PDA

View Full Version : Prince sues Fenix TX!

jeffsboot
11-01-2005, 07:45 PM
So.....The word on the street is that Fenix TX is back together and releasing a new album on Nov. 8th. Something you wont hear on the street though, is that you will only have 10 days to get it because Prince's lawyer called them and told them they had to change the cover art! HA. I guess they are using his symbol on the cover and he doesn't like it. So this is going to be a collectors item for sure so make sure you get a copy cause on Nov 18th they are yanking it off the shelves and replacing it with a new version without the Prince symbol on the cover. The album (live) is called Purple rain in blood--hence the prince symbol. You can check out some of the songs at http://www.fenixtx.net

Kif
11-01-2005, 07:49 PM
Props on advertising a decent band so subtley.

I've seen the cover art, I'm waiting anxiously for the CD, and this is the funniest thing I've read all night.

form
11-01-2005, 08:16 PM
Oh man that would be so awsome if they released another album.

himynameistweek
11-01-2005, 09:12 PM
they are releasing it. it's a live album.
i doubt they're getting sued, though.
either way, i wish you had posted this yesterday. i saw them last night.
will's voice was shot and he didn't sing at all, that sucked.

Mute Print
11-01-2005, 09:14 PM
I saw them a few weeks ago. They were excellent. They let every single person in the crowd get up on stage with them during their last song.

I can't wait for the live album to be released.

PostHardcore6859
11-01-2005, 09:52 PM
Fenix TX was a great band. One of the first bands that got me into the genre years ago. Can't wait until the new album drops. Just one more week...

Agent_Orange
11-02-2005, 07:52 AM
Whats the drop date again?

jeffsboot
11-07-2005, 07:19 PM
nov 8th...they take it off the shelf on the 18th though. Not sure when they put the new cover art in.