sodade
petit pays
nha cancera ka tem medida
sangue de beirona
angola
tudo tem se limite
sabine largam
cinturao tem mele

those are her faster so to speak songs, if you want some of her work that is slower more bluesy, more billy holiday, i guess, download the folowing:
luiza
miss perfumado

antiant
11-26-2005, 06:44 AM
great singer i have her stuff, noticed you're from croatia ever heard of the group elemental? if so what do you think about them?

diezelpower
11-26-2005, 06:48 AM
great singer i have her stuff, noticed your from croatia ever heard of the group elemental? if so what do you think about them?
haha...yes i have, you wont understand becasue you're not from here, i don't really like them , first of all they're from the capital and i have an aversion towards all the people from the capital, second, i don't like their style of rapping.....i'm curious how you heard of them.....my favourite croatian hip hop band is the beat fleet, you should give them a listen....or i can send you some songs....

antiant
11-26-2005, 07:05 AM
haha...yes i have, you wont understand becasue you're not from here, i don't really like them , first of all they're from the capital and i have an aversion towards all the people from the capital, second, i don't like their style of rapping.....i'm curious how you heard of them.....my favourite croatian hip hop band is the beat fleet, you should give them a listen....or i can send you some songs....
yeah i do like them and you're right i don't understand (i've tried to translate a little of it though, wasn't too successful) which is one of the worse parts about being into different music especially "worldly"...that would be nice if we can do some trading/talking i'm definitely interested in that (curious why you have an aversion) i like a lot of diff. shyt literally from all over the world, never heard of beat fleet, but would be interested in listening...i do a lot of "research/underground" finding when it comes to music (or at least try to being that the shyt is so hard to find here in the U.S.A. and if it's not "american/english" then your pretty much shyt out of luck), especially when it comes to music from different countries, i like to listen to music from different countries and like i said being that it's so hard to find this stuff, it's kind of irritating because you have to literally lift rocks to find something...which messenger do you use?

diezelpower
11-26-2005, 07:24 AM
yeah i do like them and you're right i don't understand (i've tried to translate a little of it though, wasn't too successful) which is one of the worse parts about being into different music especially "worldly"...that would be nice if we can do some trading/talking i'm definitely interested in that (curious why you have an aversion) i like a lot of diff. shyt literally from all over the world, never heard of beat fleet, but would be interested in listening...i do a lot of "research/underground" finding when it comes to music (or at least try to being that the shyt is so hard to find here in the U.S.A. and if it's not "american/english" then your pretty much shyt out of luck), especially when it comes to music from different countries, i like to listen to music from different countries and like i said being that it's so hard to find this stuff, it's kind of irritating because you have to literally lift rocks to find something...which messenger do you use?
all of them, msn ( in my profile ), aim ( i think the username is adidassspower or diezelpower, i forget ) and yahoo ( the same )...it's really weird, i thought you had some sort of connection to croatia, as the english would say " good on ya mate" for finding it and being so open to music from different countries....

antiant
11-26-2005, 07:42 AM
all of them, msn ( in my profile ), aim ( i think the username is adidassspower or diezelpower, i forget ) and yahoo ( the same )...it's really weird, i thought you had some sort of connection to croatia, as the english would say " good on ya mate" for finding it and being so open to music from different countries....
i don't have a connection to croatia, however i have a connection to other "eastern european" countries and when i get the time later on this evening i'll add you so we can do some trading...(have to go to work right now :()

antiant
11-26-2005, 05:25 PM
i've added you to yahoo fyi and request to add is pending on your behalf

diezelpower
11-27-2005, 03:33 AM
i've added you to yahoo fyi and request to add is pending on your behalf
em...i don't know man, i've been logged in for about half an hour now and nothing's going on.....did you get the right user? my screen name is adidassspower.....weird......also, we might have a slight problem with the time difference.....

antiant
11-27-2005, 04:55 AM
so now i've added "adidassspower" to yahoo and it's still pending lol