PDA

View Full Version : Challenge #87 ~ REPLIES

05-03-2005, 09:06 AM
Working on a challenge word. I will have it posted soon. Something everyone can HATE!!!

k.s.e.
05-03-2005, 09:50 AM
why is there so much animosity with the new join?

i am the robots
05-03-2005, 11:38 AM
who knows, but the word is beguiled, eek!

super deluxe
05-03-2005, 01:12 PM
I like the word.

And I think there's animosity because all the n00bs are used to getting crits in the S&L section that tell them they're great, crit back k thx, and then they show up here, and their stuff is pretty mediocre. So the vets are bored of critting crappy songs, and the n00bs are frustrated that nobody likes their stuff.

bowl of oranges
05-03-2005, 01:19 PM
Perhaps i shouldn't have enetered a challenge with one of my first peices. Bound to get killed by everyone else. But i would like to see what people think of my work as i'm quite proud of it.

05-03-2005, 02:49 PM
Perhaps i shouldn't have enetered a challenge with one of my first peices. Bound to get killed by everyone else. But i would like to see what people think of my work as i'm quite proud of it.

It's ok to enter with your "first piece", I did. Everyone hated it!!! but I got better.

i am the robots
05-03-2005, 06:27 PM

Yours is pretty good, though the rhyme scheme is a bit wierd.

Another Emo Kid
05-03-2005, 06:29 PM
And I think there's animosity because all the n00bs are used to getting crits in the S&L section that tell them they're great, crit back k thx, and then they show up here, and their stuff is pretty mediocre. So the vets are bored of critting crappy songs, and the n00bs are frustrated that nobody likes their stuff.
No, there's animosity because the "vets" circle jerk and when the n00bs don't e-fellate them it hurts their egos and they get all pissy about it.

DFelon204409
05-03-2005, 06:33 PM
Worst name ever. ^

super deluxe
71/9

Worth math ever.

Minos
05-03-2005, 07:02 PM
Anyway, if you homeboys, and girl, were to make an album of cover songs, what songs would you pick?

Mine (Hard Rock/Heavy Metal Versions, of course):

1. White Room - Cream
2. In the Air Tonight - Phil Collins
3. Heartbreaker - Pat Benetar
4. Rebel Yell - Billy Idol

...Probably more, but those are all I can think of right now...

super deluxe
05-03-2005, 07:26 PM
No, there's animosity because the "vets" circle jerk and when the n00bs don't e-fellate them it hurts their egos and they get all pissy about it.

Clearly, you live up to your name. Go write about it in your livejournal, k?

Another Emo Kid
05-03-2005, 07:28 PM
Clearly, you live up to your name. Go write about it in your livejournal, k?
Nah, that's alright, no one cares enough to read it anyways :rolleyes:

Disco Dragon
05-03-2005, 09:49 PM
Oh my god, shut up you! And while you're at it........leave. Nobody likes you because you're a kid.........an emo kid...........another emo kid. So leave now before you taint the rest of us.

Please.

SubtleDagger
05-03-2005, 09:59 PM
word sux lol

Another Emo Kid
05-03-2005, 10:22 PM
Oh my god, shut up you! And while you're at it........leave. Nobody likes you because you're a kid.........an emo kid...........another emo kid. So leave now before you taint the rest of us.

Please.
Oh ok. I think I'm going to go and make myself bleed because I'm a gimmick account rofl :rolleyes:

P.S. I do get jokes.

SubtleDagger
05-03-2005, 11:00 PM
Oh ok. I think I'm going to go and make myself bleed because I'm a gimmick account rofl :rolleyes:

P.S. I do get jokes.
You're not funny. Go away.

RunAmokRampant
05-04-2005, 12:14 AM
ive mostly given up posting in the S&L forum for lyrics. There's only a handful of people in there that actually put effort into the crits. Well that's what I feel after my short 6 month experience on the boards. Also my first song was posted in here too. Was pretty terrible but I don't regret it at all.

Minos
05-04-2005, 05:21 AM
It's always terrible, but that's what helps the most. If you don't hear your errors, you can never correct them.

Beguile though, another crack *** word. Just doesn't have a flow. Oh well, infinitely better than the last. Speaking of which, I never got my rant about it...

Is it really fair to allow a word from a foreign language be used? I mean, the only reason it is even considered part of the english language is because some *** pirate (DD, looking at you), probably decided to use it ONCE to be cool. The word is German. Lust is german, the combining of two completely different words (Wander and love) is widely used throughout German....christ. I felt I had to write German to make it fit!

So. If I win a challenge (that's the punch line, HA!), I'm picking Rattenfaenger. So bite me.

ATC
05-04-2005, 05:21 AM
Anyway, if you homeboys, and girl, were to make an album of cover songs, what songs would you pick?

Mine (Hard Rock/Heavy Metal Versions, of course):

1. White Room - Cream
2. In the Air Tonight - Phil Collins
3. Heartbreaker - Pat Benetar
4. Rebel Yell - Billy Idol

...Probably more, but those are all I can think of right now...

I'd pick these, metal 'em up a bit and adapt em for female vocals.

AIC - We die young
Jefferson Airplane/Sanctuary - White Rabbit
Bob Dylan- Ballad of a thin man
The Kinks - Waterloo Sunset
Screaming Trees- Julie Paradise
Agalloch - Desolation Song

Necroses-bass
05-04-2005, 02:00 PM
Lust is german, the combining of two completely different words (Wander and love) is widely used throughout German
how wrong have you really failed to notice that the english we speak now is basically a mixture of Latin, Sakson, French, Dutch, and German lol

SubtleDagger
05-04-2005, 03:00 PM
how wrong have you really failed to notice that the english we speak now is basically a mixture of Latin, Sakson, French, Dutch, and German lol
Stop talking.

Minos
05-05-2005, 12:17 AM
Rofl, I said no such thing. Wanderlust is a german word. It is not a bastardization of a foreign word as most english words are (ex leather derived from leder).

Corupt2057
05-05-2005, 07:46 AM
Worst name ever. ^

Worth math ever.
my bad I calculated it from 81 instead of 71
sorry about that super deluxe I'll get that fixed
thanks for noticing DFelon

Corupt2057
05-05-2005, 07:53 AM
It's always terrible, but that's what helps the most. If you don't hear your errors, you can never correct them.

Beguile though, another crack *** word. Just doesn't have a flow. Oh well, infinitely better than the last. Speaking of which, I never got my rant about it...

Is it really fair to allow a word from a foreign language be used? I mean, the only reason it is even considered part of the english language is because some *** pirate (DD, looking at you), probably decided to use it ONCE to be cool. The word is German. Lust is german, the combining of two completely different words (Wander and love) is widely used throughout German....christ. I felt I had to write German to make it fit!

