PDA

View Full Version : Black Metal

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80

RCA
07-26-2005, 12:02 PM
What'd you do?

Stoic
07-26-2005, 12:06 PM
A month, I dunno how many days are left. :(

hell this why you havent been around lately and I had started wondering where you were! Why dont you tell us what you did? :evil:

Imperial Necro
07-26-2005, 12:14 PM
I haven't been around lately because the discussion here isn't elite enough (:p) and the rest of the forum sucks.

I posted a link called double-you double-you double-you dot ******* dot com

It was a broken link, and even if you were to copy and past it into your browser, the page can't even be found because it no longer exists.

That's what I was fucking banned for.

Stoic
07-26-2005, 12:21 PM
nah, stupid reason indeed. Since when you've been too tr00 for the place? :evil:
Seriously though, I also sense that intelligent threads are missing lately

Imperial Necro
07-26-2005, 12:22 PM
You should know by now that I'm too true to take kindly to that word. :mad:

Stoic
07-26-2005, 12:24 PM
doh, black metaller's and their tr00ness :p

Have you checked Dragunov's discovery, Sear Bliss, yet?

Oh and Imperial Necro>Deathcrush!

Lord Abortion
07-26-2005, 12:30 PM
I haven't been around lately because the discussion here isn't elite enough (:p) and the rest of the forum sucks.

I posted a link called double-you double-you double-you dot ******* dot com

It was a broken link, and even if you were to copy and past it into your browser, the page can't even be found because it no longer exists.

That's what I was fucking banned for.
that's stupid, I was banned for 3 weeks for making a joke about slicing children's limbs off, but all the bigger boys were doing it...

I believe I saw you in the banning users site thread as "trying to post a link to tubs"- not like you actually were which would be understandable...

WTF?? you can't even SAY "tubgirhl??"

the2stranger
07-26-2005, 12:39 PM
nah, stupid reason indeed. Since when you've been too tr00 for the place? :evil:
Seriously though, I also sense that intelligent threads are missing lately

the only R&M threads that I post in regular are: this, the death heads thread, the opeth and the DT thread.

and the write-ups are nice to read too, but the rest of the threads, yuck

Stoic
07-26-2005, 12:51 PM
the only R&M threads that I post in regular are: this, the death heads thread, the opeth and the DT thread.

and the write-ups are nice to read too, but the rest of the threads, yuck

I wish there were more metal (underground preferably) series.

and yeah Ollie, this absolutely sucks and it's unfair since others were doing it and they werent banned :(

the2stranger
07-26-2005, 12:57 PM
I wish there were more metal (underground preferably) series.

and yeah Ollie, this absolutely sucks and it's unfair since others were doing it and they werent banned :(

the problem is, the people who appreciate underground stuff, are a minority here :(
well, atleast we can unite in this thread ;)

maybe it would be a good idea to make a underground metal write-up thread.

BoboTheRagingHobo
07-26-2005, 01:02 PM
All the big write up threads dedicated to more underground metal barely make it past the first page.

People just seem to ignore them, which doesn't give me much incentive to go and actually work on one.

Stoic
07-26-2005, 01:03 PM
yeah I'm still waiting for someone else besides NJMetalMeister :rolleyes:

All the big write up threads dedicated to more underground metal barely make it past the first page.

Indeed. It's sad :(

LeperAffinity
07-26-2005, 05:11 PM
Damn dude, how long did you get banned for?

I found a Draugar shirt on eBay, which is weird because I didn't think they/he had any. :eek:
Moribund carries shirts for most of it's artists(tis where I got my sweet Leviathan shirt). The downside is that the website rarely has pictures of them.

RCA
07-26-2005, 05:14 PM
Moribund carries shirts for most of it's artists(tis where I got my sweet Leviathan shirt). The downside is that the website rarely has pictures of them.

That's probably why I didn't think they had any. Oh well, found one! :lol:

The Gates Of Heaven
07-26-2005, 06:38 PM
Favourite LLN releases?

Aakon Keetreh - Dans La Foret
Mutiilation - Vampires of Black Imperial Blud
Moevot - Abgzvoryathre
Vlad Tepes - March To The Black Holocaust
Vlad Tepes/Torgeist Split

Lord Abortion
07-26-2005, 08:04 PM
http://www.thetruemayhem.com/

mayhem update... new album to be recorded soon

LegionsofMarduk
07-26-2005, 08:59 PM
^^^
The "true" Mayhem suck. Chimera was better than Grand Declaration of War, but that really isn't saying much.

thanks a lot, only the files won't load.
or YSI is just screwing with me :(

thanks anyways

hmmm...YSI must be messing up. I always check them to make sure they work and this morning when I uploaded those, they worked fine. But now they're gone. It's giving me some error message.

The Gates Of Heaven
07-26-2005, 09:18 PM
Have you heard the old, true, killer Mayhem? Didn't think so.

RCA
07-26-2005, 09:21 PM

Dude, I'm pretty sure he has. He knows his way around extreme metal.

The Gates Of Heaven
07-26-2005, 09:27 PM
I'm sorry. His name was misleading. Never have I met a Marduk fan that can be trusted on black metal.

RCA
07-26-2005, 09:30 PM
Understandable. :)

NP: Grand Belial's Key - Pimps Of Gennesaret

RiceMonster
07-26-2005, 09:34 PM
I'm sorry. His name was misleading. Never have I met a Marduk fan that can be trusted on black metal.
Well, Legions happens to know more about black metal then almost anyone around here. Understandable anyway.

Freezing Moon
07-26-2005, 10:42 PM
I've downloaded quite a bit of LLN material, especially Mütiilation. I got a Mütiilation torrent with about 15 albums in it.

Hopefully I'll get my new song recorded soon, I just need to finish programming drums.

RiceMonster
07-26-2005, 10:48 PM
I've downloaded quite a bit of LLN material, especially Mütiilation. I got a Mütiilation torrent with about 15 albums in it.

Hopefully I'll get my new song recorded soon, I just need to finish programming drums.
Looking forwards to your song.

I also just noticed your user title. \m/ Belketre \m/

Freezing Moon
07-26-2005, 11:08 PM
\m/

I'm listening to Vlad Tepes cover of Belketre - The Dark Promise... I like Belketre's version better though.

I need to check out more Torgeist besides the split...

RiceMonster
07-26-2005, 11:57 PM
\m/

I'm listening to Vlad Tepes cover of Belketre - The Dark Promise... I like Belketre's version better though.

I need to check out more Torgeist besides the split...
Sounds interesting. Didn't Vlad Tepes release a demo with a whole tone of black legions covers?

Freezing Moon
07-26-2005, 11:59 PM
I'm not sure. They may have....

I hate metal-archives being down. :angry:

RiceMonster
07-27-2005, 12:09 AM
I'm not sure. They may have....

I hate metal-archives being down. :angry:
I know. I have no source for information while it's down. It seems it's being moved to a new server though, which is for sure excellent news. It probably won't be down for a while then.

Freezing Moon
07-27-2005, 12:27 AM
I hope so, I require that for everyday living! Haha, I probably look something up on there 15 times plus, per day.

The Gates Of Heaven
07-27-2005, 12:55 AM

If any of the following releases pop up on that torrent:

Promo/Rehearsal 1994
Black Imperial Blood (Travel)
New False Prophet
Deathspell Omega Split

I would be very grateful if I could get them off you somehow (preferrably soulseek) as they are the only releases I need to complete their discography.

Moses
07-27-2005, 12:55 AM
This is so n3cr0....

hxxp://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=08ASSSLWSGMUE1ULGIVAKZBZKI

The Gates Of Heaven
07-27-2005, 01:01 AM
hxxp?

Freezing Moon
07-27-2005, 01:29 AM
If any of the following releases pop up on that torrent:

Promo/Rehearsal 1994
Black Imperial Blood (Travel)
New False Prophet
Deathspell Omega Split

I would be very grateful if I could get them off you somehow (preferrably soulseek) as they are the only releases I need to complete their discography.

I have all of those (Maybe not the (Travel) of BIB, I'm not quite sure). They came in that torrent.

The Gates Of Heaven
07-27-2005, 01:32 AM
Do you have soulseek?

Freezing Moon
07-27-2005, 03:21 AM
Yeah, I'm Det Vlagt. I had a name change on here.

The Gates Of Heaven
07-27-2005, 03:29 AM
Ah. ****. You're that guy I can't browse the files of. I'm Funeral Wind btw. Do you have msn? I really need that Rehearsal Promo.

Freezing Moon
07-27-2005, 03:31 AM
Yeah, I remember.

I do have MSN (thechosenones@hotmail.com) but I have no problem uploading it to Megaupload or YSI.

The Gates Of Heaven
07-27-2005, 03:33 AM
Yeah could you upload it to YSI and post the link here? Cheers.

Freezing Moon
07-27-2005, 05:53 AM
http://s63.yousendit.com/d.php?id=2TJW913W50CGKCV788HA5BTSK

Mütiilation - Promo/Rehearsal '94

There are some cool songs on there. Mütiilation is great.

LegionsofMarduk
07-27-2005, 06:25 AM
^^^eh...said the link was unavailable. YSI Fucking up again?

Well...I was going to post a better response, but it seems that you were already informed that I know enough about black metal to put most people to shame.

Imperial Necro
07-27-2005, 06:51 AM
I challenge you to put me to shame.

Lord Abortion
07-27-2005, 08:28 AM
^^^
The "true" Mayhem suck. Chimera was better than Grand Declaration of War, but that really isn't saying much.
I'm interested in how the appointment of Lord Atilla improves the band... he never did any live work and I have mayhem (in whatever form) on my list of bands I must see before the blessed kiss of death takes me

LegionsofMarduk
07-27-2005, 09:07 AM
I challenge you to put me to shame.

lol...You may be more "necro" than me, but I've still been listening to it longer! :p

I'm interested in how the appointment of Lord Atilla improves the band... he never did any live work and I have mayhem (in whatever form) on my list of bands I must see before the blessed kiss of death takes me

Yeah if they toured anywhere around me I'd probably still go. But I'm really not expecting much from the new album. Who knows...I could be surprised. I hope it's good. I hope it's a turn back to their old days, but I'm not holding my breath on it.

NP: Mayhem - Deathcrush (from the Out From The Dark w/Dead on vox :D )

Lord Abortion
07-27-2005, 09:13 AM
Yeah if they toured anywhere around me I'd probably still go. But I'm really not expecting much from the new album. Who knows...I could be surprised. I hope it's good. I hope it's a turn back to their old days, but I'm not holding my breath on it.

NP: Mayhem - Deathcrush (from the Out From The Dark w/Dead on vox :D )
who knows, it could be... chimera was decent, better than AGDOW, but that would not be hard :lol:

RCA
07-27-2005, 09:57 AM
Was Deathcrush re-released/remastered? Because I saw it at FYE last night, with rather good packaging.

the2stranger
07-27-2005, 11:24 AM
Was Deathcrush re-released/remastered? Because I saw it at FYE last night, with rather good packaging.

yes, it is, I saw it in astore too last week.
they had dawn of the black herts, or what is it called?
with Dead on the cover, I thought it was only released as a bootleg :confused:

Lord Abortion
07-27-2005, 11:25 AM
Yeah, certainly deathcrush was re-released, I have no idea about dawn... though

RiceMonster
07-27-2005, 11:37 AM
hxxp?
It keeps yousendit from tracking links.

LegionsofMarduk
07-27-2005, 11:38 AM
yes, it is, I saw it in astore too last week.
they had dawn of the black herts, or what is it called?
with Dead on the cover, I thought it was only released as a bootleg :confused:

Dawn Of The Black Hearts is one of the most bootlegged bootlegs of all time. You can almost always find copies on eBay and some other online stores. But it was released under some "Anti-Grishnakh" label a year or so ago with the Pure Fucking Armageddon demo as bonus tracks. To find an original of it though...that can get quite expensive.

RCA
07-27-2005, 12:38 PM
Dawn Of The Black Hearts is one of the most bootlegged bootlegs of all time. You can almost always find copies on eBay and some other online stores. But it was released under some "Anti-Grishnakh" label a year or so ago with the Pure Fucking Armageddon demo as bonus tracks. To find an original of it though...that can get quite expensive.

Yeah, I saw one on eBay a year or so ago, and the "Buy It Now!" price was $75. :eek:

Luckily, the bootlegged bootleg is enough to keep me entertained. :D

LegionsofMarduk
07-27-2005, 01:24 PM
Yeah. As much as I'd like to have an original, until I can afford it I'll have to deal with represses and mp3s. Same thing with a lot of albums really. I bid on an original pressing of Bathory's self titled...the one with the yellow goat. I put my max bid in at $100. It ended up going for almost $400.

Freezing Moon
07-27-2005, 01:34 PM
^^^eh...said the link was unavailable. YSI Fucking up again?

:angry:

They must have tracked it because it was an actual link and not that hxxp crap. :(

I suppose that I will have to re-upload it. I'm boycotting YSI.

Yeah. As much as I'd like to have an original, until I can afford it I'll have to deal with represses and mp3s. Same thing with a lot of albums really. I bid on an original pressing of Bathory's self titled...the one with the yellow goat. I put my max bid in at $100. It ended up going for almost $400.

This is part of the reason why I do not feel guilty downloading at all. A lot of the stuff I have downloaded I wouldn't have bought anyway. As cool as it is to own the original, most of the time I can't find it, or don't have the money for it anyway.

Stoic
07-27-2005, 02:03 PM
I know the feeling. You can come up with some really worthy stuff on second hand stores though. Sometimes people make wrong estimations and give away valuable stuff. You need to be lucky though.

Freezing Moon
07-27-2005, 02:08 PM
I do believe that the nearest secondhand store to me is 2.5 hours away. :(

Even if there was one in my town, it would suck, because very very few people listen to (good) metal here.

//

Edit:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=23KH9GS6

There it is again...

The Gates Of Heaven
07-27-2005, 06:36 PM
Hmmm. Changing the subject a bit, but I just downloaded a demo by a band called Archgoat (most of you should know). And this demo is called Angelslaying Black ****ing Metal. I've been listening to the band for a long time now, I'd call them one of my favourites, and they are NOT black metal. They have black metal lyrical topics, but musically they are death metal.

NP: Archgoat - Rise Of The Black Moon

Freezing Moon
07-27-2005, 06:54 PM
That's wierd that you would mention them. I just finished downloading "Penis Perversor", but I didn't know that it was live...

It sounds pretty good though, I'd like to check out the "Angelslaying Black Fucking Metal" sometime then.

This does sound pretty black metal to me though. The vocals sound more deathish though. The production isn't very clear, so I can't really tell.

RiceMonster
07-27-2005, 07:21 PM
Maybe they're one of those bands that's pretty much both? Because I've seen bands listed as that on M-A.

Freezing Moon
07-27-2005, 07:26 PM
Yeah, that's what they're listed under on M-A. That must be the case.

I finally got Angantyr - Sejr, which I have been trying to get for a few weeks on slsk... So far its sounding really good.

The Gates Of Heaven
07-27-2005, 11:37 PM
***** Perversor is on Angel Slaying Black ****ing Metal. The best release though is the split with Beherit, Angelcunt: Tales Of Desecration.

CaptainWaits
07-27-2005, 11:41 PM
I listened to Naglfar yesterday, and again, they just don't do it for me. I'm still yet to find a black metal band I like. I've tried quite a few: Emperor, Naglfar, Darkthrone, just a few, and not ones appealed to me. The only one I have a bit of interest in is Immortal.

RCA
07-27-2005, 11:49 PM
Animosity: Sear Bliss. NOW.

The Gates Of Heaven
07-28-2005, 01:52 AM
Don't try all the big ones, you will find that they all suck, except for the old Mayhem. Have a look into Mütiilation, Beherit, Lucifugum, Black Funeral.

Freezing Moon
07-28-2005, 02:03 AM
What is your favorite Black Funeral CD? I've only heard Az-i-Dahak.

NP: The Axis of Perdition - Entangled in Mannequin Limbs

Jondur
07-28-2005, 04:22 AM
Don't try all the big ones, you will find that they all suck, except for the old Mayhem. Have a look into Mütiilation, Beherit, Lucifugum, Black Funeral.

Darkthrone suck?

I was listening to The Oath of Black Blood list night - what sick, disgusting, croaky vocals. That's a compliment by the way.

Lord Abortion
07-28-2005, 05:22 AM
Darkthrone suck?

I was listening to The Oath of Black Blood list night - what sick, disgusting, croaky vocals. That's a compliment by the way.
Listen to the man... Darkthrone are incredible... but recently (bar sardonic wrath) they are a little less so...

what year was panzerfaust again? that was an excellent album...

Freezing Moon
07-28-2005, 06:01 AM
I don't know, I recently got the new Naglfar CD and It's one of the few BM bands (well maybe not as much anymore?) apart from Darkthrone and Emporer that I can listen to. I find stuff like Burzum way too chaotic and weird....

If you think Burzum is chaotic you should hear Emit. It's like having a fucking nightmare.

NP: Xasthur - Suicide in Dark Serenity

shamed-angel
07-28-2005, 06:33 AM
Dude's. I'm sure this is the right place to come to ask this. I bought Mayhem's "De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas" and it is quite frankly a fucking astonishing album.
I haven't really listened to much like this before, but I really like this album... can anyone recommend me some other Mayhem albums? Or maybe some other bands along the same lines as them? Cheers very much in advance.

LegionsofMarduk
07-28-2005, 06:39 AM
Dude's. I'm sure this is the right place to come to ask this. I bought Mayhem's "De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas" and it is quite frankly a fucking astonishing album.
I haven't really listened to much like this before, but I really like this album... can anyone recommend me some other Mayhem albums? Or maybe some other bands along the same lines as them? Cheers very much in advance.

For Mayhem...just don't bother with their new stuff. Get Deathcrush. Wolf's Lair Abyss is pretty decent as well. Other than that...just get (download) their old bootlegs and such. Their latest couple albums have sucked.

For similiar bands...

Burzum
Torgeist
Vlad Tepes
Darkthrone
Abruptum

I could list a few hundred black metal bands but those should keep you busy for a little bit. Just look through this thread. Also look through the Any Other Death Heads thread. There is tons of black metal talk in there as well.

Stevie
07-28-2005, 02:31 PM
If you think Burzum is chaotic you should hear Emit. It's like having a fucking nightmare.

NP: Xasthur - Suicide in Dark Serenity

Either that or Abruptum. Black Noise is a great genre.

Stevie
07-28-2005, 02:34 PM

Only Deathcrush (EP demo type thing) is of recommendation, as well as "Live in Leipzig" and two studio tracks with Dead on vocals (see my avatar) "Carnage" and "Freezing Moon"

THere are a few bootlegs available I'd recommend, From The Dark Past, Dawn of the Black Hearts. Available from www.fmp666.com

CaptainWaits
07-28-2005, 02:34 PM
I find stuff like Burzum way too chaotic and weird....

Burzum's terrible IMO. I can respect him though since he's a very varied musician, but his music just p*sses me off, and well, I don't like it.

Stevie
07-28-2005, 02:35 PM
Burzum's terrible IMO. I can respect him though since he's a very varied musician, but his music just p*sses me off, and well, I don't like it.

why?

Freezing Moon
07-28-2005, 02:37 PM
Either that or Abruptum. Black Noise is a great genre.

All I have by Abruptum is Evil which I find very cool, but it's WAY too short. What one of their albums should I get?

What about it "pisses you off"? And what Burzum have you heard?

Stevie
07-28-2005, 02:37 PM
Does anyone else here agree that the first black metal song was recorded in 1970? Black Sabbath's Black Sabbath? (After all the first wave of black metal is of no single style, rather an attitude and feeling?)

Stevie
07-28-2005, 02:40 PM
All I have by Abruptum is Evil which I find very cool, but it's WAY too short. What one of their albums should I get?

i picked up "In Umbra Malitae Ambulabo, In Aeternum In Triumpho Tenebrarum" the other day (yeah). I recommend it fully. I also hope to pick up "Obscuritatem Advoco Amplectere Me" though I can't find it...

CaptainWaits
07-28-2005, 02:40 PM
why?

His music doesn't interest me, I can't listen to it frequently at all. And most of all, his voice is unique, but absolutely terrible. I feel this way for most Black Metal though, so I'm kind of discriminating him on the edge as well.

What about it "pisses you off"? And what Burzum have you heard?

Whatever Burzum my friend introduced me too. He has 3 or 4 of his albums.

TTTSNB
07-28-2005, 02:44 PM
What do you people think of Sigh? I just heard a song and loved it. Any albums I should get?

Freezing Moon
07-28-2005, 02:48 PM
i picked up "In Umbra Malitae Ambulabo, In Aeternum In Triumpho Tenebrarum" the other day (yeah). I recommend it fully. I also hope to pick up "Obscuritatem Advoco Amplectere Me" though I can't find it...

I just found "Obscuritatem Advoco Amplectere Me" on slsk. I'll upload it when I finish getting it if I have the time, unless you want to buy it.

edit: nevermind, he signed off :angry:

Stevie
07-28-2005, 02:57 PM
I just found "Obscuritatem Advoco Amplectere Me" on slsk. I'll upload it when I finish getting it if I have the time, unless you want to buy it.

edit: nevermind, he signed off :angry:

Thanks - but I prefer to buy albums...as part of support for the band.

Freezing Moon
07-28-2005, 03:43 PM
I'd like to buy more albums.... I'm just short on money.

What are some good distros, (preferably in the US, though not necessary) besides http://www.anti-design.co.uk/todestrieb/distro/ ?

Silenius
07-28-2005, 03:47 PM
I just picked up the Beherit/Archgoat split. Very good.

New good black metal bands from Germany everyone should check out:
Endstille
Zorn
Grabnebelfursten

naboo
07-28-2005, 09:54 PM
Alright, I have to ask. What do you guys think of Emperor's "In The Nightside Eclipse?"

Personally, I think it's terribly boring. No matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to like the album. I really do like the "Into The Infinity of Thoughts" though, but besides that, I can't find anything that I really like.

LegionsofMarduk
07-28-2005, 09:56 PM
What do you people think of Sigh? I just heard a song and loved it. Any albums I should get?

They're interesting to say the least. I had Imaginnary Sonicscape at one point in time but accidently deleted the files. It was decent, but I never bothered to re-download it. They combine a lot of different aspects to their music.

Freezing Moon
07-29-2005, 04:32 AM
Wow, I downloaded an Abruptum album, and it is awesome! Its like a pure wall of hatred and noise.... so cool. :)

The Gates Of Heaven
07-29-2005, 04:43 AM
What is your favorite Black Funeral CD? I've only heard Az-i-Dahak.

NP: The Axis of Perdition - Entangled in Mannequin Limbs

My favourite of what I've heard (Vampyr, Empire Of Blood, and half of Az-I-Dahak) would easily be Vampyr. Vampyr I own hardcopy, and although it says in the liner notes that it is 'merely a prototype for Empire Of Blood' I find that Vampyr is better than Empire, although this is not to say that Empire is bad.

Freezing Moon
07-29-2005, 04:49 AM
Alright, looks like I'll be checking out Vampyr.

NP: Blut Aus Nord - The Fall Chapter III

Viktory Ov Impvrity
07-29-2005, 04:59 AM
My favorite Black Funeral album is Az-I-Dahak.

And Abruptum is amazing, Black Noise is such a cool genre.

Apocalyptic Raids
07-29-2005, 07:31 AM
Just got Filosofem.

Wow.

RCA
07-29-2005, 09:42 AM
Wow, I downloaded an Abruptum album, and it is awesome! Its like a pure wall of hatred and noise.... so cool. :)

Is it noise as in overuse of blastbeats and indistinguishable guitar riffs? If so I'm going to pass on this band...

Uploads?

Freezing Moon
07-29-2005, 10:48 AM
Is it noise as in overuse of blastbeats and indistinguishable guitar riffs? If so I'm going to pass on this band...

Uploads?

No, it's noise as in a wall of noise. It doesn't have any rhythm for the most part, and its just chaotic noise that feels evil. Some of it is fairly normal back metal, but then it goes crazy.

It's like having a crazy nightmare.

Anyway...

Abruptum - De Profundis Mors Vas Consumet
hxxp://s27.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2EA6GVM2JC11F1CKFZBR8537GX

The CD is only 3 songs long, so I just uploaded the entire album.

RCA
07-29-2005, 10:55 AM
Wicked awesome, thanks FM. :D

Freezing Moon
07-29-2005, 11:00 AM
Wicked awesome, thanks FM. :D

No problem, hope you like it. :)

M-A didn't give it very good reviews, though. I thought it was pretty cool. I'm still planning on looking into more of their stuff, also.

o(x_x)o
07-29-2005, 11:06 AM
i have listened mostly to black metal for the last 2 years and was kinda into the scene but i have started to get away from it because it REALLY PISSES ME OFF that more and more ****ing morons think they can only be evil and true if they behave like nazis. specially in the german underground. i really hate fascists...

that was the main reason for me to stop buying boots and get some non-black metal shirts... i still love the music but since you shouldn't and actually can not listen to it without agreeing to its lyrics and ideology (the music is less music than lifestyle i think) i have started to apart from the scene

(i started with dimmu and cradle later listened mostly to marduk, darkthrone (the best i think), eisregen, totenmond, endstille, limbonic art, satyricon, gorgoroth... that kind of stuff)

o(x_x)o
07-29-2005, 11:08 AM
Viktory Ov Impvrity why the **** that avatar???

RCA
07-29-2005, 11:15 AM
I listen to black metal for the music. Should I stop listening to it if I like it for that reason?

I'm just curious.

o(x_x)o
07-29-2005, 11:23 AM
ofcourse not. but if i saw somebody wearing a black metal shirt of a band he does only like because of the music, knowing the members are fascists that is something wich would also piss me off. wearing band shirts is like accepting and totally agreeing to whatever the band says.

i still listen to alot of the bands i named

94_Hours
07-29-2005, 11:32 AM
I just picked up the Beherit/Archgoat split. Very good.
I have 'The Oath Of Black Blood' by Beherit and I love it.

RCA
07-29-2005, 11:39 AM
ofcourse not. but if i saw somebody wearing a black metal shirt of a band he does only like because of the music, knowing the members are fascists that is something wich would also piss me off. wearing band shirts is like accepting and totally agreeing to whatever the band says.

i still listen to alot of the bands i named

I'm going to have to disagree with you there.

I've got a Morbid Angel shirt, and I know that David Vincent was/is a satanist. But that doesn't mean I myself am a satanist. I bought the shirt to show my support for the band, and because I am a fan of their music. I know MA aren't black metal, but I'm using them as an example.

You shouldn't think that people are a certain way just because they wear a NSBM band's shirt. They could be fascist/racist, yes, but not all of them are. Some people just enjoy the music.

NP: Arghoslent - Flogging The Cargo

Imperial Necro
07-29-2005, 11:40 AM
Nazi ideology isn't black metal ideology, true black metal is Satanic/misanthropic/anti-life, whereas Nazism is political (therefore pro-life).

NSBM isn't the real McCoy in other words.

RCA
07-29-2005, 11:51 AM
Nazi ideology isn't black metal ideology, true black metal is Satanic/misanthropic/anti-life, whereas Nazism is political (therefore pro-life).

NSBM isn't the real McCoy in other words.

Alot of NSBM sucks too, IMO. :D

o(x_x)o
07-29-2005, 11:52 AM
i understand what you guys say. but if you wear a morbid angel shirt, knowing that guys was or is a satanist, you must somehow expect people to think you do agree with his way of thinking. you shouldnt be surprised about people calling you a nazi if you wore a band wich uses nazi simbology on their shirts. in my opinion when you wear a bandshirt, as i said, that shows you agree with their way of thinking. SPECIALLY in bm. but ofcourse you can never know. i know a lot of people who love darkthrone as much as i do, hating fascists as much as i do, wear darkthorne shirts, and know about their norsk arisk black metal album.

