PDA

View Full Version : green day: bullet in a bible

john123
11-15-2005, 09:14 PM
i got it today. i think its awsome. discuss.

Permanent Solution
11-15-2005, 09:16 PM
http://www.musicianforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198177

Discuss.

GN'Randallthat
11-15-2005, 09:18 PM
I am going to drop a bomb on this thread. BilliE JOE IS A HILLBILLY. BOMB.

john123
11-15-2005, 09:20 PM
i bet none of u know how to play at least one instrument. you guys probly dont know how to distinguish a cello from a piano. and ur saying billie joe armstrong is a hillbilly?

BridgeToSolace
11-15-2005, 09:23 PM
i bet none of u know how to play at least one instrument. you guys probly dont know how to distinguish a cello from a piano. and ur saying billie joe armstrong is a hillbilly?

http://www.myspace.com/freetobreathe

Fast forward to about 2:20. I'm the lead guitarist there.

That's improvised, and it's better than anything I've heard Billie Joe play. And I've only been playing for two years or so, he's been playing longer than I've been alive.

Also, a cello has four strings. And old regular here named Rissa plays. I have an acoustic piano. I can do some basic scales.

Permanent Solution
11-15-2005, 09:24 PM
I play 4, now shut the fuck up and stop bumping this thread. And a cello versus a piano? Don't be an idiot. You don't have to be a musician to tell a string instument from a keys instrument.

john123
11-15-2005, 09:25 PM
just cuz he plays like that live on and in the studio, it doesnt mean he cant play solo/shred/play metal. ive seen a behind the scenes video with him shredding.

Permanent Solution
11-15-2005, 09:27 PM
just cuz he plays like that live on and in the studio, it doesnt me he cant play solo/shred/play metal. ive seen a behind the scenes video with him shredding.
Shred sucks.

DJ Ducksauce
Funny that you say that on Musician Forums. I play 3. Piano, guitar, & sax. :rolleyes:

BridgeToSolace
just cuz he plays like that live on and in the studio, it doesnt me he cant play solo/shred/play metal. ive seen a behind the scenes video with him shredding.

And I've seen a video of Mark Hoppus playing Victor Wooten :rolleyes:

sax.

Doood, asain people play saxaphone? Awesome.

Permanent Solution
11-15-2005, 09:28 PM
And I've seen a video of Mark Hoppus playing Victor Wooten :rolleyes:

Jaco>Wooten

Glad you liked the Wooten you jacked from me though :-*

BridgeToSolace
11-15-2005, 09:31 PM
Jaco>Wooten

Glad you liked the Wooten you jacked from me though :-*

I've been listening to it a buttload. It confuses the hell out of people when a guy who seems really metalhead is listening to jazzy bass amazing-ness.

I listen to stuff that has groove. Whether it be a breakdown, or a Victor Wooten saying "ME AND MY BASS GUITAR!", it's good stuff.

DJ Ducksauce
11-15-2005, 09:32 PM
Doood, asain people play saxaphone? Awesome.
Yeah. I only know one other from my area that does though (besides my brother).

Permanent Solution
11-15-2005, 09:35 PM
I've been listening to it a buttload. It confuses the hell out of people when a guy who seems really metalhead is listening to jazzy bass amazing-ness.

I listen to stuff that has groove. Whether it be a breakdown, or a Victor Wooten saying "ME AND MY BASS GUITAR!", it's good stuff.
Psh, I listen to anything. Just not necessarily more than once. Wooten is sweetness though. Classical Thump\m/

billiejoe84
11-15-2005, 09:55 PM

I know Wooten stuff pretty well, but recommend me some songs with really good heavy breakdowns. The only ones I really know are Killswitch Engage ones, and I guess that will only get you so far... Unless we count 'One Step Closer' from my nu-metal days...

PDWAB
11-15-2005, 10:43 PM
Jesus, what a trainwreck. Pro tip: Don't post in these stupid threads that you know are stupid. Come on guys.