Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pop-Punk (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Double James on the Rocks (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=330628)

BridgeToSolace 03-06-2006 07:32 PM

/watching 24

B 03-06-2006 07:36 PM

[QUOTE=BridgeToSolace]Was Kermit Jesus :eek:

/dream come true[/QUOTE]
lol no but god was that white guy with the white hair and white beard and white robe.. i know I've seen him before anyways

Understanding In a Crash 03-06-2006 07:44 PM

[QUOTE=BridgeToSolace]Boys Night Out is stupid except for that one song "Hold On Tightly, Let Go Lightly" or whatever. That song is really soothing, even if the lyrics are stupid.

The dudes in Emery are really good at what they do, though.[/QUOTE]
I have to admit I thought that there first album was sketchy. There second album is a concept/story album and it's very intriguing. They added a female keyboardist/vocalist and its like she made the band start sounding like a real BAND. It's like they got flow in all of there songs and I've always liked the lyrics/vocals. Scream and no scream, and it's alot less screaming on TrainWreck.

form 03-06-2006 07:44 PM

Sup guys?

I never come in here anymore, its been so dead lately. Where is everybody?

BridgeToSolace 03-06-2006 07:50 PM

[QUOTE=Understanding In a Crash]I have to admit I thought that there first album was sketchy. There second album is a concept/story album and it's very intriguing. They added a female keyboardist/vocalist and its like she made the band start sounding like a real BAND. It's like they got flow in all of there songs and I've always liked the lyrics/vocals. Scream and no scream, and it's alot less screaming on TrainWreck.[/QUOTE]

/listens to some of their new songs on Purevolume

Sounds like an Armor For Sleep ripoff, with some Hawthorne Heights to make it extra icky.

Armor For Sleep is awesome, though.

B 03-06-2006 08:03 PM

AFS kicks ***.

Understanding In a Crash 03-06-2006 08:03 PM

[QUOTE=BridgeToSolace]/listens to some of their new songs on Purevolume

Sounds like an Armor For Sleep ripoff, with some Hawthorne Heights to make it extra icky.

Armor For Sleep is awesome, though.[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure where you got Hawthorne Heights, but ARMOR FOR SLEEP I can definitely hear. I like it alot.. :)

There bass player is pretty snazzy.

HomeCatMickey8 03-06-2006 08:05 PM

I was jammin' with my cousin today and we have plans to record a full length this summer. I can't wait for this summer...

Listening to Brand New-Your Favorite Weapon reminds me why I love pop=punk.

B 03-06-2006 08:05 PM

uh.. is anyone here good with html?

I need a bit of help, in regards to myspace lmfao.

DepthsOfDreams555 03-06-2006 08:09 PM

I'm pretty good.

B 03-06-2006 08:11 PM

Are you on AIM?

ColdFire 03-06-2006 08:19 PM

Nothing good to quote over two days.

I had a pretty good weekend. Got to play a BOTB show with 3 bands. Ending up taking 3rd with a band as fill-in bass player.

I was supposed to take second place with another band but was disqualified for using "inappropriate lyrical content." One of the songs we play is a jam that originally started off of Jimi Hendrix's songs "Hey Joe." It is called "Shoot You in the Head." At the very begining our singer says, "Hey Ric, I'm gonna shoot you in the head now." That line got us disqualified.

Lacrosse season finally and dreadfully started today.

ColdFire 03-06-2006 08:43 PM

Night y'all.

Understanding In a Crash 03-06-2006 08:46 PM

I personally like Remembering Never, but this was really rediculous...

Apparently a kid didn't give a good rating to there newest album and the lead singer came after him and basically wanted to eat him.

[url]http://www.decoymusic.com/vb/showthread.php?p=33640#post33640[/url]

cbmartinez 03-06-2006 08:50 PM

What a tool.

BridgeToSolace 03-06-2006 09:05 PM

[QUOTE=Understanding In a Crash]I personally like Remembering Never, but this was really rediculous...

