Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Rock & Metal (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   repost this if you are a beautiful strong crack whore who don’t need no man (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=588129)

(*The Noonward Race*) 03-08-2011 04:44 PM

[quote=adbforever;18434199]I dont' have aspergers but you guys continually ride that mob mentality train

you guys say I have it, and then try to compare our success with girls[/quote]
I was surprised because most autistic people are concerned about clarity in language if they can do anything else high functioning.

You sir, are a little bit of nothing from everything internet.

Which is probably why you are inexplicably annoying in forum form.

Destroy All Girls 03-08-2011 04:45 PM

time is a precious thing need to be using it more wisely

[img]http://i.imgur.com/yvZS3.jpg[/img]

fuck channeling out bad opinions is nice why didn't I do this before

publicastration 03-08-2011 04:45 PM

[QUOTE=adbforever;18434177]

luc, you're a joke[/QUOTE]

no think about it logically you uneducated twatwaffle

something can be appealing to a broad audience, regardless of whether it is being marketed to a broad audience.

hemp is a perfect example, if anyone actually took the time to read how beneficial of a plant it is (MALE PLANTS NOT THE DRUG), it would appeal to them.

therefore = broad appeal regardless of whether or not it's being marketed

Drugstep 03-08-2011 04:45 PM

i hate that i know exactly what adb is talking about

mob is always trolling me cuz i listen to marilyn manson

Aakon_Keetreh 03-08-2011 04:45 PM

got a B on my utah history test fuck ya

adbforever 03-08-2011 04:46 PM

[QUOTE]I was surprised because most autistic people are concerned about clarity in language if they can do anything else high functioning. You sir, are a little bit of nothing from everything internet.[/QUOTE]
oh, ok

[QUOTE]no think about it logically you uneducated twatwaffle

something can be appealing to a broad audience, regardless of whether it is being marketed to a broad audience.

hemp is a perfect example, if anyone actually took the time to read how beneficial of a plant it is (MALE PLANTS NOT THE DRUG), it would appeal to them.

therefore = broad appeal regardless of whether or not it's being marketed[/QUOTE]

you know that site plow showed me? its a form marketing.

(*The Noonward Race*) 03-08-2011 04:48 PM

[QUOTE=adbforever;18434210]oh, ok[/QUOTE]
I'm glad everything is fine.

SlightlyEpic 03-08-2011 04:48 PM

on an unrelated note it is night time and the sky definitely isn't blue right now

Angmar 03-08-2011 04:48 PM

[QUOTE=Destroy All Girls;18434205]time is a precious thing need to be using it more wisely

[img]http://i.imgur.com/yvZS3.jpg[/img]

fuck channeling out bad opinions is nice why didn't I do this before[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://lilmisshelfer.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/facebook-like-buton.png[/IMG]

More people need to do this, seriously.

(*The Noonward Race*) 03-08-2011 04:49 PM

It's polka dot son.

Drugstep 03-08-2011 04:49 PM

fuck ignore list just don't post here again

then you don't have to deal with the other annoying people like Txus and Ron

(*The Noonward Race*) 03-08-2011 04:50 PM

[quote]then you don't have to deal with the other annoying people like Txus and Ron[/quote]*everyone

*general public forum consensus

adbforever 03-08-2011 04:52 PM

lets see mx logic:

adb states the obvious

mx uses various fallacies and skirts around my argument

mx gets mad

mx puts adb on ignore

really, guys. You're pathetic. I know I'm not a likable person, but really, you are hilarious human beings

Angmar 03-08-2011 04:53 PM

[QUOTE=GaggingOrder;18434219]fuck ignore list just don't post here again

then you don't have to deal with the other annoying people like Txus and Ron[/QUOTE]

Yeah man I hate people who enjoy life and do normal college kid things fuckin a they're so ANNOYING!

I bet they don't even like underage girls.

Morumbar 03-08-2011 04:54 PM

I'm starting to dislike MX as a whole more and more.

Fact of the matter is that this place is an easy way to stay in the know of when good music is coming out and other than that, without having this place to waste time on, I'd be constantly reminded of how empty my life is.

(*The Noonward Race*) 03-08-2011 04:54 PM

[quote=adbforever;18434222]lets see mx logic:

adb states the obvious

mx uses various fallacies and skirts around my argument

mx gets mad

mx puts adb on ignore

really, guys. You're pathetic. I know I'm not a likable person, but really, you are hilarious human beings[/quote]
Thank you, I think we share a bond of mutual hilarity, which I appreciate.
[QUOTE]
I'm starting to dislike MX as a whole more and more.

Fact of the matter is that this place is an easy way to stay in the know of when good music is coming out and other than that, without having this place to waste time on, I'd be constantly reminded of how empty my life is.[/QUOTE]This is a good thing for you :- ]. Deadly serious, embrace it.

adbforever 03-08-2011 04:55 PM

nearly every argument I'm involved in follows a cycle similar to what I just said

one day you guys will learn I don't make claims that I'm not prepared to argue

demographics/psychographics is a perfect example

you guys have never refuted when I use that as a logical basis

you skirt around it and use strawmen, bare assertions, and ad hominems

Jev 03-08-2011 04:56 PM

nothing has changed here I see. Good Good keep it up!

Drugstep 03-08-2011 04:57 PM

[QUOTE=Angmar;18434224]Yeah man I hate people who enjoy life and do normal college kid things fuckin a they're so ANNOYING!

I bet they don't even like underage girls.[/QUOTE]

i like you a whole lot and uhh tim jim and mitch and all the normal people

i like Tyler he's real mature and responsible mod

but it's the fascists like Ron and Mike that are tearing this place apart

witchxrapist 03-08-2011 04:58 PM

adb wearing skirts

(*The Noonward Race*) 03-08-2011 04:58 PM

[quote=adbforever;18434230]nearly every argument I'm involved in follows a cycle similar to what I just said

[SIZE=5]one day you guys will learn I don't make claims that I'm not prepared to argue[/SIZE]

you skirt around it and use strawmen, bare assertions, and ad hominems[/quote]
Fine.

http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showpost.php?p=18434160&postcount=46819

Can you at least tell me where the parallel I draw is fallicious?

I know it's likely impossible since you go to school for that marketing thing, but I hope you can at least see how absurd you seem with the post I responded to.

adbforever 03-08-2011 04:58 PM

so anyway, anyone notice justin's absence?

Nepenthe 03-08-2011 04:59 PM

[QUOTE=adbforever;18434230]nearly every argument I'm involved in follows a cycle similar to what I just said

one day you guys will learn I don't make claims that I'm not prepared to argue

you skirt around it and use strawmen, bare assertions, and ad hominems[/QUOTE]

so why do you keep entering the same argument day after day

(*The Noonward Race*) 03-08-2011 04:59 PM

[QUOTE=Jev;18434232]nothing has changed here I see. Good Good keep it up![/QUOTE]
Pretty much every single part of the internet where people talk to each has been like this for almost around two decades or something.

