PDA

View Full Version : Mano Negra

Timm
11-02-2005, 04:26 PM
about for years ago I bought their best of album and lately got into them again.

If you don't know them I recommend downloading these songs: mala vida, salga la luna y sol, pas assez de toi, out of time man

It's not exactly easy to put them into one genre as their songs differ very much sometimes, it's the former band of manu chao btw

I wonder if there are more people here on mx who like/know them.

:)

Timm
11-03-2005, 08:00 AM
no one ?

:upset:

AmericanWeiner
11-03-2005, 08:50 AM
about for years ago I bought their best of album and lately got into them again.

If you don't know them I recommend downloading these songs: mala vida, salga la luna y sol, pas assez de toi, out of time man

It's not exactly easy to put them into one genre as their songs differ very much sometimes, it's the former band of manu chao btw

I wonder if there are more people here on mx who like/know them.

:)

I downloaded Sidi H'Bibi about a year or so ago..I like it.

I didn't realize that they were Manu Chao, though...isn't that the group that did Bongo Bong?

Timm
11-03-2005, 08:53 AM
I downloaded Sidi H'Bibi about a year or so ago..I like it.

I didn't realize that they were Manu Chao, though...isn't that the group that did Bongo Bong?
yay reply :)

manu chao was mano negra's frontman/singer before they split and manu chao went more or less solo
bongo bong is originally by mano negra and personally I like their version better than manu's "new" solo elctro-version

antiant
11-03-2005, 06:01 PM
i give manu chao two :thumb: :thumb: up

MindlessPickle
08-23-2006, 07:15 AM
Mano Negra is great! And so is Manu Chao.

Big fan of the Casa Babylon album.

RZA_
08-24-2006, 11:14 PM
bitch I be a mano negro right here