Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Rock & Metal (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   fuck off pokemon hipsters (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=595679)

blockhead 03-19-2012 07:28 PM

[QUOTE=Ando!;18828891]I just want to say to anyone who might be lurking that not everyone on this forum is a huge dipshit about 9/11

I'm on your side, I'm here for you[/QUOTE]

you're not even a part of this community. no one cares what you think. go make "funny" threads in the pit

botb 03-19-2012 07:29 PM

i don't really think we did but like... our governments pretty fucked up. i definitely think that 9/11 happened because we were fucking with a bunch of people in the middle east with troops stationed there.

botb 03-19-2012 07:29 PM

basically, it totally sucks that it happened, but if we weren't off trying to police the world for no reason things would be fine

Kaiwaz 03-19-2012 07:34 PM

[QUOTE=blockhead;18828893]I make $9 an hour right now but we usually work 45-50 hour weeks. I've been told several times I'll get a substantial raise as soon as business picks up and we can afford it. I used to only work on the rig but I'm being taught how to do everything so I can take over the company later on. At the very least I'll get my uncle's job of being the manager and doing every thing. He makes $1000 a week and mostly sits around watching youtube videos.

I may become an english professor though, that's what I'm really passionate about.[/QUOTE]

Would you rather take over that company or become an English Professor? Don't think of what's easier, because most of the time the easy way fucks you pretty hard, I know from experience :lol:

What inspires/(d) you do want to become an English Professor?

blockhead 03-19-2012 07:36 PM

[QUOTE=bringonthebreakdown;18828898]basically, it totally sucks that it happened, but if we weren't off trying to police the world for no reason things would be fine[/QUOTE]

Pretty much what I think. America needs to mind it's own business and people won't hate us. The people that work for the government know exactly what's going on and that the rest of the world hates us so they should assume there are risks involved with working for an incredible corrupt government.

I think that the terrorists are stupid too because of their strict adherance to such a retarded religion but I support their hatred of our piece of shit government.

blockhead 03-19-2012 07:40 PM

[QUOTE=Flynn;18828900]Would you rather take over that company or become an English Professor? Don't think of what's easier, because most of the time the easy way fucks you pretty hard, I know from experience :lol:

What inspires/(d) you do want to become an English Professor?[/QUOTE]

Professor

I love to read and write and I'm good at it. I've read for fun all my life and I always had a lot of fun reading most of our assigned reading and discussing the books in class. I'm very good at analyzing things and seeing symbolism and what the author is trying to accomplish.

I took AP English in high school and made perfect scores on both the tests while I stayed up all night the day before on acid then got stoned before the test. :lol: I did the best of anyone in the school, even the nerds that had no life other than studying. I would have had all my English finished for college from making perfect scores if I hadn't chosen to major in it.

Basically it comes naturally to me and I'm passionate about it.

Kaiwaz 03-19-2012 08:01 PM

[QUOTE=blockhead;18828905]Professor

I love to read and write and I'm good at it. I've read for fun all my life and I always had a lot of fun reading most of our assigned reading and discussing the books in class. I'm very good at analyzing things and seeing symbolism and what the author is trying to accomplish.

I took AP English in high school and made perfect scores on both the tests while I stayed up all night the day before on acid then got stoned before the test. :lol: I did the best of anyone in the school, even the nerds that had no life other than studying. I would have had all my English finished for college from making perfect scores if I hadn't chosen to major in it.

Basically it comes naturally to me and I'm passionate about it.[/QUOTE]

Love it, :)

blockhead 03-19-2012 08:07 PM

What do you do for a living flynn?

blockhead 03-19-2012 08:10 PM

its storming like hell here and it scared the shit out of my dogs. they're both on the bed with me haha

Kaiwaz 03-19-2012 08:11 PM

[QUOTE=blockhead;18828913]What do you do for a living flynn?[/QUOTE]

I test transmissions, hook them up on a dyno and make sure they have all gears, lockup, ratios etc, etc. I mainly do the RWD GM units. Easy to dyno and when one fails, we get money. That money is accumulated into a monthly bonus of anywhere between $300-$700. It's not what I want to do, but it gets the bills paid.