witchxrapist 03-08-2011 04:59 PM

this is an awesome chapter in #elflogic

Aakon_Keetreh 03-08-2011 05:00 PM

this forum gives me a headache these days

(*The Noonward Race*) 03-08-2011 05:02 PM

[QUOTE=Aakon_Keetreh;18434245]this forum gives me a headache these days[/QUOTE]
[SIZE=6][COLOR=Magenta][B]Zͪ̈́ͪ͂̓ͤ̓̿̓͂͂̍̐̎̚҉̧͏͔̙̼̦̝͖͈͓̙̥͖͔͙͙͟[COLOR=Cyan]a̦̙͚̦͉̳̹̰̰̠̟̤̩̙ͦͪ̈̐͘͟ͅl̸͑̈͌ͭͮ̎̿̆̏̂͑̚͞͏̙̹͎̺́́[/COLOR]ḡ̷̡̜̻̟̬̤̙̳͖̪͉͔̮̮̬͕͖̰͈̉̃̉̾̊͛ͣ̋̓̓̒ͬ̑̎ͣ̀̎o̸̵̬̜͔̲͖̟̣̳͊̆̅̾͗̐ͣͭ̽ͩ͢͞,̴̡̛̹͕͖̠̺͇̞̘͎̝̱͆ͣͧ̃̏̊̐̏̉̎ͧ͜[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=6]
[/SIZE] [SIZE=6][COLOR=Magenta][B] ̶̥̘̰̣̩̱̦͈̮͎̀ͩ͐̅̓͜͡͠M̪̱̩͍̆ͬ͛͂͑̆̓͋ͣ͑̔̂̋ͯ̀̚͟͡y͈͕̦̗̞̜͕̟̞̑̇̈́̍̎̾͛̂̄̿̌̆̀͡ ̜̣̮̦̪͉̖̞̘̲̳͍̦̼ͧͫ̉ͤ̊͑̿͛̊̑̏̄ͨ͋ͯͦ̏ͣ͂́͘͠ͅd[COLOR=Cyan]̢̧͎̜̪̜͖̖̣̟̗̪̜̯̙̳̦͔̪͙ͫͧ̈́́̆ͤͧͦ͋͛̉͗͌ͯͭ͂̓ͅē̶ͣͪ̈́ͣ̅̇̀ͨ͑̓ͦͯ҉͇̦̫̣ͅa[COLOR=Yellow]ͨ͆̍ͤͣ̊̈͑ͬ̀̅̾ͩͤ̓҉͍̣̗̥̪̀͡͡r̙͉͓̞͓̙̲̺̥̘̙͖̠̻̞̘̼͐̐͊̍ͨ͋͗̿͡ë̛̛́̋ͦ̀̈́҉̭̺̗͚͕̯͚̭͚̙̠̟̝̖̕[/COLOR]s̷̸̰͔̲͇̺̠͇͕̣͈̫͖̈͌̊ͭ͆͗̒t̴̩͕̝͎̾́̈́ͫ̍ͪ̌̀̀ ̧͉̪̠͉̹̠͚̖̖̞̼ͫ̄̾͗ͨ̑͊͊̊͛̀ͨ̉͛ͤ͝[/COLOR]Zͫ͑ͯ͐̈́̏͛͗̏̆ͮ̍̑҉͚̭̺̞̦̘̥͍͇̻̬̹a͂̋̒͊̋ͧͯ̒̽̊͒͐̃̊̈́̂ͫ́̚҉͕͎̟̹͎̹̞̖̪̮̪̘̘̺ͅͅḽ͙͖̫͕̝͍̝̮̬̟͓̼͓̬͙̖͙͑̒̽̀ͤ͒̀̓̇̋̌͑ͯ̒͒ͥ̚͢͢͢͠g͒͐̓̈́͑͂̐̇͆ͯ̆̾͏̸̶̨̧̗̗̥̳o̶̡͐̆̄ͮ̓̉̒̋͛̃̂̒ͭͥͤͫ̀҉̗̬̦̗̪͇̣̦̞̬͝ͅͅͅ[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=6]
