11-11-2005, 09:39 PM
Current Members

-Tim McTague - Guitar
-Chris Dudley - Keyboard
-Aaron Gillespie - Drums; Back-up Vocals
-Spencer Chamberlain - Vocals
-Grant Brandell - Bass
-James Smith - Guitar

Forming in 1998 out of Tampa Bay, Florida, Christian band Underoath started out playing a melodic death metal and metalcore style of music. This was present in their 1999 release of their first album Act of Depression. The original guitarist Corey Steger and former vocalist Dallas Taylor are credited by the fans for giving Underoath their original sound/

After the release of Underoath's second record, Cries of the Past on July 4, 2000, Corey Steger left the band. The remaining members continued on to record The Changing of Times in 2002. This album is regarded by most fans to be Underoath’s best album. A year later Dallas Taylor left the band for personal reasons. He went on to form a Southern Rock/Metal band called Maylene and The Sons of Disaster.

With two original members leaving, the band decided to change it up a bit. Spencer Chamberlain, originally from the band This Runs Through was suggested to the band by keyboardist Chris Dudley to replace the original singer Dallas. Before Spencer joining, Matt Tarpey of Winter Solstice filled in for Dallas while the band was on tour.

The Changing Of Times was released on February 26, 2002 by Tooth & Nail Records, with Dallas Taylor still on vocals, and received mixed reviews by long-time fans who believed that Underoath had “sold out” to become more popular. By becoming a more generic post-hardcore band Underoath appealed to a wider range of people, and gathered a much larger fanbase than they had during the first 3 years of their careers.

On June 15, 2004, Solid State Records released They're Only Chasing Safety, Underoath's fourth album. The newest album of the band has been a turning point in the band's history. Just as the previous album was, this new album became a hit. Many fans, however, had mixed opinions on the effects that Spencer had on the band’s sound. A lot of fans believed that the band had now truly sold out. Some, however, believe it has been their best release to date.

They’re Only Chasing Safety is by far their best selling album. Their first video release for the song “Reinventing Your Exit” received airplay on many popular TV stations
2005 has been a busy year for the band, gathering even a larger following as the “scene” look became more popular and Underoath became one of the more popular scene bands.

On August 15, 2005, a second music video was released for the song "It's Dangerous Business Walking Out Your Front Door". This had a similar receiving, although on a lesser scale. The song “Reinventing Your Exit” was by far one of the most popular songs on the album where as this song was a little less well received.

On October 4, 2005, Underoath re-released They're Only Chasing Safety as a limited edition CD/DVD. This limited edition version of They're Only Chasing Safety includes four rare, but not unreleased songs, and also over two hours of live footage from all of their 2004 and 2005 tours.

The band is rumoured to be heading back into the studio to record another album in 2006. During their spring tour they played two songs that may be put onto the new album. In an interview with Spencer he claimed that the vocals on the new album were going to change drastically. Instead of imitating former vocalist Dallas Taylor, Spencer says that the vocals will be much more similar to his old band This Runs Through. No one really knows what the future holds for this band, they’re living the dream, 6 guys from Tampa Bay Florida who started out as a Christian Metalcore band.

The following is my all my opinion and will not apply for everyone

In my opinion their best album is The Changing of Times. It is a good mix of the newer Underoath and still retains a small (Keyword=small) amount of their metal roots. However, I think all their albums are worth a listen. The first two albums will appeal much more to metal fans. Their sound is much heavier, the screaming rougher and has some decent breakdowns. The newer sound (TOCS) is much more appealing to fans of lighter music like pop-punk and the like. The Changing of Times is in the middle and usually appeals to fans of either style and seems to be the most popular album of theirs with hardcore and post-hardcore fans.

album: "Act Of Depression" (1999)

Heart Of Stone
A Love So Pure
Burden In Your Hand
Innocence Stolen
Act Of Depression
Watch Me Die

album: "Cries Of The Past" (2000)

The Last
Giving Up Hurts The Most
Walking Away
And I Dreamt Of You
Cries Of The Past

album: "The Changing Of Times" (2002)

When The Sun Sleeps
Letting Go Of Tonight
A Message For Adrienne
Never Meant To Break Your Heart
The Changing Of Times
Angels Below
The Best Of Me
Short Of Daybreak
Alone In December
814 Stops Today

album: "They're Only Chasing Safety" (2004)