So. If I win a challenge (that's the punch line, HA!), I'm picking Rattenfaenger. So bite me.
I'm not going to start an argument over the word but it is a 'challenge' if you want to gripe over it
don't bother entering it's that simple
but like DFelon said everyone hates the challenge word I just think it's old to hear someone always bitch about it it's just childish

DFelon204409
05-05-2005, 11:25 AM
Nobody has the right to complain about the challenge word because last night for Rugby "hazing" I had to get my hair shaved by a guy who I played a trick on. I managed to slip a cinnamon bun into his omelet at brunch night on tuesday so he took it out on me by calling dibs on my haircut. I still have a large wave of hair in the front but then the rest of my head is just a huge hack job. One kid got Mr. T, another got a mohawk, another a spike, but I had to get the aborted fetus of haircuts. Balls.

Corupt2057
05-05-2005, 11:29 AM
lol sounds pretty funny
I'm sure the guy with the single spike on his head looks hilarious

Necroses-bass
05-05-2005, 11:32 AM
unlucky dude

DFelon204409
05-05-2005, 11:42 AM
It is unlucky but I'm so pumped to play Amherst this weekend that I don't really care that much. My dad went to my school and played Rugby too so it's like a family tradition and he said that beating Amherst was always the highlight of any year. We bet our jerseys on the outcome of the game and my dad showed me the bloodied Amherst jersey he still has. I have three more years to play them but I don't want to lose once. I'm so pumped it's unreal. I want to kill a man and then rub my weird scalp-hair thing in his face.

Corupt2057
05-05-2005, 11:43 AM
I want to kill a man and then rub my weird scalp-hair thing in his face.
LoL!

ATC
05-05-2005, 02:16 PM
whatever happened to peace, love and understanding?

i am the robots
05-05-2005, 02:24 PM
whatever happened to peace, love and understanding?

They went on vacation.

DFelon204409
05-05-2005, 06:12 PM
Truf.

Minos
05-05-2005, 08:15 PM
Picture.... :lol:

Bigbadbob
05-06-2005, 09:33 AM
my dad showed me the bloodied Amherst jersey he still has. I have three more years to play them but I don't want to lose once. I'm so pumped it's unreal. I want to kill a man and then rub my weird scalp-hair thing in his face.

the only Memorabilia I have is the letter from the league suspending me for 9 months for "abuse of the official". :upset: So much for living on the edge. I miss the ol hockey days.

Corupt2057
05-06-2005, 03:20 PM
the only Memorabilia I have is the letter from the league suspending me for 9 months for "abuse of the official". :upset: So much for living on the edge. I miss the ol hockey days.
lol now that's a story to be proud of

Necroses-bass
05-06-2005, 05:00 PM
good work, shame of the suspension.

Minos
05-07-2005, 03:16 AM
dude! I've played hockey all my life and have never seen ANYONE suspended for 'abuse of the official'! Hell, I even WAS an official once, to make some dough...what on earth did you do to him?!

DFelon204409
05-07-2005, 08:52 AM
First he tied up the official, then he brought the official's family to the rink and skullfucked them right in front of them and he mad them do this naked with all the girl's snatches rubbing against the ice and getting frostbite, and then he sold then into slavery and prostitution at the same time. So, then he filmed this and used it as a "****" for him to buttrape the official to for the next few years. He was caught at about month 3 so they gave him the 9 month suspension. GO HOCKEY!

Disco Dragon
05-07-2005, 09:55 AM
...........OR, he might have just punched him in the face.

Corupt2057
05-07-2005, 10:57 AM
....or he...
[insert completely off the wall story but funny]

i am the robots
05-07-2005, 12:00 PM
....or he...
[insert completely off the wall story but funny]

no you!

And yes, I too would enjoy a story.

Bigbadbob
05-09-2005, 08:39 AM
dude! I've played hockey all my life and have never seen ANYONE suspended for 'abuse of the official'! Hell, I even WAS an official once, to make some dough...what on earth did you do to him?!

What started it was a vicious cross checked in the back, way behind the play ( i played goalie), so I turned around and dented the guys helmet with my stick. Totally understandable right? Of course the ref only saw me 2 hand my stick over the guys noodle so he gave me a 5 min high stick major. Go figure! And when I pointed out his mistake he had the gaul to give me a misconduct. Well now I'm upset. So as my defensemen are tring to hold me back, I give this "ref" a piece of my mind (see Dfelons post) which then he calmly skates over the scorers table and the scorer anounces that I've earned a game misconduct! Just a little embarrasing since it is regionals and we're playing at the big arena in Seattle and the top two teams (Alaska and L.A.) were playing right after us so there was a good size crowd. Well what happens next is what really gets me in trouble. Someone grabs me from behind and I swing my arm back to get em off and catch him, ever so slightly in the face. Turns out to be the linesman. Next annoucement is "gross misconduct". That was in March and I didnt play again till after Xmas. (on the B team no less).

PrettyxWeapons
05-09-2005, 01:15 PM
So for future reference, on lyric challenges do you have to use the word in the song or can you write your lyrics about what the word means, because that's what I did.

Corupt2057
05-09-2005, 02:16 PM
So for future reference, on lyric challenges do you have to use the word in the song or can you write your lyrics about what the word means, because that's what I did.
I use to do the same thing but you only have to use it
It doesn't have to be the theme of your song

i am the robots
05-09-2005, 04:16 PM
But what if it was the theme of your song?! :eek:

05-09-2005, 04:37 PM
See the rules thread, #2. Song must contain topic word.

k.s.e.
05-09-2005, 08:39 PM
i'm debating on entering this ish

05-10-2005, 09:57 AM
Well dont wait too long...we close this puppy today!!!

Corupt2057
05-10-2005, 03:14 PM
been kinda quiet this challenge all except for the funny hockey stories
hey k.s.e. maybe we can tell bootcamp stories next challenge ;-)

05-10-2005, 05:11 PM
voting thread is up.

05-11-2005, 10:18 AM
everyone please add Kevbud to the votes. late joiner but meh...no biggie

Corupt2057
05-11-2005, 03:36 PM
d0ped0g: I dont even listen to Linkin Park and I just get that vibe. You werent wearing your hat sideways with some big gold chains around your neck and movin' your hands back in forth in front of you when you wrote this were you? The text is all fine but...I dont know. Cant see any Rugby players going for this one.

hmm that's funny because all your songs remind me of Linkin Park..
not necessarily a bad thing in my book but it doesn't seem like you like them..