Apparently a kid didn't give a good rating to there newest album and the lead singer came after him and basically wanted to eat him.

[url]http://www.decoymusic.com/vb/showthread.php?p=33640#post33640[/url][/QUOTE]

"Came after him" and "wrote an angry e-mail with bad language and poor grammar" are two very different things.

Remembering Never's new album sucks anyway.

(If I never post again...you know who did it...)

B 03-06-2006 09:07 PM

That guy is a bit of a prick.

It'd be nice if everyone in the world would like every band but alas, it's nothing like that.

BridgeToSolace 03-06-2006 09:08 PM

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtykAMSCw7A[/url]

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

B 03-06-2006 09:13 PM

lmfao

That was intense

Understanding In a Crash 03-06-2006 09:22 PM

[QUOTE=BridgeToSolace]"Came after him" and "wrote an angry e-mail with bad language and poor grammar" are two very different things.

Remembering Never's new album sucks anyway.

(If I never post again...you know who did it...)[/QUOTE]
Apparently he did come after him because he had to make an effort to fight him on the site, and on myspace. Two referred sources through the battle. HAHA though, that guy is the perfect stereotype of what makes hardcore really sour.

Permanent Solution 03-06-2006 09:30 PM

My roommate smells.

And he's sick and every time [I]he[/I] sneezes [I]he[/I] says gesundheit to himself. Really loudly. So that I'm 2 feet away from my speakers and I can hear him perfectly clear 8 feet away. Mind you if I sneeze he just glares at me. Asshat.

NP: Dark Tranquility - Monochromatic Stains

BridgeToSolace 03-06-2006 10:01 PM

[QUOTE=Permanent Solution]
And he's sick and every time [I]he[/I] sneezes [I]he[/I] says gesundheit to himself. Really loudly. So that I'm 2 feet away from my speakers and I can hear him perfectly clear 8 feet away. Mind you if I sneeze he just glares at me. Asshat.[/QUOTE]

I hate people who say "God bless you" when someone sneezes.

As if someone sneezing wasn't annoying enough, lets add an extra phrase to piss Jon off!

And then some people think it's rude NOT to. Oh that's just silly.

"I WAS going to hell...but no longer! Thank you, sir! God loves it when someone recommends that he bless someone! He's omnipotent and everything, so he knows whether or not I deserve to be blessed, but I'm sure he appreciates the help!

You ****ing pretentious twat...."

CommieCanada 03-06-2006 10:06 PM

Dear pop-punk

ilu<3

- Andy

Permanent Solution 03-06-2006 10:06 PM

[QUOTE=BridgeToSolace]I hate people who say "God bless you" when someone sneezes.

As if someone sneezing wasn't annoying enough, lets add an extra phrase to piss Jon off!

And then some people think it's rude NOT to. Oh that's just silly.

"I WAS going to hell...but no longer! Thank you, sir! God loves it when someone recommends that he bless someone! He's omnipotent and everything, so he knows whether or not I deserve to be blessed, but I'm sure he appreciates the help!

You ****ing pretentious twat...."[/QUOTE]
Oh dear, you and Gaby would definitely not get along.

She gets quite mad if no one says bless you when someone sneezes. She's not religious or anything, she just is big on courtesy heh. I used to never do it but after her slapping me everytime I didn't do it...I do it a lot now :-\

Dear Andy,

ilu2 :-*

Vince

CommieCanada 03-06-2006 10:08 PM

do you know whats better than saying bless you?

say "you are soooooooooo beautiful"

it makes people feel a lot better than if you just blessed them, plus its not formal and expected, thus explaining how hard it rules

Permanent Solution 03-06-2006 10:13 PM

[QUOTE=CommieCanada]do you know whats better than saying bless you?

say "you are soooooooooo beautiful"

it makes people feel a lot better than if you just blessed them, plus its not formal and expected, thus explaining how hard it rules[/QUOTE]
Hahaha, Andy rocks.

