Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   History (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   Sound Off (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=502181)

Surgicalgod 11-20-2006 09:39 PM

[QUOTE=Mr.Ron]It doesn't have to be personal. He attacks us all by deteriorating the overall quality of the forum. Is it just him? Of course not, there are worse than him that screw this place up and it won't stop. You are just encouraging his hacking and overall retardation.

I'm done with this.[/QUOTE]

Who the hell cares about fu[font=verdana]c[/font]king forum quality? I'm just here to kill some time...chad gives me teh lolz so i like him. If Jeremy has a problem with that, it's his problem not mine. I'm also out, bai.

HeatoN 11-20-2006 09:40 PM

[QUOTE]Even when you are the creator and instigator of the"stupid stuff"????[/QUOTE]Actually, I continue to post normally when not banned I do not see any problems until I have to deal with idiots who ban me for no good reason.

RouteOne 11-20-2006 09:41 PM

[QUOTE=Surgicalgod;13668361]Who the hell cares about fu[font=verdana]c[/font]king posting quality? I'm just here to kill some time...chad gives me teh lolz so i like him. If Jeremy has a problem with that, it's his problem not mine. I'm also out, bai.[/QUOTE]

People come here for different reasons. The majority of people here do not want a bunch of raving lunatics running around. Maybe you like dry, childish humor, but others do not.

HeatoN 11-20-2006 09:41 PM

Well that is the beauty of subjectivity.

Permanent Solution 11-20-2006 09:42 PM

Chad I'm rather disappointed I asked you a reasonable question and didn't get any response.

Light_Fantastic 11-20-2006 09:42 PM

[QUOTE=HeatoN;13668363]Actually, I continue to post normally when not banned I do not see any problems until I have to deal with idiots who ban me for no good reason.[/QUOTE]

Maybe I am wrong here, but part of your banning come from your obnoxious, superior, holy-than-thou attitude, and that combined with your total disrepect for any authority makes you a much bigger and better target for banning IMHO..

In other words, your the total package.

HeatoN 11-20-2006 09:43 PM

[QUOTE]Chad I'm rather disappointed I asked you a reasonable question and didn't get any response.[/QUOTE]I don't know how to answer it because I find nothing wrong with my posting when I am unrestricted by banning. :(

HeatoN 11-20-2006 09:44 PM

[QUOTE=JayLink;13668379]Maybe I am wrong here, but part of your banning come from your obnoxious, superior, holy-than-thou attitude, and that combined with your total disrepect for any authority makes you a much bigger and better target for banning IMHO..

In other words, your the total package.[/QUOTE]

I have no reason to respect any of the mods other than those who actually work hard.

JohnXDoesn't 11-20-2006 09:45 PM

Jeremy. Less "Big Papi" more Papa Smurf :)

YDload 11-20-2006 09:46 PM

[QUOTE=HeatoN;13668389]I have no reason to respect any of the mods other than those who actually work hard.[/QUOTE]

sometimes the mods who work the hardest are the ones you don't respect! they have to work hard to clean up spam posts and talk to you in an effort to justify their actions. i don't know any mods like that offhand but i hope they exist!

Permanent Solution 11-20-2006 09:46 PM

[QUOTE=HeatoN;13668383]I don't know how to answer it because I find nothing wrong with my posting when I am unrestricted by banning. :([/QUOTE]

Well, I won't say you absolutely deserve every ban you get, but I'm inclined to say you deserve it more often than you acknowledge it. But either way, if you're doing things that get you banned, something is wrong with your posting, no? (lets ignore the undeserved bans for now)

HeatoN 11-20-2006 09:46 PM

Like who, YDload.

Trust me, I know which mods deserve my respect.

Light_Fantastic 11-20-2006 09:47 PM

[QUOTE=HeatoN;13668389]I have no reason to respect any of the mods other than those who actually work hard.[/QUOTE]

Again, that is just your opinion, you don't actually know who works harder or not..
All of your statements are based on your opinion ONLY and not any real basis of facts per se..
In Psychology, we call those people sociopaths

Antisocial Personality Disorder is also known as psychopathy or
sociopathy. Individuals with this disorder have little regard for the
feeling and welfare of others. As a clinical diagnosis it is usually
limited to those over age 18. It can be diagnosed in younger people
if the they commit isolated antisocial acts and do not show signs of
another mental disorder.

Antisocial Personality Disorder is chronic, beginning in adolescence
and continuing throughout adulthood. There are ten general
symptoms:

not learning from experience
no sense of responsibility
inability to form meaningful relationships
inability to control impulses
lack of moral sense
chronically antisocial behavior
no change in behavior after punishment
emotional immaturity
lack of guilt
self-centeredness

Jom 11-20-2006 09:47 PM

Aye, cleaning up all that stuff wasn't fun back in the day.
But this is because nobody really helped out except for a couple others, heh.

YDload 11-20-2006 09:48 PM

well like i said, i dont know any examples. i just assume that when you get banned and think its unfair, you cause a lot of trouble (maybe in the guitar forum or something). so the guitar mods (which you mostly dislike) probably have to clean everything up. that means they worked hard!

HeatoN 11-20-2006 09:49 PM

[QUOTE=Permanent Solution;13668406]Well, I won't say you absolutely deserve every ban you get, but I'm inclined to say you deserve it more often than you acknowledge it. But either way, if you're doing things that get you banned, something is wrong with your posting, no? (lets ignore the undeserved bans for now)[/QUOTE]

Generally I get banned in chains, like if my main account gets banned I have no choice but to post in the instrument forums and then get banned again and again for my posting there. Maybe they don't like the same posting as in the pit. Not posting with the same content, but the overall acceptance that it should be ok to troll stupid people who have stupid opinions because they don't deserve any better. Guitar is particularly bad for this.

Surgicalgod 11-20-2006 09:50 PM

[QUOTE=Mr.Ron]People come here for different reasons. The majority of people here do not want a bunch of raving lunatics running around. Maybe you like dry, childish humor, but others do not.[/QUOTE]

Actually, part of the humor is seeing how some people react to it.

Pretending that Chad is affecting you, whether directly or indirectly, is dumb. You're just too bored and want to kill some time (like what I'm doing rightnow), so you decide to argue with a guy on the internet.

WE ARE ALL NICE PEOPLE IRL, SO LET'S JUST A UNIVERSAL ORGASM AND FORGET ABOUT IT! RIGHTNOW!

Light_Fantastic 11-20-2006 09:50 PM

[QUOTE=HeatoN;13668432]Generally I get banned in chains, like if my main account gets banned I have no choice but to post in the instrument forums and then get banned again and again for my posting there. Maybe they don't like the same posting as in the pit. Not posting with the same content, but the overall acceptance that it should be ok to troll stupid people who have stupid opinions because they don't deserve any better. Guitar is particularly bad for this.[/QUOTE]

hmmmm so your still feeling than none of this banning is EVER your fault????

YDload 11-20-2006 09:51 PM

what i dont understand (and maybe you can enlighten me, chad) is why people get so upset about a banning when they can still post as easily as ever? even without the 100-post GD limit, the complains against it are still as bad as they've always been.

Permanent Solution 11-20-2006 09:51 PM

[QUOTE=HeatoN;13668432]Generally I get banned in chains, like if my main account gets banned I have no choice but to post in the instrument forums and then get banned again and again for my posting there. Maybe they don't like the same posting as in the pit. Not posting with the same content, but the overall acceptance that it should be ok to troll stupid people who have stupid opinions because they don't deserve any better. Guitar is particularly bad for this.[/QUOTE]

So are you saying that if there was no postcount regulation to post in the pit you would no longer cause problems?

HeatoN 11-20-2006 09:52 PM

[QUOTE=JayLink;13668413]Again, that is just your opinion, you don't actually know who works harder or not..
All of your statements are based on your opinion ONLY and not any real basis of facts per se..
In Psychology, we call those people sociopaths

Antisocial Personality Disorder is also known as psychopathy or
sociopathy. Individuals with this disorder have little regard for the
feeling and welfare of others. As a clinical diagnosis it is usually
limited to those over age 18. It can be diagnosed in younger people
if the they commit isolated antisocial acts and do not show signs of
another mental disorder.

Antisocial Personality Disorder is chronic, beginning in adolescence
and continuing throughout adulthood. There are ten general
symptoms:

not learning from experience
no sense of responsibility
inability to form meaningful relationships
inability to control impulses
lack of moral sense
chronically antisocial behavior
no change in behavior after punishment
emotional immaturity
lack of guilt
self-centeredness[/QUOTE]
What? I am very aware of the actions of all the mods here. I have read the mod forum for a very long time. I know who does what.

Light_Fantastic 11-20-2006 09:53 PM

Sorry Guys, I don't know Chad very well at all, and I have never had any problems with him..
But what I am getting from all his posts & answers is one thing..

