PDA

View Full Version : Everlast

Jaymz Hetfield
07-12-2009, 02:59 PM
Talk about how awesome Whitey Ford is.

Whitey Ford Sings the Blues was a good album. I've only heard singles other than that and they were okay.

Front to back, right to left, keep it live all night make it hot to death!

LoathsomePete
07-13-2009, 01:35 PM
Ahh I remember when Whitey Ford Sings the Blues came out, almost like it was yesterday. "What It's Like" was one of the first songs that I actually remember sitting down and interpreting what the meaning of the song was, which was pretty impressive because I was like 9 or 10 at the time it came out. I wasn't overly impressed with the rest of the album, the song "Ends" was probably the second best song on it. His follow up Eat At Whitey's was a bit of an improvement, but it was still strongly singles orientated. I did go out and buy White Trash Beautiful the day it came out, then sold it a week later because it really wasn't very good. Since then Everlast has pretty much effectively fallen off my radar. We were like two passing ships in the night, we had some good times together, but we were going in different directions and ultimately our fates destined us not to be together, figuratively speaking of course.