PDA

View Full Version : Our News Kinda Sucks

mx
03-24-2006, 10:03 AM
Is there a way that news submissions could be streamlined or encouraged? Right now, the news section gets little, to any news, and it's been declining (Even though I made a front page feature). What's wrong? Should there be an easier way, or are people just not interested?

Jawaharal
03-24-2006, 10:14 AM
For me, I'm just not interested. =/

Storm In A Teacup
03-24-2006, 10:22 AM
Half the news is boring for the most part so I don't pay much attention to it.

Sorry. :-|

Neoteric
03-24-2006, 11:30 AM
Maybe there isn't a lot happening?

Permanent Solution
03-24-2006, 12:08 PM
Maybe try incorporating it into the forums like you have with the albums?

Something along one of the sides or something perhaps?

Or at the top of the forums main page?

Shadows
03-24-2006, 12:37 PM
I used it at first, but now it just doesn't interest me.

DesolationRow
03-24-2006, 03:51 PM
I'm not very interested in the news, to be honest. But if i remember, you mentioned a sputnik version of gear reviews, which would be awesome.

As for the news, i really can't help you, because i barely look at it to begin with.

pulseczar
03-24-2006, 03:56 PM
I like reading the news, but some people are simply idiots and ruin it. Is it that hard to at least not use "u", capitalize or incorporate any weird personal opinions on a band in an article? As for adding news, I've been trying to look for stuff every other day or so, but I only add news for artists people really care about, or really interesting stuff.

Zebra
03-24-2006, 05:10 PM
For me, I'm just not interested. =/

Same here. I already get my news from another website and I don't really care about most of the news that is being posted. I'll try to contribute to the section more shortly.