Young And Aspiring
A Boy Brushed Red.... Living In Black And White
The Impact Of Reason
Reinventing Your Exit
The Blue Note
It's Dangerous Business Walking Out Your Front Door
Down, Set, Go
I Don't Feel Very Receptive Today
I'm Content With Losing
Some Will Seek Forgiveness, Others Escape
I've Got Ten Friends And A Crowbar That Says You Ain't Gonna Do Jack

Reccommendations
Heart Of Stone
The Last
Cries of the Past
Pretty much all of TCOT
A Boy Brushed Red... Living In Black and White
Reinventing Your Exit

I personally enjoy this band a lot and if anyone would like any of their albums hit me up on AIM or soulseek. Thanks. :).

-Brandon

Mute Print
11-11-2005, 09:41 PM
Nice job, Brandon. I actually like this band quite a bit. I haven't listened to them in a while though.

I'll rep you as soon as I can. You might have to remind me though. :)

Gnarmageddon
11-11-2005, 09:43 PM
Nice job, Brandon.

cbmartinez
11-11-2005, 09:53 PM
Terrible band, both present and past. Good FA though. I got to chat with the keyboardist about the Bible.

B
11-11-2005, 10:01 PM
Terrible band, both present and past. Good FA though. I got to chat with the keyboardist about the Bible.
They're really religious. It kind of appeals to me, just to know that at least someone out there feels passionately enough to base their band around it. Well, originally it was anyways, their lyrics are a lot more subtle now than before. Probably because it's not cool to be religious :-\

cbmartinez
11-11-2005, 10:12 PM
I'm being serious too. Me and my drummer talked to him about our favorite books of the Bible.

DJ Ducksauce
11-11-2005, 11:03 PM
Good Job Brandon. I can't really get into this band though. It's the vocals I think. Still, good job.

Understanding In a Crash
11-11-2005, 11:19 PM
Dallas and Spencer are two fantastic screamers and well respected around.

B
11-11-2005, 11:20 PM
IMO Dallas>Spencer. Both are excellent though.

TMA
11-11-2005, 11:45 PM
IMO Dallas>Spencer. Both are excellent though.
Dallas had a much higher pitch, but I don't think that means he was better (I'm not saying that's why you think he's better either, I was just stating).
I like how they balance screaming and singing a bit more on TOCS, but I also liked some of the metal sh*t on TCOT. All around, I think they're a great band.

B
11-11-2005, 11:49 PM
Dallas had a much higher pitch, but I don't think that means he was better (I'm not saying that's why you think he's better either, I was just stating).
I like how they balance screaming and singing a bit more on TOCS, but I also liked some of the metal sh*t on TCOT. All around, I think they're a great band.
He had a much larger range in general. He could go pretty damn low. But yeah, it's mostly just a personal preference.

BridgeToSolace
11-11-2005, 11:50 PM
Good FA.

I'm not a fan of the band, though.

Angry Balled Fists!
11-12-2005, 04:50 AM
Good work, only TOCS is pop-punk though.

I like TCOT a lot.

DepthsOfDreams555
11-12-2005, 07:25 AM
Nice FA Brandon I really like this band, old and new stuff.

SunnyDayRealEstateAM
11-12-2005, 09:59 AM
Good review. Just incase you want to add this, there was a bonus track on the Act of Depression album called Spirit Of A Living God.

Tjebby
11-12-2005, 12:54 PM
Nice job. I havent really heard this band. I'll check out the recommendations though.

form
11-12-2005, 01:31 PM
Nice job man, great band BTW.

SunnyDayRealEstateAM
11-12-2005, 01:41 PM
I have a question to the people who had religious discussions with them. Are they crazy right winged christans?

Permanent Solution
11-12-2005, 02:55 PM
Man, I can't rep you yet...

Good FA though, thanks for doing it :)

(never heard the band though) :-\

Angry Balled Fists!
11-12-2005, 02:57 PM
Wow, i find it wierd people haevn't heard them.

I'll send you some if you want Vince...

form
11-12-2005, 03:16 PM
Wow, i find it wierd people haevn't heard them.

To never hear them I think is wierd, but to never hear of them is like weirdX2.

lunchforthesky
11-12-2005, 07:01 PM
i dont like underoath at all. the new stuff seems very similar to as lot of other bands.

plus if this right wing neo conservative christian stuff is true than i certainly dont like them. us brits dont really go for god:)

B
11-12-2005, 09:58 PM
us brits dont really go for god:)
Um... ok.

