PDA

View Full Version : Critique This If You Will... Pt.2

MaverickPLM
11-09-2004, 04:18 PM
Hello again,
I would like for you to listen to our song "Distorted Illusion", which we actually spent alot of time on for good quality. We previously had a few sound difficulties on the other song "Canis Minor", and we would like you all to listen to this and give us some feed back.
www.purevolume.com/ciris

TaylorGuy
11-09-2004, 04:51 PM
This song sounds really good......I can hear some Zeppelin influenced riffs , and the Tool influence......but a lot of originality also......your singer sounds alot better , his voice is alot more confident than in the last song.....he puts alot more feeling into this song.....I also liked the flow of this tune , it is a long song but never got boring......I like the short part with no singing around 4min and 45sec.....made me want to do the ole "Beavis and Butthead".."Headbanging" thing......LOL

Magicaltroll
11-10-2004, 06:33 PM
hey not bad keep at it i think it sounds pretty cool
but i cant hear the zeppelin influence or the tool...... maybe a bit of a perfect circle in there but to me it sounds very original :thumb:

thecoach004
11-10-2004, 08:08 PM
Awesome, not something I'd typically listen to but its deffinetly a solid song. I just find that one guitar riff under the verse begins to sound a bit repetitive after awhile but overall a good song.

Atom
11-12-2004, 02:25 PM
The recording on that sounds great, can tell you spent a bit of time on it. The singing always seems to be a weak spot with a lot of the bands I've listened to hear but that wasn't in the least bit cringe-worthy.

Deaver1985
11-16-2004, 10:29 PM
Again good stuff you got there. I usually dont like local bands but you kids are good. Oh and i am in your band so i guess i am good too....right....guys.....:(

innerdream
11-17-2004, 11:42 AM
very good stuff

TaylorGuy
12-01-2004, 05:44 PM
.........come again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LaZaRuZ
12-01-2004, 09:38 PM
.........come again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you mean? :confused: