Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   History (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   Who was that guy (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=544556)

FIGHTCRIMEALLTHETIME 12-08-2007 12:13 PM

wait didnt last time there was a thread about this some kid from the school got all pissed off and then we found out it was just the same guy who made the thread playin tricks

edit :lol: i didnt mean to type trix

DanD 12-08-2007 12:15 PM

i think that this has to be real, because they keep deleting my edits to the wiki page

Pastorius 12-08-2007 12:20 PM

Ha ha, this thread has gone stale

monkieface08 12-08-2007 12:30 PM

So...I am pretty sure that all of us from Kenston are wasting our time...because it seems obvious to me...that you won't stop. You were stupid for putting the URL on Wikipedia, because that is how we found it. Our administration is also aware of this site...now i know that doesn't bother you, but they are seriously thinking about taking legal action. And although this forum does bother me...most of the students at kenston think it's hilarious because all of you seem to have nothing better to do then hang around your computer checking out high schoolers. You also don't go to kenston and wouldn't understand half of the reasons the pictures are how they are.People have started checking it daily to see if they are one of the luck "ugly" people of the day.Wow...that's a great life to live...wake up every morning go straight online to look at high schoolers ugly picture...YES! Yeah unlike most of you...i actually want to do something with my life, and i know that i nor anyone else will stop you all from making fun of our "ugly" school. So go right on ahead since it seems to me that you have nothing better to do with your lives, i guess if that is what makes your life complete...than why should we stop you? So go ahead keep making fun of us...but i'm pretty sure it won't affect any of us in the long run, because we, unlike all of you, want to be successful in life.

revengeofthecornpuffs 12-08-2007 12:33 PM

You act like the entire forum is about making fun of you ugly bastards.

There is ONE thread about it. Get over yourselves.

Damn ugly people these days.

And I hope you realize you can't take any form of legal action. You fuglys posted the pictures on your website, and we're just reposting the links to the pictures here. What a case!

Pastorius 12-08-2007 12:34 PM

i dunno man, the world is pretty superficial, and you guys are to attractiveness what michael jackson is to normality

FIGHTCRIMEALLTHETIME 12-08-2007 12:34 PM

[QUOTE=monkieface08;15653472]So...I am pretty sure that all of us from Kenston are wasting our time...because it seems obvious to me...that you won't stop. You were stupid for putting the URL on Wikipedia, because that is how we found it. Our administration is also aware of this site...now i know that doesn't bother you, but they are seriously thinking about taking legal action. And although this forum does bother me...most of the students at kenston think it's hilarious because all of you seem to have nothing better to do then hang around your computer checking out high schoolers. You also don't go to kenston and wouldn't understand half of the reasons the pictures are how they are.People have started checking it daily to see if they are one of the luck "ugly" people of the day.Wow...that's a great life to live...wake up every morning go straight online to look at high schoolers ugly picture...YES! Yeah unlike most of you...i actually want to do something with my life, and i know that i nor anyone else will stop you all from making fun of our "ugly" school. So go right on ahead since it seems to me that you have nothing better to do with your lives, i guess if that is what makes your life complete...than why should we stop you? So go ahead keep making fun of us...but i'm pretty sure it won't affect any of us in the long run, because we, unlike all of you, want to be successful in life.[/QUOTE]

hey dont take it so hard they are all just jealous
i know i am
i wish i went to school w/ a celebrity like jim bruer

[url]http://archive.kenston.k12.oh.us/khs/class_photos_2004-2005/12/pages/0163_jordan.htm[/url]

revengeofthecornpuffs 12-08-2007 12:35 PM

haha.

DanD 12-08-2007 12:39 PM

[QUOTE=monkieface08;15653472]So...I am pretty sure that all of us from Kenston are wasting our time...because it seems obvious to me...that you won't stop. You were stupid for putting the URL on Wikipedia, because that is how we found it. Our administration is also aware of this site...now i know that doesn't bother you, but they are seriously thinking about taking legal action. And although this forum does bother me...most of the students at kenston think it's hilarious because all of you seem to have nothing better to do then hang around your computer checking out high schoolers. You also don't go to kenston and wouldn't understand half of the reasons the pictures are how they are.People have started checking it daily to see if they are one of the luck "ugly" people of the day.Wow...that's a great life to live...wake up every morning go straight online to look at high schoolers ugly picture...YES! Yeah unlike most of you...i actually want to do something with my life, and i know that i nor anyone else will stop you all from making fun of our "ugly" school. So go right on ahead since it seems to me that you have nothing better to do with your lives, i guess if that is what makes your life complete...than why should we stop you? So go ahead keep making fun of us...but i'm pretty sure it won't affect any of us in the long run, because we, unlike all of you, want to be successful in life.[/QUOTE]

listen bro, i don't want to get to far into this here, but you seem to forget that most of us have lives outside of the internet, let alone this thread. As far as being successful, I know many people who use this forum who are very successful and love their lives. I myself am only 19 and am about to start my own business.

