PDA

View Full Version : WWE/TNA/ROH/Sports Entertainment

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

D-Noon12
05-28-2005, 11:35 PM
I used to watch wrestling all the time with my two cousins, then one night after missing about two months straight, I saw Vince McMahon standing in the ring yapping on about how God was giving him some message, or something stupid to that affect. From that point on I decided that the WWE had become too much like a soap oprah, so I just stopped watching. Are there actually any good fights any more? By that I mean are there any good fights that take place between people OTHER than two random kids they picked off the street to be in the WWE. :lol:

adrian
05-29-2005, 04:49 AM
I think the storylines these days are ok. They could be a hell of a lot better, but they are still enough to keep me watching. It made me wonder what exactly the point of that battle royal on Smackdown was, when at the end Kurt Angle just continued this sexual storyline with Booker T's wife. It's like.. "It was all just for that? Hmmmmm" :upset:

Anyway, is anybody else waiting for Ric Flair to turn into a huge babyface sometime soon.. Take the title belt and make him a 17 time Champion? You know it could happen, boys and girls.. WhoooOOOOOooooOOOOOooo!!

:thumb:

gaslight
05-29-2005, 04:52 AM
Haha, I wouldn't bet on it.

But I wouldn't be suprised if Ric Flair turned against Triple H.

Zmev
05-29-2005, 04:53 AM
After Raw, I would be.

jcxstargazer
05-29-2005, 05:17 AM
There's still time. Although the way he gets a reaction, he kind of already is a 'babyface'. No matter what, he's still going to get people enjoying what he does

slashjunior
05-29-2005, 05:46 AM
WWF (WWE) used to be quite good and I used to be a regular viewer. That was like 5 years ago now, where the story lines were pretty good. Although as I grew older the stories seemed to get more lame. Was that just me growing up or was wrestling becoming more commercial?

I dunno where the other guys have gone. I think Road Dogg got fired or something or injured so went to get a normal job. Same with X-Pac I think. I guess Jeff Hardy got injured, because he always did all this crazy ****, even though it is fake some of the stuff Jeff Hardy did was very dangerous.

gaslight
05-29-2005, 05:48 AM
X Pac, Road Dogg, and Jeff Hardy all work for TNA I think.

Jom
05-29-2005, 11:30 AM
Well, I thought Flair was turning when he came out to shake Batista's hand, but then when Trips came out and Flair low-blowed him, I figured that Flair and Trips are still in cahoots, but I believe Batista will still have the title after the HIAC match.

Brew
05-29-2005, 11:40 AM
^I doubt that Batista will keep the title at Backlash.

simplephotographinthesun
05-29-2005, 12:56 PM
side note: the canadian destroyer is one of the craziest moves i've ever seen

white_riot
05-29-2005, 02:50 PM
The Canadian Destroyer is awesome.

Kickflip_Burrito
05-29-2005, 05:50 PM
Whats the Canadian Destroyer?

/me feels dumb

simplephotographinthesun
05-29-2005, 08:58 PM
sunset flip piledriver...in one motion

gaslight
05-29-2005, 09:04 PM
Where can I see a video of that?

here comes the bird flu
05-29-2005, 10:07 PM
Does anyone still believe its real??

Correction: Did anyone EVER think it was real?

Jom
05-29-2005, 10:28 PM
^I doubt that Batista will keep the title at Backlash.

Man, losing to Trips will blow. But at least if Edge beats Trips, I won't feel too too bad, because I'd rather see a heel vs. heel match.

But I thought Kane was going to finish his feud with Edge first? Perhaps not. I don't know. That man is huge, but they don't use him, and he definitely doesn't seem like he'd be the champion of anything with the way the storylines are going.

gaslight
05-29-2005, 10:30 PM
Kane will most likely come back with a character change as a heartless pyschopath again, which is what he should have been all along.

Jom
05-29-2005, 10:36 PM
It seems the two evildoers cannot accept the fact that they are losers and would rather blame an innocent damsel... and I must ask you... "Whassupwitdat?!"

EDIT: Fuck, I forgot that I switched to Heidenreich.

pikester
05-29-2005, 10:40 PM
10/10 for effort though.

Brew
05-30-2005, 03:38 AM
Man, losing to Trips will blow. But at least if Edge beats Trips, I won't feel too too bad, because I'd rather see a heel vs. heel match.

But I thought Kane was going to finish his feud with Edge first? Perhaps not. I don't know. That man is huge, but they don't use him, and he definitely doesn't seem like he'd be the champion of anything with the way the storylines are going.

The people high up in WWE land don't think that Batista is that great a champion, so he'll probably drop to HHH. On the other hand, they think that Cena is a good champion, like The Rock, but not as good/funny/talented etc...

gaslight
05-30-2005, 03:44 AM
I don't understand their problem with him.

I'd much rather see Batista as champion than Cena.

Brew
05-30-2005, 04:22 AM
His mic skills aren't the greatest and I think they just see him as another big guy who got to be champ. He may retain at Backlash but its doubtfull.

Cena appeals to the kids with his raps and funny promos etc...he'll probably be champ for most of this year now. Also, he won't be going to RAW because he doesn't like HHH.

gaslight
05-30-2005, 04:25 AM
Batista's mic skills are about the same as Cena's ring skills I'd say.

It's a pity about HHH, there's never any room at the top when he is on the show, because he only wants it to be himself and a rival, rather than giving two new superstars the spotlight.

Brew
05-30-2005, 05:19 AM
HHH is a title hogging whore.

Apparently ''up and coming'' superstars from RAW are going to be drafted onto Smackdown! in this next draft, to give them more exposure and to hopefully build them into the main event superstars that the WWE really needs.

Jom
05-30-2005, 01:31 PM
Apparently ''up and coming'' superstars from RAW are going to be drafted onto Smackdown! in this next draft, to give them more exposure and to hopefully build them into the main event superstars that the WWE really needs.

Wait, first WWE is moving SD! to Friday nights, and now they want to move some decent talent over? This is all backwards, and that's too bad.

Brew
05-30-2005, 01:38 PM
Its to keep the audience interested in the show, if they leave it as it is its going to lose viewers.

Jom
05-31-2005, 10:10 AM
You know I was thinking...

... isn't it odd that Christy's entrance music is "Walk, Idiot, Walk?" Shouldn't that be more for someone like Maria, whose gimmick is supposed to be that of an idiot?

JACKROXYOU
05-31-2005, 10:11 AM
You know I was thinking...

... isn't it odd that Christy's entrance music is "Walk, Idiot, Walk?" Shouldn't that be more for someone like Maria, whose gimmick is supposed to be that of an idiot?

ill let her do what ever she wants

Jom
05-31-2005, 10:49 AM
Hahahaha. Good suggestion.

Anyways, I brought back The Hurricane because people kept calling my Heidenreich avatar "homo-erotic."

jcxstargazer
05-31-2005, 11:18 AM
I've spent alot of time (3 minutes) thinking up those stars wasted, and those over-used.

Wasted!
Raw
---
Val Venis
Kane
Christian
Jim Ross :lol:

Smackdown!
---
Kurt Angle
Booker T
Big Show

Over-used
Raw
---
Chris Masters
Tajiri (I dont dislike him, just someone else would be better as tag champ)
Divas

Smackdown!
---
Orlando Jordan
Divas

Jom
05-31-2005, 11:21 AM
I've spent alot of time (3 minutes)...

Hahhahahahahah.

Christy, you were a good avatar for all the time I had you (two minutes), but I can't come up with a creative user title for you, so you're getting replaced.

Dave Version 1
05-31-2005, 11:35 AM
I skipped the Triple H interview from Monday night. Did he say anything new, or was it the same routine he's used since late 2000?

Jom
05-31-2005, 11:43 AM
You didn't miss anything.

Batista, you and I are having a Hell in a Cell match. We're both going to Hell. Ask Mick Foley, ask Kevin Nash. You're next. We're both going to Hell (this was said about five thousand times over the course of the promo, so I'll just cut it off here), and only ONE of us is COMING BACK /insert random growling

Hell in a Cell will shorten your career, it will shorten your life, when you beat an animal, it either becomes aggressive, or submissive. You're going to submit... to the PEDIGREE RAWRAWRAWR.

jcxstargazer
05-31-2005, 11:43 AM
It went a little like this...

An animal blah blah blah blah, i married the boss' daughter and now im the boss, blah blah blah, you fear the pedigree blah blah blah, did you think i was going to stay away.

