PDA

View Full Version : Dragonforce

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

billsfan257
08-28-2005, 05:29 PM
I can't believe there isn't a Dragonforce thread, so I decided to make my own.
Dragonforce is one of my favorite bands, and im glad that I'm the one starting a thread about them.

General Info:
Dragonforce is a speed/melodic powermetal band based in London, England.
Formed in 1999, they were origianlly called DragonHeart, but decided to change their name to Dragonforce in 2001, to avoid confusion with other bands, record label and movies under the same name.

Current Lineup:
Herman Li: Guitar
Sam Totman: Guitar
ZP Theart: Vocals
Vadim Pruzhanov: Keyboards
Adrian Lambert: Bass
David Mackintosh: Drums

Former Members:
Diccon Harper: Bass
Didier Almouzni: Drums

Both Diccon and Didier left the band after the release of the album Valley of the ****ed, and both left to persue other interests

Discography:
2000- Valley of the ****ed- Demo (performed under the name DragonHeart)
2003- Valley of the ****ed- Full Length
2004- Sonic Firestorm- Full Length

Band Info/History:

The Band formed as DragonHeart in 1999, and released its first(and only demo) Valley of the ****ed. It was produced at the famous Thin Ice Studios in Surrey England. The demo was self produced. In June of 2000, the 5 song demo was made available for free download on mp3.com. Within one month the song "valley of the ****ed" was #1 on Mp3.com's Power Metal chart. In December of 2000, the band was asked to be a specialguest on the Halford Tour and Stratovarius show in England. They were very impressive onstage even though they were without a keyboardist for the tour.

In 2001, the band had recruited current keyboardist, Vadim Pruzhanov, and were working hard to finish their debut album. And in March of 2002, after a 1 and a half of negotiating they finally signed a deal with Sanctuary/Noise Records. Their Debut album: Valley of the ****ed was recorded in 3 different location inbetween May and October of 2002. The three locations of production were: Jailhouse Studio in Denmark, the Thin Ice Studios, and at band guitarist Herman Li's home studio. The album came out in January of 2003.

Later in 2003 the band did tours such as the Sweden Rock Festival, and UK's Bloodstock 2003 festival. It was also in the year 2003 that bassist Adrian Lambert became a member of the band. Also, Dragonforce was recording their followup album: Sonic Firestorm from October-December at Thin Ice Studios and at Herman Li's home studio. The album was released in April of 2004, and was a big success. Many critics gave this album a great review, and boy did it deserve it.

In 2004 the band also went on a seven week European tour with WASP.

In 2005 they toured Europe again, by themselves, and with another great band, Iron Maiden. Dragonforce was also nominated for best Brittish band, but was beaten by The Lost Prophets. Boy that sucks. But, on a good note, Dragonforce guitarist, Herman Li, won the 'Best Shredder Young Guitarist' award at the Metal Hammer Golden Gods Awards.

2006, is when Dragonforce plans on releasing their next album, and i cant wait!!

Now, Uploads!!!!!!

Valley of the ****ed- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=35844RBO

Sonic Firestorm (missing one song, and songs are out of order, sorry about that, but you can thank my friend for that)- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=37A31PBZ

Thank you for reading this thread, I hope you liked it, I hope you found it imfomative, and I hope you listen to dragonforce if you haven't already because this band truely is a great, and talented band.

info from www.dragonforce.com

Lord Abortion
08-28-2005, 05:31 PM
I have tickets to the Leeds gig on the 17th of sept...I can't wait, incredible band

craggyisland
08-28-2005, 05:32 PM
Yeah, I'm seeing them in Liverpool on the 20th. Great band.

Huber
08-28-2005, 05:34 PM
Dragonforce rules \m/

I wish they'd come to North America.

Good thread :thumb:

billsfan257
08-28-2005, 05:38 PM
Dragonforce rules \m/

I wish they'd come to North America.

yea i hope they tour the us, ow great would that be! But if you live by Quebec, they r doing a show there november 20th.

Arrakakaka
08-28-2005, 05:40 PM
I've been meaning to check them out. Thanks.

Powermetal 'till the end!

1400th post too! Only 100 more!

RiceMonster
08-28-2005, 05:46 PM
I hate you. I was thinking about doing a thread on them. Good work nevertheless

I've been meaning to check them out. Thanks.

Powermetal 'till the end!

1400th post too! Only 100 more!
Do it. Your life is lacking without them.

billsfan257
08-28-2005, 05:46 PM
Anyone here have any of their albums?
and wut's your favorite song? mines probably My Spirit Will Go On or Fury of the Storm

billsfan257
08-28-2005, 05:47 PM
I hate you. I was thinking about doing a thread on them. Good work nevertheless.

Lol. Thanks, I just beat you to it :)

craggyisland
08-28-2005, 05:50 PM
and wut's your favorite song? mines probably My Spirit Will Go On or Fury of the Storm
I have Sonic Firestorm on CD, as well as Valley of the Damned downloaded, and those two songs are probably my favourites as well.

Dr. Jake Destructo
08-28-2005, 05:55 PM
I've heard Above the Winter Moonlight, and that's all. I didn't really like the song. I think it was the major key that was bothering me. :-/ Could someone upload a couple more songs that are a bit..less cheesy? :p

south_guitar
08-28-2005, 05:56 PM
Yeah, good band. Really they're the only power metal band that I'm into. I need to check out some more of their stuff and other power metal.

"My Spirit Will Go On" > Most music

RiceMonster
08-28-2005, 05:58 PM
I've got 'em both.

My favorite songs:
Blackfire
Black Winter Night
Evening Star
My Spirit Will Go On
Fury of the Storm

Lord Abortion
08-28-2005, 05:59 PM
starfire>all

billsfan257
08-28-2005, 06:00 PM
the uploads are at the top, i uploaded both of their albums

billsfan257
08-28-2005, 06:18 PM
Has anyone here ever seen them live? I would love it if they toured the U.S.

Brew
08-28-2005, 06:20 PM
I saw them last October, I managed to stroke Sam's guitar and ZP's hair. I also stood about <-----> that close to Herman before they went on stage but he was busy talking to the merchandise dude and I couldn't think of anything to say to him :(

They're a good band, I've got both albums but they can get a little boring after awhile.

billsfan257
08-28-2005, 06:27 PM
I saw them last October, I managed to stroke Sam's guitar and ZP's hair. I also stood about <-----> that close to Herman before they went on stage

Thats Awesome!!! Did you get any autographs??
O and I heard that alot of the fans dress up, and bring fake swords, is that true?

Trim vs. the System
08-28-2005, 06:29 PM
Best Band to come out of the UK in a loooong time.

best song = Heart of a Dragon

/puts on cape and waves sword

Trim vs. the System
08-28-2005, 06:31 PM
I could be cynical here and say that Dragonforce don't really do non-cheesy, at least from what I've heard. They're hugely talented instrumentally, but they pretty much write every cliche to do with power metal, in my opinion. I like quite a lot of power metal these days, but Dragonforce's music all sounds pretty similar to me, and how talented they are doesn't compensate for that really. :/ I've heard that they absolutely kick as live though.

i like their cheesiness. it's so wonderfully deliberate.

EDIT: i'm seeing them on the 22nd in London. can't wait.

IheartSP
08-28-2005, 06:34 PM
I agree with med. They sound really typical for powermetal, and even tho herman and sam are really good guitarists it doesn't compensate for the fact that every song sounds like the same shredded cheese. If I listen to cheesy powermetal, which is pretty rare, it's something a bit more imaginative like Stratovarius. I never understood why you'd make cheesy powermetal anyway, it sounds like it's out of Yugio or Pokemon.

Trim vs. the System
08-28-2005, 06:36 PM
lmao. never looked at it that way before.

billsfan257
08-28-2005, 07:06 PM
Well I'm with Trim vs. the System, I like their cheesiness, and why is every one here going to their concert!!, It's not fair!

PepsiMetal
08-28-2005, 07:23 PM
I like mackintosh's drumming and li's solos. My favorite dragonforce songs would be valley of the ****ed, blackfire, evening star, revelations, and starfire.

Deth
08-28-2005, 07:37 PM
Great thread. DF are probably by 2nd favorite power metal band after Iced Earth.

I heard a while back that the drummer doesn't do the bass drums live or something. Can someone explain?

PepsiMetal
08-28-2005, 07:51 PM
I heard a while back that the drummer doesn't do the bass drums live or something. Can someone explain?

I dont know anything about that. But he's a good drummer and his beats sound great especially for a band like dragonforce. He has quicky hands too. In this vid it looks like he's playing bass drum.

Check out this vid.

http://208.203.139.81/df/2004/DragonForce-SoundCheck1-NagoyaJP.avi

billsfan257
08-28-2005, 07:58 PM

I dont know who told you that but in that video it definately sounds like he's using a bass drum

Silenius
08-28-2005, 08:06 PM
Yeah Herman Li is an insane guitarist.

Maybe what you heard is that he (the drummer) doesn't use double-bass live.

billsfan257
08-28-2005, 08:12 PM
Well anyways Dragonforce is just a kickass band, and of course Li is amazing he won the best shredder/young guitarist award!
\m/- -\m/
| | 0 | |

Deth
08-28-2005, 08:15 PM
I don't know, I think it was 2stranger saying in a previous thread that it was programmed live and then some other guy saying that he lost his hero.

I may be wrong though, so don't hurt me.

Shattered_Future
08-28-2005, 08:37 PM
Ahahahahahaha...Rich makes a thread. Never thought it would happen. :p

I will give props though...you did a decent job. Writeup was good, and the albums only sweeten the deal. :) :thumb:

Dragonforce truly is a great, great band. Every single musician is brilliant at their respective instruments, and you can actually hear them as well. Their drummer is completely insane...how does ANYBODY keep a beat that fast?

billsfan257
08-28-2005, 09:25 PM
Ahahahahahaha...Rich makes a thread. Never thought it would happen. :p

I will give props though...you did a decent job. Writeup was good, and the albums only sweeten the deal. :) :thumb:

Dragonforce truly is a great, great band. Every single musician is brilliant at their respective instruments, and you can actually hear them as well. Their drummer is completely insane...how does ANYBODY keep a beat that fast?

:lol: I never thought I'd make a thread either, but when i saw that their wasnt a thread on dragonforce i had to make one. Thanks Mike.
And you're completely right, they are insane musicians. Thats why I love them so much.

Brew
08-29-2005, 06:11 AM
Thats Awesome!!! Did you get any autographs??
O and I heard that alot of the fans dress up, and bring fake swords, is that true?

I found a postcard with tourdates that was signed by the band on the floor :)

No-one really dressed up but a few people were having a sword fight with really brightly coloured plastic swords before the band started playing.

manuscriptreplica
08-29-2005, 06:46 AM
This band bores me, they have only three good songs, the rest are wank.

Jamie FT
08-29-2005, 07:56 AM
I have tickets to the Leeds gig on the 17th of sept...I can't wait, incredible band

As do I! I'll see you front and centre. I saw them at Wacken a few weeks ago and because I had my leather arm guards on Herman Li pointed a smiled at me twice! :amaze:

billsfan257
08-29-2005, 12:37 PM
This band bores me, they have only three good songs, the rest are wank.

How can they bore you? How can any band that plays this fast bore you? What's so boring about them?

Shattered_Future
08-29-2005, 12:41 PM
How can they bore you? How can any band that plays this fast bore you? What's so boring about them?

Their songs tend to follow a set formula...nothing under 200 bpm (guesstimaing) verse, chorus, verse, chorus, crazy long solo part, chorus, end...

I can see where it can get boring to some people...luckily, it hasn't happened yet. :D

Brew
08-29-2005, 12:43 PM
They get a bit repetative which is what can put people off listening to them too much.

Trivium
08-29-2005, 12:45 PM
Listen to fury of the storm and prepare for war

intros are almost identical

But I must say, valley of the damed and black winter night are great songs.

billsfan257
08-29-2005, 01:04 PM
Yea they are identicle just that Preapre for War's intro is alittle downtuned.

PepsiMetal
08-29-2005, 01:07 PM

Valley of the ****ed and Revelations' melodies sound almost the same to me. But both songs are still awesome. :thumb:

Arucard
08-29-2005, 01:22 PM

Although that may be true, your name is Trivium and all their songs contain clean singing in the chorus and harsh singing in the verses, followed by a 'moshing' breakdown.

I love DragonForce, to all the people that say they are too cheesy :

Oh well. Thats what Power Metal is about. And about the bass drum thing, i think he uses triggered bass drums live, which he still plays.

Seeing them in Leicester on the 30th. w00t.

PepsiMetal
08-29-2005, 01:27 PM
Yea most power metal bands are cheesy, but dragonforce are the cheesiest of them all. At least out of ones I listen to which are blind guardian, manowar, hammerfall and iced earth. But cheesiness is good lots of times too. :D

billsfan257
08-29-2005, 04:03 PM
Yea most power metal bands are cheesy, but dragonforce are the cheesiest of them all. At least out of ones I listen to which are blind guardian, manowar, hammerfall and iced earth. But cheesiness is good lots of times too. :D

I agree all of those bands you mentioned are all amazing, and amazingly cheesy, as is Dragonforce.

dragondrummer
08-29-2005, 04:25 PM
I don't know, I think it was 2stranger saying in a previous thread that it was programmed live and then some other guy saying that he lost his hero.

I may be wrong though, so don't hurt me. i get that a lot,(but i do play em'!) :p hi all,just found this place,pretty cool!

Lord Abortion
08-29-2005, 06:46 PM
"through the lost mountains endless so far away from home"
/stops at toys R us

paranoid923
08-30-2005, 08:04 PM
Wow! Rich made a thread. Nice job though on the writeup. But don't blame me for the crappy upload of Sonic Firestorm... you're horrible with lables.

billsfan257
08-30-2005, 08:05 PM
hey, you labled it!

Hells Bells
08-30-2005, 08:36 PM

Fury of the Storm, Prepare for War, and Once in a Lifetime...they're all on the same album, and the last two follow each other. It's disappointing, these guys are talented, they don't need to reuse intros like that.

Still a great band though. I'll upload some songs.

Valley of the ****ed
hxxp://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0DCL663RVA26809SAOVR4B87E5

My Spirit Will Go On
hxxp://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=08TM7U40CP96H249ZEYGXXMEWJ

Black Winter Night
hxxp://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1J4MWP363IXMK2IC1U6GD62ZUM

Shattered_Future
08-30-2005, 08:47 PM
Yeah, someone pointed that out in another thread. That was disappointing...

Still a great band though. I'll upload some songs.

I wouldn't do that...he uploaded both (all) of their albums. :p

NEVRMORE2
08-30-2005, 08:51 PM

I may be wrong though, so don't hurt me.
i get that a lot,(but i do play em'!) :p hi all,just found this place,pretty cool!
???? this a prank account?

Hells Bells
08-30-2005, 09:04 PM
I wouldn't do that...he uploaded both (all) of their albums. :p

mmhmmm....yes, I forgot about that, and didn't read your post or the beginning of the thread again until after I had uploaded the songs. I'll leave them up though, it'll be better for people with crappy internet connections who might have some difficulties uploading whole albums.

Lord Abortion
08-31-2005, 07:47 AM
I'm really bringing a fake(or real) sword to Leeds...

Deth
08-31-2005, 07:51 AM
I didn't notice that. It must be though.

shamed-angel
08-31-2005, 07:53 AM
Got backstage passes to see them/ meet them in Cardiff on the 14th. :) Amazing band.

Jon
08-31-2005, 07:56 AM
I laugh at you because I know Herman, ZP and Vadim and have passes for the whole tour :)

shamed-angel
08-31-2005, 07:57 AM
You're going on the whole tour? That's awesome!
I couldn't even if I could/wanted to. I have school.

Jon
08-31-2005, 08:01 AM
God no, I have school to.

But I'll probably be at the Barfly gigs and possibly Cambridge.

shamed-angel
08-31-2005, 08:03 AM
Could I say my girlfriend is you at the Solus gig? haha... I only have one pass you see.

Jon
08-31-2005, 08:06 AM
Possibly. I really don't know.

Lord Abortion
08-31-2005, 08:09 AM
how does one go about obtaining backstage passes?
other than knowing the band, Jon :p

shamed-angel
08-31-2005, 08:09 AM
Don't worry about it... I was kidding. :p

manuscriptreplica
08-31-2005, 09:15 AM

Oh i can think of many fast/faster bands that bore me. They all sounds the same. The only songs I like are tracks 2, 4 and 6 off Valley of the Dam ned. (whatever they are called)

crag
08-31-2005, 11:40 AM
i just heard Dragonforce for the first time. My friend had some cd called battle metal and a song of theirs was in there (Fields Of Dispair)

anyway they sound pretty awesome and i want to hear some more of their stuff, could anyone reccommend songs/albums i should check out

Lord Abortion
08-31-2005, 11:45 AM
Uploads on previous page, Crag...

anyway, starfire and soldiers of the wasteland are great, disciples of babylon and dawn over a new world ae other favourites of mine

exup
08-31-2005, 11:54 AM
its fun, but its much of the same :P

Brew
08-31-2005, 11:54 AM
Apparently at Wacken they had two trampolines, one either side of the drum riser and they were jumping between them etc...during songs.

crag
08-31-2005, 11:55 AM
Uploads on previous page, Crag...

anyway, starfire and soldiers of the wasteland are great, disciples of babylon and dawn over a new world ae other favourites of mine
oh yeah :lol: my bad

Lord Abortion
08-31-2005, 11:57 AM
They are going to be the greatest metal band in the world at some point, you do realise this right?

Brew
08-31-2005, 11:58 AM
If they can release an album thats better than Sonic Firestorm then they'll become a great metal band.

Jon
08-31-2005, 12:00 PM
Soldiers of the Wasteland is by far their best song btw.

Lord Abortion
08-31-2005, 12:16 PM
But dude...Trampolines...

Josh
08-31-2005, 01:24 PM
But dude...Trampolines...
what?!?
i really should buy their albums, instead of having pirate copies...but music stores either don't have them or are really expensive!!

billsfan257
08-31-2005, 01:28 PM
i really should buy their albums, instead of having pirate copies...but music stores either don't have them or are really expensive!!

Have you tried FYE? I was browsing and I found Sonic Firestorm for $14.99 a week ago. Not too bad.

Josh
08-31-2005, 01:31 PM
FYE? i don't know if we have them here in the UK. HMV had both albums for 15.99 or 14.99 each, thats over $20 i think.

EDIT: amazon.co.uk have both for 7.99 each, but i have no money in the bank and can't borrow any more from my parents.

Brew
08-31-2005, 01:33 PM
I got both albums for around 10 each :)

My tour t-shirt was only about 10 aswell, either I wasn't really looking hard enough but I'm sure I was one of the only people wearing a Dragonforce t-shirt at Download this year...

Josh
08-31-2005, 01:34 PM
i saw a few people in Dragonforce shirts at Leeds this year, most of them were in the Maiden crowd...

Brew
08-31-2005, 01:36 PM
i saw a few people in Dragonforce shirts at Leeds this year, most of them were in the Maiden crowd...