(sorry if my english is not that good)

Imperial Necro
07-29-2005, 11:54 AM
Alot of NSBM sucks too, IMO. :D

That's irrelevant though, because the lyrics of it hardly change the music.

RCA
07-29-2005, 11:55 AM
I don't expect random people to even know who MA are. :D

Plus, I could care less what other people think about me.

Well, alot of NS bands that I've heard also have subpar music. But I see what you mean. NS lyrics never stopped me from listening to Nokturnal Mortum. :D

LegionsofMarduk
07-29-2005, 01:30 PM

Funny...that's what I've said hundreds of times. But if they lyrics are christian, everyone seems to think the music sucks. :rolleyes:

Viktory Ov Impvrity
07-29-2005, 01:58 PM

Because lots of people get very pissed off over such a small thing.

LeperAffinity
07-29-2005, 05:03 PM
Funny...that's what I've said hundreds of times. But if they lyrics are christian, everyone seems to think the music sucks. :rolleyes:
Good point..it reminds me about the debates people have had over White Metal. It's been said that it's not true black metal, because black metal would never have pro-Christian lyrics, yet
That right there supports the existence of Christian black metal. It's not as if there is a Christian style of riffing or singing, the only difference is the lyrical content.

The Gates Of Heaven
07-29-2005, 06:04 PM

There's nothing wrong with the avatar he had. Grow some balls, kike.

LegionsofMarduk
07-29-2005, 10:53 PM
It's not as if there is a Christian style of riffing or singing, the only difference is the lyrical content.

DING DING DING DING

Ladies and gentlemen we have a winner!

hey...random thought...did you ever go through with that extreme metal show you were looking for song suggestions for? I know it was a while ago and you may have posted something about it but I can't remember and it just wandered it's way into my very sleep deprived brain.

The Gates Of Heaven
07-29-2005, 10:58 PM
Shut the **** up. You are an idiot. I hate those fags that say 'black metal is just music'.

LegionsofMarduk
07-29-2005, 11:02 PM
Shut the **** up. You are an idiot. I hate those fags that say 'black metal is just music'.

Suck my dick noob. I've been listening to black metal for longer than you've been outside your mothers cunt

RCA
07-29-2005, 11:06 PM

Umm, black metal is music.

BoboTheRagingHobo
07-30-2005, 12:00 AM
Umm, black metal is music.

He means that there is supposed to be more behind black metal then just the music and the sound/style its self.

Personally I kind of agree with it, but then I don't really care at the same time on a personal level. If the music has something genuine behind it, the music will usually turn out much better as much more feeling and thought goes into it.

I listen to black metal because I like it, end of story. And I frankly don't care if some elitest calls me a poser or something to that extent if I don't live the ideology of the genre.

RetiredAt21
07-30-2005, 12:36 AM
I thought we told The Gates of Heaven to leave and never return!

The Gates Of Heaven
07-30-2005, 01:24 AM
Suck my dick noob. I've been listening to black metal for longer than you've been outside your mothers cunt

I do not care how ****ing long you've been listening to it, don't dare ****ing attempt to assume authority over me. If you have indeed being listening to black metal for almost 17 years, your music tastes have matured extremely slowly if you still listen to marduk and still cannot understand black metal. I've been listening for nearly 3 years myself, and I'm sure your knowledge of the genre is far inferior to mine, and I can tell by the past few posts you've made.

Retiredat21, what the **** makes you think I'd heed the remarks and your moronic goth friends.

Imperial Necro
07-30-2005, 04:26 AM
That right there supports the existence of Christian black metal. It's not as if there is a Christian style of riffing or singing, the only difference is the lyrical content.

Yes, but it still isn't real black metal.

I've never said that Christian Black Metal's "music" is terrible. It's the fact that the music is based around a totally non-black metal subject, that skews it's genuinity. Christvermin have no place in BM.

NS is tolerable.

Huber
07-30-2005, 04:39 AM
I don't see how Christian themed music can keep the dark atmospheres of Black Metal, but I haven't heard any, so I don't know. Doesn't sound right to me though.

Imperial Necro
07-30-2005, 04:42 AM
Christian bands are absolutely ridiculous! I've seen a few, and they try to make it as if they're competing with the Satanic bands.

I wish I could find the links.

They say things like "Oh, so you think Satan is more evil than God? Haha, you are wrong! God has killed millions of people, how many has Satan killed? Exactly! Hah!"

What a tribe of retarded vermin.

o(x_x)o
07-30-2005, 06:16 AM
i bet most of you troo black metallers are so troo if you heard some black metal like death and you would actually like the music (but you knew the band is christian) you would say "arrgh fukking christian scum, lets kill them"

and pretend you raelly think the music is horrible

Stoic
07-30-2005, 06:24 AM
unsubstantiated claim my friend

o(x_x)o
07-30-2005, 06:30 AM
people caring about how true they are are actually untrue. and stupid.

Stoic
07-30-2005, 06:41 AM
I also find this tr00ness ridiculus but not all black metallers are like this. In fact the attitude of those that have actual knowledge and are musically experienced is far from the immature one you have in mind. Certain black metallers might seem close minded and elitist but this is because they have spent a lot of time on the genre and know it in depth.

People in this thread are absolutely fine. Some of them might have problem with christian lyrics (due to their ideology) but if the music is good they will certainly admit it :)

Ad Absurdum
07-30-2005, 07:50 AM
I'm going to buy some CDs today, are Anaal Nathrack really the heap of shite that they are rumoured to be?

Imperial Necro
07-30-2005, 07:53 AM
i bet most of you troo black metallers are so troo if you heard some black metal like death and you would actually like the music (but you knew the band is christian) you would say "arrgh fukking christian scum, lets kill them"

and pretend you raelly think the music is horrible

Did you just call Death black metal?

And you didn't read my post, or you are retarded.

RCA
07-30-2005, 09:14 AM
Okay, everyone shut up. This conversation is going to turn into an elitist circle-jerk, and we don't want that to happen.

But before we stop, The Gates Of Heaven: Go fondle yourself while you listen to the new Deathspell Omega. I'm sure you're tr00 enough to do so.

///

Is any other Arkhon Infaustus worth examining (I've got Perdition Insanabilis)?

Arucard
07-30-2005, 09:18 AM
Bands i have recently got heavily into :

Limbonic Art
Drudkh
Emporer (Earlier stuff)
Immortal
Aggaloch (Folky, i know)
Isengard

Dr. Killgreedy
07-30-2005, 09:19 AM
is there any other setherial album out yet besides hell eternal? ive been looking and havent seen anything about it yet.

LeperAffinity
07-30-2005, 09:23 AM
DING DING DING DING

Ladies and gentlemen we have a winner!

hey...random thought...did you ever go through with that extreme metal show you were looking for song suggestions for? I know it was a while ago and you may have posted something about it but I can't remember and it just wandered it's way into my very sleep deprived brain.
I did, it was on the air for a few months, but unfortunately my college sucked horse feces so I had to take my leave.
Perfect example of why no one takes that seriously:

Well, first off let me say that any band which places any emphasis or importance on any religion, including Satanism, is in serious need of a brain transplant. I'd rather listen to Christian rock than another band singing about the bloody goats. Enough is enough. If people want to talk about gimmick bands, lets talk about the children writing 3rd grade lyrics about the same boring predictable cliche nonsense. If people want to talk about dishonest bands, lets talk about the legions of people who proclaim to adhere to the principles of Satanism, meanwhile waste their lives away playing Playstation and working at McDonalds. If people want to talk about bands who are fake, talk about 99.99999% of bands out there who preach about the war on Christianity and don't do shit about it. If anyone wants to talk about parody bands, lets discuss all these people who say "black metal is more than just music" then focus on everything BUT the music. If anyone wants to talk about joke bands, lets talk about all the people who claim to despise society yet are just as law abiding and obedient as the sheep they claim to loathe. And I'll tell you what, if you want to talk about hoax bands, lets take a look at every band with the same looking logo, the same sounding album, the same mediocre artwork, the same riffs I've heard on every album since Transilvanian Hunger and the same ranting about how Jesus is a whore and "every Christian must die". If anything, Velvet Cacoon has been the most authentic band in years. We might have shrouded ourselves in some glorified stories and had a laugh in the process, but the principles we believe in, the message we carried, a fascination with the stars and silence, with drugs, surreal dissociative experiences and a deep appreciation and respect for nature, those were more real than anything you'll find in "black metal" these days.

LegionsofMarduk
07-30-2005, 12:43 PM
Without replying to idiotic fuckwits...

is there any other setherial album out yet besides hell eternal? ive been looking and havent seen anything about it yet.

Yes, Setherial have quite a few albums. I've got 4 albums...

From The Ancient Ruins
A Hail To The Faceless Angels
Nord
Endtime Divine

I listed them in order of favorite to least favorite, but they're all good albums.

I did, it was on the air for a few months, but unfortunately my college sucked horse feces so I had to take my leave.

bah...that sucks.

Dr. Killgreedy
07-30-2005, 01:47 PM
thanks man, i appreciate it. ill check them out if i can find 'em. do you think cduniverse.com would have it? oh well ill try it. thanks again.