I think you'll all agree it was similar to that.
-------

Did anyone read this
During the post-match for the main-event at last night's show in Victoria, a skinny teenage fan hit the ring and was shoved by Triple H. The fan entered the ring as Batista was interacting with the crowd after his victory over Triple H and Ric Flair, and was shoved against the ropes by Triple H and took a nasty whiplash. The kid was then speared through the ropes by the referee and nabbed by security who cuffed him. After a short struggle, a woman officer snatched him by the throat and dragged him away. After all this, Triple H worked the crowd and challenged people in the crowd to come into the ring.
First of all, applause to the kid, but he didnt try hard enough :p .
If I were him I would have shouted to Trips "GO AWAY FOR A WHILE PLEASE!".
And my favourite part of the story was the ref spearing the guy :lol:

Dave Version 1
05-31-2005, 11:47 AM
No applause to the kid. A*sholes like that should be banned from the arenas. D'you not remember SummerSlam last year? The guy dancing on JBL's limo? He nearly went through the weakened area intended for the chokeslam spot, which would have been disasterous, as he wouldn't have been expecting it.

It's a stupid thing to do, and you could get severely injured or ruin a match completely (re: Eddie Guerrero vs. RVD, ladder match on Raw for the IC title. All everyone could talk about afterwards was the fan interuption, despite it being an amazing match).

Jom
05-31-2005, 11:52 AM
You're going to find people like that everywhere, though.

But sometimes it can be funny as hell if the fan is a huge dumbass:

My first (and only) live show was last year's lottery on RAW. During the main event (HHH vs. Eddie Guerrero for the WWE Championship [remember that Trips got drafted to SD! only to get traded back). In the middle of the match, this fan ran down the stands, jumped over the guard rail, and started climbing up the apron. Trips saw this, and blasted the fan right in the face with a boot. The fan stood up, and then this huge black security guy speared the hell out of him. Then, two more guards came, and they cuffed the fan and dragged him through the stands. Man, that was funny to me. People can be so retarded.

Did any of you catch this on TV? I had my brother tape it, but he stopped taping it right at the top of the hour, instead of fifteen minutes after.

jcxstargazer
05-31-2005, 11:57 AM
It was at a house show which was a shame.

gaslight
05-31-2005, 03:51 PM
I like that Triple H isn't shy about taking full advantage of "if you cross the barrier, we are not responsible for what happens to you". :lol:

And yeah the underuse of talent is chronic. The only new woman in the WWE who can even half wrestle is Victoria and when she does ever get proper TV time?

Jom
05-31-2005, 10:01 PM
I think that Michelle McCool could turn out to be a good wrestler, to be honest. I can see her going over to RAW (if Torrie doesn't go there first).

gaslight
06-01-2005, 01:47 AM
Hahaha, did it occur to anyone else that the only reason they had Lillian Garcia in the swimsuit contest, was to give a subtle promo to her band?

Mrgrim
06-01-2005, 01:56 AM
For some reason I dislike big sweaty guys that wear freddie mercury type spandex pin eachother down.

gaslight
06-01-2005, 02:30 AM
It must be because you're so cool.

jcxstargazer
06-01-2005, 09:32 AM
:lol:
Ba dum tish

I would like to see Michelle McCool gain some good in-ring skills. Diva's actually need a purpose, and shes much hotter than most of the others imo, so it'd be a all around good thing.

I couldn't see Torrie Wilson go to Raw really, shes probably the hottest diva on SD! so shes kind of the opposition to Stacy on Raw

gaslight
06-01-2005, 03:50 PM
The WWE needs to admit the women's division has become a joke again.

Kickflip_Burrito
06-01-2005, 03:53 PM
For some reason I dislike big sweaty guys that wear freddie mercury type spandex pin eachother down.
What wrong with Freddie Mercury ? :confused:

Dave Version 1
06-03-2005, 10:05 AM
*revives thread*

I ain't letting this little gem get lost.

I missed Smackdown! last week, so I'm gonna be so confused when I watch it tonight. I know that Angle is taking on Sharmelle... anything else of note is going to happen* and what happened last week?

*That means no spoilers, please. :)

Jom
06-03-2005, 10:51 AM
Hahaha, did it occur to anyone else that the only reason they had Lillian Garcia in the swimsuit contest, was to give a subtle promo to her band?

When I was watching the other day and she came out, I listened to her entrance music... and I was thinking, "Wait... isn't that... her song?" And yeah, it was.

Man, she has some killer chops.

I'd rather hear her voice over Tony Chimmel's :p

Jom
06-03-2005, 10:58 AM
*revives thread*

I ain't letting this little gem get lost.

I missed Smackdown! last week, so I'm gonna be so confused when I watch it tonight. I know that Angle is taking on Sharmelle... anything else of note is going to happen* and what happened last week?

*That means no spoilers, please. :)

Last week's SD!... the order might be a bit off, but it should be all there. It wasn't a great show, there were only three matches that I remember, and a hell of a lot of promos. The battle royal was a letdown.

MNM and Hardcore/Hass had a match. Hardcore/Hass won on a DQ. They're trying to build this as a rivalry, since they wrestled before Judgment Day, on Judgment Day, and then the SD! after Judgment Day.

Cena came out and gave a video tribute to JBL... after some coaxing, he finally showed it to JBL. It was about five seconds of good JBL moments, but then turned to JBL saying "I Quit!" over and over and over and over... and over again.

Big Show chokeslammed Carlito, but then was F5'd by Matt Morgan through a table.

Kurt Angle eliminated Rey Mysterio at the battle royal to earn the right to face... Sharmelle.

Hopefully that was clear enough for ya.

JACKROXYOU
06-03-2005, 11:39 AM
yesterdays was great

jcxstargazer
06-03-2005, 04:46 PM
Haha, heard about this 'super match'?

Apparently

***possible spoiler***

in July it will be Cena/Batista vs. HHH/JBL. that would be awesome, I would personally like to see JBL clothesline from hell HHH to kick him out for a few months. He's gotten so boring now, JBL isnt very good in the ring, but at least hes ok on the mic.

JACKROXYOU
06-03-2005, 05:25 PM

Apparently

***possible spoiler***

in July it will be Cena/Batista vs. HHH/JBL. that would be awesome, I would personally like to see JBL clothesline from hell HHH to kick him out for a few months. He's gotten so boring now, JBL isnt very good in the ring, but at least hes ok on the mic.

jbl is the smackdown's version of triple h

Jom
06-03-2005, 10:22 PM

Apparently

***possible spoiler***

:eek:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat ! That would be crazy. Of course, the faces would win.

I would rather see a HHH vs. JBL match, though.

Brew
06-04-2005, 06:01 AM
Apparently there's going to be inter-brand matches on this weeks RAW due to the lottery draft starting.

Brew
06-05-2005, 09:57 AM
*bump*

Over at some forums where I post I've been uploading videos via YSI for them, I'll get the link to my post in a few moments.

Edit:

http://www.voltageforums.com/index.php?showtopic=3798&view=findpost&p=39162

I think that link works.

benbenben
06-05-2005, 10:01 AM
:eek:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat ! That would be crazy. Of course, the faces would win.

I would rather see a HHH vs. JBL match, though.

That would be amazing! I'd love to see that

benbenben
06-05-2005, 10:03 AM
heh, dont you think the kurt angle vs sharmelle match was a bit of a let down?
i mean it would have been quite cool to see them on their own in the ring. Plus Booker T would have interfered anyway and kicked **** into angle so sharmelle would have won. Teddy long is such a push over

jcxstargazer
06-05-2005, 10:05 AM
Brum!
That link isnt working for me

Brew
06-05-2005, 10:06 AM
Brum!
That link isnt working for me

What does it say?

jcxstargazer
06-05-2005, 10:09 AM
I dont have permission to view this topic.

I'll just sign up to the forum

Brew
06-05-2005, 10:11 AM
I dont have permission to view this topic.

I'll just sign up to the forum
Okie doke.

Jom
06-06-2005, 09:44 AM
The draft starts tonight !

So. Who's going over?

Also, I'm a bit confused as to how this is working... are both brands at each taping?

Like, last year's draft (the only show that I went to :cool:), both brands were there because it was a supershow.

It just seems like, over the course of a month, that this wouldn't be possible.

But I dunno.

So, again, who's going over?

It has to be someone with mic skills... since they have to do a promo on Jericho's Highlight Reel.

gaslight
06-06-2005, 09:51 AM
We'll have to see, hopefully it makes things interesting again.

My thoughts:

1. Angle needs a storyline, Booker T needs a new storyline, Sharmel needs to find the kitchen.

2. Batista "snapping" on Daivari and Hassan wasn't that impressive.

3. Victoria is my favourite women's wrestler now, that was a mighty satisfying kick to the head.

4. Chris Masters is getting even more boring, hopefully the draft will introduce the end of his little storyline.

jcxstargazer
06-06-2005, 10:00 AM
We can be safe in knowing that Cena, JBL, Kurt and Booker wont be going imo, because they need to finish of their storylines first.

I would like to see 'Show move over and be pushed for the title. En route to winning the title, he chokeslams HHH through the ring (or off the titantron, v interesting scenario) giving him a few months off.

Chris Masters could be thrown over to SD! and when Kurt and Booker sort everything out, it can be a challenge vs. challenge match (Kurt/Masters)

Jom
06-06-2005, 10:12 AM
1. Angle needs a storyline, Booker T needs a new storyline, Sharmel needs to find the kitchen.

:lol: that made me refl

I'd imagine that Kurt could go to RAW, but not early. He'd probably be towards the end, maybe the fourth or fifth week.

And I like how no one answered my question :(

Is it a RAW person getting drafted to SD!, or is it a SD! person getting drafted to RAW? Basically, who is Jericho going to be interviewing?

None of this is making sense to me all of a sudden, and I feel retarded. I blame it on still feeling under the weather.

gaslight
06-06-2005, 10:12 AM
Yeah, I've been thinking Angle v Masters would be a good combination, because Angle can finally be in a storyline with some dignity again, using his submission style rather than his ghetto-biatch-raping style.

Jom
06-06-2005, 10:25 AM
Oh, never mind. I got it.

Someone from SD! is going to RAW tonight. I'm not sure why I didn't realize this sooner.

So, what SD! star is going over tonight?

Again, it has to be someone with good mic skills. That leaves... Cena, who isn't moving over.

But then, who's left? Angle, but I think it's too early for him. JBL? Hahaha, yeah, right.

Eddie Guerrero, Mysterio, yada yada yada. I'm looking forward to watching it.

I have to work tonight, though... but I'll tape it and watch it after :cool:

gaslight
06-06-2005, 10:30 AM
I'd like to see Matt Morgan go over, but there isn't a space for him that I can see, I just want to see him lose that lame stutter gimmick. Though they're probably using it to keep him safely out of the spotlight till they are confident with his ring skills.

Alive
06-06-2005, 10:34 AM
I don't think it will be Eddie. It's the highlight reel, so you know there's gonna be a fight, which means Eddie has to beat on a face to get his heel heat still going, and Jerichos now a heel. The RAW crowd might cheer him on over Eddie, but probably not. It'l be someone like Nunzio or something.

benbenben
06-06-2005, 10:36 AM
imo i think eddie could go over, cause hes changed alot and could be good for raw. personally i think it'd be good for Cena to go, as both champs would be on one show, it could be interesting

jcxstargazer
06-06-2005, 11:06 AM
They could bring someone really crappy over just to push Jericho's turn to the dark side...excuse me, become a heel.

Only 6 days now till ECW

gaslight
06-06-2005, 11:08 AM
ECW is going to be great, I think I'll order it on PPV.

Alive
06-06-2005, 11:23 AM
I think it's free over here. Which is good, cos I wasn't going to pay for it.

Jom
06-06-2005, 11:43 AM
Apparently there is going to be a Team ECW on this week's RAW and SD! to counter-act the actions of Team RAW and Team SD!.

Led by Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, and the Dudley Boyz (if I remember correctly).

gaslight
06-06-2005, 11:54 AM
It's both lame and typical of the WWE to put non-ECW superstars in the ECW PPV.

It's just meant to be about the ECW guys, and then the WWE guys decide their presence is required, it's not, it ruins the atmosphere and the concept, it's not an ECW re-union show unless all the people are original ECW guys.

/Unhappy.

jcxstargazer
06-06-2005, 12:11 PM
I agree

RVD obviously feels the same, which is why he keeps talking about stuff WWE dont want people to know. Hes doing it out of spite

gaslight
06-06-2005, 12:14 PM
RVD is great, I have to visit that comic store one day, seems like a cool guy.

It's too bad he's injured, he's one of the best there is.

jcxstargazer
06-06-2005, 01:17 PM
/Has a peek at the new Undertaker DVD, and notices great match types

Buried Alive, Casket match, HIAC (The good kind, not the HHH type), First Blood.

I think this DVD signals the end of his career now, its a greatest hits dvd

Brew
06-06-2005, 01:44 PM
Its The Undertakers last year this year, I think.

I've set my Sky+ Box to record the ECW PPV :cool:

jcxstargazer
06-06-2005, 02:18 PM
http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=26KVRMEX0KO8E1E98K1ZOWN7V6
I hope that works. Its one of the best matches ive ever seen. Made me reminisce (sp)

2 things. watch the crowd and how they are so involved, thats what they desperatley need now. And also look at a certain someone being a referee

diego182
06-06-2005, 02:38 PM
the udertaker, kane, batista and ely gerrero rulezz

benbenben
06-06-2005, 03:02 PM
too bad you dont

benbenben
06-06-2005, 03:20 PM
http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=26KVRMEX0KO8E1E98K1ZOWN7V6
I hope that works. Its one of the best matches ive ever seen. Made me reminisce (sp)

2 things. watch the crowd and how they are so involved, thats what they desperatley need now. And also look at a certain someone being a referee

Wow! that match was awesome! what actually happened after that?
and have you got any other good matches?

jcxstargazer
06-06-2005, 03:23 PM
Lord Brummington posted a few good videos on that forum he mentioned on the last page. Im getting some more videos soon.

Heres a nice comedy one for ya!
http://rapidshare.de/files/1039205/peeparoonie.wmv.html

benbenben
06-06-2005, 04:11 PM
link doesnt work :(

aah how i missed wrestling. i used to be crazy on it, then i didnt have the time to watch it and then i didnt watch it for like 3 years and just a couple of months agoi started watching it (for a laugh) and got into it!
best sports entertainment ever

jcxstargazer
06-06-2005, 04:21 PM
It does work, you might be one of those people that cant access Rapidshare.

Here it is on YSI http://s18.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=38G63TGK424XF1Z4PAT0BKHE80

Brew
06-06-2005, 04:55 PM
I'll post direct links to my videos later on, providing they're not out of date.

pikester
06-06-2005, 05:22 PM
While it's trendy to do... I'm uploading Shane McMahon vs. Kurt Angle in a street fight from King of the Ring... I'm not sure which year.

Jom
06-06-2005, 05:36 PM
too bad you dont

Relax, relax.

Every so often we get a random poster come in and say "d00d wrestling is teh ghey" or some other random comment. They rarely, if at all, come back.

Just let those things go. The regulars just ignore them, as should you :)

Don't fault people for bad spelling, either. Some people just can't do it.

pikester
06-06-2005, 05:54 PM
Kurt Angle vs. Shane McMahon - Street Fight (http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1GK6SL1YYX5EA164TSAT3T60UQ )

white_riot
06-06-2005, 05:59 PM
Thats is an awesome match :cool:

Brew
06-06-2005, 06:27 PM
I have that match, its great.

/me gets links for videos.

Brew
06-06-2005, 06:30 PM
http://s45.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1SZ7CA4CF67NO2784Q48ULXWXG
CZW - Nick Gage vs Nate Hatred, 200 Lightbulb Match.

http://s45.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1LXY4U1N0WR5T287R57EQF4INQ
CZW - The Pyramid of Hell

http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3SW3FGGYNZ5R21O3S7XZZ3D4QM
ECW - Tommy Dreamer vs Brian Lee - Scaffold Match.

http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2GKG6GLGA6OI93FE71A9HRG450
ECW - Sabu vs Terry Funk - Barbed Wire match.

http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1FSJUVNUIAGOV35N2QLAI81PUA
NWA-TNA - Jeff Jarrett vs Jeff Hardy - 6 Sides of Steel match

http://s17.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1SBCZTU4N0JAP0NV673NS3NQBW
ECW - Sandman vs Cactus Jack - Deathmatch

simplephotographinthesun
06-06-2005, 09:27 PM
simply beautiful...

wtf why is cena on RAW now

pikester
06-06-2005, 09:35 PM
he got drafted.

simplephotographinthesun
06-06-2005, 09:49 PM
will batista head to smackdown now?

punkrawkerwazzaa
06-06-2005, 09:57 PM
i have fond memories in the wwe...i remember big show pulling the titantron down all the way to the ground because they wanted to trap somebody...i remember kane(with his mask and very old costume)chokeslamming a fan!..and yes jeff hardy is in TNA,TNA ring is crap,i think its in hexagon shape..

punkrawkerwazzaa
06-06-2005, 10:00 PM
i forget!it sucks that they dont have the hardcore belt anymore..

rbv
06-06-2005, 10:02 PM
Best Match Ever was the Hell In a Cell with Undertaker and Mankind.
Mankind did so many good bumps that night! :thumb:
anyone know where I can find some old ECW videos for d/l?

thedeadwalk!
06-06-2005, 10:44 PM
I was fortunate and found a guy on Ebay who had loads of ECW pay-per-views and other events on tape and would make you a custom tape with whatever matches you wanted on it. Anyway, I ended up with a 6 hour tape of matches picked from different events, and it's utterly beautiful.

I was also lucky to catch the end of Raw tonight with the appearance of some of ECW's finest such as Sandman, Balls Mahoney, and Tommy Dreamer.

thedeadwalk!
06-06-2005, 10:50 PM
http://s45.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1SZ7CA4CF67NO2784Q48ULXWXG
CZW - Nick Gage vs Nate Hatred, 200 Lightbulb Match.

http://s45.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1LXY4U1N0WR5T287R57EQF4INQ
CZW - The Pyramid of Hell

http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3SW3FGGYNZ5R21O3S7XZZ3D4QM
ECW - Tommy Dreamer vs Brian Lee - Scaffold Match.

http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2GKG6GLGA6OI93FE71A9HRG450
ECW - Sabu vs Terry Funk - Barbed Wire match.

http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1FSJUVNUIAGOV35N2QLAI81PUA
NWA-TNA - Jeff Jarrett vs Jeff Hardy - 6 Sides of Steel match

http://s17.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1SBCZTU4N0JAP0NV673NS3NQBW
ECW - Sandman vs Cactus Jack - Deathmatch
I don't know if you can, but, if you have any vids of New Jack jumping off the balconies, or perhaps some stuff of Sabu, especially of him against Chris Benoit when Benoit breaks Sabu's neck. Everyone should see these.

Also, King of the Deathmatch stuff is pretty crazy, as well as some Japanese wrestling in general.

Dave Version 1
06-07-2005, 04:30 AM
i forget!it sucks that they dont have the hardcore belt anymore..

The HardCore title was nothing more than a comedy belt, designed to rip the piss outta ECW. It had no value.

I would love them to shake up the shows and bring it back as a legtimate belt, but alas, probably won't happen.

gaslight
06-07-2005, 07:02 AM
It was good seeing the ECW guys again, pity Raven couldn't be around.

I'd never seen Sandman before.

I missed seeing the Gore. Puts Edge and even Goldberg to shame.

FourTouchCombination
06-07-2005, 07:07 AM
oic, sweet

Jom
06-07-2005, 07:53 AM
To be honest, I wonde what Rhyno was thinking as he walked into the ring. Everyone [who doesn't read spoilers and WWE news and such] was probably like, "Where the hell has he been?!" and then the Gore on Maven... man, that was solid.

So, do you think Cena is really going to stay, or is this going to be another HHH-like affair where he gets traded back?

SD! is going to be so quiet on Thursday. They lost their biggest name.

gaslight
06-07-2005, 08:05 AM
Hey yeah... wasn't Rhyno fired?

:confused:

Jom
06-07-2005, 08:07 AM
For breaking a pot in the company hotel after Wrestlemania after an argument with his wife.

gaslight
06-07-2005, 08:14 AM
Yeah, so why is he back? I guess he might have been signed on for the ECW event, or maybe he's been forgiven.

Jom
06-07-2005, 08:21 AM
I think he's only going to work ECW, since he was confirmed/signed on to work that show before Wrestlemania. I don't think he'll be back, to be honest. Where would they put him in the storyline?

The only thing I could think of is that they bring back the Hardcore title (after getting rid of the Intercontinental, for example), and the Hardcore matches are ECW-rules style matches.

But that'll never happen, to be honest.

gaslight
06-07-2005, 08:24 AM
They could fit him in, he would be much better for the company than a joke like the Hearthrobs.

Brew
06-07-2005, 09:09 AM
Rhino is under to 90 day No Compete Clause at the moment with WWE, which is why he's working the ECW PPV.

Last night's RAW was alright, I made a point of taping it so I could skip the crap and watch the Roster Draft bit and ECW Invasion.

Both were good.

//

I have a King of Deathmatch video between Cactus Jack and Terry Funk, the quality on it is horrible but its watchable, I may upload it later.

Jom
06-07-2005, 09:10 AM
Man, those guys are lame. (EDIT: that was to gaslight, when talking about the Heartthrobs) SD! needs a good first pick as well... something respectable. I think Christian and Jericho are ruled out because of next week's main event. Batista/Trips are ruled out as well because of Vengeance. So who does that leave?

Brew
06-07-2005, 09:14 AM
HBK could go to SD!

gaslight
06-07-2005, 09:14 AM
Tommorow morning I have to learn how to work my VCR so I can record Raw, because I won't be home for it.

Jom
06-07-2005, 09:26 AM
HBK could go to SD!

Isn't he injured, though?

Well, I guess that doesn't matter. That's a pretty good guess, I'd say.

gaslight
06-07-2005, 09:31 AM
If I had to guess I would say that Randy Orton will go to Smackdown when he is recovered.

Brew
06-07-2005, 09:35 AM
HBK is off with knee problems, I don't think he needs surgery though.

Orton to SD! is more likely though, as its been discussed alot backstage apparently...

benbenben
06-07-2005, 09:50 AM
wow cena went to raw, thats gona be awesome! what happened last night? i missed it :(

benbenben
06-07-2005, 10:29 AM
i've just watched kurt angle vs shane mcmahon street fight, that is awesome!

Jom
06-07-2005, 10:35 AM
HEY GASLIGHT DON'T READ MY POST BECAUSE I'M GOING TO TELL BENBENBEN WHAT HAPPENED.

Jericho came out to the Highlight Reel... "Let's welcome the newest SD! star to RAW!" Insert lots of pauses, and Cena comes out. They do a promo, Jericho is similar to Cena, blah blah blah. Cena to RAW locker room: "If you want some, come get some."

Insert Christian music here. More promos. They fight. Christian goes over the ropes, Cena FU's Tomko.

Next is the IC championship, 2 vs. 1: Davairi/Hassan vs. Benjamin. Hassan "won" (ref counted to 3), but then the ref saw Benjamin's foot on the ropes and overturned his ruling. Two minutes later Hassan is over the ropes and Davairi gets T-boned.

Hassan is furious, goes to Bischoff. "I demand that your prejudiced referees overturn his ruling."

Bischoff: "I can't do that, but I know someone at WWE headquarters who will be here next week on RAW to listen to your complaints, especially since you filed a lawsuit against me."

Hassan (to Davairi): "It's the boss, Vince McMahon."

Bischoff: "Actually... it's Stone Cold Steve Austin."

So, that'll go down next week. Stone Cold Court, or something.

Val Venis vs. Masters. Val gets a lot of offense, but Masters powerbombs him off the turnbuckle (kind of) and puts on the Crapsterlock for the victory.

More promos about ECW and Heyman and blah blah blah.

Then there's the contract signing. Typical promos ("We're going to Hell," "You're going to have to kill me to take my title," "You're going to have to kill me to stop me from killing you from taking your title," blah blah blah).

Heartthrobs and Victoria vs. The Hurricane, Rosey, and Christy Hemme: slow match, Victoria tags in, Hurricane kicks her off, Christy comes in and starts choking the Hell out of Victoria. After three times of doing this, the ref calls for the bell. More catfighting backstage. Hurricane and Rosey pull Christy off Victoria.

Personally, I smell a Vengeance match, since Trish is out.

Kane comes out for a match. Edge interrupts, and Lita comes out, and they make out. They announce Edge vs. Kane for Vengeance. After Edge wins, they're going to get married at one of those cheap 24-hour marriage places.

Snitsky vs. Benoit in ECW rules match. Benoit gets upperhand early and puts a table set up in the ring, but then Snitsky gets an upperhand. Snitsky throws Benoit over the rope and starts taunting Benoit.

Out come the Dudley Boyz, who 3D Snitsky through the table. Benoit finishes with a flying headbutt and scores the pinfall.

Bischoff comes out with his anti-ECW team, and calls out Heyman. Heyman comes out with the Dudley Boyz. After a brief promo, Bischoff brings out all the heels to corner Heyman and the Dudley Boyz. Heyman says that ECW never backed down from anyone. Out comes ECW guys from the crowd: Tommy Dreamer, Sandman, Rhyno, Axl Rotten, Balls, and maybe others I didn't mention.

"Bischoff, you also forgot... ECW never backed down from a fight."

Insert big fight, where WWE guys are getting jacked and whatnot. Maven took a real beating especially, getting caught in the Tree of Torture (or whatever it's called, the one where they hook the legs on the turnbuckle so they're upside-down), Tommy Dreamer does a slide into a chair, Rhyno gored Maven, and then a 3D from the Dudleys.

End show.

I think.

OKAY GASLIGHT YOU CAN READ THE REST OF THE POSTS NOW EXCEPT FOR THIS ONE UNTIL YOU WATCH RAW.

benbenben
06-07-2005, 10:40 AM
thanks

jcxstargazer
06-07-2005, 10:46 AM
I'm VERY p'd off now.
Ive got my ticket for a SD! house show in 2/3 weeks, and theres no fecking champion!
Although providing Stone Cold turns up, it wont be a bad show.

simplephotographinthesun
06-07-2005, 08:24 PM
sabu vs. terry funk in that barbed wire match was pretty difficult to watch

Scoot
06-07-2005, 09:42 PM
Holy **** this is a huge thread.

