you're drowning me
in your sea of beauty.
but there's no place that i'd rather be
than with you chrissy
bloody knuckles and broken fences
consequences of past reactions
reactions to situations
that should have never existed.

===it's a real personal song, so try to excuse the last four lines. they fit, i swear. ;D

Merkaba
10-27-2004, 01:39 AM
Its not bad, but name dropping in a song is big no no of mine. Takes any objectivity out of the readers mind. However, sometimes you just want to get it out. I was gonna make a song called lillian in honor of the most beautiful girl i've ever known. the chorus was gonna be a raspy yelled Lillian, Lillian...blah blah bl blah blah blah...Lillian! Lillian! blah blah bl blah blah bleh....I havent made it yet. but i could still see myself doing it so. If it really means alot to you then hell...youre the author.

broken jaw club
10-27-2004, 02:57 AM
Its not bad, but name dropping in a song is big no no of mine. Takes any objectivity out of the readers mind. However, sometimes you just want to get it out. I was gonna make a song called lillian in honor of the most beautiful girl i've ever known. the chorus was gonna be a raspy yelled Lillian, Lillian...blah blah bl blah blah blah...Lillian! Lillian! blah blah bl blah blah bleh....I havent made it yet. but i could still see myself doing it so. If it really means alot to you then hell...youre the author.

it was a 6th month anniversary gift. if i ever rerecorded it or played it live, i would probably say "but there's no place i'd rather be, than with you." the same would happen if we broke up... ;D
thanks for your input, i appreciate