PDA

View Full Version : Metal Band Names

hdrobot_mdp
11-02-2004, 08:28 PM
Hey you guys, my vocalist and I are trying to put together a band, but we have no name, we came up with two.

1. Innocent at the Gallows, meaning Innocent at the guillotine (Sp?) which is what they used to cut people's head off.
-or-
2. Aftersummon

Now if you would kindly post which of the two you would rather have, that would be greatly appreciated.

Shady Ultima
11-02-2004, 08:32 PM
Wait... you don't have a band, but you want a name?
Get a full band then decide on the name

hdrobot_mdp
11-02-2004, 08:39 PM
Wait... you don't have a band, but you want a name?
Get a full band then decide on the name

Well, we have members set up, we just need other people's input to influence on which way we should go.

metaliq
11-02-2004, 09:37 PM
I'm the vocalist, and here is the dealie-yo.

We are leaving our old band (me and him ^^^^) and starting a new band, we know the influences, sound, and the such, and the members arent a big priority, seeing as we pretty are sure on who is going to be the final lineup. And we have picked two names which we like, Innocent At The Gallows and Aftersummon.

We would like some input on which name you prefer. Both have meaning, and arent just some words thrown together. So... if you would be so kind as to voice your opinion, I would gladly thank you.

Merkaba
11-03-2004, 12:10 AM
I like IATG

Theres a local band here called Not Unlike the Sky. I love that and what it represents.