PDA

View Full Version : Boss SuperChorus CH-1

SkaterNick14
02-18-2005, 10:59 PM
Price paid-$50 on ebay

This pedal is very simple to opperate, 4 control knobs, E. Level, EQ, Rate, and Depth. Digital Bypass. It only takes a couple minutes to dail in a nice chorus tone. Ive experienced no noise from playing with this pedal in places where other pedals pick up radio signals left and right. Its built with the standard rugged quality youd expect from boss. I use this pedal alot when im playing with cleans, it really fattens things up and adds a nice sparkle to my clean tone. The only other chorus pedal I have is a danelectro mini, which suprisingly dosent sound bad. But this thing is deffinatly much better quality and for the price tag its a great addition to my pedal board. I would like to compare this pedal with a Visual Sounds H2O Chorus but this thing is getting the job done fine for now so the only reason I can see getting rid of it is for a H2O merely for the extra echo effect. I would highly recomend this pedal to anyone looking for a nice cheap chorus pedal.

Thurstan
02-19-2005, 07:45 PM
However, at even cheaper, and a much better pedal, check out the Marshall Supervibe