I was wearing my Maiden shirt when I saw 'Force last year.

Crazy.

Edit: Yes, I can remember what t-shirts I wore to various gigs. Don't ask me why.

Jon
08-31-2005, 01:37 PM
Everytime I see Herman I happen to be wearing my 'Force shirt, I must seem like a huge fanboy :(

Josh
08-31-2005, 01:38 PM
lol. i wore my mate's maiden top the first time i saw maiden, as i didnt have one. he wore his other one. for velvet revolver i wore a VR top i bought just before i went in, and for Leeds i wore my maiden top i bought there. and i can't go and see 'Force now, as Leeds tickets are sold out :(

Brew
08-31-2005, 02:07 PM
I still haven't ordered my ticket for Cardiff...

Josh
08-31-2005, 02:51 PM
i think i might just wait until the Carling Academy opens in Newcastle, nearest big town, as hopefully they'll play there after their next album.

Lord Abortion
08-31-2005, 03:09 PM
sorry, dude, looks like it's just me and titchy-boy then

'Force rule!

Josh
08-31-2005, 03:12 PM
well the place in Newcastle opens in October, i just checked, so hopefully they'll play there next year.

suspect
08-31-2005, 03:17 PM
I listened to Dragonforce while taking a shit earlier. It felt like I was ridin' to victory:cool:.

Lord Abortion
08-31-2005, 03:30 PM
bloody right, you were, I would suspect...

dragondrummer
08-31-2005, 05:20 PM
nope :) i was bored and typed in metal forums,and this is what came up.tis cool.

Lord Abortion
08-31-2005, 05:22 PM
nope :) i was bored and typed in metal forums,and this is what came up.tis cool.
seriously?

you're the compact Dynamo?

NEVRMORE2
08-31-2005, 05:35 PM
compact Dynamo?the what a whatun? you think its the drummer for dragonforce? thats what i thought...ya never know

Brew
08-31-2005, 05:36 PM
Hello Dave...

You're my wife now...

/league of gentlemen

Lord Abortion
08-31-2005, 05:36 PM
the what a whatun?
It's Dave mackintosh's nickname, Oh child of little knowlege

Brew
08-31-2005, 05:37 PM

So if this is Dave, that means MX has a 'Force member and a Dungeon member posting on a semi-half-arsed-regular basis?

Score 2 for Power Metal.

NEVRMORE2
08-31-2005, 05:37 PM
i just got into them give me a break :p

Brew
08-31-2005, 05:42 PM
Bal-Sagoth > Dragonforce.

Lets see if anyone gets that... :p

shamed-angel
08-31-2005, 06:22 PM
I still haven't ordered my ticket for Cardiff...
You're from Cardiff? That's cool as. I'm in Bridgend...

I was under the impression you were from Birmingham.

Brew
09-01-2005, 03:25 AM
You're from Cardiff? That's cool as. I'm in Bridgend...

I was under the impression you were from Birmingham.

I am from Birmingham, well...near Walsall to be exact.

I live near Bristol now, have done for the past 9 years or so...

Lord Abortion
09-01-2005, 05:42 AM
Don't make jokes about wales. Don't make jokes about wales

ah I can't take it...

billsfan257
09-03-2005, 03:24 PM
Dragondrummer: are you really Dave or are you just messing around with us?

azbassman
09-03-2005, 03:31 PM
My idiot friend who know nothing about metal says that Dragonforce is black metal inspired by video game music and i just loked at him and laughed

Lord Abortion
09-03-2005, 03:34 PM
I hope you kicked hs arse.

azbassman
09-03-2005, 03:35 PM
^I know...were did he get inspired by video game music...and i think its pretty easy to tell power and black metal apart...but aparrently not because he also said CoB were black metal

Needless to say i need a new guitarist

AA-12
09-03-2005, 03:41 PM
I love DragonForce. They are the ideal band for my power metal nerd life.

Brew
09-03-2005, 03:56 PM
I love DragonForce. They are the ideal band for my power metal nerd life.

Still wandering around in armour and waving swords around?

Lord Abortion
09-03-2005, 03:58 PM
Still wandering around in armour and waving swords around?
Err..I'M sure not... :p

shadow_stalker
09-03-2005, 04:58 PM
Woot 14 days till i see them in leeds.

Im glad Dragonforce got ZP as a singer, they were a black metal band before that which just wouldnt have been as good...or possibly not good at all

Lord Abortion
09-03-2005, 05:04 PM
Or possibly absolutely bloody awesome, we just don't know...

Brew
09-03-2005, 05:06 PM
On one of the videos on their website, you can hear some of the black metal vocals.

Its one of the vids where Herman is recording a solo.

shadow_stalker
09-03-2005, 05:09 PM
Yeah i have seen it but wasnt sure whether it was them or just some random cd playing in the background

hey look at that its almost 13 days till i go see them

Lord Abortion
09-03-2005, 05:14 PM
That was pretty awesome

I want to be in a Black/power metal band dammit

Titch, learn some Blast beats...

shadow_stalker
09-03-2005, 05:20 PM
And i want a keybordist and rhythm guitaris but im not geting either am i?

i'll learn some when i get round to it (i have learnt more of that cannibal corpse song though)

dragondrummer
09-04-2005, 02:53 PM
Dragondrummer: are you really Dave or are you just messing around with us?nope,it is most definatley me,i promise :wave:

Lord Abortion
09-04-2005, 03:11 PM
so... that's you and Lord Tim from dungeon on our list of professionals...

so...looking forward to the UK tour?
and why no Newcastle date?

adiovivo
Is dragon force like dungeons and dragons or am I just a tad confused...???

Someone told me that people that listen to dragonforce are overweight virgins who live with their parents...? :confused: :confused: Clarification needed! :wave:

PepsiMetal
nope,it is most definatley me,i promise :wave:

While you could really be dave, I can't get myself to believe it unless you post something dragonforce or you did that we dont know of. :upset:

Someone told me that people that listen to dragonforce are overweight virgins who live with their parents...? :confused: :confused: Clarification needed! :wave:

Wow.. What?

Lord Abortion
09-04-2005, 03:16 PM

Dickwit
Noun, subjunctive
"this person is a Dickwit."

1.A term used to describe someone who has as much wit as the male genetalia
2. the wanker known here as Adiovivo. soon to be banned

Jon
09-04-2005, 03:38 PM
Its crazy how many people here know about the Force. I mean, I was on the bus coming home from school talking to a random rockchick and a minute later we're talking about Dragonforce.

They're seriously not underground anymore.