05-11-2005, 04:52 PM
Their 1st "big radio hit" a couple years ago was ok but I cant tolerate em. Maybe I'll re-read d0ped0g another day.

kevbud187
05-11-2005, 11:28 PM
everyone please add Kevbud to the votes. late joiner but meh...no biggiehey srry i thought voting ended wedsday and then i checked tuesday and realize i needed to add in a song. so w/e i changed one of the words from an old song and put it in so much for being original.

Andd btw the thread is very random first there was some emo hatred and then rugby/hockey stories

05-12-2005, 04:48 PM
Hockey stories rule!!! Wierd frat house lacross stories...meh

kevbud187
05-14-2005, 12:30 AM
i would like to reiterate that i wrote that song in like all of two minutes and then dug it up and stuck it the challenge word. srry guys been busy.

RunAmokRampant
05-14-2005, 06:01 AM
If I were you kevbud, I would've waited for the next challenge with something decent and well thought out instead of a few meagre lines strung together.

Corupt2057
05-14-2005, 12:32 PM
i would like to reiterate that i wrote that song in like all of two minutes and then dug it up and stuck it the challenge word. srry guys been busy.
you must be a fast typer or hat I believe over-exaggerating
how fast you write songs doesn't matter anyways it doesn't flatter anyone

it is always best to take your time and ponder on the way it sounds and how everything connects together and all the different ways it can be interpreted

anyways I think you put a little more time into it then you say you did cause I read it over and I liked it some parts are easily singable and it's one of those type songs that alot of people will think it was wrote for them anyways that's my thoughts not that it matters to anyone

DFelon204409
05-14-2005, 03:28 PM
Dfelon204409- 5 I like the metaphor of winter and the birds in the beginning. I don’t like where it goes near the ending very much… It’s a little offensive for me, so I can’t give you a really good rating for the whole thing. However, it has a good closing premise- seeing as you start out with ‘going down’ in the first line, and end with ‘coming up’.

[v] There is to be no tied ranks and no predjudices.

You are prejudiced against my song because you feel offended by it. You have to drop the bias and redo your vote. Also, I'm going to assume you are Christian because that was the religion that my piece touched on. You really should reread my song if you think it's offensive. One of the themes of the song is finding faith and God in places that aren't typical. If anything that's a fairly pro-Christian message. See, I just applied the images in ways they wouldn't normally fit with so as to accent the fact that the narrator is finding God in places nobody else can, like a moment where he's swimming underwater in his neighbor's pool with a naked girl.

d0ped0g
05-14-2005, 09:50 PM
hmm that's funny because all your songs remind me of Linkin Park..
not necessarily a bad thing in my book but it doesn't seem like you like them..

he does make a point on the cliche appeal of the song, which i'm not going do deny, but linkin park does it in more of an angsty way. If anything, i'd compare my song to Staind's style... which isnt necessarily a good thing, even though that's what i was aiming for.

Some1 said that i should probably be more metaphorical than literal, and usually i would pursue that direction. Unfortunately if anybody's been in my situation of being emotionally overwhelmed, this is all i could come up with. I'm not sure which direction would work to my advantage better (girls are ignorant when it comes to songwriting)... but it's still being refined to make it less "in-your-face"

RunAmokRampant
05-15-2005, 02:01 AM
yeh i agree, don't want it too figurative so it goes over their heads. I don't think girls really care how good a writer is they just like the thought that goes into it towards them.

d0ped0g
05-15-2005, 05:40 AM
i rewrote my song... hopefully for the better
http://www.musicianforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=339134

if there are any lines still in the song that shine out as being weak, is there any chance u can tell me, as I want to get it perfect (well not necessarily perfect, as i could still write a song leagues better... but more, flawless, if you understand the distinction i'm making between the two)

WhatILivefoR
05-15-2005, 06:35 AM
You are prejudiced against my song because you feel offended by it. You have to drop the bias and redo your vote. Also, I'm going to assume you are Christian because that was the religion that my piece touched on. You really should reread my song if you think it's offensive. One of the themes of the song is finding faith and God in places that aren't typical. If anything that's a fairly pro-Christian message. See, I just applied the images in ways they wouldn't normally fit with so as to accent the fact that the narrator is finding God in places nobody else can, like a moment where he's swimming underwater in his neighbor's pool with a naked girl.

Alright, I can see your point. I suppose misunderstood the meaning of some of it when I first read- and critiqued/ranked it- and I will revisit it. To tell you the truth, I read the "Holy Ghost is my stool" the wrong way... I don't fully understand why there can be no thought towards the meaning of the lyrics in the ranking process, but you are right, it is in the rules. Sorry about that.

Corupt2057
05-15-2005, 09:51 AM
Unfortunately if anybody's been in my situation of being emotionally overwhelmed, this is all i could come up with. I'm not sure which direction would work to my advantage better (girls are ignorant when it comes to songwriting)... but it's still being refined to make it less "in-your-face"
I don't know what song your talking about I haven't read anyone's pieces yet except 6945's just because I wanted to see how he used the challenge word lol anyways I didn't know you were a girl not that it matters but it suprised cause your username is d0ped0g comes off as a tenn guys username to me for soem reason anyways
you talking about being emoionally overwhelmed blah blah if anything girls are more tied into their emotions and would rather hear lines that touch on emotions rather than conjuring up a metaphor to mask an emotion with pretty words "in-your-face" this is right girls are mean they can be a hell of alot meaner than guys can cause girls like I said are tied into their emotions very well if their made their going to be a cold heart bitch and not give a crap about how that makes anyone anyways maybe I should have read the song you are talking about before I said something because this reply probably sounds like it came straight out of left field anyways basically what I want to say is if your writing a song for yourself and you want women to relate to it then you need to play on their emotions with that "in-your-face" shit.. hell Avril Lavigne does it..
{goes back into left field}

DFelon204409
05-15-2005, 11:21 AM
Alright, I can see your point. I suppose misunderstood the meaning of some of it when I first read- and critiqued/ranked it- and I will revisit it. To tell you the truth, I read the "Holy Ghost is my stool" the wrong way... I don't fully understand why there can be no thought towards the meaning of the lyrics in the ranking process, but you are right, it is in the rules. Sorry about that.

Well no, you are supposed to take into account the meaning of the song and everybody has their own idiosyncratic reactions to the song. Sometimes songs will be well-constructed but just not have a good flavor, sort of like a Yngwie Malmsteen one, and I just can't find a way to like it. That's not prejudice though. Prejudice as a word can be looked at as "pre" meaning "before" and "judice" meaning "judgment." Essentially you can't judge a piece before you really weigh what it's trying to say and can't bring in your own knee jerk opposition to a certain kidn of subject.

Haha, "holy ghost is my stool" sounds funny when thinking about stool as something in my bowels.