Batista vs. Triple H in the HIAC will probably be okay, I'm betting HHH wins though. Just to cause some drama. And I'm also hoping for an Edge vs. Kane match at Vengeance as well.

Jom
06-07-2005, 10:48 PM
Edge vs. Kane was confirmed on the last RAW, scoot. And welcome to the thread.

Question for gaslight (or anyone else that'd know):

When gaslight said that he had to set up his VCR to tape RAW, I thought Australia was ahead of everyone in the world... is RAW shown on Tuesdays (well, Wednesdays now for him, according to my time) in Australia? Or am I just not getting my math right?

It's late, and I need to go O.D. on NyQuil.

Brew
06-08-2005, 01:53 AM
sabu vs. terry funk in that barbed wire match was pretty difficult to watch

Its one of the most extreme matches I've ever seen, I don't any other wrestlers would need wire cutters to be set free after a wire match.

HEY GUYS, THIS IS A SPOILER ABOUT SMACKDOWNS FIRST PICK IN THE ROSTER DRAFT, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHO IT IS, DON'T READ THIS POST!

Ok, here it is:

Chris Benoit.

That officially makes him the most traded superstar in WWE history.

OK, SPOILER OVER

:)

crossface
06-08-2005, 02:58 AM
oh lord... and benoit was a very mean force in RAW

jcxstargazer
06-08-2005, 03:03 AM
:lol: Way to spoil it crossface

benbenben
06-08-2005, 03:03 AM
Thats great i think. Whats going to happen on smackdown? has cena got to give up his title or something?

crossface
06-08-2005, 03:16 AM
i read from a spoiler website that cena might be drafted again to smackdown

benbenben
06-08-2005, 03:19 AM
nice, that'd be quite cool.

white_riot
06-08-2005, 04:22 AM
Question for gaslight (or anyone else that'd know):

When gaslight said that he had to set up his VCR to tape RAW, I thought Australia was ahead of everyone in the world... is RAW shown on Tuesdays (well, Wednesdays now for him, according to my time) in Australia? Or am I just not getting my math right?

It's late, and I need to go O.D. on NyQuil.

Raw is shown on Wednesday's in Australia.

Brew
06-08-2005, 04:35 AM
Apparently the WWE Championship is staying on RAW, currently leaving Virgil...wait...Orlando Jordan as the top champ of SD!.

It should be interesting to see what happens...I predict that Batista will drop his title to HHH at Vengeance, then HHH will get drafted to SD!

Dave Version 1
06-08-2005, 04:38 AM
I think Triple H will get drafted to Smackdown! the very week before Vengeance, Triple H wins, then the belt has to go to Smackdown! because that's where the champion is.

Because Cena was drafted, that's him out of the draft.

white_riot
06-08-2005, 04:42 AM
It should be interesting to see what happens...I predict that Batista will drop his title to HHH at Vengeance, then HHH will get drafted to SD!

I'm pretty sure that Triple HHH will get the title back at Vengeance.

I hope Christian goes for the title against Cena soon and wins!

Brew
06-08-2005, 04:58 AM
I doubt Christian would become champion, but its always a possibility.

I'm quite liking this Roster Draft so far, its made for some interesting ideas as to who'll get drafted next.

Jom
06-08-2005, 06:56 AM
Raw is shown on Wednesday's in Australia.

Thanks, man, I appreciate it.

So, are all the shows pushed back two days there, then?

experi_metal
06-08-2005, 07:07 AM
Gene Snitsky needs a title, and so does Carlito :)

experi_metal
06-08-2005, 07:08 AM
Thanks, man, I appreciate it.

So, are all the shows pushed back two days there, then?

we get Raw on a wednesday, Smackdown on a friday, and Heat on saturday (i think, maybe it's sunday). only thing we get live is the PPVs

Brew
06-08-2005, 09:55 AM
Snitsky is pretty crap at the moment, he'll probably get a tag-title run soon with someone.

Carlito would suit the US Title, he'd make it cool.

gaslight
06-08-2005, 10:00 AM
I still think Carlito is nothing more than Smackdown's half-arsed copy of Jericho; he has his little show and does a lot of mic work, except Jericho actually has in ring talent. He will be useful in building up Matt Morgan though, who looks promising if only he could lose the stupid stutter gimmick.

I have to wait until Saturday to watch Raw, because the VCR didn't work...

I am looking forward to Smackdown, it will be great just to hear Tazz's music again. How old is that guy anyway? Why did he stop wrestling and become an announcer?

Do many of you guys have SvR for the PS2? I've had it for a while and I have noone to play it against :upset:.

Brew
06-08-2005, 10:02 AM
SvR has a really boring story mode after 2times of playing it, once per show.

My Dads friend who's coming to Download with us is apparently really good at it, so he'll probably beat me saturday night.

jcxstargazer
06-08-2005, 10:04 AM
Tazz stopped wrestling because of his age, although im not exactly sure how old he is.

Is that game actually any good? I heard WM21 is no good, someone i know took it back within a week of buying it.
I played SD!:SYM for the first time in over a year when my cousin came from the US last week

gaslight
06-08-2005, 10:15 AM
Yeah, the Story mode does get repetitive, but I need to save up the $WWE dollars in it for a custom belt to put on the line against my friends if they ever get around to playing me :lol:.

I think SvR is an excellent game, I was a fan of WWF No Mercy 64 for many years, and SvR has replaced it for me, I really recommend it. But maybe you'd rather rent it before you buy, but I think it's a really excellent game.

benbenben
06-08-2005, 10:19 AM
ha, wwf no mercy is the best wrestling game ever!

Dave Version 1
06-08-2005, 11:13 AM
It's true. No other wrestling game before or since had the in-depth believability of No Mercy, despite the advanced graphics etc. The Smackdown! series moves are too exaggerated for my liking, I much prefer the Nintendo games.

gaslight
06-08-2005, 11:17 AM
Yeah, No Mercy was my favourite wrestling game, but I had nearly worn out the cartridge by the time I got my PS2, it freezes a lot and the sound has started to deteriorate :(.

RIP No Mercy, it was great while it lasted.

I have no real complaints about SvR on my PS2, except the lack of The Burning Hammer which was my CAW's finisher in No Mercy.

jcxstargazer
06-08-2005, 11:20 AM
Can you create your own title on SvR? or is that just a rumour i heard/thought up whilst drunk?

benbenben
06-08-2005, 11:22 AM
no, i dont think you can

Edit: me = wrong

Dave Version 1
06-08-2005, 11:23 AM
I have no real complaints about SvR on my PS2, except the lack of The Burning Hammer which was my CAW's finisher in No Mercy.

If you have a GameCube, you need to get Day of Reckoning. it's the closest thing to No Mercy out there right now, and the Burning Hammer has made its triumphant return!

You can create a belt in SD! vs Raw, it's mentioned in this very thread a couple of pages ago. :)

benbenben
06-08-2005, 11:23 AM
i am buying "wwf day of reckoning" for my gamecube. Has anyone played it? is it good?

edit: Ha that was good timing

gaslight
06-08-2005, 11:25 AM
Yeah, you can create Custom Title belts in SvR and compete for them against your friends in multiplayer. But only in multiplayer, not against the PS2. The detail is quite impressive.

For some reason I am reminded of an argument I had with my friends when I was really young, I was trying to argue that a Nintendo is a kind of computer.

I don't know why I thought of that.

benbenben
06-08-2005, 11:37 AM
Whats day of reckoning like then? it should be coming in the post soon

Jom
06-08-2005, 12:18 PM
I am out of surgery but I am not 100% and my typing is probably going to be horrendous.

we get Raw on a wednesday, Smackdown on a friday, and Heat on saturday (i think, maybe it's sunday). only thing we get live is the PPVs

Ahh, that's pretty cool. Now I feel bad when I talk about the show though, unless you guys read it ahead of time :(

So, belated apologies to the Aussies.

If you have a GameCube, you need to get Day of Reckoning. it's the closest thing to No Mercy out there right now, and the Burning Hammer has made its triumphant return!

My brother has that game, and I made a bunch of CAWs for it. My favorites are Paul London and The Hurricane that I made up... but I remember making up some others as well. I just can't think very straight. I'm positive I made a Tyson Tomko, except I think I made him too tall. Oh well.

The 450 splash looks kind of odd on it, though, but yeah, it looks good. That game is tremendously fun. Story mode gets a bit repetitive, though, even though it's kind of fun playing it still.

I'm sorry if I typed incoherently. Surgery sucks.

jcxstargazer
06-08-2005, 12:45 PM
Aww, poor AntiHero
What did you go into surgery for? I apologize if you have already said, im very forgetful

Dave Version 1
06-08-2005, 12:55 PM
Ahh, that's pretty cool. Now I feel bad when I talk about the show though, unless you guys read it ahead of time :(

So, belated apologies to the Aussies.