Lord Abortion
09-04-2005, 03:39 PM
Its crazy how many people here know about the Force. I mean, I was on the bus coming home from school talking to a random rockchick and a minute later we're talking about Dragonforce.

They're seriously brilliant though...

13 days until the leeds show...I can't bloody wait.

Brew
09-04-2005, 03:41 PM
I'm still quite pleased I found out about the 'Force before Metal Hammer did.

PepsiMetal
09-04-2005, 03:42 PM
I wish there was some decent big tour here in the usa especially with dragonforce. :upset:

superpeer
09-04-2005, 03:48 PM
Dickwit
Noun, subjunctive
"this person is a Dickwit."

1.A term used to describe someone who has as much wit as the male genetalia
2. the wanker known here as Adiovivo. soon to be banned

A noun can't be a subjunctive. :p

If girls know them, you can be sure they're not underground anymore. :eek:

exup
09-04-2005, 03:52 PM
My idiot friend who know nothing about metal says that Dragonforce is black metal inspired by video game music and i just loked at him and laughed

well, if you listen to black winter night it sounds a bit like a old computergame soundtrack with the fast muted guitar playing (or is it keybord :X)
but i still love it..
best track : fury of the storm

Brew
09-04-2005, 03:53 PM
Didn't Herman once refer to himself as a Gameboy on Speed?

Lord Abortion
09-04-2005, 03:59 PM
A noun can't be a subjunctive.

I don't care.
I don't have to know this for English literature university courses right?

superpeer
09-04-2005, 04:03 PM
No, but I have to know it for English Grammar university courses... and at my Uni they come with the literature package. :p

Lord Abortion
09-04-2005, 04:13 PM
No, but I have to know it for English Grammar university courses... and at my Uni they come with the literature package. :p
Ah well....never mind.

I have a bit of time to learn that stuff...

dragondrummer
09-04-2005, 04:56 PM
While you could really be dave, I can't get myself to believe it unless you post something dragonforce or you did that we dont know of. :upset:

Wow.. What?well i am dave,i guess the only way to prove it is to see you in the next 3 weeks on tour,then i can say,"yep it was me on that forum"lol

PepsiMetal
09-04-2005, 04:59 PM
Unless dragonforce comes to st. louis, missouri, usa, I doubt I'll see Dave. But what you can do is record a video and say I post on MX and upload it here. :thumb:

Lord Abortion
09-04-2005, 05:03 PM
well i am dave,i guess the only way to prove it is to see you in the next 3 weeks on tour,then i can say,"yep it was me on that forum"lol
Well...Leeds on the 17th then...

Spotting a ludicrously tall bloke in an Iron maiden "Eddie rips up leeds festival" shirt will prove to you that it's ME on here

/zen thinking

Jon
09-04-2005, 05:04 PM
well i am dave,i guess the only way to prove it is to see you in the next 3 weeks on tour,then i can say,"yep it was me on that forum"lol
Well, assuming you are actually Dave, can you ask Herman what's happening about 'the kids from the cinema/Metal Hammer aftershow/Infernos' passes for the tour? I might actually have to fork out money to see you guys.

audioviva
09-04-2005, 05:05 PM

Somebody please resolve the confusion? :confused:

Lord Abortion
09-04-2005, 05:09 PM
Seriously though... why the lack of a date in Newcastle?...I have to go to Leeds...
not that I mind...Cause it's Dragonforce...

funny how we accepted Lord Tim pretty automatically, but we have doubts over Dave?

If it's Dave, great, if it's some arse pretending to be him, it's his own problem, we'll just believe it's him for now.

Hells Bells
09-04-2005, 05:20 PM

Wow, where are you from? It seems like they're still completely underground in North America.

If girls know them, you can be sure they're not underground anymore.

Aw c'mon, you have to give us more credit than that :p

Jon
09-04-2005, 05:25 PM
Wow, where are you from? It seems like they're still completely underground in North America.
London

superpeer
09-04-2005, 05:29 PM
Aw c'mon, you have to give us more credit than that :p

There are some exceptions, but you know I'm right. :p

Hells Bells
09-04-2005, 05:34 PM
There are some exceptions, but you know I'm right. :p

:p

There's some truth to that from what I've seen. I don't know any other girls who are into metal.

dragondrummer
09-04-2005, 05:34 PM
lord tim?

Hells Bells
09-04-2005, 05:36 PM
lord tim?

He does the vocals and guitar for Dungeon.

dragondrummer
09-04-2005, 05:38 PM
He does the vocals and guitar for Dungeon.
ahh cool.

Lord Abortion
09-04-2005, 05:39 PM
Very, they're a great band...seriously though, why no Newcastle date?

sorry to repeat myself so, but you're going everywhere else...

dragondrummer
09-04-2005, 05:42 PM
Very, they're a great band...seriously though, why no Newcastle date?

sorry to repeat myself so, but you're going everywhere else...
sorry dude, we have nothing to do with the routing of tours,we are simply playing the places we did'nt play on the last uk tour(which sadly also did'nt include newcastle,if memory serves me).

Lord Abortion
09-04-2005, 05:44 PM
sorry dude, we have nothing to do with the routing of tours,we are simply playing the places we did'nt play on the last uk tour(which sadly also did'nt include newcastle,if memory serves me).
Yeah, I know, hopefully that'll change with the opening of a carling academy there...

Thanks anyway for that...so...looking forward to hitting the UK again?

the Leeds show is going to rule...

dragondrummer
09-04-2005, 05:48 PM
Yeah, I know, hopefully that'll change with the opening of a carling academy there...

Thanks anyway for that...so...looking forward to hitting the UK again?

the Leeds show is going to rule...i tell ya what dude, i am so looking forward to this tour,3 weeks of drunken bafoonery,police invovlement,and fast as f*ck playing!!!!!!!!leeds is looking fecking awesome!!! got so many people from the forum going that i know,be great to meet them all,and get trousered!!!!!

Lord Abortion
09-04-2005, 05:57 PM
Haha...excellent to hear, That's what it's all about, man...