94_Hours
07-30-2005, 02:54 PM
does anyone have Ravishing Grimness by Dakthrone? If so, could someone either upload it or give me their soulseek name. thanks a lot

black\m/metal
07-30-2005, 04:50 PM
What kind of BM are Limbonic Art? I've heard alot about them, but never listened to them, is it orchestral like the later Emperor or straight forward like...gorgoroth? Any reccomendations?

Ad Absurdum
07-30-2005, 04:52 PM
does anyone have Ravishing Grimness by Dakthrone? If so, could someone either upload it or give me their soulseek name. thanks a lot

I've got it, give me a minute while I get on Slsk and check my name, I'll edit it in.

Edit - azathoth666

BoboTheRagingHobo
07-30-2005, 05:06 PM
What kind of BM are Limbonic Art? I've heard alot about them, but never listened to them, is it orchestral like the later Emperor or straight forward like...gorgoroth? Any reccomendations?

They are the wall of noise symphonic black metal like Emperor.

Freezing Moon
07-30-2005, 05:06 PM
I feel as though I need to have my say on this more than just the music thing.

I believe that there is more to black metal than just the music, but concentrating only on those things is absurd. The hatred portrayed in true black metal needs to be there, to make the music good. In order to write a good black metal song, you need to pour out your emotions into the guitar playing, vocals, etc. So if people only concentrate on this, but make shitty music, then they're an absolute joke. Black Metal ideaology is anti-chrisitan, because the peole creating black metal are using their hatred towards religion, chrisitianity, to create their music.

So yes there is more, but to concentrate on it all the time is utterly absurd. Use your hatred when making the music, not to make yourself extremely kvlt and true.

Ad Absurdum
07-30-2005, 05:09 PM
I feel as though I need to have my say on this more than just the music thing.

I believe that there is more to black metal than just the music, but concentrating only on those things is absurd. The hatred portrayed in true black metal needs to be there, to make the music good. In order to write a good black metal song, you need to pour out your emotions into the guitar playing, vocals, etc. So if people only concentrate on this, but make shitty music, then they're an absolute joke. Black Metal ideaology is anti-chrisitan, because the peole creating black metal are using their hatred towards religion, chrisitianity, to create their music.

So yes there is more, but to concentrate on it all the time is utterly absurd. Use your hatred when making the music, not to make yourself extremely kvlt and true.

I like your view. I think that there has to be hatred in black metal, I really don't give a shit what the hatred is about or if it ties in with my views.

LegionsofMarduk
07-30-2005, 05:15 PM
There is more to many black metal bands than just the music. That is the case with most real music. But that does NOT define a genre. Nor does the lyrical content. The bands personal feelings and idiology do NOT change the genre of the music. It just doesn't. You can call it what you want, you can call me an idiot, you can say whatever the hell you want. But whether someone sings about cutting christ's dick off or their weekly fucking grocery list does not ever, in any case, whatsoever change the music. The music stays the same. Case in point: Horde. Ever hear 'em? Is it the best black metal album ever released? No. But it's decent. It's certainly not utter shit. But for someone like the above noted idiotic fuckwit to listen to it, it'd would be fine...until they opened the cd insert and read the lyrics.

shamed-angel
07-30-2005, 05:21 PM
I know they're not black metal, but in agreement with Marduk, Stryper are a really good Thrash/Glam Metal band. But they sing about Jesus, and their lyrics are highly religious? Does that change their music for me? Not in the slightest. And I don't see why it should for anyone else...

The Gates Of Heaven
07-30-2005, 06:57 PM
Okay, everyone shut up. This conversation is going to turn into an elitist circle-jerk, and we don't want that to happen.

But before we stop, The Gates Of Heaven: Go fondle yourself while you listen to the new Deathspell Omega. I'm sure you're tr00 enough to do so.

///

Is any other Arkhon Infaustus worth examining (I've got Perdition Insanabilis)?

Haha. The new DSO sucks, btw.

To the guy that was considering getting Anaal Nathrakh, they are terrible. They sound like an anally raped Carcass.

Ad Absurdum
07-30-2005, 06:59 PM

To the guy that was considering getting Anaal Nathrakh, they are terrible. They sound like an anally raped Carcass.

I didn't do it, and I don't think I will. I trust your judgement after I bought that Carpathian Forest album. ugh

Edit - To the guy looking for Ravishing Grimness, my computer crashed there, and I think I saw a message window on Slksk before it went. If you haven't got it yet, try again, I wasn't ignoring you on purpose.

LeperAffinity
07-30-2005, 07:13 PM

What's wrong with Kenose? I find it to be among their best.

VeedBok
07-30-2005, 09:04 PM

Haha thats funny but i have to disagree i think Anaal Nathrakh are quite awesome but the vocals are pretty bad but still cool.

VeedBok
07-30-2005, 09:06 PM
I just read that the Gorgoroth guitar is in jail for 3 years for rape. Pretty sick.

I also read that Abbath is working on new material with the guitarist from Enslaved and that the music style is the same as "At The Heart of Winter".

RCA
07-30-2005, 09:07 PM

Eh, it's alright. I like III the most.

Dancin' Man
07-30-2005, 09:28 PM
Someone please post a DSO album. I've never heard any and it's suprisingly hard to find. I love the Anaal Nathrakh vocals. In fact, I think they're the highlight. They're like a banshee scream.

Arucard
07-30-2005, 09:31 PM
I like your view. I think that there has to be hatred in black metal, I really don't give a shit what the hatred is about or if it ties in with my views.

I agree with that, its pure passion. I couldn't care less whether they are angry at Christians, Goths or Bush, as long as the music retains the hatred and suffering portrayed in the songs.

Dancin' Man
07-30-2005, 09:38 PM
I don't think they need hatred at all. In fact I like that tinge of irony when the lyrics are not reflected by the style of music. Also, not all Emperor lyrics are about hatred but more often about ultimate destruction or the apocalypse which I find more interesting anyway. Granted there are no flowers or puppies, but there isn't hatred.

bassaholica2004
07-30-2005, 09:39 PM
I also read that Abbath is working on new material with the guitarist from Enslaved and that the music style is the same as "At The Heart of Winter".
This sounds interesting. Do you know what its gonna be called or released or anything?

Dancin' Man
07-30-2005, 10:02 PM
AtHoW is my favorite Immortal release. I just hope they find a better vocalist.

Freezing Moon
07-30-2005, 10:41 PM
I don't think they need hatred at all. In fact I like that tinge of irony when the lyrics are not reflected by the style of music. Also, not all Emperor lyrics are about hatred but more often about ultimate destruction or the apocalypse which I find more interesting anyway. Granted there are no flowers or puppies, but there isn't hatred.
There is quite a difference between singing about hatred and driving your muisc with hatred / using it as an inspiration.

Pesttanz
07-31-2005, 02:44 AM
AtHoW is my favorite Immortal release. I just hope they find a better vocalist.

And what relevance does this bare to the black metal thread?

Ad Absurdum
07-31-2005, 12:47 PM
Me and my friend just recorded some unholy black metal, it's obviously not serious but I thought I'd let you hear it anyway.

http://www.myspace.com/northernfrost6

I also posted this at our local kiddie metal forum in Edinburgh (http://minimish.com/MiniMishForum/index.php), their reaction should be funny.

TWade
07-31-2005, 12:54 PM
I've never listened to tr00 black metal and quite frankly I'm really not interested. Someone who likes melodic metal would be very opposed to that kind of music.

I agree :thumb:

Melodic metal is much more fun to play also.

RCA
07-31-2005, 01:13 PM
And what relevance does this bare to the black metal thread?

Immortal were black metal. There's your relevance.

VeedBok
07-31-2005, 11:36 PM
This sounds interesting. Do you know what its gonna be called or released or anything?

nope just that he is working on new material. I will try to look into it more.

Pesttanz
08-01-2005, 02:31 AM
Immortal were black metal. There's your relevance.

I could get a better response out of a motor engine.

This thread is terrible. Do all users in here gormlessly repeat the information that they have been cockfed by Metal Hammer?

Immortal's first album, possibly first two, were black metal. Not good black metal though. The rest is ****. Sell-outs are not black metal at all, regardless of earlier stuff. Get it right kikes.

Purple Floyd
08-01-2005, 02:35 AM
yo
yo

can u peeps recc-o-mend me some tight nigga metal?

fo sho

keep it real

-g

Pesttanz
08-01-2005, 02:38 AM
**** off ****skin.

I Eat Souls
08-01-2005, 02:40 AM
yo
yo

can u peeps recc-o-mend me some tight nigga metal?

fo sho

keep it real

-gfo sho dizawgizzle afta all , dis iz da BLACK metal u no wut im sayin

Purple Floyd
08-01-2005, 02:42 AM
we gotta k33p it reel yo

yeah

ye
ye

homes

who we be

I Eat Souls
08-01-2005, 02:46 AM
ye
ye

homes

who we be
ye
ye

u know who we be

we be BM, G!

hold up da badge like ur shoutin at summit
fuck up dez fools face like der fightin a trumpit

I Eat Souls
08-01-2005, 02:49 AM
and chew on a BLACK crumpit
G
D TO DA IRT WE REPREsezent da earth
ridin down da dirt hill
catchin a cheep thrill
whipin da dirt off my escalade grill

shroud
08-01-2005, 02:54 AM

This thread is terrible. Do all users in here gormlessly repeat the information that they have been cockfed by Metal Hammer?

Immortal's first album, possibly first two, were black metal. Not good black metal though. The rest is ****. Sell-outs are not black metal at all, regardless of earlier stuff. Get it right kikes.
You're an idiot.