We in the UK don't get Smackdown! until Fridays either, so normally I avoid this trhead until weekends.

The one day I don't, I find out the Smackdown! transfer... god****. :p

Whats day of reckoning like then? it should be coming in the post soon

Day of Reckoning is a cracker game, it really is the most enjoyable out of all the wrestling games I've played since No Mercy. The season is slightly repetitive, but fun nonetheless, the CAW are awesome ('Tendo always has had the best CAWs) and the controls and moves are fluid and easy to use.

But be careful - Triple H,. Undertaker and Kurt Angle can be complete b*st*rds to defeat, so don't take matches with them lightly. If you're playing Season, make sure you pump up the endurance stats, because you'll need them.

benbenben
06-08-2005, 01:28 PM
nice, sounds ace! im looking forward to it now

Brew
06-08-2005, 01:36 PM
We in the UK don't get Smackdown! until Fridays either, so normally I avoid this trhead until weekends.

The one day I don't, I find out the Smackdown! transfer... god****. :p

Day of Reckoning is a cracker game, it really is the most enjoyable out of all the wrestling games I've played since No Mercy. The season is slightly repetitive, but fun nonetheless, the CAW are awesome ('Tendo always has had the best CAWs) and the controls and moves are fluid and easy to use.

But be careful - Triple H,. Undertaker and Kurt Angle can be complete b*st*rds to defeat, so don't take matches with them lightly. If you're playing Season, make sure you pump up the endurance stats, because you'll need them.

I made it pefectly clear about the Spoiler, the dude below me ruined it.

Jom
06-08-2005, 01:40 PM
I made it pefectly clear about the Spoiler, the dude below me ruined it.

I don't think he was referring to you, Lord of the Brummingtons :cool:

Brum-love++

Choda: I don't think I've talked about the surgery. It's nothing major or anything. Basically, I had to go in and get a portion of my toe (and consequently its toenail) removed because it got infected really, really badly.

I am now on drugs and am a bit loopy, since my spelling is probably really poor right now.

I'll tell the whole story later. I'm just not 100% yet. My foot is a disgusting yellow from all the iodine though :(

jcxstargazer
06-08-2005, 01:50 PM
Haha, spelling isnt bad at all. Grammar has gone up though :lol:
Foot surgery is the bum

Even more haha, a guy at a house show got owned.

A fan starts yelling at Tony Chimel that he's gay. Tony responds with "That's not what your sister said last night. Sit down."

If Brum reads this, I was wondering if you could upload ECW - Sandman vs Cactus Jack - Deathmatch, and CZW - Nick Gage vs Nate Hatred, 200 Lightbulb Match. They have expired :upset:

Brew
06-08-2005, 02:02 PM
I'll upload them sometime between now and this time tomorrow :thumb:

simplephotographinthesun
06-08-2005, 02:24 PM
RVD and jerry lynn had some great matches, i hope you have some of them :(

Jom
06-08-2005, 02:27 PM
Copy/pasted from another thread (it's going to look like I jump from one topic to another, it's because I was answering quoted messages):

In a nutshell: I was playing basketball at uni, big 300+ kid was posting me up but I wasn't letting him back down on me, on accident he steps on my toe, breaking the toenail in two. When he twisted, the broken half went underneath my nail bed and skin, causing a huge infection.

Result: after surgery, part of my big toe is removed, I'm missing about 85% of my toenail, and now I'm bandaged up to prevent more infection:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/frozeninshadows/01recovery.jpg

I can't remove the bandage: doctor's orders. But let me assure you that it's disgusting.

I mean, come on. A portion of my big toe is gone, and so is over 3/4 of my toenail.

I have to go back on Saturday for more X-rays to see if the infection got to the bone or bloodstream and so they can change the bandage, and they emphasized that I do not under any circumstances remove the bandage since I'm going to be disgusted/shocked/whatever about what my toe is going to look like.

They injected a nerve block into my foot, and then brushed my foot with iodine (hence the disgusting yellow that I tried to clean up my foot of).

I then was able to watch the surgery since they numbed my entire foot.

I watched them knife out a piece of my toe with a blade, then take this tool and open up my toe some more, and then dig out the broken-in-half toenail from underneath my nail bed. Then, I watched them cut off the rest of my toenail that wasn't broken, save for a little bit.

I was cracking up the whole time, though. Not because I got gassed, but because I thought it was funny that I was watching my toe get butchered by this surgeon and that it wasn't hurting at all. Cute assistant girl wouldn't stop laughing at my reactions. Every time the surgeon removed a chunk of my toe, I would have this huge grin on my face and just shake my head. I guess I could imagine that that would be strange if a patient looked like he was enjoying the surgery.

But the thing is, I didn't feel jack ****.

My toe is going to be numb for the next eight hours or something. I can't feel anything. But once the numbing wears off, I'm going to be in for a fun night.

I got drugs though, since the infection spread a bit. I should be good. I was offered Vicodin, but I don't think I need to take it. I'm just on this antibiotic thing that's the size of a jelly bean.

You might be thinking of my leg that I posted when I slid in baseball, and how raw and disgusting that was. That's all cleared up now, though, luckily. Just a scar for the next couple weeks.

And yeah, it seems like it's a wuss injury, but it's my big toe, man. That's my balance for my entire left side of my body, especially when I'm in the crouch for baseball. If I didn't take care of this, then the infection would have gotten to either my bone or my bloodstream, and that would have royally sucked, to be honest.

But, the ribbing is justified, I admit. It's not like I was getting life-saving surgery or anything. Just something minor on my foot. It's just that part of my foot is missing and probably in the garbage somewhere. And now I only have 15% of my toenail, and God knows how much of my toe is left. I honestly don't know.

I still think it's hysterical that I watched part of my body get amputated and was laughing the whole time.

The thing that's frustrating for me is that they said that the jelly-bean-sized medication is going to make me violently ill in three days. It's like, uh... thanks.

That, and I still can't feel my foot. Every time I walk on it, it feels like mush.

And I'm still extremely loopy, if you can't tell. I was re-reading my older posts, and I only repeated myself about five thousand times :-\

EDIT: meh, too lazy about the swear filter right now.

benbenben
06-08-2005, 02:41 PM
ouuuuuuuuuuuchhhhhhhhhhhhhh! thats harsh, man!

jcxstargazer
06-08-2005, 02:43 PM
Holy Crap!

I would have read all of that, but I have a terrible phobia of toe nails (insanely stupid I know). But that didnt do me any good when I went in to surgery for an ingrowing toe nail. I know exactly how you feel. The surgeon played some 70's music, so that relaxed me :cool:

Haha, Ive just got a video from a dude. Its HHH a few years ago where he goes into Bischoff's office after being sprayed by Tajiri, and becauses hes blind he starts talking to a plant in the office thinking its Bischoff, then he talks to that stupid picture he has on the wall of himself. T'is pretty darn funny

hellraiser123
06-08-2005, 03:02 PM
hey, does anyone know who the new batista song is by? sounds awesome, ive heard it was saliva but i dont know what its called.

jcxstargazer
06-08-2005, 03:07 PM
http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1C2TDWOQBCFVN2P6OI945Y8JVN
Batista Unleased - His new theme

I apologize for the end. I dont know whats going on there, its ok on my copy
If you want to go elsewhere for it, I wont be offended :thumb:

Jom
06-08-2005, 03:09 PM
It's Saliva's "The Animal."

EDIT: )@#*$)@#$_*#@$ @ ChodaBoy :p

EDIT 2: That's not even the full song :(

hellraiser123
06-08-2005, 03:10 PM
any place where i can get the whole version?

jcxstargazer
06-08-2005, 03:13 PM
If your nice i'll have a look
:p

hellraiser123
06-08-2005, 03:15 PM
cool cool cool

jcxstargazer
06-08-2005, 03:19 PM
Nope, sorry dude. Everytime I download one its the old version.

I have the old theme, the full version (3m:11s). And the old versions video (with music, 37 seconds) if you want them

hellraiser123
06-08-2005, 03:21 PM
thanks for looking man, ive got the old ones, appreciate you trying to look for this new one, im sure it'll be findable soon.

Scoot
06-08-2005, 07:09 PM
Just hope they don't jack Batista cause that would be retarted. Get someone like Orton who's died down from his part on RAW.

gaslight
06-08-2005, 11:53 PM
Cute assistant girl...

offered Vicodin...

Cute assistant girls are awesome.

Vicodin is the devil.

That injury sounds really disgusting.

Get better soon :thumb:.

Jom
06-09-2005, 07:23 AM
Cute assistant girls are awesome.

Vicodin is the devil.

That injury sounds really disgusting.

Get better soon :thumb:.

Hahahaha.

Thanks gaslight.