You know, just because we are superiorly more beautiful than you does not give you the right to complain

gort 12-08-2007 12:53 PM

semi 12-08-2007 12:54 PM

whats really sad is that you constantly talk about this to each other irl and worry about what someone on the internet has said about you

semi 12-08-2007 12:55 PM

also just tell them all to sign up we could do with some nubs

Neoteric 12-08-2007 01:10 PM

I have just read through all 15 pages of this thread.

This is the greatest thing ever.

Light_Fantastic 12-08-2007 01:17 PM

[QUOTE=Dand;15653498]listen bro, i don't want to get to far into this here, but you seem to forget that most of us have lives outside of the internet, let alone this thread. As far as being successful, [B]I know many people who use this forum who are very successful and love their lives[/B]. I myself am only 19 and am about to start my own business.

You know, just because we are superiorly more beautiful than you does not give you the right to complain[/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure Dand is talking about me here..:chug:

DrumIntoTheNight 12-08-2007 01:19 PM

[QUOTE=monkieface08;15653472]Our administration is also aware of this site...now i know that doesn't bother you, but they are seriously thinking about taking legal action.[/QUOTE]

Grow up.

Since when have you been able to take someone to court for being called ugly?

LOLercaust 12-08-2007 01:20 PM

Most of the kids at Kenston did think this was pretty funny, even a few of the people who got their pics put up here. The retards like Sackerlotzky are in the minority as far as I'm aware.

The administration only found out recently, and I doubt they can do much about it, other than take down their POS website.

Funnily enough, our school's web filter doesn't block this site, even after our computer department found it. "Kenston Kwalitee" applies to more than just our building and students ;)

Anglachel 12-08-2007 01:21 PM

[QUOTE=JayLink;15653624]I am pretty sure Dand is talking about me here..:chug:[/QUOTE]
I'm sure you weren't the first person who came to mind, Jay

Light_Fantastic 12-08-2007 01:23 PM

[QUOTE=Anglachel;15653652]I'm sure you weren't the first person who came to mind, Jay[/QUOTE]

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Wrong Answer..:mad:

sweboy 12-08-2007 01:27 PM

I wanna give a shout-out to all my peeps at Kenston High who are reading this!

WoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo!

Anglachel 12-08-2007 01:29 PM

Kenston High is in Sweden?

But Swedish chicks are hot wtf

Glitterati 12-08-2007 01:35 PM

[QUOTE=tyr23;15651978]This is eightmileshigh
[IMG]http://i3.tinypic.com/6si9kd3.jpg[/IMG]
one ugly mother ****er[/QUOTE]

you know nothing of my work

DanD 12-08-2007 01:37 PM

[QUOTE=LOLercaust;15653643]Most of the kids at Kenston did think this was pretty funny, even a few of the people who got their pics put up here. The retards like Sackerlotzky are in the minority as far as I'm aware.

The administration only found out recently, and I doubt they can do much about it, other than take down their POS website.

Funnily enough, our school's web filter doesn't block this site, even after our computer department found it. "Kenston Kwalitee" applies to more than just our building and students ;)[/QUOTE]

i like you, you should stick around

so we find it funny, they find it funny... what's the problem here?

Light_Fantastic 12-08-2007 01:38 PM

[QUOTE=EightMilesHigh;15653720]you know nothing of my work[/QUOTE]
OMG!!! Is that you wearing a man purse with the extra large gay strap??:p

Did you guys ever stop and wonder why you get along so well with this high school... well, did you???

MattyBlade 12-08-2007 01:41 PM

he does know that you're fugs though liam XD

Anglachel 12-08-2007 01:42 PM

I'd like to see him grab a hold of my info

iarescientists 12-08-2007 02:13 PM

hahaha, holy ****! some kid at this school looks [i]exactly[/i] like this kid from my school

[url]http://archive.kenston.k12.oh.us/khs/class_photos_2004-2005/09/pages/0231_allen.htm[/url]

[url]http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v155/164/116/675481966/n675481966_388622_2646.jpg[/url]

MattyBlade 12-08-2007 02:15 PM

LOL they don't look anything a-like

Glitterati 12-08-2007 02:20 PM

[QUOTE=JayLink;15653731]you get along so well[/QUOTE]

wait what

did you miss the entire thread again jay

i think you did

DanD 12-08-2007 02:20 PM

same generic haircut

THEY MUST BE TWINS

iarescientists 12-08-2007 02:25 PM

exactly!