I'll have to try that next time Gaby sneezes...there's no way she can punch me if I say that :p

CommieCanada 03-06-2006 10:15 PM

[QUOTE=Permanent Solution]Hahaha, Andy rocks.

I'll have to try that next time Gaby sneezes...there's no way she can punch me if I say that :p[/QUOTE]
i do that all the time.

the ladies love it

BridgeToSolace 03-06-2006 10:26 PM

[QUOTE=Permanent Solution]Oh dear, you and Gaby would definitely not get along.

She gets quite mad if no one says bless you when someone sneezes. She's not religious or anything, she just is big on courtesy heh. I used to never do it but after her slapping me everytime I didn't do it...I do it a lot now :-\[/QUOTE]

Invite Gaby to the forums, seriously. We need some new people I don't already know more than I want to.

I swear to god, I will be nothing but nice to her. (Read: I will treat her like a hot chick, without the whole 'trying to get in her pants' thing.)

Courtesy is for losers. There is no good reason to say "Bless you" other than to piss me off.

BridgeToSolace 03-06-2006 10:37 PM

...Do they release who won academy awards in advance at all?

...Because Colbert predicted all the important ones on thursday...

billiejoe84 03-06-2006 11:11 PM

Academy awards = meh

Me = teh drunk (surprise)

Permanent Solution 03-06-2006 11:23 PM

[QUOTE=CommieCanada]i do that all the time.

the ladies love it[/QUOTE]
Hahaha, nice.
[QUOTE=BridgeToSolace]Invite Gaby to the forums, seriously. We need some new people I don't already know more than I want to.

I swear to god, I will be nothing but nice to her. (Read: I will treat her like a hot chick, without the whole 'trying to get in her pants' thing.)

Courtesy is for losers. There is no good reason to say "Bless you" other than to piss me off.[/QUOTE]
Um, no.

I love you guys and all, but I don't want you interacting with my girlfriend :p

Plus she's not nerdy enough to post on a forum. I've linked her here before though.

Jom 03-06-2006 11:43 PM

[QUOTE=BridgeToSolace]/watching 24[/QUOTE]

Edgar!

:upset: :upset: :upset: :upset: :'( :'( :'( :'(

billiejoe84 03-06-2006 11:46 PM

So, the lady I've been having the sex with recently finally permitted bumsex last night. I feel my ascent to apalling filthy man has finally been completed. Oh yes.

Permanent Solution 03-06-2006 11:51 PM

[QUOTE=billiejoe84]So, the lady I've been having the sex with recently finally permitted bumsex last night. I feel my ascent to apalling filthy man has finally been completed. Oh yes.[/QUOTE]
Yes, go to bed James.

:p

I don't really care for bumsex...but I am jealous for the sex in general...4 days...maybe.

billiejoe84 03-06-2006 11:57 PM

Very well, sir... I shall cease to lower the tone in here. Especially as it is now nearly 6am, and also I hate to arouse sexual jealousy.

Although I will say, there is nothing to be said against sodomy. It is outstandingly nice.

Whatever, dude, don't worry yourself. You're a far cooler dude than me, you'll get what you deserve.

Night Vince (and anyone else around) :wave:

Permanent Solution 03-07-2006 12:02 AM

[QUOTE=billiejoe84]Very well, sir... I shall cease to lower the tone in here. Especially as it is now nearly 6am, and also I hate to arouse sexual jealousy.

Although I will say, there is nothing to be said against sodomy. It is outstandingly nice.

Whatever, dude, don't worry yourself. You're a far cooler dude than me, you'll get what you deserve.

Night Vince (and anyone else around) :wave:[/QUOTE]
Yikes...11pm here lol

Meh, it seems dirty. It might be good but I'm not into it. I'm not against people who enjoy it or anything though.

Hah, meh.

Night dude.

PDWAB 03-07-2006 10:08 AM

Last post.