PDA

View Full Version : New song, crit the music and how the vocals are sung, and not the improvised lyrics!

His Curse (LT)
10-22-2004, 02:21 PM
Hi guys, here's His Curse's first upload onto Soundclick, feel free to listen! It's something I cooked up earlier today, me playing the guitar and shouting/singing over it, I just want to know what you think of the overall music, please crit it! By the way, the lyrics are improvised, so please don't crit the lyrics, they're just there so you know how it's meant to be sung.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/0/hiscursemusic.htm

:thumb:

Dinosaur_vs_Robot
10-23-2004, 08:35 AM
pretty good, im sure it would sound better with a full band playing and a better recording

His Curse (LT)
10-23-2004, 08:35 AM
*Bump*

:D

EDIT: Sorry, I posted that bump as soon as you posted! Thanks for your comments mate, much appreciated. There will be the whole band playing this song (I hope for us to work on it this weekend), so it should be really good, thanks!

His Curse (LT)
10-23-2004, 09:08 PM
C'mon guys, anymore feedback would be much appreciated, cheers.

Implements Of Destruction
10-24-2004, 07:33 AM
Stop bumping it. You've got two of the same threads here. So lets this one die and bump the other if you must.

chris184
10-24-2004, 04:48 PM
thats a **** scary song, its quite gud, but really scary, play it at halloween, seriously. :amaze: