PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo DS VS. Playstation handheld

axeslinga_32
11-06-2004, 12:40 AM
so based on the facts we know, which do you think will be better? i probably wont be getting one, because handheld gaming consoles just seem kind of childish, but which would you prefer? im really not sure personally. :smash:

Kingofdudes
11-06-2004, 01:02 AM
The PSP looks like it will have a better selection of games.

axeslinga_32
11-06-2004, 01:05 AM
its also pretty huge and only has a battery life of 2 hours :(

infeef
11-06-2004, 01:44 AM
the nintendo one becasue playstation cant use mario and zelda and other cool nintendo charecters, but i dont like handheld game systems, its not my bag baby.

Shadowwynd
11-06-2004, 09:16 AM
Being a nintendo fan i would go for the DS

However, i can decide so i would probably buy both if i could lol

DS has all the cool games from nintendo (zelda metriod and FF games), 2 screens and one being touch sensetive.

PSP has a bigger screen and can play movies and looks to have better graphics, aswell as some other decent game possibilties (remake of FF7 anyone?).

The battery life best be upgraded when they release it though! (i know they pushed back th erelease date because of it.. so they best sort it out and give it more like 15hours.. 10 atleast)

Retrovertigo
11-06-2004, 09:18 AM
My vote goes to Nintendo, because these games are more like a time waster for me, and I think theyll have much more epic games.

I've always found Playstation stuff never to be that great. Any of it. Only at best like 3 games, which I cant even name. But Gta :drool:

Nintendo will make legendary platformers like Mario and Zelda, and don't forget the wave of wrestling games on the N64.

Kworb
11-06-2004, 10:05 AM
Definitely Nintendo DS, it has cooler possibilities for games, and it doesn't try to be anything else than a gaming handheld.

EonBlueApcolyps
11-06-2004, 10:31 AM
DS will have better games and i think its gonna be much cheaper than PSP

Ganondorf
11-06-2004, 01:12 PM
My vote goes to Nintendo, because these games are more like a time waster for me, and I think theyll have much more epic games.

I've always found Playstation stuff never to be that great. Any of it. Only at best like 3 games, which I cant even name. But Gta :drool:

Nintendo will make legendary platformers like Mario and Zelda, and don't forget the wave of wrestling games on the N64.

Zelda isn't a platform game ;)

Retrovertigo
11-06-2004, 01:24 PM
Zelda isn't a platform game ;)

I don't even know what platform means.

CarnageFairy
11-06-2004, 01:36 PM
DS owns all.

Me and my friends are going to have a DS-LAN in physics.