I Eat Souls
08-01-2005, 02:54 AM
GGGRRRRRRRR
GRRR-ARGHHHHHHH
ARGHHH-GRRRRR
GRRRRARGGGGAAAAHHH!
/screaming 4 the devil!
REEEMIXZXX

REEEEEEEEEWIREEEEEEEEZZITTT

GRR-AR-GGRR-GRR-ARR
GRR-ARGHH-GRR-RAAAAAAARG
GGGRRRRRRRROAAAARD

Pesttanz
08-01-2005, 02:59 AM
Fuck Off Juden ****** Scum! Eternal Hellfires Rain Upon Your Cursed Shit Covered Flesh!

The Noonward Race
08-01-2005, 03:01 AM
Fuck Off Juden ****** Scum! Eternal Hellfires Rain Upon Your Cursed Shit Covered Flesh!
I'll take it like a man!
G'night.
Remember, Downtune or don't tune! :wave:

Pesttanz
08-01-2005, 03:06 AM
Silence Kike Sludge.

Lord Abortion
08-01-2005, 07:52 AM
what the hell has been going on here?

I'm going to get some of you losers a ban

pastor jacobi
08-01-2005, 08:11 AM
pesttanz?
is that just a song by absurd or is it something else?

Lefty
08-01-2005, 08:27 AM
As posted in the Death Heads thread;

Trails of Anguish - Relentless Abhorrence of Misery's Grievance
hxxp://s46.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1B6NDXSPB3XZE3OCEB1A22DJO0

One can argue if it's black metal or not. I choose not to argue. It's descent music nonetheless.

Liegedude
08-01-2005, 08:31 AM
Is anyone here into Akitsa? Punk/Oi! influenced black metal from Canada, its pretty awesome stuff.

slaughteredfirst
08-01-2005, 09:07 AM

Ok, so...if a band sells out they are no longer black metal, even if they play very black metal sounding music. Right ok what ever you say my friend.

Can anyone give me some Marduk *sp?* songs to download because I have been meaning to check out that band.

Dancin' Man
08-01-2005, 09:41 AM
Pesttanz is an idiot and needs to be banned/ignored. Same goes for Purple Floyd.

Marduk songs to get...

Sulphur Souls and Materialized in Stone from Opus Nocturne
On Darkened Wings and Those of the Unlight from Those of the Unlight
Hearse and Bleached Bones from World Funeral.

THose are the only 3 albums I have. Be warned, World Funeral is very different from previous releases. Not as true, thicker production and at times the riffing styles border on death metal.

slaughteredfirst
08-01-2005, 09:56 AM
Pesttanz is an idiot and needs to be banned/ignored. Same goes for Purple Floyd.

Marduk songs to get...

Sulphur Souls and Materialized in Stone from Opus Nocturne
On Darkened Wings and Those of the Unlight from Those of the Unlight
Hearse and Bleached Bones from World Funeral.

THose are the only 3 albums I have. Be warned, World Funeral is very different from previous releases. Not as true, thicker production and at times the riffing styles border on death metal.

Do you think you could upload some of those?

Limewire is being faggy.

Dancin' Man
08-01-2005, 10:16 AM
hahahah, you're lazy. yeah, I'll get a .rar set up. I'll post it in about 2 hours, I'm going to watch American History X.

Vortigon
08-01-2005, 10:45 AM
Lurker Of Chalice - Minions (http://rapidshare.de/files/3551085/04_lurker_of_chalice-minions-amrc.mp3.html)

Just mentioned this band in the death heads thread, thought I'd do the honourable thing and put the upload link in the more relevant thread. So here it is, very atmospheric, a bit strange and very good.

slaughteredfirst
08-01-2005, 10:47 AM
hahahah, you're lazy. yeah, I'll get a .rar set up. I'll post it in about 2 hours, I'm going to watch American History X.

:lol: What can I say. I am a lazy asshole.

Searously though, Limewire is being faggy.

LegionsofMarduk
08-01-2005, 11:05 AM
Personally, I think Those of the Unlight is Marduk's best album. Opus Nocturne is also a really good album. Often overlooked though. Heavan Shall Burn...When We Are Gathered is good as well, though quite different than their older stuff.

Uploads:
hxxp://s43.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3646GNZGU3RGE0JM413WMJBLMG

hxxp://s43.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0IF2ZEV7S8PL701Y6IANYN6HS9

hxxp://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1724MZD24ZATU31RQD5YR64EK8

I'll post a couple more after lunch if DM hasn't already.

Dancin' Man
08-01-2005, 12:20 PM
hxxp://s46.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2HM52KV0KM06R0H222UXDVHLFR Marduk Sampler

Also, American History X may be one of my favorite movies now. It is beautifully shot and the story is excellent. Edward Norton also happens to be an excellent actor.

Lord Abortion
08-01-2005, 01:11 PM
/\/\ one of my favourite films of all time

you know in pagan fears by mayhem, about 3:30 in, when hellhammer plays the bell on his cymbal as the drumbeat?
that's fucking incredible

Freezing Moon
08-01-2005, 02:09 PM
Lurker Of Chalice - Minions (http://rapidshare.de/files/3551085/04_lurker_of_chalice-minions-amrc.mp3.html)

Just mentioned this band in the death heads thread, thought I'd do the honourable thing and put the upload link in the more relevant thread. So here it is, very atmospheric, a bit strange and very good.

Thanks, checking them out right now. :)

As posted in the Death Heads thread;

Trails of Anguish - Relentless Abhorrence of Misery's Grievance
hxxp://s46.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1B6NDXSPB3XZE3OCEB1A22DJO0

One can argue if it's black metal or not. I choose not to argue. It's descent music nonetheless.

Also checking this out, thanks.

I've never been much of a fan of Marduk.

Det_Nosnip
08-01-2005, 05:06 PM
What do you guys think of Carpathian Forest? I'm not too knowledgeable about the black metal scene, but they seem to be pretty big. I got linked to them by another band..I think it was when I was checking out Borknagar on metalstorm (on the bands page, they have a list of connections that the members have to other groups, similar bands, etc). I'm downloading "Defending the Throne of Evil" right now.

LeperAffinity
08-01-2005, 05:07 PM
Is anyone here into Akitsa? Punk/Oi! influenced black metal from Canada, its pretty awesome stuff.
I've got the Total Servitude release, and it's not that bad, although it took some getting used to at first. The vocals were rather unexpected.

Already replied in Death Heads, but it's my duty to endorse anything Wrest is involved in, that man can do no wrong. On a sadder note, the release date for the Twilight album(Black metal supergroup of sorts featuring Wrest, Malefic, Azentrius, Hildolf, and Lord Imperial) has mysteriously vanished from the website, two days shy of the European release.
What do you guys think of Carpathian Forest? I'm not too knowledgeable about the black metal scene, but they seem to be pretty big. I got linked to them by another band..I think it was when I was checking out Borknagar on metalstorm (on the bands page, they have a list of connections that the members have to other groups, similar bands, etc). I'm downloading "Defending the Throne of Evil" right now.
It's not a bad album by any means, but they've always been more of a rythym-driven black metal band. They have a lot of rock and roll-ish riffs, and aren't thatfast. But the music is still catchy as hell.

Det_Nosnip
08-01-2005, 05:20 PM
Rock. Yeah, the only Black metal band that I've heard alot of besides Dimmu is Naglfar, and they rule. Well, I guess Arcturus and Borknagar are *kind of* black metal. I dunno...it gets really hard to call when bands start bringing in progressive+avant garde elements.

Ad Absurdum
08-01-2005, 05:44 PM

I bought Strange Old Brew, I really didn't like it because it wasn't my style of black metal; I guess they are a love of hate band.

Lord Abortion
08-01-2005, 05:53 PM
I really like carpathian forest and one of their albums is on my to buy list

Stoic
08-01-2005, 05:54 PM
Lurker Of Chalice - Minions

I didnt like it at all. Tiring and without structure, did nothing to me or I just cant get it :(

ATM
08-01-2005, 05:57 PM
Marduk are amazing. That sampler was really good.

VeedBok
08-01-2005, 06:39 PM
Yeah Marduk are a ****in awesome band i like bassically all of there releases

black\m/metal
08-02-2005, 02:20 AM
What do you guys think Emperor's best album is? I'd have to say its Anthems and then ITNSE and then promestheus but what do you think? Also what are Ishahn(sp?) new groups and are they any good?

Imperial Necro
08-02-2005, 05:32 AM
Marduk are amazing. That sampler was really good.

:lol:

Not really. They've never released any music that's outstanding, or totally different to anything else. Just pretty bland, half-assed sounding black metal really.

Apart from the odd couple of songs.

Jondur
08-02-2005, 06:15 AM
Well, as Legions said, I think those of the Unlight and the controversially named EP are excellent. Nightwing also has some interesting moments.

Aside from that I think they have a tendency to be arse

Jondur
08-02-2005, 06:16 AM
What do you guys think Emperor's best album is? I'd have to say its Anthems and then ITNSE and then promestheus but what do you think? Also what are Ishahn(sp?) new groups and are they any good?

As Shadows Rise 7" is the release I enjoy the most.

LegionsofMarduk
08-02-2005, 06:39 AM

Wrath of the Tyrant is really good. As are In The Nightside Eclipse and Anthems. I wish I could find an original pressing of Wrath of the Tyrant.

