface.
Street Dogs are an excellent punk band whose lead singer is the original vocalist of the Dropkick Murphys. I like them better than DKM though.

Millencolin are an excellent pop-punk band. One of those bands that can define the genre better than a lot of other bands.

chips88 04-18-2005 08:40 PM

[QUOTE=zeppelinfan2k3]That line up does little for me.[/QUOTE]

hXc ++ :D

El_Shiznit 04-18-2005 08:41 PM

Give me a link to this lineup and let the Shiz decide which show will be better.

Understanding In a Crash 04-18-2005 08:41 PM

And also Michael and [b]chip[/b]potle just some new facts on Dan probably in summed up consists of..

- Sleeps in a tye dyed shirt (not really tye dyed but red, black, and gray swirls with the red looking like blood splatter that I made)

- Kelly is just N-O

- There have been too many other girls to mention past the Kelly revolution.

- Grades wen't down but self esteem went up.

The end!

hey, you're not cory! 04-18-2005 08:41 PM

[QUOTE=Understanding In a Crash]Nothing much really, it's much more music oriented and since Kelly's been gone the story has just flourished into like an infinite road. I hate to say it but if Kelly didn't leave I'd still be punching out this thead like it was my prom date.

I wouldn't say things got better, just unlimited.[/QUOTE]
tahts good, it actually seems like we've totally switched rolls then...as i'm really hung up on a girl now and i hate it :upset:

i never talk about it on here though cause i don't know any of the new regulars that well, weirdos

Permanent Solution 04-18-2005 08:42 PM

[QUOTE=El_Shizzy]Give me a link to this lineup and let the Shiz decide which show will be better.[/QUOTE]
[url]http://www.cornerstonefestival.com/bands.cfm[/url]

El_Shiznit 04-18-2005 08:45 PM

What a bunch of crap. Warped wins.

chips88 04-18-2005 08:45 PM

[QUOTE=El_Shizzy]Give me a link to this lineup and let the Shiz decide which show will be better.[/QUOTE]

You're gonna like the Warped Tour better. Unless Facedown and Solid State Records is your thing.

El_Shiznit 04-18-2005 08:46 PM

[QUOTE=El_Shizzy]What a bunch of crap. Warped wins.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking about buying a Solid State record the other day though.

chips88 04-18-2005 08:47 PM

[QUOTE=El_Shizzy]...

I was thinking about buying a Solid State record the other day though.[/QUOTE]

which.

El_Shiznit 04-18-2005 08:48 PM

Figure Four

I think they are/were on Solid State, weren't they?

Permanent Solution 04-18-2005 08:48 PM

[QUOTE=chips88]You're gonna like the Warped Tour better. Unless Facedown and Solid State Records is your thing.[/QUOTE]
I actually like Tooth and Nail usually, so Thursday looked decent.

hey, you're not cory! 04-18-2005 08:53 PM

why isn't Underoath there? they're by far the best thing that label has to offer

Permanent Solution 04-18-2005 09:00 PM

[QUOTE=hey, you're not cory!]why isn't Underoath there? they're by far the best thing that label has to offer[/QUOTE]
But they're on warped :)

hey, you're not cory! 04-18-2005 09:02 PM

you're right...but not my warped :upset:

chips88 04-18-2005 09:07 PM

[QUOTE=El_Shizzy]Figure Four

I think they are/were on Solid State, weren't they?[/QUOTE]

were on Facedown

chips88 04-18-2005 09:10 PM

[QUOTE=hey, you're not cory!]why isn't Underoath there? they're by far the best thing that label has to offer[/QUOTE]

Michael, you could not be more wrong, ever. That is the fayle comment of the day.

hey, you're not cory! 04-18-2005 09:18 PM

no, you're wrong, you suck, GAWD i hate you...we're over

El_Shiznit 04-18-2005 09:20 PM

Get a room you two.

The Figure Four record I glanced at had Solid State on the back of it.

Gnarmageddon 04-18-2005 09:21 PM

A bunch of my friends are going to Cornerstone, and I want to go with them soooo bad. I can't though because a) I don't have any money, and b) my parents wouldn't let me go and stay for 4 days.

hey, you're not cory! 04-18-2005 09:22 PM

oh man, would i ever like to get a room with deux :naughty:

chips88 04-18-2005 09:26 PM

[QUOTE=El_Shizzy]Get a room you two.

The Figure Four record I glanced at had Solid State on the back of it.[/QUOTE]

hmmm, weird. Maybe they are still around? I thought they had broke up/morphed into Comeback Kid. Sure you're thinking of Figure Four?

/looks at Solid State website

oic, you sir are correct, I thought they were no more, and that they had only released on Facedown.

And Michael, suck my ****

Permanent Solution 04-18-2005 09:27 PM

[QUOTE=allofmeoliveme]A bunch of my friends are going to Cornerstone, and I want to go with them soooo bad. I can't though because a) I don't have any money, and b) my parents wouldn't let me go and stay for 4 days.[/QUOTE]
Parental permission? Who gets that...it's music...way more important than permission.

chips88 04-18-2005 09:27 PM

[QUOTE=hey, you're not cory!]oh man, would i ever like to get a room with deux :naughty:[/QUOTE]

anytime you think you're man enough to handle me hotstuff :naughty:

hey, you're not cory! 04-18-2005 09:31 PM

dude...you're gay

/:D