PDA

View Full Version : Sabian AA raw bell dry ride

Tim
11-22-2006, 09:22 AM
Sabian AA raw bell dry ride
21 inch
$220 USD
Paid $180

So i was looking for something a little different than what most people were playing on their kit. I guess you could say i was looking for a unique sound and style. I fell in love with the HH raw bell dry ride and it was missing something which the AA had which also won me over. The AA was brighter and had more cut to it. Also the bell was slightly larger. The AA raw bell dry ride is medium heavy cymbal so it mixes with a lot of different genres of music. Light enough for funk and some jazz but also heavy and loud enough for rock and metal. This ride is extremely cutting. The bell, I think, is the best feature of this ride. Awesome ping to the bell and it just cuts through basically anything. The AA raw bell dry ride will get your sticking heard. Projection and versatility basically what this ride is all about. I also play the ride with my vater splashsticks which are basically the same as rutes....sounded amazing. The ride cuts enough so it wasnt muted too much with lighter sticks. Also....this ride can be silent when it needs to be...doesnt sound like garbage when played light but sounds better when played loud.

oliv_da_skinmasher
11-22-2006, 09:45 AM
Nice review and nice ride

Aaron
11-22-2006, 06:15 PM
Nice review and nice ride
exactly. top work timbo.