I'm pretty sure the main religion in Britain is Christianity.

cbmartinez
11-12-2005, 10:14 PM
I have a question to the people who had religious discussions with them. Are they crazy right winged christans?

Nah, it was just a chill discussion about it. They don't try to force it on anyone.

B
11-12-2005, 10:16 PM
I used to not believe in God whatsoever but I think I do now :-\

I wish I could talk to them about the bible. It'd be pretty cool.

PostHardcore6859
11-13-2005, 12:15 AM
Haven't heard the old old stuff. But I enjoy the last 2 cd's.

lunchforthesky
11-13-2005, 08:12 AM
Um... ok.

I'm pretty sure the main religion in Britain is Christianity.
strictly speaking it is but very few people go to church and most people are atheists in practice

SunnyDayRealEstateAM
11-13-2005, 09:14 AM
Just drop the religion subject and talk about Underoath.

I really love Underoath's first 3 releases. I don't like TOCS, but some songs are okay.

B
11-13-2005, 12:21 PM
For anyone who has heard both of them, do you prefer AoD or CotP?

hey, you're not cory!
11-13-2005, 02:29 PM
They're Only Chasing Safety>Cries of the Past>Act of Depression>The Changing of Times

Angry Balled Fists!
11-13-2005, 02:42 PM
Ouch, you couldn't be more wrong Michael...

TCOT>TOCS>COTP>AOD

IMO

B
11-13-2005, 02:45 PM
TCoT=TOCS>CotP>AoD IMO.

SunnyDayRealEstateAM
11-13-2005, 02:47 PM
AoD=CoTP=TCOT > TOCS

cbmartinez
11-13-2005, 04:28 PM
I hate The Changing Of Times.

SunnyDayRealEstateAM
11-13-2005, 04:43 PM
Do you like anything by them?

cbmartinez
11-13-2005, 05:00 PM
Not really. I find it hard to not hate their current status with how they sold out for generic popcore. But even when people say "They used to be great," I can't agree because I think TCOT sucked too. I've heard a track or two off AoD that didn't sound bad but I think they are overall just a bad band.

Society Sellout
11-13-2005, 05:38 PM
I decided I would check Underoath out a while back and bought TCOT's and at first was turned off by the vocals(I wasn't much into hardcore back in, still am not too much but I'm more open to it now) but loved the music and grew to see TCOT as a good album with a very original sound. I decided to pick up TOCS because I had some gift cards and there wasn't anything else I really wanted(otherwise I wouldn't have bought it) and was almost shocked by the blandness of it. There were really only two songs I liked, It's Dangerous Buisness and I Don't Feel Very Receptive Today.

So yeah that's my opinion on underoath. Good FA props for that.

chips88
11-14-2005, 10:24 PM

asshole

in other news, I never knew that the old Winter Solstice vocalist filled in for them. interesting. Their new stuff is a guilty pleasure of mine.

/ I less than three Chris.

BridgeToSolace
11-14-2005, 10:30 PM
...Winter Solstice is pretty sweet.

Much better than Underoath, anyway.

chips88
11-14-2005, 10:32 PM
...Winter Solstice is pretty sweet.

Much better than Underoath, anyway.

Don't say that too loud, Chris will come in and be like "they are the sux0rs"

but yeah, I love Winter Solstice, I've seen them 4 times now, not to brag, but I like them that much. Not obsessively, but it's good stuff.

BridgeToSolace
11-14-2005, 10:36 PM
Don't say that too loud, Chris will come in and be like "they are the sux0rs"

He want give me ****. He knows where his plays is.

I wont call them original, but they know how to get my had a-bangin'

cbmartinez
11-15-2005, 02:49 PM
Did you just replace place with plays?

Angry Balled Fists!
11-15-2005, 03:21 PM
You said you used to like them a while back didn't ya, Chris ?

cbmartinez
11-15-2005, 03:22 PM
Nah.

Not really. I find it hard to not hate their current status with how they sold out for generic popcore. But even when people say "They used to be great," I can't agree because I think TCOT sucked too. I've heard a track or two off AoD that didn't sound bad but I think they are overall just a bad band.

B
11-15-2005, 03:22 PM
Did you just replace place with plays?
And won't with want >_>

Angry Balled Fists!
11-15-2005, 03:25 PM
Nah.

I mean in the DT months back you said you liked old underoath.

:shrugs:

maybe not then

cbmartinez
11-15-2005, 03:27 PM
Lies!

B
11-15-2005, 03:28 PM
He says as he goes back to find and delete the post :p.

cbmartinez
11-15-2005, 03:30 PM
Isis owns.

Rootsradical
11-15-2005, 03:32 PM
I despise this band. Good FA.

Angry Balled Fists!
11-15-2005, 03:35 PM
Hahaha, i'm not gonna search for it thoguh, i think it was in the old DT too !

hey, you're not cory!
11-16-2005, 10:14 PM
Not really. I find it hard to not hate their current status with how they sold out for generic popcore.
Christopher, I love you, you know this.

But I don't understand why you rag on Underoath for getting poppy, when Hopesfall did basically the same thing and you praise them for it. Don't get me wrong, I really really enjoy A Types but I think you're being a little hypocritcal here.

cbmartinez
11-17-2005, 02:44 PM
A Types is not that poppy save for the first few tracks. And they don't have the whole "screamo" thing going (he screams a couple times on the album but it's not the lame overproduced screaming that all these popcore bands). They got mellower but not more pop-punk. Do you see hundreds of scene kids freaking out about new Hopesfall?

Mute Print
11-17-2005, 02:47 PM
Thank God there aren't hundreds of scene kids freaking out about Hopesfall. I don't think I could take it.

B
11-17-2005, 03:00 PM
/freaks out about Hopesfall

I <3 Them

Angry Balled Fists!
11-17-2005, 03:14 PM
/never heard them

cbmartinez
11-17-2005, 03:15 PM
/pities

B
11-17-2005, 03:18 PM
The Sattelite Years is awesome.

A Types is good too.

No Wings To Speak Of is sweet.

himynameistweek
11-17-2005, 05:00 PM
Do you see hundreds of scene kids freaking out about new Hopesfall?
yes.

Anakin Skywalker
11-17-2005, 05:33 PM
I absolutely love TCOT, but it would be so much better if the recording quality was as good as TOCS.

B
11-17-2005, 06:39 PM
yes.
oic :upset:

Fish
11-17-2005, 07:21 PM
saw them a while back in septemeber, really good show, great job on the review.

himynameistweek
11-17-2005, 07:49 PM
oic :upset:
i'm not trying to make fun of them or anything. but i really do see a lot of scene kids here that wear hopesfall shirts and hoodies all the time.
they're up there with underoath. maybe a little less.

B
11-17-2005, 08:43 PM
Just because you wear a bands clothing and you're "scene" doesn't make the band bad or anything. I love band clothing, I'm kind of a scene kid. "o noes hopesfall shirt, wat a seen fag" Nice philosophy. Not every scene kid is a loser, you guys have to realize that.

himynameistweek
11-18-2005, 01:09 PM
Just because you wear a bands clothing and you're "scene" doesn't make the band bad or anything. I love band clothing, I'm kind of a scene kid. "o noes hopesfall shirt, wat a seen fag" Nice philosophy. Not every scene kid is a loser, you guys have to realize that.
i completely agree. most of the shirts i wear have a band name on them.
i was just saying, i do see a lot of kids wearing hopesfall shirts. i wasn't saying it was a bad thing.

cbmartinez
11-18-2005, 03:00 PM
Around here, I'd say I am one of about 3 or 4 kids that owns a Hopesfall shirt.

Mute Print
11-18-2005, 03:01 PM
I've never seen anyone with a Hopesfall shirt. I plan on buying one when I see them though.

B
11-18-2005, 03:06 PM
There's a sweet one on interpunk but it doesnt come in my size :(

cbmartinez
11-18-2005, 03:09 PM
http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=12098&

That's the one I have. So hot.

B
11-18-2005, 03:11 PM
I want this one http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=23671&

cbmartinez
11-18-2005, 03:43 PM
Owned by Out Of Stock.

B
11-18-2005, 05:08 PM
:upset:

SunnyDayRealEstateAM
11-18-2005, 06:27 PM
Scene kids don't like Hopesfall. To them the only thing that makes music good is screaming. I asked one kid why does he like As I Lay Dying, Underoath, and other bands and he said because the screaming sounds cool. I asked if he knoes any lyrics and he said no. Then I asked do the lyrics/music mean anything to him and what does it mean to him. He said he doesn't know its just cool.

Anyways I have a really cool Hopesfall shirt. Its not on interopunk but its black and has a really cool gold design.

BridgeToSolace
11-18-2005, 07:19 PM
Scene kids don't like Hopesfall. To them the only thing that makes music good is screaming. I asked one kid why does he like As I Lay Dying, Underoath, and other bands and he said because the screaming sounds cool. I asked if he knoes any lyrics and he said no. Then I asked do the lyrics/music mean anything to him and what does it mean to him. He said he doesn't know its just cool.

Metalcore lyrics are utterly retarded. There's no point in understanding them because they're stupid. Besides, I can't understand what screamers say anyway. (Although I made myself learn the lyrics to Misery Signals and Poison The Well so I could scream along).

You know what? I don't even understand what sung lyrics mean (I don't interpret song lyrics) either. Know why? I don't care. It doesn't matter. As long as they are sung well, I don't care whether they sing about love, or killing black midgets. Or a love of killing black midgets.

Know why I don't like hopesfall? Because they're boring. Don't try to justify your crappy tastes (you have generally good tastes, but with hopesfall, anyway) by saying that the only reason people don't like them is because they're conforming to a trend.

Calico System, now THAT'S a band that does singing well.

Mute Print
11-18-2005, 09:47 PM
I agree with basically everything Jon said, except for the part about Hopesfall. Aside from that, I think he's dead on.

Calico System rules. I've been listening to them so much lately.

Balin
11-19-2005, 12:28 PM
hi all, i'm new here, and I just begin with drumming, does anyone has tips about things to play that's easy...
(my english isn't very good like you see, I come from holland)

Angry Balled Fists!
11-19-2005, 12:43 PM
Haha, good thread to past that in, go into the Drum and Percussion forum or something mate.

I dont care about lyrics too much either.

cbmartinez
11-19-2005, 01:46 PM
Misery Signals lyrics are terrible.

cobert
11-19-2005, 07:40 PM
Ahem, didnt we just have a thread on the scene about a week and a half ago? Well some reatards around my school wear underoath shirts. Now they all say they like The Number 12 Looks Like You but all theyve heard from them is my sharona. I GUARANTEE that if they sold #12 shirts at hot topic they'd buy them.

Anyway, ive only heard the newer stuff from underoath. 'Its Dangerous Business Walking Out your Front Door' is cool, but the other 2 songs ive heard (Reinventing your exit and when the sun sleeps) were both lame.

SunnyDayRealEstateAM
11-20-2005, 09:55 AM
I've introduced The Number 12 to just a little bit of my friends. Same with old Underoath.

DepthsOfDreams555
11-20-2005, 11:23 AM
Fall Out Boy are so huge at my school I don't think everyone at my school could get into UnderOath of The Number 12 Looks Like You but I am glad about that.

himynameistweek
11-20-2005, 11:39 AM
underoath is pretty big around here. i don't mind. i still wear my underoath shirt proudly.

rosenheim
11-20-2005, 11:53 AM
Misery Signals lyrics are terrible.
Murder has the most cliche lyrics ever.

still a wicked song tho

himynameistweek
11-20-2005, 01:16 PM
Murder has the most cliche lyrics ever.

still a wicked song tho
nah, the most cliche lyrics ever award has to go to hawthorne heights.
i like them, but i can't help but grimace every time i hear "cut my wrists and black my eyes" :upset:

dougefresh
11-20-2005, 04:46 PM
are they really pop-punk?

i don't like them, but that was a good review.

B
11-20-2005, 07:13 PM
Not really pop-punk. More post-hardcoreish? I'm not that great with genres.

cobert
11-21-2005, 08:05 PM
Popcore:

Hardcore with poppy hooks / pop-punk with hardcore influence (double bass kick, screaming, heavier guitar parts). Popcore bands are always put in his forum.

comptonasseddy
11-26-2005, 01:21 PM
There not very big around here, i think me and "rancid dan" are the only 1s that like underoath here. I personally prefer their new stuff as it seems more complex (i.e more breakdowns), their new stuff seems too simple and blank. Im tempted to buy a t-shirt, but im not scene, black people cant be emos.