Maybe I'll see her again Saturday :)

/swoon

But probably not :(

Now, since another ECW crusade seems inevitable on SD! tonight, do you think it's going to be any similiar to the one that was on RAW (now that it's Thursday I can ask this question to the Aussies :cool:)

gaslight
06-09-2005, 07:28 AM
Ask her out while you're under slight anaesthetic, that way you have an excuse if it doesn't go right :).

Jom
06-09-2005, 07:31 AM
:lol:

Good thinking. But knowing my luck, it would still go bad.

Brew
06-09-2005, 07:50 AM
I read the spoilers...the ECW crusade on SD! should be quite good.

benbenben
06-09-2005, 09:49 AM
booker t vs kurt angle tonight, that should be good

Daven
06-09-2005, 09:52 AM
can somebody tell me what's the purpose of this thread, cause i dont get it

jcxstargazer
06-09-2005, 10:10 AM
Its where we all sit and wait, for idiots to come in and make silly comments.

Moving on, I've just watched Rock vs. HHH w/ Steph, Vince, and Shane as the guest ref.
What a match up. Rock was getting screwed all the way through, then he put Shane and HHH through a table in ONE Rock Bottom. Then Austin came out and cleaned house, those were some good times.

Take a look for yourselves...http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=23N6ATR06JQB60QH93VZEP15S6

eddierulesVH
06-09-2005, 10:13 AM

hahahahHahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahh aahahhahahah:lol::lol::lol::lol:
your avater

Brew
06-09-2005, 10:22 AM

Its so I can say

Fuck off you stupid Fucking retard.

//

In other news, I downloaded some humerous wrestling videos today, I'll go on an uploading rampage tomorrow when I'm back from my Physics exam.

Daven
06-09-2005, 10:31 AM
Its so I can say

Fuck off you stupid Fucking retard.

sorry for asking

benbenben
06-09-2005, 11:09 AM
Its where we all sit and wait, for idiots to come in and make silly comments.

Moving on, I've just watched Rock vs. HHH w/ Steph, Vince, and Shane as the guest ref.
What a match up. Rock was getting screwed all the way through, then he put Shane and HHH through a table in ONE Rock Bottom. Then Austin came out and cleaned house, those were some good times.

Take a look for yourselves...http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=23N6ATR06JQB60QH93VZEP15S6

ha, that match is awesome!

Brew
06-09-2005, 11:12 AM
sorry for asking

Try reading threads before posting next time.

//

I watched that match, it was good.

stevieB
06-09-2005, 11:44 AM
Omgz Liek Restlin Omg If U Smellllllllll Wot Th Rock Is Cookin

gaslight
06-09-2005, 11:53 AM
I wish I could make jokes that clever.

stevieB
06-09-2005, 11:54 AM
WelL U is Teh GhEy

gaslight
06-09-2005, 11:56 AM
Or type that well.

stevieB
06-09-2005, 11:56 AM
Or SHaG Yor mOtHeR IN LaW

stevieB
06-09-2005, 11:57 AM
ByE PpL iVe eNjOyEd mY StAy hEre aT LOvEly Mx

benbenben
06-09-2005, 12:00 PM
yeah... don't bother comin back

gaslight
06-09-2005, 12:00 PM
The case for the Anti-Abortion movement is getting weaker by the minute here.

Alive
06-09-2005, 12:04 PM
Nope, sorry dude. Everytime I download one its the old version.

I have the old theme, the full version (3m:11s). And the old versions video (with music, 37 seconds) if you want them

The new one isnt out yet, just the sample.

I have loads of videos on my computer, wwf/e, wcw, ecw, japan.

Have a present:

AJ Styles vs. Jerry Lynn vs. Low-Ki (Ladder Match, NWA-TNA) (http://s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1W79F29IKRHIN3RWEC5BI3ZHR4)

benbenben
06-09-2005, 12:06 PM
/downloading...

jcxstargazer
06-09-2005, 12:10 PM
I vote a regular for mod (AntiHero or gaslight), so that they can delete these fool's posts.

In other news...
After reading more things about Smackdown! I pray to God that they stop this 'beastiality' story soon, although it will probably have to end at a ppv.

Thank you for the present too, Alive :thumb:

Alive
06-09-2005, 12:12 PM
I have loads of these on my pc. Or you could go here. (http://www.steveswrestling.com/talk/viewforum.php?f=21)

>.>

Don't tell anyone.

gaslight
06-09-2005, 12:57 PM
Holy crap, is Low Ki alive after that piledriver?

Brew
06-09-2005, 01:10 PM
If any of you guys watch ByteThis on WWE.com, have you seen the latest one with Paul Heyman and Tommy Dreamer?

Its fantastic, the majority of it is a shoot and they spend a good 25mins shooting on Eric Bischoff and WCW.

If you've not seen it...its well worth watching.

Dave Version 1
06-09-2005, 01:30 PM
Is it free?

jcxstargazer
06-09-2005, 01:35 PM
Yeah, wont work for me at the minute, i'll try again later.

Anybody know where Miss Jackie is? The last thing I remember about her was the arguement over who was seeing Charlie Haas, with Dawn Marie.
Imo, Jackie is very under-rated and is shoved down the list

---

For the next few drafts, I think it would be a good idea to bring in someone who wasnt technically signed up to either show. They need to get someone who hasnt been around for years because once you have a huge draft like the champion move, you cant get much bigger than that unless its not staring everyone in the face. They want the draft to be must-see tv, I give you...Mae Young :lol:

Dave Version 1
06-09-2005, 01:38 PM
She was on Smackdown last week, doing a random backstage segment with Mark Jindrak and the other Divas to pimp the draft. They're not using her (well) at all.

Jom
06-09-2005, 02:55 PM
Which is a shame, she's a beautiful girl. And a good wrestler to boot, I think.

Brew
06-09-2005, 03:35 PM
Is it free?
Yep.

Alive
06-09-2005, 03:37 PM
Heres another one I uploaded for a different site:

Raven Vs Rhyno - Hardcore Title (http://s15.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=37TJHBSAWJ8GX13B4J9JZVV4V4)

Download this, its better than the ladder match.

jcxstargazer
06-09-2005, 03:47 PM
To back up what I was saying before.

Miss Jackie - http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55/ChodaBoy1/th_skswwedivas2005miss_jackie003.jpg (http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55/ChodaBoy1/skswwedivas2005miss_jackie003.jpg)
Compared to Christy Hemme (who gets tonnes of exposure) - http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55/ChodaBoy1/11_46.jpg

Dave Version 1
06-09-2005, 03:48 PM
If they were both in my bed, I'd be a happy man.

benbenben
06-09-2005, 04:14 PM
phwoooaaarrr they're both hot, but i think miss jackie is hotter. i think she deserves the exposure that chrissy gets

Alive
06-09-2005, 05:05 PM
To back up what I was saying before.

Miss Jackie - http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55/ChodaBoy1/skswwedivas2005miss_jackie003.jpg

She is so hot. Did you see at (can't remember ppv name) when she was wearing that top and she kept (almost) falling out of it?

gtarriff
06-09-2005, 05:15 PM
**** mcgee good yeah yeah yum.

Jom
06-09-2005, 05:34 PM
They're both beautiful :(

I don't like Melina. Yeah, her entrance is good. But she's not particularly attractive. Maybe because she's a heel. But that doesn't make sense, since I think Lita, Trish, and Victoria are attractive.

Meh.

Scoot
06-09-2005, 05:35 PM
All right, Smackdown! is tonight and who do you guys think is going to be traded from RAW? I think either Orton or Benoit will be traded.

jcxstargazer
06-09-2005, 05:51 PM
/Already knows who gets traded but i wont ruin it for you

I dont think Melina is too attractive either, but the way she said something a few weeks ago made my pants melt!

I've just seen Raw (a little late), and was happy to see The Dudleyz back. I hope they do the 'wassup' headbutt again at the ppv

pikester
06-09-2005, 06:08 PM
/ruined.

Benoit.

I loved him on RAW.

Scoot
06-09-2005, 06:17 PM
**** you pikester :lol:

But how did you know?

jcxstargazer
06-09-2005, 06:18 PM
Spoliers, dude...spoilers

Jom
06-09-2005, 06:23 PM
/is watching now

Scoot
06-09-2005, 06:29 PM
oh yeah eastern time duh!!

Scoot
06-09-2005, 06:30 PM
I hate spoliers. They spoil things.

How many men are drafted from each show? don't ****ing ruin it!

Jom
06-09-2005, 07:04 PM
I hate spoliers. They spoil things.

How many men are drafted from each show? don't ****ing ruin it!

This post is pointless. Did you want an answer or not?

If not, it "spoils" it for you on the official WWE site.

Scoot
06-09-2005, 07:08 PM
Oh. I'm an idiot.

No, I meant how many number of men? Like 30, 35?

Jom
06-09-2005, 07:11 PM
Five superstars will be selected per show.