[/SIZE] [SIZE=6][COLOR=Magenta][B] ̓̆̊͗̾̐͒̓̓̿̚҉͚̲͔͍̩̝̙̝͙̞̤̲̕͘͟I̭̦̹̩͕̼̟̻̹̠̫̐ͧ̿͗̂̇͊̄ͤͩ̆̄ͭͭ̒̈ͮ̋̅́͜͜͢ͅ ̧̜̺̞͖͓̮̩̆̉̇̋̈̾ͥ͆́̀͘͡wͬͤ̓͌̿̄ͪ̉ͯ͛̍ͪ̈́͏̰̫̝̠̺̖̮͇̙̫͍̤̳̳͍͘ͅï̧̛̞̥̗̝̻͎̼̱̳̣̩̱̭̈̈́͂̓̏͊̍̀̐ͯ̌͢͠ͅ[COLOR=Cyan]ḻ̸̴̹̝̘̼̫̞̮̘̦̻̞̙̪̊ͥ̑͊̃́̈̂ͩ͋̔̄̀ͨ̈́̆͜ͅļ͔͙͎̫̙̫͔͈̜̹̻̹͎̻ͬ̃̃̈́́͜͞͠ ̨̻͕͙̺͍̭̖̘̞̫͓̮͍̪͒͐͑̍̑ͣ̇́̓̎̊̑̈̐̍̄͝f̴̛͓͇̯͍̼̤͌̈̽͗̂̏́ͨ̋ͯ́́͡r̨ͣͫ̄̿͛͑̎̍̃ͧ̀͂ͮ̄ͫ҉҉̴̵̭͍̩̰̘̣̝͎̙̼̼̭͖e̋̄̾ͬͫ̇͗ͩ́͊͢͏̫͖͓̭̘̱̖͔͝[COLOR=Yellow]e̸̢̛̬̭̗̖̅ͨͫ͛̈́̓͒̒̎̀̒ͬͥ̈́̈̓͂̒̓͜ ̃ͣ̀̈́̏̄͋̉ͩ͋҉̧̣̳̳̰̭̠̮̥̜̤̰͕̟̲̪̲̯̕ͅỳ̴͆̋͋ͮ͆̈́̏͊ͬ̒̈́ͧ҉̡̝͎̘̟͙̼͔̪̩̣̝̟͔̪́͘o[/COLOR]̧̛͔̭͍̖͔͓̓ͪͪͧ̓́͝͡u̘͔͍̣̜͓̬̥̻͇̥͈̯͚̲͕͛̾͗͗̃ͯ͑ͩ̀ͅ ̧̬̫̮̫̼̫̬̜̺̥̜͕̳̺̠̠̜͍͙́͑̏͑̿̍͝͞oͯͮ̿͑̉̽҉̩͓͕̯̻̰̟̙̜̫̭͙͔̭̻͚̖ņ̦͈̗̯̳͙̺͈̮͎̮̤͙͖̺́̎ͣ̿̾ͤ̀e[/COLOR]̡̯͚̬͇͇̖͓̣̜̖͖̝ͪ̑̑̈́͑̓͛͊͝͡ ̸̜̖̦̺̐̇͆ͬͫ̈́̍͜͟͞͡d̶̋͑͂͆ͭ̓̎͆̓ͣͮͩ̋ͦ̈̚̚҉̨̢̦̻̗̜̲̗̱̣̫̳͔͘à̸̵̸͈̟̰͖̫͍͔̣͍̟̮͕̗̖͚͈͙͋̈͐̎ͦ̈ͧ̋ͮ̓̑̃̚y̢͇̜͚͙͌̅͑̌̽̃ͥ͐͗ͨ̇ͣ̒ͣ̎͗̀̚͞͞.̧̼̹͇̤̭̱͈̹͉̬͉̰̻̤͕̮̩̞̎ͦ͌̍ͮͤ͜͠ͅ[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=6]
[/SIZE] [SIZE=6][COLOR=Magenta][B] ̈ͤ̈͋̽ͧ̓̉͏̨̨̯̖̘̹̙͇͙͝F̶̢̙̞̮̗̻̯͕̼̳̝̩͇͐͑̐̈̿̏́ͭͣ̇̋̔̽̀̚͘͞o͑̄̍͐̏͌͐ͣ͛͟҉͙̞͙͉̻̤̩̗͙͖͇̗̖̭͔r̼͔̲̠̳̲̯̟̰͔ͫ̋̾͒̇̋̂ͣ͛̄̈́̆ͭͯ̐ͬ͋́͞ͅ ̵̨ͥ̂ͫͭ̀̄͋ͤ̅͌̽ͭ̾̆̃͘͞҉̮̣̲̤̟͓͉̲̻̝I̛̩̝͉͕̜̩̫̹̼̼̘̦͋͌̔̓ ̡̫̼̠̰͈̰̠̠̘͓̯̱̪̝̗̹̆ͤ̒͐͌ͥ̉̽͗̃̚͡ȁ̡̼͙̻͙͎̳̟̲͇̫͚̗͉̹̖̬͉̹ͪͣ̓́͐ͥ̊͘͝m̧̢͉̩͚͕͒̂̆͑̈́͒ͤ̒͆̓̾͆ͨ̋̃̄͌̎̚ͅ[COLOR=Cyan] ̓̌ͨ͌ͫ̃͑̆ͩͨͩ͂͗̈́̊ͣ̽͋̃͏̲̖̺͎̺̠̪̪̤͎tͩ͛́͊̈́͐̇ͭͨ͐͐̈҉͝҉̟̟̳̫̱̺h̶̨̗̬͖͓̼̭̦͔̣̪͕̣̖͙̗̪̾ͥ̑ͧ͌̅ͨͨ̈̑ͦ͆̅͗̍ͧ̉͜e[COLOR=Yellow]͐̐̉̅̐̿̊̈́͠͏̡̲̹̱̹͙͚̮̳͉̙̺̫͙͙̝̗̠̀͠ͅ ͚̣̘͎͉̞̤̙̟͍̯̩̪̼̹̩̏ͫͩ̓̿̆ͮ͠͝ò̢ͣ͌̈́͋̿̽̿̓͂̉̇́͘҉̖̼͓̱͉͘n[/COLOR]̢͒̉͊͋̊̓̊̆ͫͮͥ͏͈̤̤͈̘̙͔̫̟͚̲ę̵̛͙̜͓̜̹̥̿͊ͨͦ̋ͨ͑̋͆ͭ̎̀̚̚͝͝ ̴̢͉͙̻͖͖̠̟̪̫̳͈̅̿̋̋̾ͤ̉̈̓̊͋̽ͭ͌ͧ̾̓̀͞ṭ̶̢̛͍̝̳͚̯͊ͩ̑ͮͩͯ͛ͣ͑̄ͪͥ̄̍̎̍ͩ͋̄́͘[/COLOR]ǫ̯̜̺̭̦̫̺̜̖̗͓͒̆̒̆́͢͢͞ ̸̛̈̓̇̅ͥ͒̍̊̇̒̏ͣͣ̀ͭ͘҉̧̮̤̝͎ͅw̸̶̨̛̜͈̣̻̯͖̫̜͓̰̯̟ͪͤ̎̃̋̈̒̀̃̈̚h͆ͮ̈ͫ̍͑̅ͮ̈ͧͥ͗̉ͬ͒̄̎ͪ͒͠͞͏̪̦͚̼͚̘i̷͕̘͍̖̺̫͈̥̗̭̝̜͕ͪ̇͑̀͆̈̿́̃ͪͅş̵̗̳͕̻͈͕̗̻̣͍̼̇́̄͐̎̃ͩ̈ͥ͌͗̏̂́͌ͨ̄̚̚͟p̷̸̧̧̺̟̙̟̗̦̫̮̟̜̘͈̩ͥ̈́̄͋̄͛̂ͣ͛̈̊̅͆͆͋̔̄̕e̺̼̩̫̥̹̘̜̜̫ͦͨ͒ͬ͆̊̽̈́͑̉ͬ͗ͨͩ͊̐ͤ͟͢r̴͉̩͚̞̦͕͎̤̻̝̭ͪ̾̉̌̅ͮ͌ͧ̉̌̓̓̌̎͒̕[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=6]
[/SIZE] [SIZE=6][COLOR=Magenta][B] ̛͙̤͍͓͍̱͙͉̣͔̩͍̩̞̤̦͚̥̱̆͂ͪ͛̓̐ͫ̓ͨ̔͋ͪ̎̉͆̒̾̚͟͢T̡͒̉͛̍ͬͨͣͥ͐̅́͞͏̘̩̹͚͈̙̻͚̣͚͎̪̱ͅh̵̿̽͌̐͟͏̰̦̣͇̲̫͈͡ͅe̪͍̘̲̱̪͙͉͙̥̩̭̥̱͇̩̮̠̾͒̏̏̇̾ͯ̄ͧ͗́͢ ̸̅ͣ̊̿ͬ͌̐ͩͣ͑ͭͧ̔͟͏̵̨̳͙͓̫̩̫̲̬t̡̛̘̜͓͕̩ͩ͊͊̿̒ͣͩͥͥ́͘͟rͪͯͣ̋ͮͣͨ͛̉̃̏͡͞҉̠̮̯͈͖̪̹̬͕͇͖̟̤͙̳u̶̡ͣ̓̓ͬ̀͌̃ͣͯͭ̂̐̇͊ͭ̾ͨ̀̚͟͏̖͕̘̼̞̥̦̜͇͕̲͍̟e̷̛͕͎̤̫̦̅̌̍̇̈͢͟͞ [COLOR=Cyan] ̶̨̜̥̪̲͈̼̜̺̗̺̖͔̙̗̌̓͋͒̋ͧ̀̇͐̔̆ͥ̍͐ͭ͂̑̍͘͝͡ͅn̶̨̗̟̝̬̱̘̙͉̤̬̓ͨ͌̆̊̋ͧ̅̆͡aͥͪ͊͑̽ͧ͂̃̽̌̆̀ͩ̏̿̍͒̽̂͞͏̘̦̼̱m̑͂̂͛ͯ̾̋̔̋̆͑̾̍ͩ̚͏̮͇͇͙̖͈̙̯̼̩̳͔͖͓̯͉̕ȩ̬̭͕̳̤̪ͪ͒̌̅͊̊́͜͞ ̪̼̯͔̯͚̘̙͖̥̼̹̱̉͗̔ͭͤͭͫ̇ͭ̕̕͠[/COLOR]o̷͔̥̤͇̙͖ͦ̽̄͆͒ͣ͂̉͒̿ͭ͊f͐̋̓ͪ̓́ͬ̽̿͊̈́̊̓ͪ͊̃͆̚͜҉̸͙̼͖̼̻̠͙̦͍͍̻̦ ̴̧̠͔͔̥̥̰͎̜̓͗͊͆ͨͧ̀̌ͣ͊͂̓͑ͅ[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Plum]C̨̡̧̼͉̺̣̭̦̠͑̀̆ͮ̆̓͛ͨ̿ͯ͂̽́ͅḩ̷͕̹̣͕̝̩͍͕̫̙̲̳̝̗̹͈ͪ͛̋ͥ͊̉̚̚̕͡a̸̵̶̺͙̘̟̥̹̟͇̪̒͐̄̑̈́̃͟͞o̵̡͊ͫ̓̀̍̆̅ͧ̈́̿͌҉̰̩͓̙͉̫͉̘̺̠̥͕̠̻̬ͅs[/COLOR][/FONT]̪̯͇͉͎̯̯͑͒́̎͑͑̈́̌ͦ̀̓̚̕͘͟.̗̦̱ͩͦ́̈́ͪͪ̿ͥ̎͢

|
[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Morumbar 03-08-2011 05:03 PM

[QUOTE=Morumbar;18434161]Just posting to let you all know, before three pages from now everyone starts complaining that there's another argument, that Brent didn't start this discussion, but was dragged into this by you guys trolling.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Morumbar;18434181]As long as you guys don't start complaining about how Brent started an argument two pages from now.[/QUOTE]

Fucking told you. :lol:

adbforever 03-08-2011 05:03 PM

[QUOTE]Can you at least tell me where the parallel I draw is fallicious?
[/QUOTE]

I can't I don't know how serious you're being tbh.

[QUOTE]so why do you keep entering the same argument day after day[/QUOTE]

because I'm bored and it's actually entertaining to witness the cycle unfold day after day

it's very amusing

(*The Noonward Race*) 03-08-2011 05:03 PM

I'm not complaining, I had fun.

[QUOTE]I can't I don't know how serious you're being tbh. [/QUOTE]lmao all these years on mx have paid off finally