PDA

View Full Version : Cubasis hates me.

TheUnavoidable
11-19-2004, 05:58 PM
When i finally got it working after a long time, I've started to record my songs in Cubasis VST 4.0. But, everytime i try to record something it skips or stutters every time it changes bar. This sucks and i need help.

~Wu
11-21-2004, 11:08 AM
well is your pc any good? can it cope with the processing power required? it may just be that your pc isnt powerful enough

if it is then just make sure you have the latest patch and drivers etc

TheUnavoidable
11-21-2004, 11:12 AM
First of all, thank you for your reply. :)

Second, i was suspecting that it may be my crappy soundcard. The rest of the PC is pretty good and should work just fine, but the soundcard could defently use some improvement.

moaner
11-21-2004, 11:34 AM
if you replace the souncard, you will be glad you did later on, especially if you do a lot of home recording. You might want to look into getting a really nice one with xLR inputs etc.

EZ!
11-21-2004, 04:22 PM
if you replace the souncard, you will be glad you did later on, especially if you do a lot of home recording. You might want to look into getting a really nice one with xLR inputs etc.

if youre gonna use xLRs id get a mixing desk and run everything through that. you dont want to be messing around the back of your pc every time you wanna record something