[B]ATTENTION SEEKER[/B]

HeatoN 11-20-2006 09:55 PM

[QUOTE=YDload;13668420]well like i said, i dont know any examples. i just assume that when you get banned and think its unfair, you cause a lot of trouble (maybe in the guitar forum or something). so the guitar mods (which you mostly dislike) probably have to clean everything up. that means they worked hard![/QUOTE]

Well I don't generally go to the forum where the mods are as it is easier to induce change if one mod causes a problem and it affects all of you. It is kind of like the theory behind hacking users. The users get annoyed and this puts pressure on the mods and I don't have to do much at all really.

form 11-20-2006 09:56 PM

if you dont know chad very well just remember he is also klown

HeatoN 11-20-2006 09:57 PM

[QUOTE=JayLink;13668440]hmmmm so your still feeling than none of this banning is EVER your fault????[/QUOTE]

I have been banned plenty of times and accepted it just fine. Of course I have broken the rules before. But it doesn't excuse the stupid bans I get every other week.

Light_Fantastic 11-20-2006 09:57 PM

[QUOTE=form;13668476]if you dont know chad very well just remember he is also klown[/QUOTE]

ahhh OK..the guy who hates Jews...

Now I am putting 2+2 together

Thanks...
Carry On

Light_Fantastic 11-20-2006 09:58 PM

[QUOTE=HeatoN;13668473]Well I don't generally go to the forum where the mods are as it is easier to induce change if one mod causes a problem and it affects all of you. It is kind of like the theory behind hacking users. The users get annoyed and this puts pressure on the mods and I don't have to do much at all really.[/QUOTE]

Now put the shoe on the other foot..
Someone hacks your site for whatever reason & screws it up real good & deletes stuff & creates a huge mess..
So, how would you feel if it happened to you?

HeatoN 11-20-2006 09:58 PM

[QUOTE=YDload;13668443]what i dont understand (and maybe you can enlighten me, chad) is why people get so upset about a banning when they can still post as easily as ever? [/QUOTE]

If I hit you in the face would you not care as long as your face still worked? You don't just ban someone because you can, that's not fair.

Surgicalgod 11-20-2006 09:59 PM

wait i thought everybody here hates jews? :confused:

RouteOne 11-20-2006 10:00 PM

[QUOTE=Surgicalgod;13668502]wait i thought everybody here hates jews? :confused:[/QUOTE]

No, no it's just you.

HeatoN 11-20-2006 10:00 PM

[QUOTE=Permanent Solution;13668448]So are you saying that if there was no postcount regulation to post in the pit you would no longer cause problems?[/QUOTE]

Well not half as much, I'd still care about getting banned for stupid reasons though.

form 11-20-2006 10:00 PM

ITT: Ask Chad Anything

Light_Fantastic 11-20-2006 10:02 PM

[QUOTE=HeatoN;13668513]Well not half as much, I'd still care about

Hey Chad
Thanks for the negative reps & the childish 150+ number in the rep..
It just proves my point..
The sociopath thing hit too close to home..
You are terribly immature???

Thanks again...

Klown 11-20-2006 10:02 PM

[QUOTE=JayLink;13668485]ahhh OK..the guy who hates Jews...[/QUOTE]
They invaded my country. :(

Surgicalgod 11-20-2006 10:02 PM

[QUOTE=Mr. Ron;13668510]No, no it's just you.[/QUOTE]

Wait, so this is a jew friendly enviroment? wtf?! i have been here for almost a year and you're telling me this now?

WTF IS THE MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE?

Light_Fantastic 11-20-2006 10:03 PM

[QUOTE=Klown;13668530]They invaded my country. :([/QUOTE]

SO the arabs & Iraqi's destroyed buildings & killed hundreds of Americans..
I still have many Arab & muslim friends..what's your point?
You hold entire nations responsible for the acts of a few in power??
Sad...

HeatoN 11-20-2006 10:03 PM

[QUOTE=JayLink;13668496]Now put the shoe on the other foot..
Someone hacks your site for whatever reason & screws it up real good & deletes stuff & creates a huge mess..
So, how would you feel if it happened to you?[/QUOTE]

It depends on so many variables it's hardly even worth answering. But in short, I would deserve it if I had done what the mods here have done to me.

Permanent Solution 11-20-2006 10:03 PM

[QUOTE=HeatoN;13668513]Well not half as much, I'd still care about getting banned for stupid reasons though.[/QUOTE]

But why?

Yes, it's a stupid reason, but unless it's a perma ban, as long as you have another account what is the big deal?

Question: Why is it more convenient for you to unleash spam bots and hack than it is for you to just type a new username and password into the login box?

HeatoN 11-20-2006 10:05 PM

[QUOTE=JayLink;13668529]

Hey Chad
Thanks for the negative reps & the childish 150+ number in the rep..
It just proves my point..
The sociopath thing hit too close to home..
You are terribly immature???

Thanks again...[/QUOTE]
I never negged you..

Klown 11-20-2006 10:05 PM

[QUOTE=JayLink;13668547]SO the arabs & Iraqi's destroyed buildings & killed hundreds of Americans..[/QUOTE]
Yes but Americans are the infidels they are meant to be killed.