PDA

View Full Version : One of my personal favorite screamers

Merkaba
11-16-2004, 01:32 AM
Check out Prince. THe guy has one of the strongest voices ever. If you dont have it download Darling Nikki and The Beautiful Ones. They are both off of the Purple Rain soundtrack. At the end of Darling nikki he says. "your dirtyl little prince wanna grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind"

Listen him scream grind. preferably with earphones on. Its beautiful if you ask me. The clarity. Now of course studio does alot for you but its still awesome. I wonder if he still has this much power since those songs were from **** near 20 years ago.

who else can scream like this man? no really, i would like to check them out cause I'm not that knowledgeable of alot of singers which you might see as i constantly say "i dont know who that is" when replying to peoples questions. hehe.

lloydapalooza
03-20-2005, 07:16 PM
doesn't prince have a really deep talking voice? thats funny seeing how he can sing so high. maybe its the ice skating outfit that does it.

Merkaba
03-20-2005, 10:24 PM
woa...i remember posting this...a while ago.

Yea he can actually hit pretty deep notes singing too. Just gifted i guess. Maybe the outfit does help.

Welcome to the forums by the way!

metaliq
03-20-2005, 10:28 PM
Hmm... old thread...

Merkaba... have you heard the band Ours?

Listen to Ours - Broken. Not as consistant of screaming, but there is a glimpse. :)