PDA

View Full Version : team sleep

Bemis
12-13-2005, 10:08 AM
i recently got the new album by chino moreno from the deftones' side project team sleep.its amazing,best new cd ive heard in ages
i was thinking of putting it in the 'rock/metal' topics
but to me its beyond anything rock or metal
recommended for fans of : deftones,mogwai,massive attack,the cure
anyone want to share their thoughts on this album?

team_racket
12-13-2005, 10:23 AM
ive yet to pick this album up. the one song i heard was really good. deftones are one of the most beautiful bands in the world. chinos voice is unique. should have posted this in alternative/indie me thinks.

Bemis
12-13-2005, 10:29 AM
ive yet to pick this album up. the one song i heard was really good. deftones are one of the most beautiful bands in the world. chinos voice is unique. should have posted this in alternative/indie me thinks.

hey i noticed something
youve got a good taste in music
a ludivico and team sleep fan = fantastic
i would probably define the team sleep genre as experimental rock/electronic/ambient probably
actually i dunno,theyre hard to pigeonhole..
the album is absolutely amazing
there are 2 amazing guest vocalists on it and theres a song on it thats borderline hip hop,hehe

team_racket
12-13-2005, 10:36 AM
i think il buy this now actually.

Sleeper
12-17-2005, 06:09 PM
I've been a fan of these guys for a couple of years, it took them a long time to come out with there debut. They have lots of B-sides on there myspace, but i was really dissapointed with them. They should just release all there B-sides sometimes, i'm not sure if were going to see another album by Team Sleep. I would most certainly like to see another one.

purplefeet
12-18-2005, 01:18 AM
Team Sleep, can anyone describe to me what type of music this band would fall under. I have yet to hear anything from them.

ArC
12-19-2005, 04:54 PM
They've got a cool sound. Kind of like a more ambient Deftones...but then again, not like that at all. Like he said, they are hard to describe, I think i'll put on their album now actually.

cicatriz
12-20-2005, 02:19 PM
I wanna check these lot out because Zack Hill plays drums, correct? I'm a little wary of any music featuring Chino Moreno though.

Sleeper
12-24-2005, 08:27 PM
Team Sleep, can anyone describe to me what type of music this band would fall under. I have yet to hear anything from them.
Electronica/Rock

gaslight
12-25-2005, 04:47 AM
Team Sleep are great, saw them live and they were excellent, especially Chino's voice and Zach's drumming.

Can't wait for the new Deftones album either.

charolastra
12-25-2005, 10:55 AM
try some god is an astronaut...

jacobpierce
01-01-2006, 11:58 PM
Team Sleep is by far the best band to play music today.

Spiritofmosa
01-02-2006, 12:05 AM
they r trip hop/ambient