PDA

View Full Version : ArchNME - New EP Available!

Tyrannicide
01-20-2010, 06:44 PM
Hey, I know the members of this hip hop duo very well, and as such I thought I'd give them some attention here.

They recently released an EP called "Body Harvest", which is available on iTunes for $3.99 and includes 7 tracks.
The title track of the EP is available on youtube. It is one of the darker tracks by far.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VJY8mk2DVw

If you're into underground rap similar to Ill Bill and Jedi Mind Tricks, it's safe to say you will like this groups work, seeing as Ill Bill spits the first verse on the title track! If you know who Al'Tarbia is, well he produces 6 of the 7 tracks!

The official website is ArchNME.com - Here you can get a group Bio, the full track listing of the EP, etc.

I'm also adding that they invested a large amount of the funds for this EP out of there own pocket and don't expect to recuperate it, but merely gain some support and expand there following. Any support is greatly appreciated. Share it with people you think may like it, wouldn't hurt.

Thanks for your time!

~ Peace

Kwote
01-27-2010, 02:16 PM
Ha! Thatís funny. Thereís a pretty dark sounding Metal band called Arch Enemy. Somehow I have a feeling these 2 groups donít sound the same. lol

Tyrannicide
01-27-2010, 09:04 PM
Haha well the group isn't "Arch Enemy", its "ArchNME" which is in full "Arch Nemesis Music Empire"

Bulldog
01-27-2010, 09:05 PM
hm, ill check em out.