Imperial Necro
08-02-2005, 06:45 AM
Well, as Legions said, I think those of the Unlight and the controversially named EP are excellent. Nightwing also has some interesting moments.

Aside from that I think they have a tendency to be arse

Yeah, those albums in particular are alright, but I wouldn't really call anything they've done "amazing".

Vortigon
08-02-2005, 08:52 AM
I didnt like it at all. Tiring and without structure, did nothing to me or I just cant get it :(

That's fair enough, a few months ago I might've said the same, but these days I'm exploring the more ambient and experimental sides of black metal, and enjoying the results. By the way, I'm interested in hearing some of the LLN bands, so far all I've heard is some Mutiilation, maybe could someone upload something by Moevot or Belketre? I've had real trouble trying to get hold of anything, I thought maybe this was the best place to ask.

ATM
08-02-2005, 09:36 AM
:lol:

Not really. They've never released any music that's outstanding, or totally different to anything else. Just pretty bland, half-assed sounding black metal really.

Apart from the odd couple of songs.

I'm new to the genre, so it's not bland to me :)

Lord Abortion
08-02-2005, 10:34 AM
apart from missing wrath of the tyrant and that equillibrium IX owns promethius muchly you have the order down fine

Dancin' Man
08-02-2005, 10:54 AM

I like Prometheus best then Anthems, IX Equilibrium and ITNE but all of them are close. Ihsahn is right now doing Thou Shalt Suffer alone (used to be death metal but then he took over and now it's atmospheric stuff) and Peccatum with his wife. Peccatum are ace if you like avant-garde stuff.

You're welcome for the Marduk. I think I represented them pretty well.

Unhappy_poet/bassist
08-02-2005, 11:01 AM
I love Cradle, not really black metal, but awesome nonetheless. I tend to be a little hostile towards black metal due to the Darkthrone Nazi type bands.

slaughteredfirst
08-02-2005, 11:14 AM

I just picked up Anthems and its great.

My list right now is

Anthems-ITNSE-Promestheus

I need to get equillibrium IX. :upset:

Imperial Necro
08-02-2005, 11:25 AM
I love Cradle, not really black metal, but awesome nonetheless. I tend to be a little hostile towards black metal due to the Darkthrone Nazi type bands.

Darkthrone are not fucking Nazis.

Lord Abortion
08-02-2005, 11:28 AM
why do we have to point this kind of thing out to EVERY SINGLE new entrant into this thread?

same with the cradle comment, I personally love cradle, but recognise that only the first one and a bit albums and one of the demos were BM...

Shattered_Future
08-02-2005, 11:30 AM

I don't know if they are...but evidence on their cds sure points to it.

For example: On Transylvanian Hunger, drummer Fenriz had the following printed on the album: "We would like to state that Transylvanian Hunger stands beyond any criticism. If any man should attempt to criticize this LP, he should be thoroughly patronized for his obvious Jewish behavior."

Also, on the back, the album featured the slogan "Norwegian Aryan Black Metal".

Course, that could be just for publicity attention...

Imperial Necro
08-02-2005, 11:35 AM
Please read the inside of the album Panzerfaust, to set the record straight.

It explains they are not a political/Nazi band. Furthermore, even if they were actually Nazis, none of their music is Nazi themed.

Fenriz has explained in interviews that the word "Jew" is synonymous with "idiot" in parts of Norway.

Ad Absurdum
08-02-2005, 11:35 AM
I don't know if they are...but evidence on their cds sure points to it.

For example: On Transylvanian Hunger, drummer Fenriz had the following printed on the album: "We would like to state that Transylvanian Hunger stands beyond any criticism. If any man should attempt to criticize this LP, he should be thoroughly patronized for his obvious Jewish behavior."

Also, on the back, the album featured the slogan "Norwegian Aryan Black Metal".

Course, that could be just for publicity attention...
Damn, you've got some learning to do. Nazi means national socialism, it's a political party that draws on both nationalism and socialism. Anti-semitism (hating Jews) goes way back, and I mean way back, and just because they claim to be Aryan doesn't mean they are Nazis. Aryan is a race of people, not a poltical belief. There's plenty of black metal bands that are Nazi, Darkthrone aren't one of them though.

Edit - Haha, my friend told me that Fenriz's apology for the Jewish comment was something like "see here in Norway, the word Jew is used as a negative term", I thought that was pretty funny (I don't know if that was his actual apology).

Dancin' Man
08-02-2005, 11:46 AM
Fenriz has explained in interviews that the word "Jew" is synonymous with "idiot" in parts of Norway.

and on MX.

RCA
08-02-2005, 12:39 PM
All the kvlt-kiddies think they're tr00 because they like bands who "Heil Hitler."

Kvlt-kiddies: Stop pretending to like black metal.

bassaholica2004
08-02-2005, 01:13 PM
I never hear much about Marduk's Nightwing album. I personally thought it was a good album, and a bit different than a lot of BM. You guys are right though; they aren't anything special or different, but what they do is really good IMO.

RCA
08-02-2005, 01:23 PM
I never hear much about Marduk's Nightwing album. I personally thought it was a good album, and a bit different than a lot of BM. You guys are right though; they aren't anything special or different, but what they do is really good IMO.

IMO, that's the only good Marduk album.

VeedBok
08-02-2005, 01:50 PM

Haha i read that and i was laughing pretty hard. Though it should be criticised because of the horrible quality.

VeedBok
08-02-2005, 01:51 PM
IMO, that's the only good Marduk album.

Yeah that is a really great album but heaven shall burn is also awesome.

Unhappy_poet/bassist
08-02-2005, 01:58 PM

Right, they only think that to question their lyrics and album titles is "Jewish Behavior."

Fine so be it, I stand corrected.

Imperial Necro
08-02-2005, 02:35 PM
Haha i read that and i was laughing pretty hard. Though it should be criticised because of the horrible quality.

gtfo of this thread, you fucking retard.

Lord Abortion
08-02-2005, 02:38 PM
you have no idea of real black metal do you?... go home and listen to your own pathetic excuses, child

pastor jacobi
08-02-2005, 04:03 PM
Right, they only think that to question their lyrics and album titles is "Jewish Behavior."

Fine so be it, I stand corrected.

If I'm not mistaken they wrote "Darkthrone is not a nazi or political band" with decently sized letters on the back of their Panzerfaust album?

Imperial Necro
08-02-2005, 04:19 PM
Yes, as I have pointed out, though in the inside of the booklet.

I remember when I was in the store, considering purchasing that album, I met a guy I hadn't spoken to in nearly a year, and his girlfriend. He saw the album in my hand and said "Fucking Nazis". Then when I read the insides of the booklet on the way home, I giggled to myself. :lol:

Oh ignorant people. :p

Ad Absurdum
08-02-2005, 05:29 PM
Yes, as I have pointed out, though in the inside of the booklet.

I remember when I was in the store, considering purchasing that album, I met a guy I hadn't spoken to in nearly a year, and his girlfriend. He saw the album in my hand and said "Fucking Nazis". Then when I read the insides of the booklet on the way home, I giggled to myself. :lol:

Oh ignorant people. :p

Haha, it's only in the original pressing though isn't it? I've got the digipack and it isn't there, I was thoroughly disappionted. Then again, maybe I just didn't look hard enough...

Lord Abortion
08-02-2005, 05:31 PM
I borrowed the original pressing from a friend for about 6 months

Imperial Necro
08-02-2005, 05:38 PM
Haha, it's only in the original pressing though isn't it? I've got the digipack and it isn't there, I was thoroughly disappionted. Then again, maybe I just didn't look hard enough...

I'll get the CD and type it out for you. ;)

DARKTHRONE IS CERTAINLY NOT A NAZI-BAND NOR A POLITCAL BAND, THOSE OF YOU WHO STILL MIGHT THINK SO, YOU CAN LICK MOTHER MARY'S ASSHOLE IN ETERNITY.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lord Abortion
08-02-2005, 05:45 PM
DARKTHRONE IS CERTAINLY NOT A NAZI-BAND NOR A POLITCAL BAND, THOSE OF YOU WHO STILL MIGHT THINK SO, YOU CAN LICK MOTHER MARY'S ASSHOLE IN ETERNITY.
/bows to Fenriz's brilliance

Ad Absurdum
08-02-2005, 05:49 PM
Shit I'm slow, I thought we were still talking about Transilvanian Hunger :lol:. I don't have Panzerfaust yet, but that message is fucking hilarious.

The Gates Of Heaven
08-03-2005, 01:17 AM
Ok, so...if a band sells out they are no longer black metal, even if they play very black metal sounding music. Right ok what ever you say my friend.

Can anyone give me some Marduk *sp?* songs to download because I have been meaning to check out that band.

Black metal isn't just music you stupid ****. I've said that countless times here already. Marduk = non-atmospheric swedish drivel. A terrible example of black metal, if you could even call it that.

Pesttanz is a song by Absurd of Thuringian Pagan Madness, in English means Plague Dance.

RCA
08-03-2005, 01:21 AM
Black metal isn't just music you stupid ****. I've said that countless times here already. Marduk = non-atmospheric swedish drivel. A terrible example of black metal, if you could even call it that.

Get over yourself. Black metal is just music. It's not a feeling or a way of life or any of that elitist tr00 kvlt-kiddie nonsense.

"How are you feeling today Joe?"

"Oh, I'm feeling black metal."

:rolleyes:

///

In other news, the new Draugar kicks ass.

NP: Draugar - I Come As A Curse

Huber
08-03-2005, 01:44 AM
There was a Black Metal movement, and some members of it made Black Metal music. Two totally seperate things. Some people just never realize it.

I don't agree with most of the musicians, but I think most of them are pretty smart and respectable. They have guts.

Dancin' Man
08-03-2005, 02:12 AM
Get over yourself. Black metal is just music. It's not a feeling or a way of life or any of that elitist tr00 kvlt-kiddie nonsense.

"How are you feeling today Joe?"

"Oh, I'm feeling black metal."

:rolleyes:

Black metal is the new myspace.

:myspace smiley:

ANyway, I like Marduk because they're so easy to listen to, use good production and aren't wrapped up in sounding tr00. I will say though, that their older work is much better than the new. But in the end, DM>BM

Freezing Moon
08-03-2005, 03:50 AM
In other news, the new Draugar kicks ass.

Which just so happens to be one of the downloads in my new thread. :)
http://www.musicianforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=374036

I've had my say on the black metal being more than just music thing, back a few pages.

Imperial Necro
08-03-2005, 03:51 AM
Black metal is not the new myspace, that is nonsense and a terrible attitude towards the genre. Myspace is just trying to be "black metal", and failing miserably, destroying the genre's reputation and giving sources for you idiots to make such ridiculous claims.

Black metal isn't the majestic enigma that some "kvlt kiddy" 14 year olds try to make it out to be, but it certainly is much more than "just music" to some people. Cut out the fucking ignorance, please.

Lord Abortion
08-03-2005, 07:42 AM
there is to my mind, a direct correlation between great music and the intelligence of it's composers, that is part of what attracts me to Black Metal in the first place, part of the black metal anti-religious movement in norway came from the questioning of the church control in that country. It takes intelligence to think and act in that way...

admittedly alot of the more militant actions partaken in by the "inner circle" were the result of drunken rage against the world but they came as a result of a deep rooted idealas and beliefs that they had and as they grew older, Varg especially, became greatly knowlegable and intelligent spokespeople for thir beliefs...

ATM
08-03-2005, 08:44 AM
Ollie, is that album you uploaded still around here? I think it was some doom metal.

ATM
08-03-2005, 08:45 AM
Black metal is the new myspace.

:myspace smiley:

ANyway, I like Marduk because they're so easy to listen to, use good production and aren't wrapped up in sounding tr00. I will say though, that their older work is much better than the new. But in the end, DM>BM

I listen to a lot more BM then DM :)

Lord Abortion
08-03-2005, 10:32 AM
Ollie, is that album you uploaded still around here? I think it was some doom metal.

hxxp://yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=34ZQ0CHQBW70B0ZOP41ZDG8KSI

Cathedral- the eathereal mirror, should be

Jondur
08-03-2005, 10:40 AM
there is to my mind, a direct correlation between great music and the intelligence of it's composers, that is part of what attracts me to Black Metal in the first place, part of the black metal anti-religious movement in norway came from the questioning of the church control in that country. It takes intelligence to think and act in that way...

admittedly alot of the more militant actions partaken in by the "inner circle" were the result of drunken rage against the world but they came as a result of a deep rooted idealas and beliefs that they had and as they grew older, Varg especially, became greatly knowlegable and intelligent spokespeople for thir beliefs...

You're joking aren't you?! Intelligent? Yeah right! All the crap that happened was because of stupid teenage rebellion. They wanted to be the most evil, sinister thing ever. And as for Varg becoming an intelligent spokesperson... well maybe in comparison to your average neo-nazi bonehead!

ATM
08-03-2005, 11:10 AM
hxxp://yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=34ZQ0CHQBW70B0ZOP41ZDG8KSI

Cathedral- the eathereal mirror, should be

Thanks man

Dancin' Man
08-03-2005, 11:21 AM
Black metal is not the new myspace, that is nonsense and a terrible attitude towards the genre. Myspace is just trying to be "black metal", and failing miserably, destroying the genre's reputation and giving sources for you idiots to make such ridiculous claims.

Black metal isn't the majestic enigma that some "kvlt kiddy" 14 year olds try to make it out to be, but it certainly is much more than "just music" to some people. Cut out the fucking ignorance, please.

MX needs a sarcasm key or less idiots, either one will work.

Enslaved - As Fire Swept Clean the Earth - doesn't get much better than this.

Thank you Jondur. I think some of those groups may have become intelligent but none of them started that way. Also, I need some Doom to recommend to Arrest This Man. He's heard Candlemass, I recommended Cathedral, St Vitus and My Dying Bride. Who'd I miss?

Also, why is that candlemass link not working for me? I fixed the x's.

Ihsahn
08-03-2005, 11:36 AM
MX needs a sarcasm key or less idiots, either one will work.

Enslaved - As Fire Swept Clean the Earth - doesn't get much better than this.

Thank you Jondur. I think some of those groups may have become intelligent but none of them started that way. Also, I need some Doom to recommend to Arrest This Man. He's heard Candlemass, I recommended Cathedral, St Vitus and My Dying Bride. Who'd I miss?

Also, why is that candlemass link not working for me? I fixed the x's.

Though I'm not Jondur... try Solitude Aeturnus, Solstice, Trouble and Reverend Bizarre.

Moses
08-03-2005, 02:29 PM
I feel that a black metal fan could really enjoy the darkness in Rachmaninoff's Prelude in C# minor. My thread is on the first page and contains that upload.

VeedBok
08-03-2005, 03:00 PM
gtfo of this thread, you fucking retard.

you have no idea of real black metal do you?... go home and listen to your own pathetic excuses, child

Okay i didnt mean it like that. I know that quality of most tr00 black metal isnt that great. All I was saying is that I would like it more if the quality was better and I could hear and understand the music alot better. Plus Darkthrone is one of my favorite bands, A Blaze in The Northern sky is an amazing album along with Transilvanian Hunger and Under a Funeral Moon. And I love many other Black Metal bands that are similar in quality. So I am sorry if I upset you guys in anyway with my stupid post but i didnt mean to cause any comotion. I was just stating that it wuld be easier to listen for me is the quality was a bit better.

Lord Abortion
08-03-2005, 03:01 PM
You're joking aren't you?! Intelligent? Yeah right! All the crap that happened was because of stupid teenage rebellion. They wanted to be the most evil, sinister thing ever. And as for Varg becoming an intelligent spokesperson... well maybe in comparison to your average neo-nazi bonehead!
exactly what I said

the more miltant actions partaken in by the "inner circle" may have been due to drunken rage against the world

own Ideals and beliefs
to be the most evil and sinister thing ever, presumably

I will not join a younger movement of church burners, my anger, boredom and need for attention have mellowed.Been there, Done that.
speaking on his release from prison after his sentsnce as part of the destruction of Skjold church- "become more intelligent"-see?

Ad Absurdum
08-03-2005, 04:00 PM
Oh. I forgot to mention, the new Darkthrone album, The Cult Is Alive is almost finished being recorded. Go to http://wwww.nocturnalcult.com and read the interview entitled 'Darkthrone 2005', Nocturno Culto gives some details. I think it all sounds a bit shite; singles, music videos and a song called 'Graveyard Slut' (sounds like a song title from a Nattefrost album).

And does anyone have an <Code> songs that they could upload for me please? It sounds like an intresting line-up, and I'd just like a sampler before I buy the album. Cheers.

RCA
08-03-2005, 04:05 PM
Wow, that new Darkthrone album title sucks HARD.

RiceMonster
08-03-2005, 04:08 PM
Wow, that new Darkthrone album title sucks HARD.
Exactly what I was thinking.

ATM
08-03-2005, 04:09 PM
Do Darkthrone still have that tr00 production?

RCA
08-03-2005, 04:09 PM
Exactly what I was thinking.

We're on the same page. :thumb:

Do Darkthrone still have that tr00 production?

You mean the awesome second-wave BM production? Yeah.

NP: Sodom - Witching Metal

Black metal Sodom++

pastor jacobi
08-03-2005, 05:15 PM
music videos from darkthrone, they have considered it before, a black and white video of random norweigan forests hopefully.

hope they dont screw this one up, I liked sardonic wrath but a song called graveyard slut doesn't sound too promising...

Lord Abortion
08-03-2005, 05:29 PM
I am a little tenative about the song titles, Graveyard slut sounds like a venom or CoF song title...
hell it doesn't matter, It'll still be darkthrone...

RetiredAt21
08-03-2005, 06:54 PM
A song called Graveyard Slut does indeed sound like a CoF song title. I will lose a lot of respect for Darkthrone if they go all cheesy and s'hit on us.

Dancin' Man
08-03-2005, 06:57 PM
Darkthrone went the other direction as far as intelligence and maturity go compared to most other long term black metal bands.

HappyMarshmellow
08-03-2005, 07:25 PM
Hey, everyone in here has seen Immortal's "Call of the Wintermoon" video, right?

Well, now it's time to watch "Breaking the call of the Wintermoon"

http://scanner_1.tripod.com/btcotwm.wmv

(right-click, save-as... or open in a new window)

RCA
08-03-2005, 07:29 PM
Won't work, HM. :(

The "Call Of The Wintermoon" video is hilarious enough as it is, I wonder what this one is like...

HappyMarshmellow
08-03-2005, 07:31 PM
Won't work, HM. :(

The "Call Of The Wintermoon" video is hilarious enough as it is, I wonder what this one is like...

What does it say when you click it?