and theres a cover of 3 libras by a perfect circle

and the other ones just kinda wierd

but check them out

and our recording stuff is pretty primitive

:thumb:

JGuy4
10-04-2004, 01:27 AM
AWESOME! I Love your 3 Libras cover!

APC is my favorate band and you guys did an awesome job. I was acually planning to do a cover for 3 Libras and post it here. I'll do that once i get my new effects pedal (real soon). I'll send you guys my cover when I'm done with it.

By the way, nice band name ;)

Johnny Roxburgh
10-04-2004, 11:20 AM
Wow, your singer must count Maynard as a MAJOR influence.

Your song was very listenable, just a bit too similar to Tool / APC I think. I liked the drumming towards the end, it was solid throughout. The guitar was cool, but it played second fiddle to everything else, I don't think it was high enough in the mix.

But yeah, it was cool. :thumb:

GuitarComet
10-04-2004, 03:19 PM
didn't like it much. Interesting, but only as a spectical.

Deloused_ap
10-04-2004, 03:36 PM
Wow, your singer must count Maynard as a MAJOR influence.

Your song was very listenable, just a bit too similar to Tool / APC I think. I liked the drumming towards the end, it was solid throughout. The guitar was cool, but it played second fiddle to everything else, I don't think it was high enough in the mix.

But yeah, it was cool. :thumb:

actually our singer isnt that big on tool stuff but he can match maynard pretty well

our song wasnt really heavily apc tool influenced but i guess thats just what you heard. yeah the guitar gets drowned out in it but its because that version was recorded from a mic in the middle of the room. wasnt meant to be a high quality recording it was just a runthrough

make_noise
10-04-2004, 08:26 PM
wow the apc cover was awesome. and yeah, the singer sounds just like Maynard! good stuff good stuff

SeanG
10-23-2004, 02:29 PM
Hey, I'm the drummer in the band. Thanks for the compliments guys

chris184
10-25-2004, 02:36 PM
i think its a bit boring... :confused:

IwantAcookie
10-25-2004, 07:01 PM
not my thing.