slice it up!
why am i here? x2

shush go away!
get out!
get out of here! x2

sell the incense, the incense, the insensitive! x3

IOWNU200
10-20-2004, 02:37 PM
i don't really know about this one, one things for sure this isn't working:chiche kebab!
This song dosen't seem to say too much to me anyway. I'd try and lengthen your lines and what not to get a better message across

CrashingDown213
10-20-2004, 03:12 PM
This so very repetitive, very boring..sounds like a guy would just be screaming and you wouldn't understand it..
It has no message being put forth and if you think this song has hope, add length to it and a few words besides chiche and kebab

burton.and.gas
10-21-2004, 01:23 PM
ok its not menat to have a message! now if you take that into account..... you probably still wont like it. anyone else?

Crowley5150
10-21-2004, 06:43 PM
ok its not menat to have a message! now if you take that into account..... you probably still wont like it. anyone else?

Dude... if you are posting lyrics that dont have a meaning, message or purpose, to a songwriting & lyrics message board... ya really should give some background as to the intent of the words. What style of music will they be set to, what is the purpose behind some of the metaphors (if any) etc.

Its kinda hard to crit words that arent meant to mean anything, unless you give some more info about the songs intention. it would be as meaningless as me selecting 50 words randomly from a dictionary and asking for a critique.

Care to elaborate ?

Chris

burton.and.gas
10-25-2004, 02:16 PM
i dont really believe songs need a meaning. and i don't mind if other people think im wrong. lol but this song was just random and silly. but that suits me fine.