SheenaShiva 03-19-2012 08:17 PM

thought goran was like 23

Kaiwaz 03-19-2012 08:19 PM

this seriously just blew me the fuck away

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xon04MB1rDw[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=LLQS27yQZYY[/url]

watch both

SheenaShiva 03-19-2012 08:21 PM

whether or not 9/11 was an inside job isn't the question

the question is whether they actually used a plane or if that was holographic

[url]http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=184204
[/url]

Kaiwaz 03-19-2012 08:24 PM

[QUOTE=SheenaShiva;18828921]whether or not 9/11 was an inside job isn't the question

the question is whether they actually used a plane or if that was holographic

[url]http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=184204
[/url][/QUOTE]

dookie sucked to go politics thread fgt

blockhead 03-19-2012 08:42 PM

[QUOTE=Flynn;18828915]I test transmissions, hook them up on a dyno and make sure they have all gears, lockup, ratios etc, etc. I mainly do the RWD GM units. Easy to dyno and when one fails, we get money. That money is accumulated into a monthly bonus of anywhere between $300-$700. It's not what I want to do, but it gets the bills paid.[/QUOTE]

what do you want to do

Ando! 03-19-2012 08:45 PM

[QUOTE=blockhead;18828895]you're not even a part of this community. no one cares what you think. go make "funny" threads in the pit[/QUOTE]

on the contrary i have made 6-7 posts in this subforum in the past few weeks

im feelin pretty good and settled in

Kaiwaz 03-19-2012 08:51 PM

[QUOTE=blockhead;18828933]what do you want to do[/QUOTE]

make a mark

publicastration 03-19-2012 08:52 PM

[QUOTE=blockhead;18828893]I make $9 an hour right now but we usually work 45-50 hour weeks. I've been told several times I'll get a substantial raise as soon as business picks up and we can afford it. I used to only work on the rig but I'm being taught how to do everything so I can take over the company later on. At the very least I'll get my uncle's job of being the manager and doing every thing. He makes $1000 a week and mostly sits around watching youtube videos.

I may become an english professor though, that's what I'm really passionate about.[/QUOTE]

that's sick

NEEDTOPOST 03-19-2012 09:04 PM

lmao "i may become an english professor"

pathetic

btw i make like $1000/wk right now and i work like 23 hours/wk

Kaiwaz 03-19-2012 09:07 PM

csb

Ando! 03-19-2012 09:10 PM

guys

does this forum really have to be a competition for self fulfillment

ugh

the only thing worse is when people start to argue over who's more complacent

NEEDTOPOST 03-19-2012 09:12 PM

^clearly doesn't make that much money :lol:

blockhead 03-19-2012 09:13 PM

[QUOTE=publicastration;18828943]that's sick[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I enjoy it and the driller I work with is really cool. We have a lot of fun most days. He teaches me a bunch of stuff which is rare because the other people we have don't ever want to teach anyone shit. We have a new guy that just started who will probably get fired soon because he moves really slow and whenever anyone mentions it he says "I get paid by the hour!"

The guy I work with is a short, fat little mexican who has a horrible diet so he always has to take a shit twice a day. We have to stop in between holes for him to go find a place to take a shit on regular basis hahah.

robertsona 03-19-2012 09:14 PM

saw 21 jump street

enjoyed it

Kaiwaz 03-19-2012 09:16 PM

[QUOTE=NEEDTOPOST;18828960]^clearly doesn't make that much money :lol:[/QUOTE]

Currency represents materialism, intellect understands why it is harmful to our culture.

Ando! 03-19-2012 09:17 PM

okay for anyone lurking I don't want you to get the impression I hold anything flynn says in any sort of esteem

adbforever 03-19-2012 09:18 PM

back to the pit ando.

Kaiwaz 03-19-2012 09:18 PM

[QUOTE=Ando!;18828965]okay for anyone lurking I don't want you to get the impression I agree with flynn[/QUOTE]

Dude, I don't know you or care about you, quit mentioning me, weirdo.

NEEDTOPOST 03-19-2012 09:18 PM

dont worry ando i just like buzzing around blockheads head like a fly buzzz buzzzzzzz

blockhead 03-19-2012 09:19 PM

[QUOTE=robertsona;18828962]saw 21 jump street

enjoyed it[/QUOTE]

have you been playing any of those games with your brother? Sonic 2 and Street Fighter II are really fun I saw you listed those. Beavis and Butthead is pretty shitty like most licensed games and the port of Doom for genesis has a lot of problems. There's a much better port on the 32x adapter/multiple other consoles. Still, that's cool you have a sega and those 2 games are two of my favorites.