PDA

View Full Version : ludivico einaudi

Bemis
12-13-2005, 07:38 AM
does anyone in here listen to any of his stuff?
he plays relaxing classical instrumental piano music
ive seen 2 of his songs on classic fm and i was blown away
if anyone does listen to him could someone please recommend a cd for me to get of his?

team_racket
12-13-2005, 08:13 AM
i own two of his albums, le onde and i giorni. both are extremely beautiful. buy them both. this is all i have heard but one or two songs off these albums get played quite a lot on classic fm. both are defintely worth purchasing. some of the most beautiful music i have ever heard.

LegionsofMarduk
12-13-2005, 08:06 PM
There is actually a pretty good featured artist thread on him. It's a bit old so I didn't bump it, but it's a good thread to read.
http://www.musicianforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219993

Ludovico is one of my favorite composers. It's actually a little odd that this thread showed up and I happened to come in Other Music...I'm currently listening to I Due Fiumi.

There's something about his music...I can't even place it really. When listening to it I just get a lot more emotional vibe from it than I do even when listening to the "classics" like Bach or Mozart.

I very highly recommend buying anyand all of his albums. They are all well worth the money even if you have to pay more than you normally would for a cd.

Bemis
12-14-2005, 02:06 AM
There is actually a pretty good featured artist thread on him. It's a bit old so I didn't bump it, but it's a good thread to read.
http://www.musicianforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219993

Ludovico is one of my favorite composers. It's actually a little odd that this thread showed up and I happened to come in Other Music...I'm currently listening to I Due Fiumi.

There's something about his music...I can't even place it really. When listening to it I just get a lot more emotional vibe from it than I do even when listening to the "classics" like Bach or Mozart.

I very highly recommend buying anyand all of his albums. They are all well worth the money even if you have to pay more than you normally would for a cd.

thanks alot for the advice
does anyone know the song on classic fm where it show the waves crashing on the shore?that song is beautiful

team_racket
12-15-2005, 09:37 AM
thanks alot for the advice
does anyone know the song on classic fm where it show the waves crashing on the shore?that song is beautiful

i think it might be le onde. that one gets a lot of airplay :thumb: