PDA

View Full Version : Biomechanical

Shadows Within
09-24-2005, 12:32 PM
A UK band that blends new thrash elements with old school metal. unfortunately they only have two albums so i dont think i can do a write up. for having two full length albums being Eight Moons (2003), and The Empires Of the world which it says is coming out june 2006 but i believe is a typo. They dont get alot of coverage on and off the internet but they deffinitly deserve it.

Line Up:
John K. (Vocals)
Jon Collins (Bass)
Matt C. (Drums)
Chris Webb (Guitar)
Jamie Hunt (Lead guitar)

Link:
http://www.biomechanical.co.uk/index1.html

Uploads:
if you want uploads try tommorow night because ill probally be buying one of there CDs tommorow and ill e-mail whoever wants them.

I definitely reccomend checking them out.

Shadows Within
09-24-2005, 12:40 PM
Yeah they really are excellent, one track that sticks in mind is "Enemy Within", really Pantera like shredding :cool: A band to look out for in future....
yeah actually in there new one he kinda does the phil voice but i like his old school voice better there guitarist is awsome too.

Blizzink
09-24-2005, 12:57 PM
Yeah, I listened to the samples of their songs on their myspace and I thought they were good, though the vocals don't click with me.

Also, there was a thread on them not that far back.

Shadows Within
09-24-2005, 12:57 PM
Yeah, I listened to the samples of their songs on their myspace and I thought they were good, though the vocals don't click with me.

Also, there was a thread on them not that far back.
hmmm i did a couple search nothing came up.

Jev
09-24-2005, 01:01 PM
I like them, they're a local band but unfortunately I've never been able to see them.

Shadows Within
09-24-2005, 01:02 PM
I like them, they're a local band but unfortunately I've never been able to see them.
sweet thats gotta be cool.

Bass_ment
09-24-2005, 03:18 PM
I see them as combining a lot of elements of bands like Pantera, Nevermore, and Judas Priest all together. Haven't heard much, but what I have heard was excellent.

Shadows Within
09-24-2005, 03:28 PM
I see them as combining a lot of elements of bands like Pantera, Nevermore, and Judas Priest all together. Haven't heard much, but what I have heard was excellent.
thats what i thought first time i heard them.

kas_ofi
09-25-2005, 04:21 AM
I am seeing them on the 23rd of October in Athens, Greece! F.UCK YEAHHHH!!!!!!

Brief History:

John K is Greek. He firstly got involved with metal in the 90's when he started a band in Thessalonica (second biggest city in Greece). He is a very talented and ambitious musician who fast realized that if he stays in Greece he wonít be able to make his dream come true. The Greek metal industry didnít like what he was doing, so he decided to leave from his hometown (Thessalonica). After some years we learned that he had finally made a band (Biomechanical) in London. Their first album got really good reviews, though their second (The Empires of the World) got astonishing reviews from the whole metal Europe.
John K is the composer for all lyrics and music and is the older person from the band. The other members are very young (20-23 years old). Till now they have made two video clips taken from two songs (The Empires of the World, The Awakening).
They make amazing live performances and their first and last show (till now) in Thessalonica (last March, with Nevermore) blew the audience away and away and away....
Their music could be described like Pantera with much more groove and some Nevermore elements. John K's vocals are double. ...That means that he sings with clear voice (which voice is VERY similar to Rob Halford's) and with brutal voice (something like brutal Phil Anselmo).

Suggested songs:

Enemy Within
The Empires of the World
DNA Metastasis
The Awakening

kas_ofi
09-26-2005, 03:01 AM
come on guys... dont let another awsome thread die...

philiop
09-26-2005, 03:31 AM
i saw there video on tv and i thought they were pretty good

King_Of_Terrors
11-02-2005, 08:48 PM
I like this band, so I am bumping this thread and we will all talk about them and we will all be happy.

NEVRMORE2
11-02-2005, 08:49 PM
i thought someone had made another thread :lol:

King_Of_Terrors
11-02-2005, 08:50 PM
i thought someone had made another thread :lol:

****...unbump...

No one post in here.

Verikansa
11-02-2005, 08:51 PM
****...unbump...

No one post in here.
??? why?

King_Of_Terrors
11-02-2005, 08:52 PM
So it will die off or something so I won't get banned like before.

Shadows Within
11-02-2005, 08:53 PM
So it will die off or something so I won't get banned like before.
you dont get banned for this kind of thing.....least last time i knew, you ony get banned if you post in a stupid thread.

King_Of_Terrors
11-02-2005, 08:55 PM
Well...whatever. The Empires Of The World is a kick-*** album.

Magicaltroll
11-02-2005, 08:55 PM
This band is pretty sweet.
Like someone already said, this band is one of those you should definitely look out for in the future.

Shadows Within
11-02-2005, 08:56 PM
Well...whatever. The Empires Of The World is a kick-*** album.
im hoping to pick up there first one but the band said they like the new one more.

I am seeing them on the 23rd of October in Athens, Greece! F.UCK YEAHHHH!!!!!!

Brief History:

John K is Greek. He firstly got involved with metal in the 90's when he started a band in Thessalonica (second biggest city in Greece). He is a very talented and ambitious musician who fast realized that if he stays in Greece he won’t be able to make his dream come true. The Greek metal industry didn’t like what he was doing, so he decided to leave from his hometown (Thessalonica). After some years we learned that he had finally made a band (Biomechanical) in London. Their first album got really good reviews, though their second (The Empires of the World) got astonishing reviews from the whole metal Europe.
John K is the composer for all lyrics and music and is the older person from the band. The other members are very young (20-23 years old). Till now they have made two video clips taken from two songs (The Empires of the World, The Awakening).
They make amazing live performances and their first and last show (till now) in Thessalonica (last March, with Nevermore) blew the audience away and away and away....
Their music could be described like Pantera with much more groove and some Nevermore elements. John K's vocals are double. ...That means that he sings with clear voice (which voice is VERY similar to Rob Halford's) and with brutal voice (something like brutal Phil Anselmo).

Suggested songs:

Enemy Within
The Empires of the World
DNA Metastasis
The Awakening
wow i never saw this post id like to add that the whole band posts here (mostly John K)

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=342

King_Of_Terrors
11-02-2005, 09:20 PM
Thruth Denied owns...

Poofy 666
11-03-2005, 08:54 PM
the one riff in Assaulter is awsome

i got The Empires Of The Worlds, cant seem to remember most of it tho :)

Elnimio
11-03-2005, 09:02 PM
Thruth Denied owns...

It almost sounds like a Necrophagist song.

And yes, Biomechanical are an amazing band.

King_Of_Terrors
11-03-2005, 09:23 PM
It almost sounds like a Necrophagist song.

And yes, Biomechanical are an amazing band.

I don't get how you got R&M n00b of the month, you haven't ever even made a thread or anything. Not saying you don't deserve it, just wondering.

Elnimio
11-03-2005, 09:25 PM
I don't get how you got R&M n00b of the month, you haven't ever even made a thread or anything. Not saying you don't deserve it, just wondering.

Sorry you're jealous.

Shadows Within
11-03-2005, 10:05 PM
R&M n00b of the month is a good thing?