Corupt2057
05-15-2005, 01:27 PM
Haha, "holy ghost is my stool" sounds funny when thinking about stool as something in my bowels.
that the same exact thing I was thinking when I first read it I don't think its very flattering to your piece lol

SubtleDagger
05-15-2005, 03:23 PM
By the by, when did LC get overrun with morons?

Corupt2057
05-15-2005, 04:08 PM
You really gotta watch out for typos when you ask questions like that
anyways get it fixed and I'll erase this and it can be our little secret ;)

anyways funny avatar maybe you should replace the USA with S&L?

SubtleDagger
05-15-2005, 04:47 PM
You really gotta watch out for typos when you ask questions like that
anyways get it fixed and I'll erase this and it can be our little secret ;)

anyways funny avatar maybe you should replace the USA with S&L?
First of all, it's not a typo. It's a real expression, nimrod.

Second of all, you're one of the morons I was talking about, so please just stop posting.

d0ped0g
05-15-2005, 06:34 PM
if anything girls are more tied into their emotions and would rather hear lines that touch on emotions rather than conjuring up a metaphor to mask an emotion with pretty words "in-your-face" this is right girls are mean they can be a hell of alot meaner than guys can cause girls like I said are tied into their emotions very well if their made their going to be a cold heart bitch and not give a crap about how that makes anyone anyways

i dont exactly know what you're talking bout... but the person who i'm writing it for is far from a cold hearted bitch. Sure you may argue that i'm blinded by the whole situation... but i'm pretty confident i'm not.

haha i thought the same thing too. I was like "WTF!!! That's FAR from holy".
It reminded me of that TMV song. DFelon, That Ghost Just Isnt Holy Anymore...

why the hell do you have to be so negative. You could at least explain yourself, cause nobodies done anything drastically moronic for a) anybody to know what you're talking about and b) for your comment to be justified... unless of course you're referring to the guy who thought that he could leave out the challenge word by making the word the theme of his song

SubtleDagger
05-15-2005, 06:36 PM
why the hell do you have to be so negative. You could at least explain yourself, cause nobodies done anything drastically moronic for a) anybody to know what you're talking about and b) for your comment to be justified... unless of course you're referring to the guy who thought that he could leave out the challenge word by making the word the theme of his song
Because it's depressing. Only three out of the ten songs in the challenge were any good.

pixiesfanyo
05-15-2005, 06:41 PM
why the hell do you have to be so negative.

If by negative you mean speak the truth.

Yes.

d0ped0g
05-15-2005, 06:44 PM
yes isnt an appropriate answer to a question starting with "why" pixiesfanyo :P

and i see what you mean subtle... the songs are pretty ****... but that doesnt make people morons.
i should really stop arguing and start doing my software engineering assignment like the good little tool i am

SubtleDagger
05-15-2005, 06:45 PM
yes isnt an appropriate answer to a question starting with "why" pixiesfanyo :P

and i see what you mean subtle... the songs are pretty ****... but that doesnt make people morons.
i should really stop arguing and start doing my software engineering assignment like the good little tool i am
kevbud
Corrupt

That right there is just too many at one time.

super deluxe
05-15-2005, 10:34 PM
I don't know what song your talking about I haven't read anyone's pieces yet except 6945's just because I wanted to see how he used the challenge word lol anyways I didn't know you were a girl not that it matters but it suprised cause your username is d0ped0g comes off as a tenn guys username to me for soem reason anyways
you talking about being emoionally overwhelmed blah blah if anything girls are more tied into their emotions and would rather hear lines that touch on emotions rather than conjuring up a metaphor to mask an emotion with pretty words "in-your-face" this is right girls are mean they can be a hell of alot meaner than guys can cause girls like I said are tied into their emotions very well if their made their going to be a cold heart bitch and not give a crap about how that makes anyone anyways maybe I should have read the song you are talking about before I said something because this reply probably sounds like it came straight out of left field anyways basically what I want to say is if your writing a song for yourself and you want women to relate to it then you need to play on their emotions with that "in-your-face" shit.. hell Avril Lavigne does it..
{goes back into left field}

Also, girls don't like run-on sentences.

Maybe it's because they use their periods?

DFelon204409
05-15-2005, 10:38 PM
Nice avatar Subtle. American Dad just keeps getting better and better. Also, how about you help the situation by posting a song in the next challenge. You too pixies. I'll harass super too since she's my whore and will do whatever I say as long as it includes Linkin Park.

super deluxe
05-15-2005, 11:06 PM
Nice avatar Subtle. American Dad just keeps getting better and better. Also, how about you help the situation by posting a song in the next challenge. You too pixies. I'll harass super too since she's my whore and will do whatever I say as long as it includes Linkin Park.

I don't want to hear it from you, nappy dugout!

Keep your gaping axewound to yourself!

Corupt2057
05-15-2005, 11:37 PM
kevbud
Corrupt
That right there is just too many at one time.
listen up you pompous flake
the song I threw in this challenge was one of the first ones I wrote and I knew it wasn't a winner but I didn't care I wanted to throw something in here that was more about the emotions than the imagery(by the way I thought d0ped0g song touch on the emotional side very well) and if that makes me a moron then you must be a fvcking fool cause what the hell are writing songs for if not to express your feelings
[by the by] your retarded no one says that shit
so go sit on that dagger that's shoved up your ass
next time you address me spell my name right bitch it's mispelt for a reason you nitwit

super deluxe
05-15-2005, 11:45 PM
your retarded

Irony!

d0ped0g
05-16-2005, 12:09 AM
subtle may be pompous, among other things, and didnt really have the right to call u a moron... but he's still a mod in this forum (how he became one, i dont know, as he insists on getting into arguments with everybody), and that type of attitude will probably get u in the ****, despite him being deserving of your comments.

by the by is a proper expression, but i've honestly never heard it in real life so why the hell he decided to say it on internet forums where the intellectual capacity of its members is slightly lower than the norm (due to the amount of brain cells been lost by a: staring at a computer screen for too long and b: injesting drugs - afterall it is musicianforums) is beyond me.

DFelon204409
05-16-2005, 12:12 AM
Hey super_d remember that time we had our huge fake fight and we were being complete idiots to each other? This is like that except real.

super deluxe
05-16-2005, 12:15 AM
injesting drugs

I'm completely serious...drugs should never be done in jest.

super deluxe
05-16-2005, 12:16 AM
This is like that except real.

REAL STUPID!

haw.

DFelon204409
05-16-2005, 12:18 AM
hawt*

DFelon204409
05-16-2005, 12:21 AM
And corupt, your new song (http://www.musicianforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341691), which is obviously tributed to super_deluxe's high heeled slutty ways, really makes me feel that you're going to win this argument against Subtle.

slash czar chasm

super deluxe
05-16-2005, 12:25 AM
And corupt, your new song (http://www.musicianforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341691), which is obviously tributed to super_deluxe's high heeled slutty ways, really makes me feel that you're going to win this argument against Subtle.

slash czar chasm

I think you're suggesting that Subtle is my dad. :amaze:

If that's the case, then you're definitely my mom.

Don't you remember what I told you about keeping your spam-purse closed?

pixiesfanyo
05-16-2005, 05:04 AM
Also, girls don't like run-on sentences.

Maybe it's because they use their periods?

Bloody vaginas are your favorite topic.

SubtleDagger
05-16-2005, 07:00 AM
If the word is better than "beguile", I'll gladly enter.
the song I threw in this challenge was one of the first ones I wrote and I knew it wasn't a winner but I didn't care I wanted to throw something in here that was more about the emotions than the imagery(by the way I thought d0ped0g song touch on the emotional side very well) and if that makes me a moron then you must be a fvcking fool cause what the hell are writing songs for if not to express your feelings
[by the by] your retarded no one says that ****
so go sit on that dagger that's shoved up your ***
next time you address me spell my name right bitch it's mispelt for a reason you nitwit
Bye.
subtle may be pompous, among other things, and didnt really have the right to call u a moron... but he's still a mod in this forum (how he became one, i dont know, as he insists on getting into arguments with everybody), and that type of attitude will probably get u in the ****, despite him being deserving of your comments.

by the by is a proper expression, but i've honestly never heard it in real life so why the hell he decided to say it on internet forums where the intellectual capacity of its members is slightly lower than the norm (due to the amount of brain cells been lost by a: staring at a computer screen for too long and b: injesting drugs - afterall it is musicianforums) is beyond me.
I'm a mod in every forum. I'm not localized to S&L.

PrettyxWeapons
05-16-2005, 09:05 AM
So uhm, i was just wondering what exactly this is supposed to mean?

prettyx - you're not on the list, and I get the feeling I've read those lyrics elsewhere.

DFelon204409
05-16-2005, 09:08 AM
It means you weren't included on the list for some reason.

The second part means you suck. Or at least that you're not very original.

A_Perfect_Sonnet
05-16-2005, 09:33 AM
DFelon, did you have to do anything special to get your poetry published? I've been looking into it a little bit and just wondered what venues you used.

05-16-2005, 09:42 AM
If the word is better than "beguile", I'll gladly enter.

obtuse comes to mind.

DFelon204409
05-16-2005, 09:45 AM
DFelon, did you have to do anything special to get your poetry published? I've been looking into it a little bit and just wondered what venues you used.

There are probably local literary magazine from where you live. Northern California has tons so you just submit your stuff. Where do you live?

pixiesfanyo
05-16-2005, 09:45 AM

First off he had to be good.

Second, no.

DFelon204409
05-16-2005, 09:48 AM
Haha. It's sort of true. There is nothing special one has to do. It's just like. Submit and hope it works out. If you want to publish you own poetry works I'd recommend talking to somebody who has had a book in poetry published like a professor at whatever large university or college is close to you or something and ask them if they haeve the name of a publishing group that likes to take on young rising poets. I know that the Wesleyan Press is pretty independent as it's a college run publishing company. I mean in the same way there are independent record labels at the ground level, there are also independent publishing companies who do bootleg stuff around metropolitan areas mostly. Ya, go to a city.

A_Perfect_Sonnet
05-16-2005, 10:06 AM
Yeah, I know it's nothing particularly hard. I've just had no motivation to write lately and figured if I had something to work towards I'd start writing again. Guess I'll be checking up with some of my contacts.

I live in Northern Virginia, it's pretty dry as far as publishers go.

SubtleDagger
05-16-2005, 11:02 AM
obtuse comes to mind.
You have a penchant for shitty words then.

ATC
05-16-2005, 11:32 AM
Prettyx, I assume you're referring to the second part of that quote. Some of that exact lines seem very familiar. I dont ordinarily listen to the kind of music I think you're trying to write for so I could be wrong and probably am. There have been instances where people just post songs that are already in existence and pass it off for their own. There was nothing wrong with what you wrote that I can recall and I remember that I thought it was fairly interesting.

05-16-2005, 01:04 PM
You have a penchant for shitty words then.

How naive of me to expect more.

DFelon204409
05-16-2005, 01:21 PM
Man my words are always sweet: navel, corona, alloy, calypso, scotch, servile, octave

d0ped0g
05-16-2005, 05:30 PM
I'm a mod in every forum. I'm not localized to S&L.

i know... when I said "this" forum i meant musicianforums
yes, that WAS misleading

edit: wtf, TWO third places? I wasnt expecting any votes that high, especially from a draft version of the song. I should have completed it before the challenge entry date

WhatILivefoR
05-16-2005, 08:40 PM
(girls are ignorant when it comes to songwriting)...

hmm...

??
Is there supposed to be some special context here that I am missing?

hah!

d0ped0g
05-16-2005, 09:41 PM
all i'm saying is that if you write a song for a chick... they're not gonna care about the clever subtleties or figurative language you use to convey your message, and they're even gonna overlook the fact that you have used every overused cliche in the idiots guide to songwriting (my mate actually has that book!)... its the thought that counts.

Of course this has its advantages or disadvantages. The advantage is that even if you create the simplest song with the simplest rythm, the simplest chord progressions, and the simplest lyrics... they're still going to melt. However, just the simple fact that if you actually do write something amazing, theyre not going to appreciate it in its full glory, it says something about the authenticity of your critic.

Sorry, i guess you're female and don't like the generalisations i'm making... but its the truth with most of your kind :P

DFelon204409
05-16-2005, 11:48 PM
Oh ya, everyone check out the leaderboard post I added to the "Winners" thread. It's totally sweet.

k.s.e.
05-17-2005, 12:47 AM
why is corupt banned? if this has been explained before.. i'm too lazy to flashback and read

d0ped0g
05-17-2005, 12:47 AM
its pretty self explanatory when u say this to a mod

[by the by] your retarded no one says that shit
so go sit on that dagger that's shoved up your ass

gaslight only won 2 challenges?
he was the best out of all u nunces

k.s.e.
05-17-2005, 12:59 AM
even better than me? dopedog.. i'm hurt.

super deluxe
05-17-2005, 01:31 AM
all i'm saying is that if you write a song for a chick... they're not gonna care about the clever subtleties or figurative language you use to convey your message, and they're even gonna overlook the fact that you have used every overused cliche in the idiots guide to songwriting (my mate actually has that book!)... its the thought that counts.

