07-19-2004, 09:10 PM
it was an honest try at rap lyrics

leave me alone... i'm white

------------
Maggotfelon

Sloth
07-19-2004, 09:22 PM
haha! White rap! YES!!
It's much better than all of the pop/rap/hip hop/ whatever they wanna call it, bull****.
It's still rap though...from a white boy....NOT a fan.

nice try. Alcohol does crazy things doesn't it?

CSD & the Soul Machines
07-19-2004, 09:28 PM
Hey white-boy rap can be good, if your the Beastie Boys. Every other white rapper has to quit because they've done it, and no other white boy can be good at it like they are. But this was a fun read anyways.

Sloth
07-19-2004, 09:59 PM
Beastie Boys..Intergalactic Planetary! etc... etc... etc...

ToxicFerret5489
07-19-2004, 10:11 PM
Hah, not the best any, not b a long shot, but hell it's better than I could do, sober or not.

WHat happened to your old SN?

seversonfam
07-19-2004, 10:21 PM
ehhh eminem is a **** head and should be shot but you gotta admit hes got skill with puttin words together....he can free style with the best of them

CSD & the Soul Machines
07-19-2004, 10:26 PM
The best rapper ever, in case you were wondering, is MC Supernatural. Saw him at Lollapalooza, and he was absoultely incredible.

Maggotfelon420
07-20-2004, 12:14 AM
Toxicferret - I posted the new threads in like every forum with the new otep video warhead link and got banned, for advertisement or something. Whatever. I just gotta remember I stopped at 776 posts on that account and I'm good. I'd just gotta add things up once in a while.

BTW, I happen to be a fan of rap... well some of it. Like Wu-Tang, D-Block and so on. I can't stand that "radio rap to get bi.tches as.ses shakin" junk like Ludacris or Nelly or something. But Eminem... ask just about any black guy... is plain and simple the best rap lyricist around. He can freestyle the **** out of anybody. If he wasn't good he wouldn't be on the new Jadakiss album, or on any of Dre's sh.it. I don't care too much for his 3 mainstream CD's but his underground sh.it kills everything. And his workm with D12 is flawless.

Anyone like ICP, or anything Psychopathic?

Maggotfelon420
07-20-2004, 12:15 AM
And the best rapper ever is....

Me motherfvcker...

what the ****'d you think I was gonna say. :D

bassaholica2004
07-20-2004, 07:34 AM
:lol: This made my day. Its actually pretty good, better than all the mainstream rap. I also like some rap. My favorite rapper is Zack de la Rocha from RATM. But the label my band is going to be signed to (once we find a damn drummer) is a very political label, and a lot of the artists are rappers, and they are really good.

paranoid_policeman
07-20-2004, 08:56 AM
Its got a few gratuitous swear words in but thats what raps all about. :) If you feel stupid being a white rapper I suppose these lyrics would work on something slipknot-esqe.

Could you please crit my song cataracts. I don't know how to make a link to it but you shopuld be able to find it pretty easily.

Maggotfelon420
07-20-2004, 09:24 AM
Does anyone think these are actually good?

Bassaholica - the best rappers are the ones that rap about political issues and mathematics and stuff. Killing people is lots of fun though. :D

Maggotfelon420
07-20-2004, 09:54 PM
Sorry my pizzles but the dizzle gots to bizzump this shizznit so y'all can check out my bumpin rap yo, my naizza's

Maggotfelon420
07-20-2004, 09:56 PM
------------
Maggotfelon

Baodegoth
07-21-2004, 06:26 PM
fo' shizzle dudizzle this iz da bizzle!! [what did i just say? hope i didn't offend anyone] LOL. this is actually nice, i like some rap/hip-hop sh.it too, the more underground and serious stuff. the sh.it we see on mtv just sucks...so 7/10. lol...
this is good:
undercover thug with an undercover club
leave you under covers and you're fvckin body numb
undercover job, i ain't no motherfvckin slob
leave you under covers and you're fvckin body robbed

funkadelic69
07-21-2004, 07:19 PM
ya i gotta say rage is the only ap il lisen to and thats not really even"rap" by most peoples standards

funkadelic69
07-21-2004, 07:20 PM
ya i gotta say rage is the only ap il lisen to and thats not really even"rap" by most peoples standards and 311s good too and chilli peppers can do it to(giv it away)

funkadelic69
07-21-2004, 07:21 PM
sry bout that it like posted while i was typin

juggalotricksta
12-23-2004, 04:54 PM
Toxicferret - I posted the new threads in like every forum with the new otep video warhead link and got banned, for advertisement or something. Whatever. I just gotta remember I stopped at 776 posts on that account and I'm good. I'd just gotta add things up once in a while.

BTW, I happen to be a fan of rap... well some of it. Like Wu-Tang, D-Block and so on. I can't stand that "radio rap to get bi.tches as.ses shakin" junk like Ludacris or Nelly or something. But Eminem... ask just about any black guy... is plain and simple the best rap lyricist around. He can freestyle the **** out of anybody. If he wasn't good he wouldn't be on the new Jadakiss album, or on any of Dre's sh.it. I don't care too much for his 3 mainstream CD's but his underground sh.it kills everything. And his workm with D12 is flawless.

Anyone like ICP, or anything Psychopathic?

Im all about the wicked shit. ICP is my favorite, I like ABK a lot too. But Im down with all of it, Twiztid, Zug Izland, Esham, Dark Lotus, everything. Me and my roommate Mike just went and got hatchetman tattoos a couple months ago. I wish I wouldve seen this sooner though, I started a Psychopathic thread and I just got a bunch of shit for it. Its cool to know theres another ninja around here though. Check out my thread we can talk more.