DepthsOfDreams555
11-26-2005, 02:18 PM
There not very big around here, i think me and "rancid dan" are the only 1s that like underoath here. I personally prefer their new stuff as it seems more complex (i.e more breakdowns), their new stuff seems too simple and blank. Im tempted to buy a t-shirt, but im not scene, black people cant be emos.

You said that you prefer the new stuff then you said the new stuff seems to simple. Hmmmm that makes sense.

Gnarmageddon
11-26-2005, 02:28 PM
I like them.

DepthsOfDreams555
11-26-2005, 02:32 PM
I like them too a lot.

B
11-26-2005, 04:53 PM
Yeah, I must have made this FA because I hate them.

Angry Balled Fists!
11-26-2005, 04:53 PM
lmao Eddy.

You prefer their old stuff you mean.

cobert
11-26-2005, 04:55 PM

:lol:

B
11-26-2005, 05:29 PM
Oh, and why can't black people be under a stereotype other then "gangster"? White people have lots of stereotypes, black people should be able to as well.

cobert
11-26-2005, 05:40 PM
haha, theres a random post.

I mean, if they really want equal rights....

B
11-26-2005, 05:42 PM
That's pretty much what I was implying :p.

I was reffering to the guy that said black people can't be emo's as well by the way. It wasn't totally random :)

cobert
11-26-2005, 05:45 PM
oic.

2 black peope posted in one thread once in this forum, it was like panic among the crackas.

B
11-26-2005, 05:47 PM
Lmao

that real tbs fan guy, and that other guy that said his name shouldve been undercovernegro

I remember that.

cobert
11-26-2005, 05:51 PM
*incognegro

B
11-26-2005, 08:12 PM
o shi

Yeah that was it. That's actually a pretty funny name. But only if you're actually black.

/bets someone takes it now

cobert
11-26-2005, 08:30 PM
/bets not enough black people come on here to see this.

Mute Print
11-26-2005, 08:31 PM
I like how this thread has gone from a discussion of Underoath to a discussion of black MXers. :p

B
11-26-2005, 08:33 PM
This FA has like the most posts ever. And about 85% of them aren't even about the band :p.

Mute Print
11-26-2005, 08:39 PM
It's up there. The longest is Kif's Fall Out Boy one. 7 pages.

/is a big enough loser to have actually looked it up.

B
11-26-2005, 08:42 PM
pfft FOB.

/is jealous.

cobert
11-26-2005, 08:48 PM
I like how this thread has gone from a discussion of Underoath to a discussion of black MXers. :p

I love how this thread has gone from a discussion of Underoath to a discussion of black MXers.

comptonasseddy
11-27-2005, 07:00 AM
i meant their old stuff, sorry slip of the fingers. i prefer their old earlier stuff (act of depression era)

comptonasseddy
11-27-2005, 07:02 AM

When i said around here, i meant in my small town of louth. i think everyone hates me on mx.

comptonasseddy
11-27-2005, 07:07 AM
Oh, and why can't black people be under a stereotype other then "gangster"? White people have lots of stereotypes, black people should be able to as well.
haha im black, and i dont think im a gangsta, i listen to everything. and i dont really stereotype that much, its just a majority of black people listen to rap and stuff and call themselves gangsta. i dont stereotype whites either. if people want to be emos then fair do's. hope its clearer now.

Bad Blood
11-27-2005, 02:40 PM
Learn to use the edit button, Eddy.

B
11-27-2005, 02:45 PM
haha im black, and i dont think im a gangsta, i listen to everything. and i dont really stereotype that much, its just a majority of black people listen to rap and stuff and call themselves gangsta. i dont stereotype whites either. if people want to be emos then fair do's. hope its clearer now.
The whole point was that you said blacks can't be emo. Why?

Angry Balled Fists!
11-27-2005, 02:45 PM
Brandon, he's joking, yo.

B
11-27-2005, 02:56 PM
oic.

I thought he was being serious.

cobert
11-27-2005, 04:38 PM
oic.

I thought he was being serious.

Oh.

you see, i thought you knew he was joking and you decided to havfe fun and joke around anyways.

B
11-27-2005, 04:46 PM
Oh.

you see, i thought you knew he was joking and you decided to havfe fun and joke around anyways.
Ha. I was joking around somewhat. I was just wondering why he thought that.

comptonasseddy
11-28-2005, 04:23 AM
Lol, every time i post on an artists thread i always manage to change the subject into something pointless, lets just talk about underoath now...