Hells Bells
09-04-2005, 06:04 PM
Well...I'll go with Lord Abortion on this one and assume you're Dave. I'm hoping I'll be able to see you guys when you come to Canada :D

shadow_stalker
09-04-2005, 06:06 PM
12 days till dragonforce

Ollie i got my train ticket orderd today (incase you were interested)

I'm still quite pleased I found out about the 'Force before Metal Hammer did.
im glad you told me about them before metal hammer did

dragondrummer
09-04-2005, 06:07 PM
Well...I'll go with Lord Abortion on this one and assume you're Dave. I'm hoping I'll be able to see you guys when you come to Canada :Dholy ****! canada is gonna be fecking ace,be great to see kamelot,and party with all of ya,apart from asia,its our first time out of europe,and its CANADA!!!!!i always wanted to go :thumb:

Lord Abortion
09-04-2005, 06:08 PM
12 days till dragonforce

Ollie i got my train ticket orderd today (incase you were interested)
do the words MS and N appeal to you?

I thought you'd have had a slight accident when you saw who's been posting?

shadow_stalker
09-04-2005, 06:10 PM
do the words MS and N appeal to you?

I thought you'd have had a slight accident when you saw who's been posting?
When he waves to us in the crowd and we know it's him then i will hav e amajor accident :D

Lord Abortion
09-04-2005, 06:11 PM
When he waves to us in the crowd and we know it's him then i will hav e amajor accident :D
I don't know whether we can get access to a trouser cleaning device in leeds though...

shadow_stalker
09-04-2005, 06:12 PM
It will be ok noone will notice in the pit...i hope

NEVRMORE2
09-04-2005, 06:26 PM
holy ****! canada is gonna be fecking ace,be great to see kamelot,and party with all of ya,apart from asia,its our first time out of europe,and its CANADA!!!!!i always wanted to go :thumb:
hey if your really the drummer you need to come to maine when you tour the U.S we have alot of metalheads here.

shadow_stalker
09-04-2005, 06:30 PM
Doesn't matter how many metal heads there are, it's more about how many fans they have, there isn't a point in doing a tour if it's not gonna be worthewhile/successful

Jamie FT
09-04-2005, 07:25 PM
A very warm welcome to the forum Dragondrummer if you actually are who you say you are. ;) Anyway I'll see you, front row in Leeds, I'll be wearing my power metal as **** leather armbands that Hermen pointed at me for at Wacken again so see if you spot me. ;) Looking forward to seeing you!

Arucard
09-04-2005, 07:37 PM
Well dude, if it is you, i salute you, and i will see you at The Charlotte in Leicester :)

Brew
09-05-2005, 11:19 AM
Fact: Classic Rock magazine introduced me to 'Force.

Also, they ruled when I saw them in Bristol last October :)

andyhainey
09-05-2005, 11:23 AM
who likes fields of despair i think that is their best song i hav it on a guitar pro 4 file, it is very very very correct, i can give u link of where i got it if any of use r interested

Brew
09-05-2005, 11:27 AM
Its an alright song, Valley of the Da mned is fun to play on bass though.

nowitzki
09-05-2005, 11:30 AM
Well dude, if it is you, i salute you, and i will see you at The Charlotte in Leicester :)

I think I may be going to that gig, although my brother wants to come along, and on the ticket site it says the Charlotte allows over 18's only (he's 15). Are they usually strict about this? Otherwise we'll just go to the gig in Wolverhampton I guess.

Jon
09-05-2005, 12:02 PM
Toozey and Terroriser introduced me to Dragonforce :)

Lord Abortion
09-05-2005, 03:33 PM
Hell, I love Starfire...ifwe can get a keys player (and another guitarist) I want to attempt to cover it and watch my band struggle...

VeedBok
09-05-2005, 04:01 PM
ive got both Valley of the ****ed and Sonic Firestorm and they are both amazing albums. Herman and Sam are a great guitar duo they are both amazing, and they write awesome songs.

andyhainey
09-06-2005, 10:17 AM
i hav valley of the dam**d and i hav fields of despair on a battle metal cd i got out of a metal magazine (had steve harris from iron maiden on the front)

andyhainey
09-06-2005, 11:04 AM
did any1 get that mag?

Vitriolic Rage
09-06-2005, 11:43 AM
I'm off to the Leeds one too:)

Lord Abortion
09-06-2005, 11:44 AM
I'm off to the Leeds one too:)
When I buy my sword or axe to take there...I might write www.musicianforums.com on it...

shamed-angel
09-06-2005, 12:17 PM
holy ****! canada is gonna be fecking ace,be great to see kamelot,and party with all of ya,apart from asia,its our first time out of europe,and its CANADA!!!!!i always wanted to go :thumb:
Will you get Herman to impregnate my mother? I want little baby Hermans!

When I buy my sword or axe to take there...I might write www.musicianforums.com on it...
That's just ridiculously sad! :lol:

andyhainey
09-09-2005, 11:07 AM
can any1 give me a link to get a fields of despair tab?

pizzapie88
09-10-2005, 03:25 AM
DragonForce were a band that just completly blew me away. The first time I listened to them I absolutely loved it, and haven't stopped listening since.

NP: Soilders of the Wasteland

Josh
09-10-2005, 03:57 AM
can any1 give me a link to get a fields of despair tab?
there's tabs on this (http://www.dragonforce.com) site, you need guitar pro or power tab software i think though. and this (http://www.mysongbook.com/tab-tab_list-id_artist=1237.htm) site has a lot of tabs as well, i don't know what format though.

Jon
09-10-2005, 07:42 AM
Herman Li
to me
More options 2:21 am (11 hours ago)
Dude, We got next to 0 guestlist place fore those shows in London .. cos
it's way too small like venue. 200ppl cap
IF you are going to the non-london one.. I should be able to get you on
the list

Herman

Riva
09-10-2005, 07:48 AM
You lucky bastard, Jon. :mad:

/me wants to live in England.

Lord Abortion
09-10-2005, 07:52 AM
Herman Li
to me
More options 2:21 am (11 hours ago)
Dude, We got next to 0 guestlist place fore those shows in London .. cos
it's way too small like venue. 200ppl cap
IF you are going to the non-london one.. I should be able to get you on
the list

Herman
Lucky, lucky bastard...

Jon
09-10-2005, 07:59 AM
He just replied asking for my friend's surname, I think cinderella shall be going to the..uh..Zodiac.

Lord Abortion
09-10-2005, 08:01 AM
He just replied asking for my friend's surname, I think cinderella shall be going to the..uh..Zodiac.
/puts hands over eyes

LALALALALALALALA

Brew
09-10-2005, 08:27 AM
I might not be seeing 'Force next week, I still haven't got my ticket booked and I can't get home for school on Thursday.

Poo.

shadow_stalker
09-10-2005, 02:34 PM
7 days till they play Leeds, train ticket came in the mail today, god i can't wait.

Lord Abortion
09-10-2005, 02:47 PM
7 days till they play Leeds, train ticket came in the mail today, god i can't wait.
/Celebrates
...my word this is going to be cool

shadow_stalker
09-10-2005, 02:53 PM
Oh rather old chap, i say i do hope they play blackfire, it is a trifal good, what say you old sport?

Brew
09-10-2005, 02:54 PM
I think they came onto Blackfire when I saw them.

Lord Abortion
09-10-2005, 02:59 PM
Oh rather old chap, i say i do hope they play blackfire, it is a trifal good, what say you old sport?
They opened with fury of the storm in the MH reviewed show I read about, old boy.

MSN not your friend today?

shadow_stalker
09-10-2005, 03:00 PM
Andy was it you that sent me 'Pan Domna Poc' by 'Stille Volk'? its bllody weird

shadow_stalker
09-10-2005, 03:02 PM
They opened with fury of the storm in the MH reviewed show I read about, old boy.

MSN not your friend today?
MSN is very rarely my friend.

btw we can use the backroom of the comrades until &:30 when there is line Dancing on

sorry about the double post

Lord Abortion
09-10-2005, 03:03 PM
MSN is very rarely my friend.

btw we can use the backroom of the comrades until &:30 when there is line Dancing on

sorry about the double post
It's your "special" friend...

Yeah cool, I need to finish before that anyway due to lack of bussage back home...

shadow_stalker
09-10-2005, 03:06 PM
If dragonforce could just play everything they have i would be well chuffed, and i would be even happier if they played the Japanease bonus tracks they made

Lord Abortion
09-10-2005, 03:13 PM
If dragonforce could just play everything they have i would be well chuffed, and i would be even happier if they played the Japanease bonus tracks they made
They play close to 2 hours apparently...

shadow_stalker
09-10-2005, 03:16 PM
Too bad Mendeed are supporting them

NP - Heart of a Dragon

Brew
09-10-2005, 03:21 PM
Andy was it you that sent me 'Pan Domna Poc' by 'Stille Volk'? its bllody weird

Yeh.

Quite an entertaining song. Made me laugh the first time I heard it when I was 12...

Edit: Mendeed are fantastic, I saw them open for COF a few months ago and caught a drumstick.

Unfortunately I couldn't see them last week due to the singer being ill :(

shadow_stalker
09-10-2005, 03:24 PM
The only Mendeed song i have heard is one that i saw the video for on Scuzz, it had an awesome guitar solo (which is all i ever seem to see) but the scream at the end doesnt fill me with hope, sound ot me like one of those bands that sound awesome but then the singing starts

Lord Abortion
09-10-2005, 03:27 PM
The only Mendeed song i have heard is one that i saw the video for on Scuzz, it had an awesome guitar solo (which is all i ever seem to see) but the scream at the end doesnt fill me with hope, sound ot me like one of those bands that sound awesome but then the singing starts
They were OK supporting cradle. Beneath the boiling sky was an awesome song.

andyhainey
09-10-2005, 03:36 PM
there's tabs on this (http://www.dragonforce.com) site, you need guitar pro or power tab software i think though. and this (http://www.mysongbook.com/tab-tab_list-id_artist=1237.htm) site has a lot of tabs as well, i don't know what format though.

there both guitar pro 4 files, i actually hav it on guitar pro, its just that i want 2 print the tabs out, but i think ill just read the tabs and slow the song down and gradually make it faster so i can play the solos :thumb:

shadow_stalker
09-10-2005, 03:36 PM
Meh if i dont like them i will put up with them just to see 'Force.

andyhainey
09-10-2005, 03:38 PM
^^^^^^^lol, nice 1^^^^^^^^

exup
09-10-2005, 03:39 PM
like fury of the storm the most

andyhainey
09-10-2005, 04:50 PM
ooooo, sounds good, ive not heard that 1

VeedBok
09-10-2005, 04:52 PM
like fury of the storm the most

thats an amazing song :thumb: I love the guitars in it.

andyhainey
09-10-2005, 04:54 PM
take there is an outstanding solo in it by totman? or even Li?

Lord Abortion
09-10-2005, 04:56 PM
take there is an outstanding solo in it by totman? or even Li?
Are you joking?

It's a Dragonforce song...
Of course there's an outstanding solo.

andyhainey
09-10-2005, 04:58 PM
hehe, is there any song that isnt outstandin (unlikely)

VeedBok
09-10-2005, 04:59 PM
Are you joking?

It's a Dragonforce song...
Of course there's an outstanding solo.

yeah there isnt a Dragonforce song out there that has had anything less than outstanding solo in it.

andyhainey
09-10-2005, 05:03 PM
lol, i knew it, ive just recently became a dragonforce fan and im intregued, is there a d-force dvd out???

crag
09-10-2005, 05:03 PM
yeah there isnt a Dragonforce song out there that has had anything less than outstanding solo in it.
****, i really need to hear more Dragonforce

Lord Abortion
09-10-2005, 05:05 PM
lol, i knew it, ive just recently became a dragonforce fan and im intregued, is there a d-force dvd out???
It can't be long, the band have an affinity with technology.

andyhainey
09-10-2005, 05:05 PM
yes you do, but i cant wait if there is 1, dam, i gotta buy it straight away, but im also pretty bummed, i was gonna buy sonic firestorm 2day coz i seen it in a music shop and there was only 1 left, and when i went to buy it 2day, it was gone :eek:

VeedBok
09-10-2005, 05:06 PM
****, i really need to hear more Dragonforce

Thats the spirit, now go buy Valley of the ****ed. :naughty:

crag
09-10-2005, 05:07 PM
Thats the spirit, now go buy Valley of the ****ed. :naughty:
perhaps i will!

andyhainey
09-10-2005, 05:09 PM
u can get sonic firestorm in planet of sound crag for 10 quid

crag
09-10-2005, 05:11 PM
u can get sonic firestorm in planet of sound crag for 10 quid
really, we should go there tomorrow.

andyhainey
09-10-2005, 05:13 PM
sorry, we're goin 2 the beach remember? oh, and as i said before it was gone, but we shall prevail!

crag
09-10-2005, 05:22 PM
hxxp://s45.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0BKVA39T7DS1G31L0QPKRVEVGV

hxxp://s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1JQAZRFLRB8YB24TK47DCHSI8Z

hxxp://s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=026IS10G200T40X0UJLAVREJ3B

hxxp://s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=353LV5ZVH92W81ZO06NU19VGRU

^^links to Dragonforce vids that where posted in the guitar forum^^

though being the Dragonforce fans that you are, you've all probably seen them!

andyhainey
09-10-2005, 05:23 PM
i have seen them, they truely are outstanding

VeedBok
09-10-2005, 05:25 PM
really, we should go there tomorrow.

yes you should, and you should buy it!!!

crag
09-10-2005, 05:32 PM
i just watched those videos, Herman Li is some guitarist, i was stunned.

andyhainey
09-10-2005, 05:38 PM
the skill, the speed, the potential, tis truely any guitarist would want

VeedBok
09-10-2005, 05:43 PM
the skill, the speed, the potential, tis truely any guitarist would want

oh yeah hes crazy.

andyhainey
09-10-2005, 05:45 PM
i would LOVE to have that kinda speed, i would totally show it off, but then again, who wouldnt?

andyhainey
09-10-2005, 05:54 PM
is any1 here a member of the dragonforce forum at the website?

crag
09-10-2005, 05:56 PM
has anyone here tried to learn a herman or sam solo, are they easy/hard? i'd quite like to learn one.

andyhainey
09-10-2005, 05:57 PM
im in the middle of learnin fields of despair on g pro 4, its quite easy seen as i have the metronome

VeedBok
09-10-2005, 05:59 PM
im in the middle of learnin fields of despair on g pro 4, its quite easy seen as i have the metronome

thats awesome, I might start to learn some Dragonforce songs on guitar.

andyhainey
09-10-2005, 06:01 PM
im doin a bet with ma brother that i can learn fields of despair ion 6 months

crag
09-10-2005, 06:01 PM
im doin a bet with ma brother that i can learn fields of despair ion 6 months
money?

andyhainey
09-10-2005, 06:02 PM
yes, not much, 1 quid

andyhainey
09-10-2005, 06:03 PM
infact, with a bet like that it should be like 10 quid

VeedBok
09-10-2005, 06:04 PM
yes, not much, 1 quid

wtf is a quid???

andyhainey
09-10-2005, 06:05 PM
in america $1, in scotland 1

VeedBok
09-10-2005, 06:06 PM
in america $1, in scotland 1

wow you have a $1 bet going on, you better practice lots so you dont lose it. :p

andyhainey
09-10-2005, 06:08 PM
lol, actually i think the next time i come across this brother of mine, i shall crank the bet up a notch :thumb:

crag
09-10-2005, 06:08 PM
wow you have a $1 bet going on, you better practice lots so you dont lose it. :p
yeah. you really need to be careful when your betting on that kind of money.

Brew
09-10-2005, 06:11 PM
Actually in America, 1 is roughly $1.88 :p

andyhainey
09-10-2005, 06:11 PM
i better not lose my life savings to that bet .......1 lol

Lord Abortion
09-10-2005, 06:12 PM
Actually in America, 1 is roughly $1.88 :p
Who keeps track of the stock exchange? ;)

andyhainey
09-10-2005, 06:13 PM
the queen and other important ppl

crag
09-10-2005, 06:15 PM
the queen and other important ppl
pfffffff, the queen isn't important

andyhainey
09-10-2005, 06:16 PM
pfffffff, the queen isn't important

indeed she isnt, but she likes to think she is

andyhainey
09-10-2005, 06:23 PM
oh, and so does bush

crag
09-10-2005, 06:28 PM
oh, and so does bush
humph, i dont come in to the R+M forum to have a political debate :angry: could we please return to dragonforce related issues please :p

VeedBok
09-10-2005, 06:30 PM
humph, i dont come in to the R+M forum to have a political debate :angry: could we please return to dragonforce related issues please :p

no shit there has been alot of off topic spam going on in this thread :p

andyhainey
09-10-2005, 06:30 PM
oh im sorry, ok, back to subject, dragonforce are truley amazing and out do any other power metal bands

shadow_stalker
09-11-2005, 05:28 AM
Does it annoy everyone else that people go around saying 'Herman Li is such a great guitarist, he writes the best solos', but people rarley talk about San, even though he writes just as much as herman...maybe it has something to do with the hair

Lord Abortion
09-11-2005, 05:36 AM
Sam is underrated unfortunately, it irritates me that the guy doesn't get the recognition Herman does.
And what's wrong with his hair?

crag
09-11-2005, 06:21 AM
Does it annoy everyone else that people go around saying 'Herman Li is such a great guitarist, he writes the best solos', but people rarley talk about San, even though he writes just as much as herman...maybe it has something to do with the hair
i think the reason for that is Hermans flamboyance, i mean from what i've seen when he's soloing he's swinging the hair about and making wierd facial expressions, whereas Sam just stood there.

andyhainey
09-11-2005, 06:21 AM
i love his hair, iwould have it its just that, i cant be bothered growing it

Jon
09-11-2005, 06:23 AM
eee, I'm so excited.

Who's going to the Zodiac show, we'll get together for a drink or something before the gig.

And uh...how do I get from Oxford station to the place?
Sam is underrated unfortunately, it irritates me that the guy doesn't get the recognition Herman does.
He just doesn't have the aura about him that Herman, ZP and Vadim do, I haven't ever seen him out and about in London whereas the former are always at gigs and clubs and whatnot.

And he's not as good as Herman.

andyhainey
09-11-2005, 06:25 AM
eee, I'm so excited.

Who's going to the Zodiac show, we'll get together for a drink or something before the gig.

And uh...how do I get from Oxford station to the place?

He just doesn't have the aura about him that Herman, ZP and Vadim do, I haven't ever seen him out and about in London whereas the former are always at gigs and clubs and whatnot.

And he's not as good as Herman.

i agree, herman is the better guitarist, but it doesnt really matter as d-f are one of the best bands EVER

crag
09-11-2005, 06:36 AM
both of them are really underrated in my oppinion, i had never heard of them before i got into Dragonforce. But Sam especially is underrated.

andyhainey
09-11-2005, 06:43 AM
i agrere they are underrated, people cant truely appriciate them until they've seen them in a video or what not

andyhainey
09-11-2005, 06:47 AM
am away cya yas all l8er :wave:

Brew
09-11-2005, 09:20 AM
Who keeps track of the stock exchange? ;)

Its useful to know those little bits of info, especially the exchange rate between 's and Euro's for buying cd's from mainland Europe :)

crag
09-11-2005, 10:12 AM
Its useful to know those little bits of info, especially the exchange rate between 's and Euro's for buying cd's from mainland Europe :)
aye, tis true.

andyhainey
09-11-2005, 11:28 AM
indeed it is, but any amount of money is enough to by at least 1 cd, except lots and lots of money