If someone wrote me a crappy song, I'd be forced to ridicule him until his huevos shriveled up to whence they came.

super deluxe
05-17-2005, 01:32 AM
its pretty self explanatory when u say this to a mod

gaslight only won 2 challenges?
he was the best out of all u nunces

Ha! Way to contradict what you said earlier! Gaslight is totally a girl.

d0ped0g
05-17-2005, 01:41 AM
yeah but super_deluxe, you're a songwriter yourself... and therefore you arent ignorant to what makes a good song. The comment was generalized to the typical female.

also... contradiction? where?
considering i am god therefore perfect in every way if you prove me wrong it shall deny my existence

gaslight
05-17-2005, 02:51 AM
Always with the me being a girl.

super deluxe
05-17-2005, 03:26 AM
Always with the me being a girl.

I knew mentioning you would draw you out of hiding!

:-*

That means you have to enter the next challenge, along with me and DFelon and whoever else. For all we know, Minos, kse, and toddcotham will enter, too!

It's like a party!

d0ped0g
05-17-2005, 04:12 AM
you didnt mention him... i did!
dont take credit for that! the glory's all mine~!

gaslight
05-17-2005, 07:40 AM
What's the next challenge word? I might have a go for a laugh.

DFelon204409
05-17-2005, 08:58 AM
you didnt mention him... i did!
dont take credit for that! the glory's all mine~!

No silence. super_deluxe and I have been planning this for so long. That's why I planted the new post in the winners thread. You, her ex-lover mentioned her name she she sprung from hiding to see what it was about.

gaslight, don't worry the word will be good.

DFelon204409
05-17-2005, 09:21 AM
Everyone finish your voting!!!!

05-17-2005, 12:24 PM
[QUOTE=DFelon204409] [b]RunAmok - I feel you and bowl of oranges should stay away from the whole storyline narrative strategy to lyrics. Let Bob Dylan do it in your place. Seriously.

Oh I completely disagree. His stories are original. He just needs more time to develop that delevery. I see improvment

DFelon204409
05-17-2005, 12:34 PM
Fine. If you think he needs to work on it then give him lessons.

toddcotham
05-17-2005, 12:35 PM
That means you have to enter the next challenge, along with me and DFelon and whoever else. For all we know, Minos, kse, and toddcotham will enter, too!

It's like a party!

Did I hear my name?

DFelon204409
05-17-2005, 12:42 PM
woaa....

super deluxe
05-17-2005, 12:55 PM
Did I hear my name?

Whoa, I have, like, demonic summoning powers! :wave:

You have to enter, too! DO IT.

And perhaps if I say BigBadBob, he'll pop out of the woodwork and join, too!

Dfelon, we should have a contest to see who can get the most vets to come back.

DFelon204409
05-17-2005, 01:34 PM
No I have to call BBB by his superhero name to summon him.

MLCman to the rescue!!!

super deluxe
05-17-2005, 01:38 PM
Maybe if we have a seance we can get joshmay and benbaker and jurial back, too!

DFelon204409
05-17-2005, 01:47 PM
I can just IM joshmay. I mean, call to the elder Gods of the trees and shit.

WhatILivefoR
05-17-2005, 02:09 PM
2. xWhatxIxLivexForx!!!!11!!!!!one!!!!

I am tempted to say something about prejudices...

But, just so you know (for the future): when I made the stupid username that I have back in 03, I wasn't talking about straightedge. (I no longer like my username, but it's the one that I have).
I'm not the 'scene hardcore girl' that you may be thinking. No black eyeliner; no stupid attitude towards others... and I don't shop at salvation army. I just don't do drugs or drink. I love music and lyrics. And I love writing music and lyrics. And a lot of the bands I like are not "straightedge" bands, they just have a good message.
So, say what you want about my writing, but I think that it is fair to not make fun of me for obeing the law in my country, and keeping myself substance-free.

no hard feelings.

super deluxe
05-17-2005, 03:18 PM
I am tempted to say something about prejudices...

But, just so you know (for the future): when I made the stupid username that I have back in 03, I wasn't talking about straightedge. (I no longer like my username, but it's the one that I have).
I'm not the 'scene hardcore girl' that you may be thinking. No black eyeliner; no stupid attitude towards others... and I don't shop at salvation army. I just don't do drugs or drink. I love music and lyrics. And I love writing music and lyrics. And a lot of the bands I like are not "straightedge" bands, they just have a good message.
So, say what you want about my writing, but I think that it is fair to not make fun of me for obeing the law in my country, and keeping myself substance-free.

no hard feelings.

Yeesh, he's just joking!

pixiesfanyo
05-17-2005, 03:26 PM
Yeesh, he's just joking!

Don't talke to the sXe fag.

/me joins next challenge.

toddcotham
05-17-2005, 03:45 PM
Yeah...go ahead and consider me in for the next challenge. Oh and could somebody please remind me to write my song by the deadline, feed my fish and to not disappear from the challenges for 6 months. Thanks.

gaslight
05-17-2005, 03:47 PM
If I enter the next challenge, is it mandatory to participate in the S&L bitchfights?

05-17-2005, 03:58 PM
As promised, May 17 here is the tally:

whatilivefor 2.00
Dfelon204409 2.50
RunAmok 2.67
6945 3.00
addicted tochaos 3.83
bowl of oranges 4.67
d0ped0g 5.00
Corupt2057 6.67
eleventeen 7.57
Kevbud 8.17

Looks like fresh blood picking the "TOPIC" word. The sharks they are a circling!

super deluxe
05-17-2005, 04:30 PM
If I enter the next challenge, is it mandatory to participate in the S&L bitchfights?

Yes.

Bitch.

DFelon204409
05-17-2005, 06:22 PM
Well voting ends at midnight tonight so you gotta wait for it.

WhatILivefoR
05-17-2005, 06:55 PM
Well voting ends at midnight tonight so you gotta wait for it.
^very true.

but oh the taste of fresh blood...

and, DFelon (and anyone else that mentioned it), I know that you were joking...

DFelon204409
05-17-2005, 07:17 PM
Boy, I'ma fuck you.

/bubba

DFelon204409
05-17-2005, 10:44 PM
Ya, so 6945 include kevbud's and dopedog's.

RunAmokRampant
05-18-2005, 12:06 AM
dfelon - you didn't give me a score out of ten. I don't really care but im just wondering

DFelon204409
05-18-2005, 12:53 AM
dfelon - you didn't give me a score out of ten. I don't really care but im just wondering

5.1<x<6.1

gaslight
05-18-2005, 01:24 AM
Yes.

Bitch.

I'd argue, but she'd hit me.