June 6: RAW selects John Cena
June 9: SmackDown! selects Chris Benoit

June 13: RAW selects TBD
June 16: SmackDown! selects TBD

June 20: RAW selects TBD
June 23: SmackDown! selects TBD

June 27: RAW selects TBD (two picks)
June 30: SmackDown! selects TBD (two picks)

Keep in mind that all picks will be drawn at random. RAW will draw from the SmackDown! roster. SmackDown! will draw from the RAW roster.

All RAW & SmackDown! Superstars can be drafted, including Champions, Divas, announcers and general managers. Everyone is eligible to be drafted.

General Managers are allowed to trade until Midnight on June 30th.

(Miss Jackie is cute)

Helgothj
06-09-2005, 09:45 PM
Yea I know what you mean, I used to watch it all the time and bought the mags from the store, nothing more that I loved then Kane, Stone Cold, Undertaker, and Big Show taking on DX for the big match, and all the rivalrys and ****, either that or watching the brooklin brawler always getting his *** kicked. Tazz was always cool, how he always had that mask on, and was always kicking ***, he was great. Though everyone can agree on is The Godfather with all his hoes goin to the ring was the best, until he lost that one match and had to become the goodfather, and that was gay. I could go on and on about this.

I watched it the other night and it was the gayest thing I have ever sawn, honestly, some fag named carlito is out lounging on a hammock in the wring propped up like some carrbiean thing called carlitos cabana, now WHAT THE F*CK WAS THAT? It is more of a stage show and gay jokes then of fake wrestling.

Jom
06-09-2005, 10:24 PM
Well, the "E" stands for entertainment... so they have to incorporate that into their shows as well.

Brew
06-10-2005, 07:52 AM
I like Carlito.

He's cool :cool:

I saw him on a Memphis Wrestling show yesterday, he didn't look as cool.

I also saw Matt Hardy on LAW yesterday, it wasn't anything special. Just him cutting a promo and doing the Twist of Fate to some dude.

Also, The Wrestling Channel that us English folk with Sky have shows TNA PPV's about a month after they've been shown in America. I've seen bits of Lockdown recently, it seemed like a good show.

jcxstargazer
06-10-2005, 08:52 AM
Hehe, have you ever seen Zero-One Max wrestling? Its a Japanese indy wrestling company, the wrestling isnt exactly top quality, but its fun to watch because the crowd apparently see it as a comedy show.

So I was thinking about whats going on with the draft now, and how it affects house shows. Cena has been drafted to Raw, but is still being advertised as part of the show.
Also, if you saw Raw, you would have heard Bischoff clearly say that if Batista or HHH get drafted the match will still go on. Hint hint...

Brew
06-10-2005, 08:54 AM
Should be interesting...

I don't think I've seen any Zero-One Max yet, I'll look out for it.

LAW and Memphis Wrestling makes me laugh...

Jom
06-10-2005, 09:08 AM
Well, there is still one more round of drafting after the PPV.

There are two picks for each show.

A champion HAS to come sometime. So either Trips or Batista.

gaslight
06-10-2005, 10:02 AM
Finally, in SvR I played enough Season matches to earn enough points for my custom belt.

It's worth $WWE 413000 in parts.

Too bad I have noone to play against for it :upset:.

jcxstargazer
06-10-2005, 10:09 AM
Can you choose rules for the belt? Like Hardcore only, or Womens only

Brew
06-10-2005, 10:12 AM
Well, there is still one more round of drafting after the PPV.

There are two picks for each show.

A champion HAS to come sometime. So either Trips or Batista.
What would be interesting is if Shelton Benjamin went to SD! and him + Virgil had a match to Unite to two chamionships into the new WWE Championship, leaving the loser as the US Champ.

gaslight
06-10-2005, 10:28 AM
Can you choose rules for the belt? Like Hardcore only, or Womens only

You can choose if it for Cruiserweights, Women, Heavyweights, or Open to everyone.

In your Custom PPV's you can choose the match type that will decide it.

JACKROXYOU
06-10-2005, 11:57 AM
its awsome that the rabid wolverine is on smackdown

but cena is kinda out of place i think

Alive
06-10-2005, 12:27 PM
What would be interesting is if Shelton Benjamin went to SD! and him + Virgil had a match to Unite to two chamionships into the new WWE Championship, leaving the loser as the US Champ.

:lol: :lol:

You'ze MXers call him Virgil too!

benbenben
06-10-2005, 01:26 PM
i just received day of reckoning for my gamecube, so far its pretty good. In places its a bit boring, but alright. i was expecting a bit better but ohwell!

jcxstargazer
06-10-2005, 05:55 PM
WWE couple Charlie Haas and Jackie Gayda will be getting married this weekend.
Lucky so and so

JACKROXYOU
06-10-2005, 06:33 PM
Yea I know what you mean, I used to watch it all the time and bought the mags from the store, nothing more that I loved then Kane, Stone Cold, Undertaker, and Big Show taking on DX for the big match, and all the rivalrys and ****, either that or watching the brooklin brawler always getting his *** kicked. Tazz was always cool, how he always had that mask on, and was always kicking ***, he was great. Though everyone can agree on is The Godfather with all his hoes goin to the ring was the best, until he lost that one match and had to become the goodfather, and that was gay. I could go on and on about this.

I watched it the other night and it was the gayest thing I have ever sawn, honestly, some fag named carlito is out lounging on a hammock in the wring propped up like some carrbiean thing called carlitos cabana, now WHAT THE F*CK WAS THAT? It is more of a stage show and gay jokes then of fake wrestling.

thats why they kick carlitos *** every episode

Jom
06-11-2005, 08:06 AM
So, I'll celebrate post #10,000 here :grin:

So the IC title would just... disappear?

lol @ Virgil [again].

cena is kinda out of place i think

I disagree... this is still his "push" from WWE, and he's not going to blow it. He's going to perform a lot better now that there's a live show. The pressure will be on, sure, but he'll embrace it.

Plus, his promos are getting a bit "edgy" for basic TV, so WWE probably felt they needed to move him to a later time slot and off of basic TV and on to cable.

But that's just my reasoning :)

Lucky so and so [re: Hass/Jackie marriage]

:(

No kidding.

I mean, I'm happy for them... but man.

Brew
06-11-2005, 08:38 AM
Happy 10k :chug:

If they did do the Virgil/Jordan US/IC title thingy, they could do a similar thing over on RAW between Cena/Batista(or most likely HHH) where they unify their titles, leaving winner as World Heavyweight Champ and loser as IC champ.

And we all know who'd win that match...

Jom
06-11-2005, 08:46 AM
Happy 10k :chug:

:chug:

Come back to celebrate yours here as well :p

If they did do the Virgil/Jordan US/IC title thingy, they could do a similar thing over on RAW between Cena/Batista(or most likely HHH) where they unify their titles, leaving winner as World Heavyweight Champ and loser as IC champ.

And we all know who'd win that match...

Oh, of course it'd be Cena. He'd reverse the pedigree into the FU and then 3-count and then yeah... HHH would win :(

But I like your idea, it makes sense. Plus, it'd be reason to get rid of that silly WWE Championship Bling Bling Belt.

jcxstargazer
06-11-2005, 10:30 AM
Congrats on the 10,000th post.

I would like to see them get rid of the Spinning title too, the only thing they'd have to change is the amount of times there were mixed brand matches because it wouldnt work with the title being on one show for an entire year. It would be HHH with the belt on Raw, loses it to someone on SD, then he gets drafted to SD and wins it back.

gaslight
06-11-2005, 10:40 AM
This is weird, I keep trying to book the ECW PPV on my Foxtel Digital but it says that "it is not currently available" for booking, even though it is on in the next few days.

Do I have to do it on the day?

Griff Simmons 1260 Sugar Rush
06-11-2005, 11:32 AM
thats why they kick carlitos *** every episode
123 ;)

Aus Rotten
06-11-2005, 11:42 AM
I hate wrestling. Just thought i'd contribute to one of the largest threads i've ever seen.

RoCKinG STANTON
06-11-2005, 11:53 AM
Well you didn't contribute much.^^^

Why do you hate wrestling? there must be a reason.

gaslight
06-11-2005, 12:05 PM
Lots of people don't like it, it is very much a hit or miss affair. People either love it or hate it. Some people have really funny/stupid reasons.

Endless Obsession
06-11-2005, 12:24 PM
I used to love ECW when i was younger. Sabu, Sandman, Dudley Boyz, Rob Van Dam. O god was the ECW amazing.

gaslight
06-11-2005, 12:25 PM
They recently had the ECW reunion show, Hardcore Homecoming. One or two days ago.

The ECW One Night Stand PPV is on Monday.

Going to/have checked out either one?

jcxstargazer
06-11-2005, 12:27 PM
gaslight, have you asked the folk in the Newer Thread about ordering? I know you visit that thread quite often