PDA

View Full Version : Tell me whatyou think!

crazysockmanface
04-12-2006, 04:50 PM
Okay... say one has a band....they have an album )of sorts) put together. and if not, maybe even just a song theyve recorded. You think they could put that song somehwere on this site that people could listen to? I dont wanna put my stuff on myspace...its too hard. Just curious.

Jom
04-12-2006, 04:51 PM
Holy threadstarting, Batman! There's an Ask Questions stickied at the top of the page for a reason, heh.

It's site policy to not review singles or single songs. So, no, you can't put it on the site, or review that single song. Your best bet is to put it on Soundclick or mySpace or something instead.

crazysockmanface
04-12-2006, 04:56 PM
thanks...and i havent really checked out the whole site yet. sorry for posting a crackload amount of threads, but it was the only way i could figure out how to talk to you guys. and yes...it's supposed to be "dissension"...sorry

Jom
04-12-2006, 05:02 PM
My advice to new users is to just look over the site and get a feel for how things are. Read some reviews, lurk around the forums, and gauge how you want the site to work for you. Everyone comes to the forums and to Sputnikmusic for different reasons - it can change and fluctuate at will over the weeks/months/years. Just get your feet wet through exploring on your own, reading the rules/FAQs, etc., as opposed to making a bunch of threads all at once.

Good luck.

In addenum to SOP: yes, it's been suggested as a possibility, but it's nowhere near the top of the priority list as far as I know.