:upset:

pixiesfanyo
05-18-2005, 01:01 PM
Dfelon wins with a score of 2.

05-18-2005, 01:24 PM
Ya, so 6945 include kevbud's and dopedog's.

ok but first I'm going to disqualify S-daggers votes cuz he's totally biased and thats not fair to everyone who entered.

c0nart
05-18-2005, 01:30 PM
<---Corupt

although he may be, his votes still count

[edit]
and I don't see the point in having prejudice as a rule because it can't be proven if one is against a certian person..

super deluxe
05-18-2005, 02:48 PM
ok but first I'm going to disqualify S-daggers votes cuz he's totally biased and thats not fair to everyone who entered.

I'm curious about this. He gave justifications for all his votes. :confused:

pixiesfanyo
05-18-2005, 05:01 PM

SD isn't biased in anyway.

Dfelon wins.

05-18-2005, 05:06 PM
Nothing you can say Pixies can change my mind. Just look at his posts not only here but any every dam forum he's in. He shows nothing but contempt for everyone save a precious few. His crits are exacatly what these challenges are NOT about. He's a throw back to Trooper if anyone here remembers that POS. We dont need him!!!

DFelon204409
05-18-2005, 05:23 PM

His votes definitely still count. His only bias favors complex lyricism. Even if his crit is like "you suck and you're a loser" he always gives proper consideration and time to every song.

DFelon204409
05-18-2005, 05:25 PM
Nothing you can say Pixies can change my mind. Just look at his posts not only here but any every dam forum he's in. He shows nothing but contempt for everyone save a precious few. His crits are exacatly what these challenges are NOT about. He's a throw back to Trooper if anyone here remembers that POS. We dont need him!!!

I'll count the votes up myself if you're unwilling to do them in a fair way. He's a mod and I'm one too. As the people in charge of the forum we're calling you on this. He has no prejudice for any individual member and his opinion counts as much as any other. He knows more about writing than most of the people in this challenges combined so you gotta lay off man.

DFelon204409
05-18-2005, 05:29 PM
Also to be a total punk with this triple post, Subtle's votes are no more incisive and cruel than mine. The bias isn't against any one writer or person, it's against the shitty end result.

WhatILivefoR
05-18-2005, 06:41 PM
I see no reason to disqualify subtledagger's votes... They are backed up with real criticism, both positive and negative. To grow as a writer, you must be able to accept both warm and cool feedback.
also, I tallied up the votes myself (I believe in the correct way...) and DFelon is the winner. I don't know if I'm "not supposed to" post the tallies that I found, but oh well... I don't know if I did them correctly; if someone has two rankings at their lowest number, do you drop both? Keep both? Drop one? I did the latter, because I wasn't sure. But I think DFelon wins. Congrats

DFelon204409
05-18-2005, 06:50 PM
No, you only drop one of them. You should post them all. Not like I don't trust you but last time I checked I had a very slim chance of winning.

WhatILivefoR
05-18-2005, 09:07 PM
not at all...

this is what I have (dropping one lowest score for each):

final avg.......name..............all rankings
6.125........corrupt........8, 7, -, 9, 8, 5, 6, 8, 6, 1
3.75.........addicted.......4, 4, 7, 5, 1, 6, 3, 4, -, 3
4.25..........bowl............2, 5, 9, -, 6, 3, 5, 7, 2, 4
DQ..........eleventeen.....7, 9, 8, 7, 5, 9, 7, 10, 8, 9
2.5...........DFelon.........1, 3, 2, 4, -, 4, 4, 1, 1, 5
5.25........dopedog........-, 6, 3, 3, 7, 8, 9, 5, 3, 7
3.375.......runamok.......6, -, 4, 2, 4,1, 2, 3, 5, 8
8.0..........kevbud........9, 8, 6, 8, 9, 7, 8, 9, 9, -
2.875........6945...........3, 2, 5, 1, 3, -, 1, 6, 7, 2
2.875......whatilivefor....5, 1, 1, 6, 2, 2, 2, -, 4, 6

so, yeah. I'm pretty sure that's right.
that puts the list:
1 DFelon (2.5)
2 6945 and whatilivefor (2.875)
3 runamokrampant (3.375)
4 addicted tochaos (3.75)
5 bowl of oranges (4.25)
6 d0ped0g (5.25)
7 corupt (6.125)
8 kevbud (8.0)

eleventeen DQ'd

kevbud187
05-18-2005, 10:41 PM
haha im a loser

SubtleDagger
05-18-2005, 11:20 PM
Explain to me how I'm biased. I gave reasons for why most of the songs blew.

SubtleDagger
05-18-2005, 11:24 PM
Oh, I see.

My crits are exactly what this forum is about. This forum is about competition and opinions. My opinion is that most of the songs this challenge were awful or mediocre, including yours, and if you want to win more often you should take my criticism into account.

I had no contempt for you (though I do now, because you're bitching just because I told you what I really thought about your writing and you can't seem to handle that), I had contempt for your writing, because it has problems, and I think you need to fix them in order to write better. Get over it.

RunAmokRampant
05-18-2005, 11:54 PM
I had no probs with subtle's crits. Fair and harsh. Harsh crits are good to keep writers from being cocky and straying into lyrical problems (whatever they may be). Only when the crit starts to attack the person, not the piece, that I think is unjust. My 2 cents anyway. Lets just move on to the next challenge shall we?

SubtleDagger
05-19-2005, 12:15 AM
Agreed heavily. Hopefully Nick will pick a good word as well.

d0ped0g
05-19-2005, 12:19 AM
yeah... unlike "certes"

edit: wait a sec i won that challenge... ****it

SubtleDagger
05-19-2005, 12:22 AM
Hahaha.

The only worse word than that was communique. More like communiGAY amirite? imrite

super deluxe
05-19-2005, 12:47 AM
Hahaha.

The only worse word than that was communique. More like communiGAY amirite? imrite

Well, except for continuum and wanderlust.

Because those were, like, vortexes of suck.

SubtleDagger
05-19-2005, 12:58 AM

Continuum I can't complain about because I won off of it and had good poetic ideas for it.

Wanderlust, well... thank Christ I wasn't here to lambast Corrupt for that one.

d0ped0g
05-19-2005, 07:18 AM
yeah i have to say wanderlust was by far the worst...

DFelon204409
05-19-2005, 07:20 AM
I need to finish a 24-hour take home math final so it'll be up sometime soon after 2:28 PM. Also, the word will most likely be "vas deferens." Also, the Revenge of the Sith was really cool and really powerful. My only reservation is that there wasn't a 15-minute torture scene of Jar Jar Binks.

d0ped0g
05-19-2005, 07:22 AM
oh no!!!!
dont do this to us!!!!

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=vas%20deferens

A_Perfect_Sonnet
05-19-2005, 09:40 AM
We get too many bad joke songs as it is.

A_Perfect_Sonnet
05-19-2005, 09:41 AM
My only reservation is that there wasn't a 15-minute torture scene of Jar Jar Binks.

That's what the extended edition DVD is for.

pixiesfanyo
05-19-2005, 09:47 AM

At least continuum has a flow to it.

Unlike Wanderlust

toddcotham
05-19-2005, 11:55 AM
I think the new challenge word should be Jar Jar Binks. Either that or pudding.

super deluxe
05-19-2005, 01:22 PM
I maintain that orangutan is the best idea yet.

ATC
05-19-2005, 01:53 PM
onomatopoeia !!!

A_Perfect_Sonnet
05-19-2005, 02:26 PM
I'll stick to pimpmobile.

DFelon204409
05-19-2005, 02:53 PM
Silence droids.

super deluxe
05-19-2005, 02:55 PM
Silence droids.

Whatever, Jar Jar Bungs.

DFelon204409
05-19-2005, 03:00 PM
That was your worst one to date super. I expect you to come back with at least 15 mordant todd cotham anal rape jokes.

toddcotham
05-19-2005, 03:24 PM
ah, anal rape...takes me back.

Quick! To the new replies thread!

05-19-2005, 04:28 PM
Oh, I see.

My crits are exactly what this forum is about. This forum is about competition and opinions. My opinion is that most of the songs this challenge were awful or mediocre, including yours, and if you want to win more often you should take my criticism into account.

I had no contempt for you (though I do now, because you're bitching just because I told you what I really thought about your writing and you can't seem to handle that), I had contempt for your writing, because it has problems, and I think you need to fix them in order to write better. Get over it.

Your crits are exactly what you're about. And lets not limit it to your crits but also include all your posts as well. I cant go into a thread anywhere you've been and see anything but anger and disgust for you. Oh what a nice guy. Oh it makes people better. What a load a Sht.

You know nothing of what this forum is about. Seeing someone write for the first time and watching them develop. Dfelon, drummergirl, Disco D...all of them. This suks...this blows. How easy. What a fckn coward you are.

Think anything you want about my writing. I give zero value to your input. I've entered and won more challenges than anyone...anyone here!!! So you take my advice. Change your approach...its bulsht.

SubtleDagger
05-19-2005, 04:32 PM
Your crits are exactly what you're about. And lets not limit it to your crits but also include all your posts as well. I cant go into a thread anywhere you've been and see anything but anger and disgust for you. Oh what a nice guy. Oh it makes people better. What a load a Sht.

You know nothing of what this forum is about. Seeing someone write for the first time and watching them develop. Dfelon, drummergirl, Disco D...all of them. This suks...this blows. How easy. What a fckn coward you are.

Think anything you want about my writing. I give zero value to your input. I've entered and won more challenges than anyone...anyone here!!! So you take my advice. Change your approach...its bulsht.
HAHAHAHAHA

I've won eight challenges. I'm tied for first with Nick and jmunk. You haven't even gotten close to that.

Stop posting now thnx.

05-19-2005, 04:59 PM
Foolish boy. I've posted under 2 different names. I've won challenges...I've won experience challenges...I've won year end tournament challenges. Have you? Clean up your act clown or get out of my challenges.

SubtleDagger
05-19-2005, 05:22 PM
With your BBB account, you are tied with me.

If I were you, I'd stop talking down to me, or else you may not make it to the next challenge.

d0ped0g
05-19-2005, 05:33 PM
i'm sorry... but you are all in desperate need of this

BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!

i think i made my point... however subtle it might be :D

SubtleDagger
05-19-2005, 05:34 PM
To not take these things so seriously?

I'd have to agree with that, but it looks like even some of the vets will never stop bitching.

DFelon204409
05-19-2005, 05:57 PM
Foolish boy. I've posted under 2 different names. I've won challenges...I've won experience challenges...I've won year end tournament challenges. Have you? Clean up your act clown or get out of my challenges.

Wait so this is BBB. I thought you were justinga. That changes my leaderboard doesn't it.

super deluxe
05-19-2005, 06:38 PM
Wait so this is BBB. I thought you were justinga. That changes my leaderboard doesn't it.

I think he's all three. :rolleyes:

SubtleDagger
05-19-2005, 06:41 PM
I think he's all three. :rolleyes:
If that's true, then I don't even think they should all be counted together. Since he decided to break it on us when he needed to proclaim his supreme victory at writing songs.

And when I scanned his IP, justinga didn't come up. So I wouldn't believe it anyway.

DFelon204409
05-19-2005, 06:50 PM
Justinga is different.

super deluxe
05-19-2005, 11:25 PM
IT'S A CONSPIRACY, I TELL YOU!

Bitches.

kevbud187
05-19-2005, 11:53 PM
If that's true, then I don't even think they should all be counted together. Since he decided to break it on us when he needed to proclaim his supreme victory at writing songs.

And when I scanned his IP, justinga didn't come up. So I wouldn't believe it anyway.

hmm maybe he moved....or got a new phone number...or a new area code......

^^i agree. Subtle Dagger, I know my song sucked for #87 but you could have used "contructive critizism"......hmm. now there's a concept.

With your BBB account, you are tied with me.

If I were you, I'd stop talking down to me, or else you may not make it to the next challenge.

Resulting to threatening to kick someone off an internet post is pathetic and kind of a despirate o-crap-i-got-backed-into-a-corner kind of approach

i'm sorry... but you are all in desperate need of this

BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!

i think i made my point... however subtle it might be

^^ this guy has the right idea

thats my take on this thread w/e no hard feelings to anyone

SubtleDagger
05-20-2005, 12:04 AM
hmm maybe he moved....or got a new phone number...or a new area code......
No.
^^i agree. Subtle Dagger, I know my song sucked for #87 but you could have used "contructive critizism"......hmm. now there's a concept.
I used constructive criticism on everyone, including you. I told you to take some grammar classes. That would be heavily constructive.
Resulting to threatening to kick someone off an internet post is pathetic and kind of a despirate o-crap-i-got-backed-into-a-corner kind of approach
No, it's a "don't even fucking try to sit there and flame me for asinine reasons or I'm going to ban you" kind of approach. Which is something mods should use more often because I shouldn't have to put up with crap from people like him.

Aside from that, you have no idea what's going on so shoo.

DFelon204409
05-20-2005, 08:59 AM
Ya kevbud stay out. If you guys want to continue this argument please use a different medium than this forum.

SubtleDagger
05-20-2005, 10:40 AM
Well thank christ you closed it, I'm tired of the discussion anyway.